Milly Scott Pt. 04: The Artist and The Troubleshooter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next thing I knew it was dark. Fiona fed me some pasta, one forkful at a time. She gave me sips of wine then she held me and when I went to hold her I yelped. I looked at my wrist, there was a bruise where the rope had cut into me and there was a pain, a slight sprain I suspected.

Fiona inspected it, "It'll be okay, I'm so sorry."

"No, don't be sorry. It's okay, it must have been good, that should be the measure," I giggled, "Next time we need to try to sprain both of them."

I slept again for a few hours and then needed to use the toilet. I checked five love bites, two on the inside of each thigh and one on my breast. Ugly things I thought as I looked at them and then I started to get a warm feeling. Maybe I should always have one!

I went outside to sit with Fiona where it was still warm on the patio, but very dark. She handed me a cold drink and I stared up at the stars. She was watching me and saw me smile. "What are you thinking?" She asked.

"How much I love you. I just saw two stars wink at me."

"I love you too, winking stars?"

"Yes, I know what they are?"

"What are they?"

"One was Alex and one was Jenny, they're holding hands watching me."

"Have you lost your mind?"

It was possible that I had lost my mind, but for the first time, I knew something special as I spoke, "Maybe. Maybe this is the first time that I could think about them like this. I always worried about being unfaithful to them, about comparing one to the other, you to them. Now I realise that they helped me to be this way so that I could love you as I do. I'm sure that they winked at me, they're happy for me, I feel so good right this minute."

"Which one is which?"

"That one there on the left is Alex and the one just over there is Jenny. They loved me and I loved them, now they've left me to you and I feel something that I've never felt before. That they still love me, they approve, they're happy for me, for us."

It's possible that I was crazy, but maybe not!

We walked on the beach the next morning splashing in the surf and fooling around. We didn't talk about the previous day until later that afternoon after we'd been in the pool for a while. I dried off, Fiona brought cold drinks and applied sunscreen to my back, whilst sitting behind me.

"Thank you for yesterday, it was insane, I loved it. I don't remember much of it, just the sheer pleasure."

"You're more than welcome, I loved it too."

"What did we do?"

"Do you really, really want to know?"

"Maybe, maybe not. You could tell me."

"I could show you."

"What do you mean, show me?"

"Several times after we've played like that you've asked me what we've done because you were too scrambled up at the time to remember. I did something yesterday that you might be mad about."

I looked up, what had she done? "What, tell me?"

"I set up a camera."

"What?"

"I set up a camera so that you could watch if you wanted to."

"A porn film? Now I'm a porn star?"

She laughed, "Well you could be, I'd pay to watch it, but no. No one will ever see that film and I plan to give it to you, if you want to watch it you can and if not you can get rid of it."

I wasn't sure if I was embarrassed or angry or both. "Get it now!"

I watched a few moments and turned it off. "Shit, I want to watch it, but I can't. I'm nearly fifty and I'm spread out on the bed with my, with my, my, oh shit, my pussy wide open! Put that away you filthy pervert."

"But you love me, don't you."

"Confident little bastard aren't you? Yes, I do, come here." I hugged, kissed and we lay together.

The next few days passed quietly, walking, swimming, visiting restaurants, but mostly it was the two of us together by the pool, reading, hugging and yes, we spent a good deal of time having sex, gentle sex.

There was an afternoon shower, one of those days when the rain came, a pain for sun worshippers, but welcome for the locals who needed the water. I smiled to myself and thought that this would be the chance to undertake some torture experiments on my new wife. But no, she had something to do in relation to the University and needed an hour on her laptop.

"Give me your tablet." Oh maybe it needs an update, thank goodness I'm married to a computer geek. She handed it back to me, "I've loaded a file, see, here. You might want to watch."

I walked away stunned; there's no way, could I?

Watching myself being tied to the bed was a shock, the fact that I allowed it willingly and that I was spread so wide, so exposed, so lewd, made my breath come in short gasps. It was a record of events, there was nothing artistic about this. I watched as Fiona fucked me, teased me and then I realised where my hand was, I had several fingers inside myself and I was turned on. I'd rarely played with myself since Fiona and I became lovers, in fact, I don't think that I'd ever done it by myself. I had when she was with me, it was one of those things that she liked to do, to instruct me, guide me and watch. I liked to do it; it disgusted me to think about it afterwards, but not when I was doing it.

