Mimi's Daddy Ch. 39: Dillon's Camp

Story Info
Adam and Mimi visit Kink Camp!
2k words
4.55
798
2

Part 39 of the 41 part series

Updated 05/24/2024
Created 04/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The delicate chain was in his pocket as Adam grabbed two bottles of water from his mother's fridge. Sarah was conked out. He'd peeked into her room and she was snoring with her headphones on. She was a good kid. They were going to go to one final family therapy session at the center and then bring his mom home. His fingers were crossed that things would hold together, but there was never any certainty about how his mom's sobriety would go. If things went sideways, Sarah could always join them at the farmhouse. There was room for her. He slid his hand into his pocket and twined the gold chain around his fingers. Mimi wouldn't be the kind of mom he'd grown up with. His heart ached every time he thought about her wearing the collar to please him.

Quiet as he could, he turned their bedroom door knob. They wouldn't be at his mom's house much longer. In the bedside lamp light, Mimi knelt on the floor next to his bed wearing only the slim black collar. When he entered, she reached up and touched the leather circle around her neck. "I didn't want to take it off."

He placed the water bottles on the dresser and went to her, his tasty cupcake. Adam knelt in front of her, settling his knees against the outside of hers. Her skin glowed, peaches and cream. Adam reached out and slid his fingers along the light scattering of freckles across her shoulders. "I'm glad. It looks pretty resting on your throat. Would you like me to get you a nicer one?" He traced her skin below the soft leather with a feather touch. 

Mimi brought her fingertips to her sternum. "I like this one."

"It might not always go with the colorful things you like to wear."

She dampened her lips. "Does it mean the same thing if I have different colors?"

He brushed her curls behind her shoulders. "It does. I can get you a rainbow of them, and perhaps something elegant for when you want to dress up."

"What does this symbol mean to you?"

"That you are mine. Similar to a wedding ring, but different."

Her chin lifted. "And am I yours?"

"From the first breath you ever took." He slid the back of his fingers along the curve of her breast. "It just took me a little while to believe I deserved someone like you."

She shivered. "I don't know what I'm doing. Adam, I didn't plan for love or this belonging."

"We will figure it out together, baby girl." He bent forward and pressed a kiss to her forehead. "We've got the rest of our lives."

Tears gathered on her lashes. "You promise?"

"I do."

***

Mimi...

With her suitcase fighting her, she pulled it along the stone path that led to the cabins. Adam had offered to drag it for her, but he was already carrying everything else: his suitcase, a laptop, two collapsible camp chairs, and a cooler they had filled with snacks. She was determined to manage one stupid overstuffed bag.

The path forked. One arrow said Guys and the other said Gals.

"Why can't we stay together?"

"That is part of the fun."

"Are you sure Sarah is going to be okay without us?"

"It's just a weekend, and Mom is home now. Sarah can call us through the main line in the counselor's cabin. The family session went well. I think she is going to get a grip on her life." He pointed down the path. "I signed you up for the Bluejay cabin, so you could have access to all the toys and swings that come with that area. If you decide that you'd rather play with letting your inner moody teen out, we can move you to the Woodpecker Cabin."

"I like swings." She toed her tennis shoe into the rocks. "I'm glad you took two days off."

"Between you and Marge, it was either trust my guys or get used to regular lectures."

She looked up at him through her lashes, giving him her best doe-eyed look. "I wasn't trying to make you grumpy, Daddy."

He bent forward, bags and straps shifting, and kissed her temple. "I'd always rather have your honesty than have you hold secrets, cupcake."

She swayed back and forth, her sundress swishing around her.

"If you don't stop looking so adorable, I'm going to forget these bags and drag you into the trees and do bad things to you."

She bit her tongue between her teeth. "Promise?"

He slid the laptop strap off his shoulder, and she giggled and took a quick step toward the path to her cabin. Her wayward bag jostled along behind her. He reached out and gave her bottom a playful swat. The bagged chairs he was carrying bumped into her hip and startled her into a hop forward.

"I'll be looking for you later, Mimi."

Walking backward, suitcase bumping into every rock, she asked, "Daddy, are you going to be a camper or a counselor?"

"You'll find out soon enough in the ropes and knots class."

Warmth rolled down his body. He couldn't wait. This weekend was going to be fun. She gave her bottom an extra sway as she walked away from him, causing her skirt to swish and flutter in the light breeze.

***

After a morning of swinging and playing tag, the Blue Jays had lunch on a giant blanket in the sunny clearing in front of the community arts and crafts building. Mimi was helping to gather the empty juice boxes and napkins, while Sophia, their counselor, was scolding Jerald's rabbit. 

Their counselor was a very pleasant woman in a camp uniform. She wore her hair in a practical ponytail and had sun-bronzed skin. In the winter months, she was a ski instructor. There were only eight of them in their cabin, and they were a happy, silly crew. Jerald, one of her new friends, didn't go anywhere without his rabbit puppet. The rabbit was funny as heck, and Jerald made him talk with a British accent. Five girls and three boys made up their merry band. Mimi had changed into a camp t-shirt and put her hair into ponytails. 

