Mina Wants to Model Ch. 02

Story Info
Mina still wants to model, and Peter hatches a plan.
13.4k words
4.65
25.5k
55

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a direct follow-up to "Mina Wants to Model Ch. 01." The beginning of this story offers a quick recap of events from the first chapter, but you might want to read it first if you haven't already.

I think I was only able to fall asleep last night because of how drained I was after repeatedly jacking off to what I'd witnessed: my sleazebag co-worker Jeremy plunging his cock down the throat of sweet, beautiful Mina. Mina was dating Mark, one of my friends at the office who invited a few of us over on the weekends to watch football and hang out, but in truth we were all there to check out Mina just as much as we were there for the games.

Mina was flawless. The porcelain-skinned, silken-haired daughter of a Chinese businessman and his Korean wife was staying in the US while her father worked out a deal with the insurance firm Mark, Jeremy, Todd, and I all worked for. She was kind, funny, interesting... and really fucking hot. Years of dance, yoga, and gymnastics training had given her a toned, lithe body, and her large, dark eyes and angelic smile were stunning. She was quite naive about American culture, and her playful innocence was often a source of fun for our group of friends.

Jeremy had been "playfully" flirting with Mina for months, but finally had his chance to take things much further last night. With the help of a bottle of tequila, and Mark taken out of the picture for the night by a stomach flu, Jeremy was able to turn our weekly game night into an opportunity to have Mina—my friend, I reminded myself despite how turned on I was to watch this all unfold—pose for a series of sexy photos and videos in a punk schoolgirl outfit she'd worn as part of a trashy auto show modelling gig, sit in his and our other co-worker Todd's laps while they felt her up, give him a drunken lapdance, and then...

I still wasn't sure if what I watched was consensual or abuse. After growing frustrated at Mina's drunken lack of focus, Jeremy took things into his own hands quite literally as he grabbed her by the pigtails and shoved his hard dick into her mouth. But all the while, Mina had agreed to each of his suggestions; she even mumbled out a compliant "mmhm" with her lips wrapped around his cock when he asked her if he could take control. His suggestion that she might be able to kickstart a modelling career by working with a professional photographer he knew seemed to have a hypnotic effect on her, and he and Todd had plied her with tequila all night long. She had become putty in Jeremy's hands... but was she actually okay with that?

I was able to watch this unfold because I'd set up a "security camera" app on my phone and left it behind when I took off for the night. Maybe this video would be useful if she ever decided to press charges... Who the fuck was I kidding? I didn't have any noble motives here. I had recorded the scene so I could watch what happened to Mina and jack off, and I could never, ever let her know I'd seen any of this. I'm not sure which bothered me more: the fact that I'd invaded Mina's privacy by recording her as she was being groped, grinding into Jeremy's lap, and sucking him off... or that I stopped recording when I did and might have missed something else happening later on that night.

What really got to me, however, came at the very end of my recording. I hadn't noticed at first, shocked and rock-hard from what I had just seen, but after re-watching the video more times than I'd like to admit I saw something that made my heart skip a beat: Mina, on her hands and knees and gasping for air after Jeremy finished in her mouth, looked up at him and smiled. The very last frame of the video froze her in that subtle smile, the cum and tequila dribbling down her chin a harsh contrast with the innocent, proud look on her face. If what Jeremy did to her was wrong, Mina didn't seem to see it that way.

The next morning, I texted Mark a lie about a credit card falling out of my wallet that I thought was stuck between the cushions of his chair and asked if I could stop by on my way to work to pick it up. He'd never believe a tech-head like me would have actually "forgotten" my phone, but I needed an opportunity to collect it as soon as possible—especially before Mark or Mina would have a chance to stumble across my phone positioned suspiciously on one of the surround-sound speakers. When Mark greeted me at the door he was clearly still under the weather, and I doubted he'd be making it to work that day.

"Hey, thanks for letting me drop in," I offered. "I'll be in and out fast so you can get back to sleep." Mark offered a tired nod in response.

As I took the first step down to his basement, I turned back to Mark and asked, "How's Mina?" I prayed he couldn't sense the anxiety in my voice.

"She's out cold. I think she had a bit too much to drink last night."

