Mimi's Daddy Ch. 40: The Popsicle

Story Info
Mimi fails as an eel and sucks Adam's cock.
1.6k words
4.56
755
2

Part 40 of the 41 part series

Updated 05/24/2024
Created 04/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam passed the rope trailing from her wrist under the seat. When he shifted to the other side, he drew the rope snug. She tightened her arm, hoping to get a little slack. He was strong though, and just pulled her wrist back to where it originally had been against the wooden seat of the kitchen chair.

Mimi said, "I don't think this is fair. How am I going to get free?"

"I suppose when I let you free, cupcake." She tested her ankles, and they were disappointingly secure. Mimi gave a frustrated grunt when she couldn't get her torso to move at all. Maybe a few millimeters.

Her Daddy finished before several of the others and she felt a flush of pride. One of the Eagle Scouts had to retie her boy's wrists because his fingers were going white at the tips.

Standing behind Mimi's chair, Adam toyed with her ponytails, tugging them like a playground bully, winding her curls around his fingers. She wet her lips. Being under his control made her feel vulnerable and hot. Mimi was slippery between her legs. She tilted her head back. "I wish we were alone."

He slid his hand around her throat, holding her in place, looking down at her. "Are you hoping I will fuck you?"

She worked to swallow. "Yes."

"If we were alone, I would be."

Her sex clenched with longing and she shifted her thighs against each other.

The troupe leader's voice broke through their moment. "Alright campers, it's time. Scouts, do your best to keep the chairs from falling over. Ready..."

Adam released her throat and gripped the back of her chair. Mimi leaned forward, ready to find any available slack.

The teacher called out, "GO!"

Grunts and creaks filled the room as eight potential eels fought their restraints. Mimi tried her ankles first and then bowed her back, looking for any slack. She shifted one shoulder up and then down. Having a lot of brothers and being party to many cops and robbers games gave her an advantage. She had slipped free from many a sibling's snare.

Mimi gave a whoop of joy as the highest loop around her torso slid higher on her shoulder. She trusted Adam's strength and threw her body into an all-out war with the ropes and knots. She could get a little movement in the ones around her ankles, as she jerked one leg and the other against her bonds. The rope slid a little higher on the chair legs, which was no help.

Adam had run the rope above the chair braces between her legs. She tried to get her heel close to the brace so she could loosen or break it. Nothing.

On her right, there was a triumphant hoot, as a blond who seemed to have no joints at all began shedding loops of rope-like snake skin. Mimi grimaced, unwilling to be outdone if she could help it. She increased her effort until her chair rocked, and Adam laughed as he kept her upright. Adam teased, "Alright, little fireball. Is that the best you can do?"

She growled at him, which only made him laugh harder. She strained her fingertips, trying to touch the release rope on either wrist. With a joyous laugh of success in her throat, Mimi caught the edge of the safety loop. She strained trying to reach the knot but only managed to pull the loop free and inadvertently tighten the knot on that wrist.

The boneless blond slid to the floor and then rose to do a very short-lived victory dance. Her Daddy made immediate chase, and they were tumbling through the room as she sprinted from his reaching hands. She burst through the door and they were gone.

Mimi giggled. At least one of them would get a popsicle.

Gerald had managed to get one hand free, but was making no further progress. He was using his teeth to tug his bunny higher, trying to free it to give him a little slack across his chest. His Daddy was taunting him, going into graphic detail about what was going to happen to both the bunny and Gerald.

Adam rocked her chair from side to side, making her squeal. "Are you giving up?"

"Never" she panted.

***

The room had emptied by the time she gave up. She sagged in the ropes. He touched her fingers, checking their temperature. He lifted her chin with his fingertips. "Uncle?"

Panting, she nodded. "Yes, Sir."

"Let's hear it then."

She squinted her eyes and growled at him, "Uncle, uncle, uncle."

"Good girl."

He stepped around the chair as he unfastened the front of his shorts. Mimi couldn't hold in her gasp of surprise. There was no one in sight through the window. The door was closed, and the room was empty.