What was happening on the screen disgusted me as well, but I couldn't drag my eyes away. I'd been watching for about an hour when I came, then I realised that Fiona had been watching me, although I had no idea for how long.

"What do you think?"

"I'm disgusted with myself for doing it, for watching it, for being turned on by it."

"But?"

"But I want to watch the rest of it, just not now, I can't. This time I want you there with me, watching it with me."

"Is that all?"

I looked at her with my eyes down, "No, I want to do it again, it's filthy, awful, degrading, but so bloody good. I want more, I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry. I love you, doing that with you was wonderful, seeing the pleasure that you get. It's not me doing it to you; it's me doing with you, for you."

"Don't you get frustrated, me having all the pleasure?"

"No, it's strange, I feel so satisfied, fulfilled, me coming is immaterial. In any case, I know that you'll love me later. I don't know what else I can do though; I don't want to hurt you."

"Fiona, you hurt me now; the ice, the clamps, the ropes, they all hurt, but it's a good hurt, makes no sense I know. Think about it and we can talk, maybe when we watch more of this porn!"

I lay awake that night thinking about the sex, the bondage, what we did. I spoke to myself, "Let's face it, Milly, you love it, you want more, no point in being disgusted, Fiona and I are the only ones who know what we do. I'm not a slut; I'm just prepared to try anything with her." I fell asleep.

After showering the next morning I inspected my love bites. They were almost gone now; good, I thought, I don't like them. Then I looked at myself in the mirror and came face to face with a liar!

That afternoon when I got out of the pool I sat on the edge with my feet in the water, put on my best 'little girl lost look' and said to Fiona in a whiny voice, "Please can you give me a love bite."

"Really? Where?"

"Inside of my thigh, left I think this time."

"This time? You hate them."

"This time, and it seems that I don't!"

A couple of days later it rained again and we watched the rest of it. There was a great deal of time when nothing much was happening when she'd left me alone, wriggling and desperate for something. We fast-forwarded through those bits. Most of the time, as we watched, she had her fingers inside me and was kissing my breasts. I was so randy, so horny I thought about what I was doing and realised that I wanted this so much, I was being wanton both on the screen and right there on that couch. I wasn't disgusted; I'd enjoyed it and asked for more. By the time that we got to the end, I was so worn out that I had to make Fiona stop touching me. I slid onto the floor, using my fingers and tongue I made her come many times. I don't know what that made me, what name I deserved, but it felt good.

I'd loved our honeymoon, not just sex. The two of us being together was the good part. Just being able to touch each other, to talk or kiss, I loved this girl so very much. We had great tans and felt rested. That was good because now we had to create a home, our home and Fiona had to start her new career.

New home

Jane collected us at the airport and drove us to our new home. "How much did they get done?" I asked. She'd kindly agreed to supervise the decorator's whilst we were away.

"It's all done, they finished a couple of days ago and the bedroom carpet went in two days ago. All of your clothes are there on temporary rails."

"Really, all of that?"

"And more, but wait 'til we get there."

Jane handed Fiona the keys as we walked to the door. Of course, after opening it Fiona had to pick me up and carry me in, me fighting her off whilst Jane laughed. It looked bright, clean and very bare. Jane took us into the kitchen and opened a cupboard. "Tea, coffee, sugar, bread. Eggs, milk, butter, bacon etc in the fridge, enough for breakfast. Follow me."

There in the bedroom was our bed, she'd assembled it and made it up. There was nothing else except a bedside light sitting on the floor. "I thought that you might want your first night home to be here, so I got it ready. There are toiletries in the bathroom and a pile of new towels."

I went over to her and took her hand, "Damn it, I think I've screwed up and married the wrong sister. Thank you so very much." I hugged and kissed her. Fiona came up beside me and took Jane's hand.

"Thanks, sis, I love you. You know that you're always welcome here don't you?"

I nodded and added, "Always."

That first night we went to bed early. For a long time the two of us lay facing each other, just looks and gentle touching. It was ours and we were married. She was beautiful, I was lucky. Then her hand sneaked between my legs. She stroked my pubic bone and slid a single finger between my lips and inside me, she rubbed gently and I lay back and let her do her thing, it was what I wanted, needed. I was climbing higher and higher, and then she moved and licked me and kissed me. I came with a rush. She let me down easy, came back up to hold me and kiss me.

