Milly's Tale Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright."

Another paralyzing glare.

"Eep, I mean, um - yes, Mistress."

Philena's expression softened.

"We'll be using training boots for you today. They're still tough to wear, though. I'm not going to take them off no matter how much you complain, so get used to them."

Philena led Alexis inside. It took a full ten minutes before they came out again.

I had never seen Alexis like this before. The thick leather bands did not seem to match her slim body which certainly didn't need such strength to be restrained. Her petite breasts were totally exposed, with the leather straps framing their meagerness. A gag denied her speech and I saw her lips trying to find purchase against the foreign sensation, and she was stumbling in her boots, trying to keep pace while led by the leash in Philena's hands.

Philena winked at me. "Today will be fun."

12