"What's wrong? I thought you wanted a popsicle?"

"Daddy, someone might see us."

He straddled her chair, his hips close to her face. He smelled so good, male, and like the fancy sandalwood soap that he used. "And if they did?" He drew out his rigid cock, so close it almost brushed the tip of her nose. He slid the head of his cock along her cheek, leaving a smear of dampness. "You are my girl, to use how I like."

She took an uneven breath through parted lips. He brushed the velvet head of his cock across her lower lip.

"Look at me, pretty girl." He brushed his thumb across her cheek. "No one else matters."

She touched the very tip of her tongue against his cock, satiny smooth and hot.

"Open." His voice was husky. "Do you trust me?"

She shook her head yes, the motion brushing her lower lip up and down against him. Mimi obediently opened her mouth and flattened the tip of her tongue against the indent at the tip. Adam murmured.

"So many firsts with you." He cradled her face in his hands and encouraged her forward. The small of her back began to sweat, and she shifted in her seat, pressing into the wood as the bottom of his cock slid against her flattening tongue. He groaned as she sealed her lips around him and gave a tentative suck.

"That's it. It's fine to go slow." His eyes closed as she glided her tongue along his frenulum. "That feels good."

His scent filled her with every stolen breath. His taste, uniquely his, made her mouth water. She wanted him everywhere, filling her. His hips rocked, gliding back and forth into her mouth. The head of his cock pressed along her palate.

She tilted her head, exploring. Mimi wanted to take all of him, but the deeper he stroked, the more she fought for breath. Gasping around him, tears flecked on her lashes as she took more of him into her. He was slick with her spit, and she couldn't help the wetness that spilled to her chin. Her gasping was obscene and echoed in the empty room. Adam groaned. "You are a natural."

His head fell back as she sucked and licked him. Adam moaned, "Heaven." His words made her smile around him. She rocked into the wooden seat, body hot and eager. A tickling bead of sweat snaked down between the curves of her ass. Mimi was at his mercy, in his hands, and the eroticism of that was electric. His hands on her head tightened, but he wasn't rough with her. Her husband took over the rock and rhythm of how he slid into her mouth, going far enough to take her breath and give it back.

His hot throbbing thickness pressed down against her tongue, and Mimi found it hard to seal her mouth around him. She gave in, liquid in his hands, allowing him to use her mouth how he liked. Electricity danced between them, sparking hot where they joined. When she felt the ripple up the underside of his cock, she wasn't expecting the salt of his orgasm. She swallowed out of instinct. Adam barked out a cry as he came, using her trapped body in a way that made her feel molten in her skin. When he was finished, he stroked her face and her bruised mouth as he withdrew. He wiped the wetness from her chin. "You are the most beautiful woman I have ever known."

He bent down and kissed her. Holding her face cradled in his hands, he brushed his lips across hers and whispered, "Mine."

Squirming, Mimi pressed down into the seat of the chair, trying to find relief from the ache between her legs. He tucked his softening cock into his shorts, watching her move. "Do you need my touch?"

"Yes, Daddy."

He gripped her hips and shifted them forward with a jerk, popping the button on her shorts open. He forced the zipper down as he pressed his hand into the waistband of her panties and eased his touch between her thighs. "You are so wet."

She moaned and let her head fall back. Mimi needed his touch. When he stroked across her clit, she cried out and arched against her restrictions. Rope bit into her as he stroked her tender flesh. "That's it," he commanded. "Give yourself to me."

Twisting her hips, Mimi arched into his touch, breathing raw. So close. Her orgasm hit her like a blow, grabbing her body and shaking her. The wood of the chair creaked as her cries rang out into the room, echoing. When she was done, and limp against her bonds, he slid his hand from between her legs. Through half-slitted eyes, she watched him press his glistening fingers into his mouth and taste her.

Her heart eased its thundering, as his hands moved over her, untying knots. The ropes slid across her, as a sensual caress. Mimi held still, eyes closed, focused on feeling his touch, the heat in his hands, the calluses on his palms. Hers. Adam was hers.