After a few minutes I spoke, "Thank you, now my turn to play. I need this."

"Milly I need you very badly. Don't play nice, please."

I slid down under the sheet and played with my fingers around her entrance and one at a time I slid them in, massaging her as I did so. I started moving more quickly, more forcefully and I heard her groan, I knew that sound, it was one of wanting and desire. I moved more urgently and kissed her clit at the same time. I was going faster and faster. I reached up, grabbed one of her breasts and pinched her nipple. She let out a scream as she came and grabbed my hand to stop me from withdrawing holding it in place. A few minutes later she turned and looked down at me.

"Milly that was wonderful, thank you. Could you do it again, please?" I was happy to oblige and this time there was no pretence that this was anything else other than a good fucking with my fingers and tongue. She screamed for me to stop, I looked up at her. No, she'd said don't play nice, so I kept going more forcefully still and when she came this time I held her and whispered how much I loved her.

"I never knew. I never knew that it could be like this. Thank you so much." She was done and held me as she fell asleep. I rested my head on my new pillow and looked at the ceiling. I never knew that it could be like this either.

The next few days were a bit crazy. Furniture started to arrive, the stuff that we'd brought from Rose Cottage and the new sofas, beds and wardrobes that we'd ordered. It took a while for us to get our things organised.

The walls were bare and we needed artwork but that would take a little longer. The house had a dining room in addition to the large open plan kitchen, dining, sitting area and we'd decided that we didn't want a dedicated dining room that wouldn't get used very often. I bought a couple of bookcases, desks and chairs so that I could create a study. I'd let Fiona work out what she wanted in the way of gadgets, that was her area. I set up my easel so that I could work and her keyboard for when she wanted to play.

There was a large bare wall opposite the door of the study. I bought a pile of frames of different types and mounted some of my work, pictures of the two of us, Jess and Victoria, Jane's graduation and a lot from the time that the three of us, Jane, Fiona and I, had spent together in the Lake District. That evening I showed Fiona what I'd done and asked her one more thing. "There are two more pictures that I'd like to add, would you mind?" I pointed to two frames leaning against the wall facing it. She went over and turned them both around. They were sketches that I'd done, one was of Alex and the other was of Jenny.

She came over to me and stood facing me, taking my hands in hers she simply said, "You told me that they'd made you the way you are so that you could love me. They were a part of your life Milly, no point in denying that or trying to forget them. They'll always be welcome in this house." I held her close, what a lovely girl.

When I hung them I placed them in less prominent positions, they were important memories, but no longer the centre of my life. I offered up a small prayer for them.

Of course, Fiona was only around for a few days before she started work. On her first morning, I was up before her and was making her coffee and toast as she came into the room. My hand flew up to my mouth. She wore a dark blue two-piece skirt suit, with a white collarless blouse, dark blue hosiery and navy heels. Her hair was fastened back in a hair clip, modest jewellery and light make-up. I wish that I'd been wearing pants under my robe because I felt myself getting wet. She looked every inch the executive, she looked beautiful.

"You look stunning, beautiful. Is that a bit OTT?"

She grinned at me, the lopsided, cheeky one. "Probably, but first impressions count. Like it?" She twirled.

"Drink coffee, eat toast and go quickly! Hang about too long and you'll find me dragging you into the bed, onto the coffee table, the floor or somewhere."

I got dressed and did stuff around the house until 11 am when the doorbell rang, it was Jess.

"Coffee?"

"Hi, Milly. Yes, coffee please, I brought pastries for us. Thanks for the photo, didn't she look something?"

"She certainly did and it was all I could do to let her go. She also reminded me of Victoria a little bit, smart, sophisticated and confident. Except that she was using the clothes to cover up the fact that she didn't feel any of those things."

We chatted for a while. It was great to see her and start to establish a new relationship.

I spent that afternoon cooking. I'd not done very much for a few weeks and it felt good. I laid the table and waited for Fiona to come home.

She bustled through the door, buzzing with excitement. She grabbed and kissed me, one of those long languid, crazy kisses that could cause a heart attack. I thought of throwing cold water over her to calm her down as she was itching to tell me about her day.

