Milly's Bitten Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She popped the lock on the diary and opened it. The creaking, moans, grunts, and groans faded into the background as Milly paged through Clarissa's diary. All her memories, fantasies, and desires were in there, neatly written and clearly dated. Milly jumped to the most recent pages and found the past week when they had moved in together in the dorm.

Milly skimmed through and found all mentions of her. She gathered Clarissa thought Milly was some kind of gothic freak. Another entry said, she hoped Milly heard every detail every night. Clarissa had even had sex on Milly's bed when she was at class just the day before. Milly fumed at this.

She grabbed a mauve gel pen from a cup of pens on Clarissa's desk and began writing in the diary. The creaking of the small bed behind her still going, and the younger Clarissa at the door clapped excitedly now as she watched the show on the quaking bed. Milly glanced briefly over at the door in a double take. What the hell was going on in Clarissa's head? Milly turned back to the diary and began scratching out all the bad things Clarissa thought about Milly and changed them into nice, almost praising worship. She wrote that Clarissa always told Milly the truth about everything, that she even wanted to be like Milly and start dressing just like her, she would do anything for Milly, she was Milly's slave.

Milly laughed and closed the diary. She had her fun. She took one last look at the beast of Michael on the bed with his strong legs and rippling back muscles and tight flexing rear as his powerful thrusts seemed to shake the entire house. Clarissa's otherworldly moans mingled with the strange small clapping of the younger Clarissa.

The alarm was jingling next to Milly as her arm snaked out from the covers and silenced it. She yawned and peered over at Clarissa who was staring over at her with her black streaked eyes. Milly jerked up, spooked. Clarissa sat up as well.

"You look so wonderful while you sleep," Clarissa said.

"How long were you watching me for?" Milly asked.

"Only a minute," Clarissa said, "I just woke up."

"Well cut it out," Milly said, "it's creepy."

"Yes, master," Clarissa said.

Milly laughed and stood up to dress. Clarissa hopped out of her bed and tried to take Milly's pajama top off.

"What are you doing?" Milly asked, jerking away.

"Helping you get ready," Clarissa said.

The dream surfaced and she remembered what she had scribbled into Clarissa's diary. She shrugged and decided to see how well it really worked. Milly let Clarissa undress her, wash her, do her makeup, and dress her with Milly's guidance on what to pull from her dresser. Milly wasn't sure how efficient it was, but it was interesting to have someone you hate wait on you like a slave. Clarissa worshiped Milly now, it was obvious in every gesture and word that Clarissa spoke. Milly realized if she asked, Clarissa would have let Milly use her as a toilet. The idea made Milly feel drunk with power and a bubbling laughter rose in her heart. The things she could do with this new found power.

At the dining hall, Clarissa brought Milly a food tray and asked if there was anything else she could get for her. The few students who ate this early were looking at Clarissa. Milly noticed Clarissa was attracting far too much attention. Her cheeks were still covered in messy streaks of mascara, her eyes were puffy, her hair a tangled nest, and she was still in her pajamas and bare feet.

"Clarissa, why don't you head back now, clean up and go about your day," Milly said.

"Thank you master," Clarissa said and rushed off like she had received a commandment from a goddess.

Milly wasn't sure what to do with Clarissa. Milly hated her, but the state of her roommate now was so pitiful. She could have Clarissa do whatever she wanted, probably even kill herself. A small laugh escaped. Man, Milly thought, power does corrupt. The eggs tasted amazing as Milly scarfed them down. Life was brimming with new ideas for Milly.

The day went along as usual, Milly tried to pay as much attention as she could in her classes, but she kept thinking about what she had learned from Mr. Sea and the power he gave her. She crossed her legs and tried to squish her burning desire down. His beauty was now matched by the value he had brought into Milly's life. She wanted to learn more from him, she wanted him, period.

At the dining hall before dinner, Milly ran into Clarissa again. She was dressed in one of Milly's black dresses. Had she gone through her dirty laundry?

"There you are," Clarissa said, "I was looking for you all day."

"What are you wearing, is that from my hamper?" Milly asked pinching the fabric of her dress. She leaned it and smelled herself on Clarissa.

"Yeah, I didn't want to wear any clothes from your dresser in case you wanted to wear them tomorrow, so I figured I could just wear your dirty clothes, and the bonus is they even smell like you, so win-win," Clarissa explained animatedly.

"Wait," Milly said, "is everything you're wearing from my dirty hamper?"

"Yes," Clarissa said with a smile.

Milly was grossed out and flattered all the same. Is this what obsession looks like? This enemy of hers was now running around in her used panties. Milly reminded herself to take note of which one's were missing so she could get rid of them. Maybe the whole outfit Clarissa wore needed to go.

"I was thinking about changing my schedule of classes," Clarissa said, "it's still early in the semester and I can still class swap without penalty."

"Why would you do that?" Milly asked, while she plopped some food on her tray.

"Because then we can be in the same classes all day long," Clarissa said.

"But we're in different majors," Milly said, "that doesn't make sense."