"I hope the hangover doesn't hit her too hard," I offered as I turned and quickly went down the stairs to grab my phone. It seemed like Mark didn't have any idea about what really happened last night... for now, anyway.

There was something surreal about being back in Mark's basement after what I'd seen take place here the night before. I'd been here week after week to watch football with my friends, but it felt so different now. A quick glance around the room showed that Jeremy must have done some cleaning up before he took off for the night, but beyond that there were no signs of anything else happening yesterday that I hadn't already seen or filmed. I grabbed my phone, headed back up the stairs, and said a quick "Found it!" to Mark as I took off for work.

Todd was just arriving as I pulled in, and it was clear that he was doing his best to fight off a hangover. We both met up with Jeremy in the coffee lounge before beginning our workday in earnest.

"Wow Todd, you look terrible!" Jeremy chuckled at his friend before taking a sip of hot, black coffee. He must not have slept much either, I thought as I grabbed a coffee for myself.

"Yeah, well," Todd mumbled, "it must have been a hell of a night. From what I can remember of it, anyway!" He rubbed his head and squinted his eyes at the white fluorescent lights above in the lounge.

"How was the rest of the game, after I left?" I asked. I had to do my best to keep this casual and not let on anything about my recording.

"Oh, uh," Jeremy offered after a slight pause, "the Packers won it in the end. You really didn't miss much."

I nodded and sipped at my coffee. The brief moment of silence that followed felt like an eternity in my nerve-wracked state.

"Mina sure was something last night!" I said, breaking the silence.

"Heh, I still don't understand how Mark let her dress up like that in public, but it sure worked out well for us," Todd said with a grin, still rubbing at his temples. Jeremy smiled a thin smile as he sipped at his coffee.

"I should probably get going," I said, moving toward the door. "We have an update to the sales app to push out later today and I need to do a final pass on the code."

"Cool, see you later man," Todd grumbled out. Jeremy gave me a nod.

Just as I was leaving, I overheard Todd—likely a bit louder than he intended—ask Jeremy, "Hey, will you send me those photos and videos from last night? I'll send you what I've got too." I stopped in my tracks, just outside the lounge.

"Sure," Jeremy replied a bit more discreetly. "I'll send them once I get home from work, and you should do the same. We don't need anyone to catch us at work watching videos of Mark's girl shaking her ass." Todd laughed in response, again probably louder than intended.

Fuck, I'd almost forgotten about all the photos and videos they took earlier in the night. After seeing the photos of Mina at the auto show I'd scoured the net for photos of her in her slutty punk schoolgirl getup. I'd seen men in the background of several of the photos taking candid pics of her ass as she leaned forward and her tiny pleated skirt failed to cover her, but never found any of those upskirt photos... and now Jeremy and Todd had their own private collection. Despite having my own "private" video, I still felt a pang of jealousy over how they'd get to enjoy those photos and videos after tricking her into exposing herself. I had a short clip I'd recorded of her dancing from the side of the room, but Jeremy and Todd were the ones directing her poses and positions, and had taken great advantage of that with their cell phone cameras. I was getting hard just thinking about it... but I had to push those thoughts aside. I had a big day of work ahead of me and couldn't afford to waste time fantasizing or jacking off.

I was distracted from my coding a few hours later by an Instagram notification. Mina had uploaded a new photo: a simple bathroom selfie, one hand making a peace sign as the other pointed her phone at the mirror. She was awake... and I was dying to press her for details about last night, but I knew I had to be careful. She didn't look much worse for wear at least, but she wasn't the type to post even a "casual" selfie unless she was done up and looking her best. I held off on "liking" the photo right away, and took 20 more minutes to finish reviewing a section of code before tapping the little heart icon and following it up with a direct message:

[ Good afternoon Mina! How are you feeling after last night? ]

[ Hi peter!! Ugh my head feels sooooo bad :rofl: I had waaayyy too much to drink lol ]

[ Try to take it easy today! You looked amazing last night btw. Did you have a fun time? Was it worth the hangover? ]

[ Lol thank you peter! :laughing: did you get some good photos of me? :wink: ]

[ Oh, those photos I took were on Jeremy's phone. You'll have to ask him! ]

[ Hehe ok :blush: ]

I put down my phone and decided I should leave the conversation at that. I had to avoid the temptation to hint at things that happened last night that I shouldn't know about. She was chatting like the same sweet, silly girl I knew before... but that "blush" emoji made my head spin a little bit. Had she been DMing with Jeremy as well? She seemed to take the suggestion that she ask him about the photos pretty casually. Most of the photos I'd taken on Jeremy's phone would show him and Todd in the background, lifting her skirt with a second camera trained on her ass, so I doubt Jeremy would actually share those photos with her.