I served food, poured wine and sat listening. I studied every inch of her face, every gesture, every raised eyebrow, curl of the lip. I fell in love again, right there in our home. This was what I'd dreamed of for a long time, but never expected to be a reality and yet here it was.

Graduation

Fiona and I were driving north, a journey that we'd done many times. We sang along to music and she told me stories about the people at work, inventing backstories for some of her colleagues. We reached Windermere mid-afternoon and checked into our hotel.

I went to see John and Mary, Jenny's old friends. Then we both went into Ambleside to see Ben and Alan. It was good to catch up with them and I felt a small sense of loss, I'd lived there for a long time and as happy as I was, part of me missed the place and these people. Isha and Susie joined us for dinner. Susie was still hunting down single men. Isha was a little reserved and then it all came out in a rush. She was dating a solicitor a few years older than herself, a female solicitor. Her family were horrified, not only was she dating a white person, again, but a woman as well. It eventually turned into a fun evening and the two of us were smiling as we headed upstairs to our room.

I dropped Fiona at the University early the next morning and headed to the railway station to collect Jess, Victoria and Jane.

We arrived at the hall where the presentations were due to take place and took our seats. There were a few speeches and we could see Fiona sitting with the others from her course. Then one by one they were called forward to be presented with their awards. We clapped everyone as they went forward, but we got carried away when Fiona went forward. Jess and I stood holding hands and when I looked at her I noticed that we had matching tears. The pride was ripping from both of us and as I looked over at Jane she was hugging Victoria. I think they both had tears as well. I'd promised to look after Fiona and to help her, I'd done both and I was overjoyed for her.

There were lots of photos, plenty of shaking hands with friends and staff from the course. There were also some sad farewells, people who'd come together to learn were setting off on their journeys in different directions and most of them would never meet again. Gerry stood with us for a few minutes and shook all of our hands. He mentioned that Fiona was one of his star pupils and she had the good grace to look abashed. As he was about to walk away I grabbed his arm, gave him a huge hug and kissed his cheek. "Gerry, thanks for helping Fi and give my love to Tom."

We headed for lunch and toasted Fiona before we set off back home. It was a decent drive and five of us in my car made it cosy, but we chatted, sang and let our hair down.

I was worn out by the time we reached our bedroom. I was pulling the duvet up when Fiona came into the room; she was naked and gorgeous but had her hands behind her back. "So what are you hiding? Vibrator, strap on, ribbon, what?"

She sat on the bed beside me and leaned over to stroke my face. "Thank you. You've supported me, helped me and loved me. You made that ceremony possible for me today, because of all that you did and you know how important it was to me. So thank you. These are a little something from me." She handed me a small jewellery box.

I took it in one hand and as I brought the other hand to it I trembled a little. I watched her face as I opened the lid then I looked down. A pair of sapphire studs. The mount was minimal so that it was simply the two stones that were visible, two stones that were the most beautiful blue. I touched one with my finger expecting it to vanish.

"When I saw them I instantly thought that they matched the colour of your eyes and I was right. I liked the simplicity. They're not very much but ..."

I grabbed her and pulled her to me. "They are very much, they're beautiful, I love the colour, the simplicity and the thought. Thank you so much, you're wonderful and I love you." She leaned in for a kiss and I put my hand up to stop her, "Sorry, hold your horses."

I inserted the studs and then turned to her, "Like?"

"Oh I like, they look beautiful. Now can I get a kiss?" She got more than a kiss.

I wore those earrings every day for weeks and then at least a couple of times a week for years. I loved checking them. I did, accidentally, find out how much she paid for them, no wonder they were so gorgeous!

Fiona had been away overnight, something to do with work. I'd been busy the previous day, but today I couldn't seem to find the motivation to do much. I read for a while, tried sketching and even arranged some flowers. I cooked and set the table, with flowers and candles, and then I went to change. Normally I would pick something smart, but we'd played at dressing a little differently and tonight, I decided, was to be one of those occasions. I'd found a very short, flared pink skirt which just, and no more, covered the tops of the pink stockings, worn with a suspender (garter) belt. I slipped on a pink blouse, the cuffs of the sleeves were tight fitting for a few inches because they contained lots of elastic, it wasn't sheer, but almost, so it didn't much matter that it was close-fitting and low cut. I fastened my hair up and did my makeup. As I applied some blusher I opened my blouse and brushed some around my nipples.

123456...8