Milly Scott Pt. 05: An Ending and A Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That took my breath away; I'd not been expecting that and the words had barely registered in my brain, but I knew that she was right. "Okay, I agree."

It was a year later that we set off to the hospital. We were ready; we had a nursery, clothes and toys. Fiona was nervous and I was excited, we were going to have our own little girl.

Jess and Victoria peeped round the door and then came over to the bed. Jess smiled as she asked, "Are you okay?" Fiona nodded and I saw them both look down at the beautiful little bundle that Fiona held close to her breast.

"Would you like to take her?" Jess took the baby into her arms and Victoria leaned in to get a better look before she took Fiona's hand.

"Oh, Fiona, I'm so proud of you, she's gorgeous. Have you thought of a name for the little one?"

Fiona nodded, I saw a tear in the corner of her eye, she paused, "I'd like to you meet your granddaughter, Milly; Milly Victoria Jess Scott. It would've been Milly's birthday tomorrow."

Jess took a pause; there were tears forming in her eyes as well as she looked down, "How lovely to meet you, Milly. I hope that you're as wise, funny, loving, talented and beautiful as your namesake, my little one."

Victoria hugged me as I stood beside the bed holding Fiona's hand. The two of us would love and care for this Milly as much as Fiona and I had done for the other one.

The End

This is the end of Milly Scott's life and story. I fell in love with Milly soon after I started writing about her and despite the fact that she is a fictional character, I'll miss her, but it had to end. There will be another story about Fiona and Jane's daughter in due course and I have some ideas for spin off stories.

Thank you for reading, I love reading your comments.