Another notification brought me back to my phone after a couple minutes.

[ Peter... ] Mina had messaged me again.

[ What's up? ]

I saw the "Typing..." indicator pop up, and this message was taking her some time to write out. I was glued to my phone waiting for it to come in.

[ Do you think i should maybe do some work with a pro photographer for my instagram? I love doing my #ootd posts but i think it could be a lot better with someone who really knows what to do taking photos of me :laughing: and i had sooo much fun at the car show... but i'm a little nervous :rofl: ]

[ If you think it would be fun I think you should go for it! What do you have to be nervous about? ]

[ I'm not a "real" model and i don't have experience with photoshoots. I don't want a photographer to be mean to me :blush: ]

[ Why do you think they would be mean? ]

[ Lol idk i'm just nervous :laughing: ]

I knew exactly why she'd be nervous about a photographer being mean: because Jeremy had planted that idea in her head. He had convinced her to perform sexual "favors" for him on the premise that he knew a photographer who might ask for similar "favors", and he wanted her to be prepared. This was a clear indication that Mina was at least somewhat aware of what happened last night, and she was shying away from discussing it with me.

[ Any photographer would be happy to have someone like you to work with! I'm sure if you follow their directions and do what they tell you it'll be fine. ] ...What was I writing? Did I actually want her to fall for Jeremy's scheme?

[ Awww peter!! That's so nice of you to say :heart: ]

[ Did you have anyone in mind to work with? ]

[ Lol not yet. Hey can we maybe meet up later this week to talk about some code stuff? I'm thinking about applying to school again :smile: ]

[ Of course! Friday over lunch? I've gotta get back to work for now but we will make a plan later. Bye Mina! ]

[ Ok bye peter! :heart: ]

I was happy that I'd have a chance to meet up with Mina and chat later on in the week, but I couldn't help but wonder if she brought up coding to try to change the subject away from the photography. And the idea that she might be messaging Jeremy to set up something with his photographer friend between now and then would drive me crazy all week long.

I turned back to the lines of code on my screen. Employee codes, client data tracking... and that's when the idea struck me. The app was designed to relay sales data to our company servers, but with a few tweaks I could set it up to redirect that data anywhere I wanted. And, with a few more tweaks, I could set up the app to redirect more than just sales data...

A few hours later and I'd set up the company sales tracking app to intercept all data transmissions and send them to a private server I had set up at home. I used the company list of device identification codes to filter out everyone except for Todd and Jeremy. That way I should be able to intercept whatever they send to each other, and I'd have my own copy of the photos and videos they'd taken the night before. If I had more time I might have been able to come up with something more sophisticated, but if I got caught doing this I'd be fired—and possibly arrested—so I had to be discreet, and spending too much extra time on what should have been a fairly simple app update would have drawn suspicion. Thankfully nobody else at the company stuck their noses this far into the code, so I figured I'd be safe for now, and hopefully I could develop something better for the next round of updates.

I took a deep breath and pushed the update live.

I was a complete nervous wreck for the rest of the day. As soon as my shift was over I bolted out of the building, doing my best to avoid Mark, Todd, and Jeremy on my way to my car. I got home as fast as I could without risking being pulled over for speeding, and dashed to check my server.

It worked! At this point I had only tracked a handful of outgoing messages and web requests: Todd messaged his girlfriend Samantha to see if she needed him to pick up any groceries on the way home, and Jeremy had been browsing Amazon near the end of the day, but the important part was that I had access to the data. I quickly set up some code and a few spreadsheets to better organize the incoming data... and then, I waited. My heart raced with anticipation, but there was nothing I could do to distract myself as I waited for their exchange to start coming in.