"I am going to change majors too," Clarissa said, "then we can spend the next three years spending all day together."

Milly froze with a ladle full of mac and cheese in her hand. This was going too far. When she wrote those things in Clarissa's diary, she did it as a fun joke. But now she was way out of control. Milly thought she needed to fix this ASAP, she hated her roommate, but she didn't need a clingy girlfriend pestering her all day for the rest of her life. She decided to erase what she had done later tonight when Clarissa went to sleep.

"Clarissa, can you do me a favor?" Milly asked.

"Of course, anything," Clarissa said.

"Go attend the rest of your classes tonight and when you're done, go back to the dorm and wash my bedding. Then, take off all my clothes you're wearing and throw them away. After that, just wait in the dorm room until I get back, ok?" Milly said.

"Your wish is my command," Clarissa hugged Milly and ran off towards her classes. Milly was thankful Clarissa scheduled as many classes as she could at night. At least not too much of Clarissa's life would be disrupted and she could return her back to normal, just with a small tweak this time.

Milly read her book and fondled her bookmark as she waited for poetry to start. She couldn't wait to see what Mr. Sea was going to teach her tonight. She wanted to tell him everything that happened so far too. But, he didn't show up. Only the teaching assistant did. Milly's heart began to sink, she wanted to rest her eyes in his image and feel his guiding fingers on her trembling hand again.

"Mr. Sea, has given me a movie to screen for the next few classes," The TA said in a quivering monotone voice.

She dimmed the lights and the screen for the projector in the back of the room descended from the ceiling and covered the large chalkboards. The light of the projector beamed out through dust motes and began running through a black and white film Milly had never seen before called Promenade à Deux.

Days later, Milly walked home in the summer breeze listening to the crickets chirp and lamps buzz, fingering the marks on her neck. She was already missing Mr. Sea. It had only been a couple classes and she was tired of the strange film. It was filled with insect mating rituals. It was the strangest film Milly had ever seen. It made her feel weird. When the spiders were on the screen, Milly felt an unexpected heat swarm from below, she was getting turned on watching the intricate mating ritual of the male spider. She had to walk out and douse her face with some cold water in the bathroom.

She was thankful she was able to get Clarissa back to her normal self, with a couple bonus tweaks. Milly had went home that first night of the movie screening, agitated she didn't see Mr. Sea, and found a shivering Clarissa kneeling on the cold floor naked, waiting for Milly to come home. Milly didn't realize when she told Clarissa to throw away her clothes, that she didn't tell her to put anything else on.

Milly repeated the poem in her head that night after she ordered Clarissa into a deep sleep. Instead of the bestial scene in the small girl's bed, there was instead a statue of Milly like a saint or Goddess with Clarissa naked at its feet and the younger Clarissa was at the door crying. Milly wiped out everything she wrote in her diary with a little bit of spit on her thumb, thank goodness she used a gel pen. She kept all the bad things Clarissa had written about Milly scratched out, but took away all the slave stuff and replaced it with just having a healthy amount of respect for Milly and their shared space. The next morning Clarissa seemed back to normal, but with the added respect towards Milly.

Going into the weekend without the prospect of seeing Mr. Sea, set Milly on edge. If only she could find a way to him. She thought of what she had managed to accomplish with Clarissa, and an idea stuck in her web and sent out twitching vibrations to her listening legs. Milly stopped and seized onto the idea: she could do the same for Mr. Sea that she did with Clarissa. He could be her slave just the same as Clarissa was. The light flickered above Milly and went out. She rushed back to her dorm.

That night under her covers, curled up as she went to sleep, she repeated the new poem she composed for entering Mr. Sea's head:

Twisted mansion

crypted keep

secret eater

dear reader please

cover your ears

to the shrill pleas

of the fantastic orgasmic

joyful bliss

of screaming tears

Milly drifted off to the rhythmic drumming of her poem.

A massive mansion of dark blue purple staticky stone towered above her. Yellow-green lights flickered in two dark windows. A crow cawed and an autumn wind carried a lusty moan through her hair. Milly reached for the handle of a tall dark wooden door. But it shifted under her grip and stung her hand. Milly cried out in shock more than pain. She looked down at the handle, it was a brass scorpion and its tail arched to form an unassuming ribbed handle of the door. It was settling back into position after having just stung her.

Milly held her hand up to her chest nursing it. She used the large metal knocker instead and waited. She heard locks tumbling and chains falling. The door creaked open and the TA was standing before Milly in a French maid outfit. She looked up at Milly and called out behind her, more lively than her usual self.

"Em is here," the TA said.

"Bring her in," Milly heard the voice of Mr. Sea call out.

"This way, please," the TA said.

Milly followed The Maid into the mansion, passing two large naturalistic guardian statues on the way into a main room. Mr. Sea was sitting at a desk scribbling away. Around his desk was a rug surrounded by antique black velvet couches. Lounging across one was the woman Milly saw after the first class, Patricia. The TA indicated a seat on another couch and Milly sat nervously. Where was she? This was vastly different than her experience with Clarissa, or even her own dream.

