Mimi's Daddy Ch. 37: Lady Ann

Story Info
Mimi spends time with Adam's Aunt Ann and Dillon.
2.1k words
4.33
1.7k
2

Part 37 of the 41 part series

Updated 05/24/2024
Created 04/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were only three cars parked in front of Ann's beautiful home. The traffic on the highway had been light. On her way into the city, most of the people were streaming in the other direction. She'd been sitting in the car for ten minutes, trying to gather enough courage to open her car door.

What on earth was she doing here, dressed like a kindergarten teacher? She touched her Dalmatian pin. Her phone pinged again. She had been ignoring all texts and calls. Adam had been trying to reach her since his aunt had contacted him. Mimi had read his first two texts, but stopped after that. They were married, and if they had any chance of making a go of things, this part of his life was something she had to face. She was curious to see what Ann had to tell her. Mimi blew out a breath and opened her car door. Her tennis shoes had bunnies all over them. These posh people were going to think she was demented.

Mimi straightened her back, and her overalls. She was who she was, and they could accept her or not. Hands fisted with resolve, she headed to the door and rang the bell.

A member of the house's staff opened the door in a simple uniform that let Mimi know they were an employee, not a relative. The pleasant young man invited her in, "Please follow me, mam. Lady Ann is in the living room." Mimi was surprised that Adam's aunt used that label at home.

There she is, Ann rose from her comfortable leather chair. A handsome older man sat on his knees next to her seat. He didn't stand, but held his place with his hands on his thighs. He had a green cushion under him.

Stepping toward her, Ann extended both of her hands. "I should have guessed that my nephew would haven't given you all the information you needed to feel comfortable in the dungeon."

Mimi took her hands. "It wasn't his fault. This part of your world is very new to me."

"Of course it is. You were practically a virgin when he first met you."

"I wasn't..."

"Don't worry, he didn't tell me all your secrets. Adam mentioned accidentally that you were surprisingly innocent to have been married two years and asked me not to expose you to anything too shocking."

Mimi squeezed the woman's fingers and shyly let go. "I suppose most people would be innocent compared to what your family is exposed to."

Ann gestured to the room, still lit by sunlight. "I'm hoping that you will feel more comfortable in this setting. Dinner is going to be miraculous. I hope you don't mind that a few people are joining us."

Trying to be polite, Mimi said, "No, of course not." Maybe they would be done with their conversation by the time night fell and people arrived. She could slip back outside and drive home.

"I couldn't help but notice you enjoyed our Littles room."

"The rocking horse was cool. I had one as a kid that I liked."

"Not everything in our world is gloomy and threatening. We also have sprinkles and unicorns."

"I've heard of unicorns. I don't want to share Adam with anyone."

"Not that kind of unicorn. I was talking about the stuffed kind. There are littles and bigs, and camp, and scouts. Fantasies can be full of bubbles, sunshine, and competitive rounds of dodgeball."

"You make it sound like Candy Land."

"That is an excellent way to put it." She gestured to the very inviting couch next to her leather chair. "Come sit with me. I want to get to know you and share some things about our family."

Mimi sank into the overstuffed sofa, and not knowing what else to do, placed her hands on her lap and waited.

Returned to her throne, Ann stroked the back of the kneeling man's head. The woman said, "The magical thing about the Box Company, and my life's work, is encouraging people to make space in their lives to indulge in what delights them most, whatever that might be. We provide safe places for people to be themselves. Like Dillon, here."

The man's cheeks turned rosy above his white, well-trimmed beard. He raised his hand in hello.

Mimi raised her hand back in response. "Does he work for you?"

"Mimi, he is my husband." She smiled down at the man. "He is the delight of my world and a fantastic human being."

He beamed up at her as if she was sunshine itself.

"I wanted you to meet Dillon. He entered our world an innocent, like you."

Mimi interrupted her, "I'm not innocent."

"Yes, I know. You were married for two years."

"I've been married to Adam for a few weeks now, too, and we've done things."

"True. I'm sure that being in his bed has led to at least some joy and adventure. He is a member of our family, after all."

It was Mimi's turn to have pink cheeks.

"What I'm trying to say is that when Dillon first came to me, he didn't have any idea what rides on this adult carnival that is my life he wanted to try. Did you dear?"

"I didn't. I felt guilty for the few things I had allowed myself to explore in my life before Ann."

"You see, I think, the two of you might share some interests of the more rainbow sunshine kind. I've asked Dillon to take you into a space here that is private. If you are willing? I was hoping the two of you might talk." She gestured with her hand. "Come Dilon. Let her look in Sweet Sue's closet." He rose from the floor gracefully. The older man was well-built and handsome with sparkling bright blue eyes.

***

The room was a confection. Pink and white, with lavender accents. There were stuffed animals in a pile, tucked around two big bean bags. A comfy couch and a bookshelf. Dillon stepped to the large, two-door closet and opened it, exposing a wild array of dresses. Fancy decorative shoes lined the bottom of the closet. Mimi stepped forward, loving the fun of it all and the color. The closet was the most fantastic dress-up haul Mimi had ever seen. "Whose stuff is all this?"