Thankfully I didn't have to wait for long. It seems that Todd's messages to Samantha about stopping for groceries were likely a cover story for him to go somewhere and have a wank in private as he and Jeremy exchanged their photos and videos of Mina.

The first batch of photos were taken before I arrived for the evening, and were relatively tame. Mina was undeniably sexy in her slutty car-show outfit, but it seems like the guys were able to exercise a bit of restraint before she had a chance to get drunk. You could see her little black panties in a number of the photos, since her skirt was too short to avoid showing them off, but her poses weren't as overtly sexy as what I knew was yet to come. There were a few photos of her downing her first shot of tequila of the night... and just after that, a video Todd had taken trailing her up the stairs, his camera held low and pointed up underneath Mina's skirt. The video was shaky, and the lighting wasn't great, but I was incredibly turned on to see how deliberate my co-workers had been in exploiting Mark's girlfriend in her skimpy outfit. I was starting to wonder if they hadn't done things like this with her before.

Then came the pictures I was expecting: the ones I had taken of Mina bending forward toward me, with Todd and Jeremy positioned behind her to take in the view of her ass. I relived the experience of watching Jeremy pull her skirt up as the photos showed up on my server.

And then came the video: Todd, positioned behind her, recording the view as Jeremy pushed her to bend down and lifted her skirt. Her ass was presented clearly to the camera, covered in nothing but a pair of small, silky black panties. The only thing keeping this from being an absolutely perfect view of Mina's panty-clad pussy was the poor lighting in Mark's basement, but I was still glimpsing Mina in a way I had never even imagined. I blew my load as I watched Jeremy lay her skirt over her lower back. Only after I came did I notice myself in the background of the video, transfixed on Mina as I took photos of her smiling, angelic face.

Coming down from my orgasm gave me the peace of mind needed to drag myself away from the computer screen for a few hours. I took care of a few chores, and jacked off again to my new collection of photos and videos before I went to bed. I had noticed that there was more incoming data to sort through, but that could wait until tomorrow. My curiosity—and my libido—were sated for the time being.

I had a bit of a headache the next day—no doubt a result of staying up a bit later than usual jacking off to images of Mina and the stress of making an illegal and invasive app update the day before—but ultimately it wasn't anything a few cups of coffee and a few deep breaths couldn't get me through. I avoided Jeremy and Todd, but that wasn't too conspicuous since we worked in different departments and I normally didn't see too much of them outside of the weekends. Mark was back at work and I stopped by to say hello to him. I was honestly a bit surprised at how comfortable I was starting to feel about all of this. I had expected to feel guilty, or sorry for Mark at the least, but the sensation of a sated lust had overwhelmed whatever my conscience had to say about the situation.

When I got home I decided to check out my server to see if anything else interesting had been sent. A small part of me felt bad for sifting through Jeremy and Todd's personal messages, but that part of me was getting smaller and smaller with every passing day.

Todd's messages were pretty banal overall, but one of Jeremy's instagram message conversations in the evening caught my eye:

[ Oh, hey, what's up? ]

I could only see Jeremy's outgoing messages, but it didn't take long to figure out who he was chatting with...

[ You sure you want to see my photos of you from last night? Your little outfit didn't leave much to the imagination... :wink: ]

[ Let me see what I can find to send. ]

He was chatting with Mina. And flirting with her, too. He sent a handful of photos to Mina, including a couple of the shots I had taken.

[ Yeah, you looked good. Your ass looked good too, but I'm not sharing my pictures of that! ]

Had he always been so bold with Mina in private? Did Mark know about this?

[ Only if you let me take some more later. You gonna do another car show any time soon? ]

[ Yeah, I was serious. I'll send him some of the photos to see what he thinks, if you're ok with that. I'll send him your insta account name too. ]

[ Ok, I'll let you know if I hear anything back from him. His schedule is pretty packed these days. ]

[ You know, I'd be happy to help you practice some more. I may not be a pro, but those photos look pretty good, don't they? :wink: ]

[ Haha, you caught me. Ok, gotta go. Later. ]

I could barely believe what I was reading. Jeremy and Mina had to be chatting about his "photographer friend"... how much did she really remember from last night? It seemed she was totally okay with whatever she could actually recall.