Sophia herded them toward the main section of the camp where the gym was located. "It's time for class, my cuties. Some of the other campers have been practicing their knots in rope class. We are going to help them practice. Does anyone know what an eel is?"

The smile on the counselor's face was full of mischief.

***

In a tidy line, they walked into the gymnasium. Enormous windows let in abundant light and the woods beyond were prettier than any picture. The lake was a glistening blue expanse beyond the tree's silver and gray trunks. She spotted Adam in the far corner, dressed as an Eagle Scout. She rubbed her hands with anticipation and then adjusted the ribbons on her ponytails. 

"Troupe leader, I have brought the volunteers."

Gerald couldn't contain his excitement and bounced up and down on the balls of his feet. His eyes were on his Dominant, and he was full of giggles at the prospect of the play. Adam better be on his best game. She planned to test every knot he tied. She clasped her hands behind her back. They had been instructed to not make this easy.

Her Sweety was looping a length of cotton rope, sliding it through his big hands. Adam's exposed knees were adorable in his Eagle Scout shorts. She wanted to run to him, but she held steady in the line. The Scout leader walked along the row of Bluejays.

"Thank you for volunteering to help Troop 762 practice their new skills." He gestured to the adults in scout uniforms across the room, who were an array of ages and genders. "Raise your hand if you know what Eagle Scout you will be assisting."

Eight hands shot up into the air. Gerald couldn't contain himself and erupted into giggles. His naughty bunny burst out with. "My Daddy has a nice dick."

The line of Bluejays exploded into laughter as Gerald clapped his hand over his bunny's mouth. The Troop leader gave him a stern look. "I expect you to keep that bunny in line, young man." Gerald nodded, bending his head to whisper censure into his alter ego's fluffy ear. 

The troupe leader instructed them. "Go stand by the chair next to your partners, please."

Mimi scampered to Adam, wanting to spill all the details of her fun morning. He pointed to the chair, smiling, and she plopped down on it. She smelled like sunshine and grass, which was an enormous improvement from puppy and untrained kittens. She beamed up at her husband.

The Scout leader was talking, but Mimi's focus was on the slide of a length of soft thick cotton rope that Adam was drawing across her skin. Arms by her side, he began binding her chest to the chair. He leaned close, and she felt his beard against the edge of her ear. "Hello, little eel." They knew. That would make escaping harder and more of a challenge. 

She slanted her gaze at him and whispered. "Hey, Daddy." She wore both his collar and his wedding ring. Her toes curled in her tennis shoes. "If I win, I get a popsicle."

He slid another loop of rope around her, letting the soft cotton slide across her shoulder and down her arm. "And I get to be your popsicle if I win."

Mimi gave a playful squirm and was surprised by how solidly the ropes held her. They were snug, but not uncomfortably tight. "Have you been learning how to tie me to the train tracks, Sir?"

"I was more planning a game of cops and robbers for later. I have some interrogation techniques in mind." He gave the layers of rope small firm tugs as he wove rope down the front of her body, in and out of the layers. The rope compressed her breasts, and the feeling wasn't unlike wearing a corset, except she couldn't move her arms.

The Troupe leader wound through the pairings, offering tips, and checking pressure points where nerves might become compressed. Gerald's bunny was bound in rope, just like he was. The rabbit's head was tucked under Gerald's chin. The rest of the stuffed animal's body was under the rope.

Adam knelt at her feet and began binding her ankles to the chair legs. She made a PSST noise. "Daddy, that is not fair."

"I'm earning my knots badge here, young lady." He tightened a knot with a quick-release loop. "Fairness was never my plan in this situation. I plan to win and have your sweet lips locked around my cock."

Mimi lowered her voice. "Daddy, someone will hear you."

"Your ponytails look like good handles, Mimi."

She felt heat flood into her cheeks. He smiled up at her as he bound her other ankle. "That blush is just encouraging me. Do you think you will cry this time when you get too excited and choke yourself trying to get all of my cock in your mouth?"

Turning her face to the side, Mimi's cheeks flamed. She whispered. "It'd be easier if you were smaller."

Adam chuckled. "I can't help with that princess unless I buy you cocks at the store." He gave her a wicked smile that caused her skin to tingle. "Of course, I could fill every hole you've got if I did that."

The scout leader stepped toward them and Mimi's hair felt like it might catch on fire from embarrassment if he heard the things Adam was saying. "And how are things going over here?

Adam claimed one of her hands and began using another length of rope to bind her wrist. "Just trussing her up like a tasty poultry."

The troop leader grinned. "Wiggle your toes please, Miss."

Mimi wiggled her toes in her tennis shoes.

"Any tingling or numbness?"

"No Sir," Mimi squeaked.

"Her skin color is good." He patted Adam's shoulder before moving on to the next couple. "Good job, Scout."