Mina and Dr Goodlove

Story Info
Mina satisfies her lust for cops with her male escort.
752 words
3.25
2.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* He knows what you crave *

Dr. Goodlove is a male escort.

A Lover Supreme: Confidant. Father Confessor. Teacher. Liberator.

Simply put, he gives women the sex they crave. He knows their every dream and desire; craving and compulsion; urge and obsession; and fantasy and fetish. They experience each one to heights of pleasure they had only imagined were possible.

Sex with him is like attaining a higher consciousness. What people used to do with drugs or meditation, his clients do through sex.

His clients are the rich and famous, and also the rich and not-so-famous. They are as varied as the United Nations, coming from every race, religion, and nationality. They are all super hot. They all have tons of money.

And they all have unsatisfied lust.

* Mina: a secret lust for cops *

Mina is a first-generation American whose parents came from New Delhi, India.

She has large, penetrating brown eyes, high cheekbones, and shoulder-length raven hair. Medium height. A white bright smile contrasts nicely against her olive skin. Her breasts are slightly bigger than average, well proportioned with the rest of her curvy figure.

Mina is a high-powered defense attorney. She spends her days defending crooks and mobsters. In her business, cops are the bad guys.

But her big secret is that a cop in a uniform gets her wet, real fast. And so Dr. G dons that uniform in her evenings with him so she can satisfy that lust.

During the day, she berates cops on the witness stand in cross-examination.

At night, she obediently goes down on her "cop," savoring every drop.

During the day, she complains that cops illegally search her clients.

At night, she submits to a full body "search" by her "cop," while handcuffed.

During the day, she accuses cops of police brutality.

At night, she is subservient to her "cop," satisfying his every whim and pleasure.

And of course, nothing will drive her as wild as being tied down, naked, while he has his way with her in full uniform, with gun holstered.

* You're under arrest *

He commands her to strip and lie on her back on the bed spread eagle, as he stands there in full dress and gear. She gets wet just obeying him. He then secures each of her limbs. comfortably, and then stands at the foot of the bed, between her parted legs. She is helpless to move and this is driving her to a fever pitch of anticipation. Her eyes are glued to his bulging crotch. She lets out a deep moan as he unzips himself and releases a huge erection. The contrast of seeing him in uniform and weapon, with a raging hard-on makes her beg to be taken...

* Time to confess *

Then get gets her to confess.

He takes out a rope. Manipulates her body, pushing and pulling her into places so he can twist the rope around her, all the while tantalizing her with the slightest of touches. Brushes against her breasts while tying a chest harness...caresses her legs as he ties her ankles. Finishes with her completely tied up, hands behind her back, ankles bound.

He will untie her and penetrate her deeply. Get her to confess how badly she needs a cop to take her. But first he will drive her manic with anticipation.

He will tease her with his hard-on: massage her clit and vaginal lips. Penetrate her just slightly. Bring it to her mouth and let her suck it, then suck some more.

Caress her breasts; tickle her nipples.

All with this huge and hard erection. Her entire mind will fill with the sight and smell and feel of it, until all she can think of is him driving it deeply into her. Hard and long and deep.

Now she HAS to have him inside of her.

Now he will untie her.

When he unties the last knot, she spreads her legs and pulls him on to her.

She is already wide and wet; he is already huge and hard.

He slides in smoothly and deeply as he mounts her.

She wraps her arms and legs around him, hugging him hard to help him go deeper and deeper.

He drive himself into her as he hugs her firmly.

Their bodies are enmeshed together. Her clit is electrified against his pelvis.

They grind together faster and faster...

With her lust for a cop satisfied, she is ready to take them on in court once again.