"Look at this creep," Patricia said watching Milly from the other couch, one hand under her blond bob. She wore a long sultry high collared red dress, "you always did have a thing for spiders."

Mr. Sea finished writing and stood up. Milly' eyes follow him as her nerves spiked. She had no idea what was going on, she forgot her original plan of making him her slave. Looking around the room, she had nowhere to begin. Mr. Sea's mind was massive and complex, she could tell just by the intimidating vibe of the immense palace. She felt small, she was out of her league. Milly felt stupid, she should have known Mr. Sea wouldn't be as easily overcome as her roommate.

"So Milly," Mr. Sea said, "I've see you finally found your way here."

"Where am I?" Milly asked, shaking. The closer Mr. Sea came to her, the more she began to fret. Her whole being was a swirling mess of desire, fear, and confusion.

"You know where you are," Mr. Sea said, "you've passed the test."

"What test?" Milly asked, clasping her hands in her lap.

He sat down on the couch next to her and Milly could smell him, her head began to swim, his eyes flickered bright white.

"You know that book you like?" He asked.

"The Vampire Lord?" Milly responded automatically.

"Yeah that one," Mr. Sea said, "do you know who wrote it?"

"M.C., I remember because I always found it strange, it was just two initials," Milly confessed, her body vibrated from a storm of complexity in her heart and loins.

"I'm M.C.," Mr. Sea said.

"You wrote the book?" Milly said, gasping. Her heart was swelling.

"I wrote it long ago," M.C. said leaning back and taking in her image, "and it looks like it did its job well and brought you to me."

"I don't... what?" Milly said.

Patricia laughed abruptly from the other couch, "You mean that precious little book she carried around was warping her mind this whole time?"

"Patricia, can you leave us for a bit?" M.C. said, not taking his eyes off Milly.

Patricia stood and left up a long set of white stairs, her long red dress trailing up the white marble stairs after her.

Black wooden snakes squirmed out from the cushions of the couch and wrapped themselves around Milly's wrists and legs. Milly couldn't move. M.C. leaned in close and shifted her hair off her shoulder and revealed her throbbing porcelain neck.

"I know exactly what you want," M.C. said.

Milly felt a gritty euphoria paralyze her whole body. She had been fantasizing about this very moment since she was a little girl. His finger traced the two little scabs on her neck and Milly felt herself drip. He took her submissive hand and the snakes loosened their grip as he lifted it up to his mouth and slipped her tiny index finger between his beautiful hot lips. Milly watched his wonderful mouth as she felt her probing finger being guided by his tongue. Milly found what she was looking for and the tip of her finger pricked itself on a sharp fang. Milly moaned. It was too much. She had been dreaming about this moment for too long. It was so close and she wanted it more than anything else, she needed to feel those two sharp daggers slip deep into her runaway pulse. And she knew he knew it. Milly pressed her finger against the piercing tip of his fang and felt the sting of her blood run out into the heat of his mouth. Milly let leak a ragged breath of lust as she watched his green eyes burn bright white. She swallowed deeply.

M.C. pulled her finger from between his lips and Milly looked at it. She placed it slowly in her own salivating mouth and closed her craving eyes as the cold venom of his saliva mixed with the rusty flavor of her blood.

"I want it," she begged.

"Do you know what you are getting yourself into?" M.C. asked, edging closer to her neck.

Milly reached out a hand and grabbed his curly dark hair, "I want it." She gripped him closer.

M.C. made a low pitched growl that reverberated into Milly's neck, she felt his hand grab hold of her head brutally as his warm wet lips made contact over the two circles on her neck. Milly's eyes fell into her head as her whole body quivered with a gooey cold bliss. She licked her lips as she felt the two darling tips of his hunger prick against her tender skin. His breath hot and angry against her virgin parchment. He made another terrifying sound and a white light exploded into Milly's head as she felt his teeth sink into her flesh and drain her liquid warmth in a rapid suction. He sucked her dry in one long drawn out orgasm. When he was finished, she was empty and used up on the black couch, he hadn't let a single drop escape his hunger.

Milly's consciousness was beginning to fade when she felt his cold venom begin to fill her veins.

Milly woke up weak in a strange room covered in black silk and candles flickering red flames. She instantly felt for her neck and a smile crept on her face when she fingered the two deep wounds. The room seemed so bright despite the dim light.

The door to the room opened and The Maid walked in on the ceiling, the light leaking in from the hall almost blinded Milly and she shaded her eyes with her white arm. Milly felt vertigo from the scene, The Maid looked down at her, or was it up? Milly examined more of the room, she squinted around and realized, she was the one laying on the ceiling draped in black silk.

A small albino bat with ruby eyes and a tiny golden collar crawled onto her pale naked shoulder and chirped.

"Does the Lady of The House desire anything?" The Maid called up to Milly spread out on the dark shimmering sea of the ceiling.

"Not yet," Milly said, scratching the head of the little bat with her long sharp obsidian nails, "I think, I'll name you Poi."