"Sue Ellen's. She served Lady Ann before me."

"Where is she now?"

He bit his lip and reached out to touch a bright blue dress that looked like it belonged on a movie set. "She was diagnosed with cancer five years ago."

"Is she getting treatment?"

"I'm sad to say she passed. When I met Lady Ann, she was still grieving. Sue died almost three years ago."

Mimi looked around the room, realizing in a burst that the space was frozen in time.

"My Lady wants to let go, but these things were Sue's treasures. The idea of selling them or giving them to a charity hurts her heart. When she saw how much you liked the dungeon playroom, she thought some of these things might delight you."

"Doesn't it bother you that she has kept all of these things?"

"No." He touched the lace on another dress. "I'm sad I never met her, and Ann is very good to me. It might have been nice to have someone around who could understand why I love her so much."

With reverence, Mimi ran her fingertips across the dresses, marveling at all the fantastic details. She had seen pictures of elaborate playful dresses on women in Japan. Lolita fashion. She asked Dillon, "Are you into role-play?"

He leaned against the door frame. "I'm more service-focused, but I enjoy the Box Company's Camp when we go, and I wouldn't turn down someone reading me a story, or making my coco."

Mimi sniffed. "What person in their right mind would refuse good coco."

"Would you like some? I could make you a cup while you explore what you want to try on."

"Why did Lady Ann have you show me this room instead of her?"

"She wanted you to be able to relax."

Mimi drew out an Alice in Wonderland dress, complete with crinolines. She had only dreamed of this kind of costume for Halloween. She smiled at Dillon. "Coco does kind of sound nice."

"I'm on it." He headed to the door. "I think there are some shoes that go with that dress. Look for a white rabbit on the heel."

Mimi bent over and saw that under the dresses there were rows of shelves with adorable shoes on them. A pair of round-toed pumps with thick heals had playing cards on the leather. She drew one out and gasped at the fanciful rabbit on the heel. A Cheshire cat curled up on the matching shoe. She had to at least try them on. Mimi toed off her tennis shoes. She had to at least try them on.

They probably weren't her size. She couldn't get that lucky. Mimi held her breath as she slid her foot into the darling shoe. Feeling like Cinderella, she whispered, "Where is my prince?" A perfect fit. She chuckled to herself and tried on the other shoe. After rolling up her overalls so that her ankles were exposed, she walked to the gilt-framed full-length mirror by the dressing table. The fanciful shoes took her breath away, and fit her as if they were made for her.

Did she dare try on the dress? The temptation was too much, and she unfastened the shoulder straps on her overalls. She shed them, leaving them in a pile on the floor. Mimi peeled off her colorful shirt next. After pondering the options, she chose a simple slip to go under the elaborate dress. It floated around her as if it had been made to order for her. Just as she had the dress in place and was zipping up the back, there was a knock on the door. "Come in."

Mimi contorted her arms, getting the zipper the last final bit up.

Dillon entered with two mugs. "Lady Ann was right. You look adorable. All you need is a thick blue ribbon to pull back all those curls." He placed both mugs on the dressing table. "I can help you with the waist bow." When he was done adjusting, she turned to look at the dress from behind. The fat white bow was precious.

"Thank you. How long have you and Lady Ann been married?"

"A year and a half."

"She is crazy about you."

"Everybody in her family is gun shy about marriage, but I won her over. They marry their jobs." Dillon lifted his mug of coco. "She doesn't need to make more money. I keep trying to get her to come with me and explore the world."

"Adam told me she brought the company into the modern world."

"That is a very modest way to describe her accomplishments. That woman is a force of nature."

"These shoes are insane." Mimi's reflection entranced her. The princess waistline was very flattering. "They are beyond adorable."

"Try on something else. Pick something that you might enjoy wearing to a party."

All the options made her feel giddy. "What kind of party would I wear one of these beautiful things to?"

"One of Lady Ann's. I believe she is planning to invite you and Adam to a private party here."

The amount of choices made her head swim. Mimi looked through the beautiful options. A lavender and lace dress made her pause. It had an under blouse of transparent white, with cute puff sleeves. And a dress like a doll would wear, fitted just under the bust and then falling in layers of ruffles and delicate lace. There was a lavender cloth bag placed under where the dress had hung above the shoes, and she couldn't resist peeking inside to see what it contained. There were a pair of white socks with lavender ribbon trim and lace at the top, and a headband with two white fluffy fox ears. She liked it, but what if they thought she was silly?

Dillon nodded. "You should try that one. Sip your coco while it is still hot."

"I'm too excited."

He chuckled and claimed the chair in front of the dressing table. "Very understandable. Sweet Sue would be delighted someone was enjoying dresses from her hoard. I don't know if she wore any of the ones in this room. It will make Lady Ann smile to see you in them. He rotated politely on the little chair until his back was to her. "Take your time. I won't look."

"I have a slip on. You don't have to."

"Still, I love the surprise of the finished package."