Mina Wants to Model Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, stand up and turn around," Tyler ordered, and Mina complied. "Now, spread your feet apart and bend down low just like when you were twerking that ass for us. That's right..." Mina obeyed, showing impressive flexibility as she folded her upper body down. She rested on her elbows with her ass high, pointed back at Tyler. I made a mental note to search for the video of Mina dancing, but I knew that what I was about to see would go far beyond just dancing.

Tyler stepped up close behind Mina, took hold of her waist with his left hand, and positioned his cock behind her with his right. He turned to look over his shoulder, off-camera, asking, "You sure this bitch is clean?" I hadn't even thought about it until now, but Tyler wasn't wearing a condom.

"Mina," Jeremy spoke up from off-camera, "you told me you were a virgin before you started dating Mark, is that true?"

"Mm-hmm," Mina affirmed.

"And you've always had him wear a condom when he fucks you?"

"Yes," Mina replied, with a hint of shyness in her voice. This apparent embarrassment at talking about her sex life with Mark was a stark contrast to the sight of her, bent obscenely at the waist in red stockings, with a tall, dark-skinned man behind her. Tyler's cock was resting between her ass cheeks as his right hand started to stroke her pussy. His left pulled back from her waist to squeeze at her ass. Mina shuddered with pleasure at the touch and let out a soft moan.

"Tyler really doesn't like condoms because he's too big for them," Jeremy added. Tyler's cock was big, but it was an obvious lie to anyone with a clue. "So it's okay if he fucks you bare, isn't it?"

"Ohh," Mina said, though it was unclear at this point whether she was responding to Jeremy or to the fingers gently probing inside the folds of her pussy.

"Oh, yes. Yes." Mina craned her neck up to look back at where Jeremy must have been and nodded quickly.

Tyler took hold of his cock again and bent at the knees, positioning himself behind her. Slowly he moved his hips forward, pushing his cock into her vagina. Mina went up on her tiptoes to accommodate his position and let out a whimper of pleasure. Both of his hands reached around Mina's hips and he started to pull her back against him. He wasn't penetrating her fully, and seemed to enjoy taking his time with this. Mina let loose a loud moan of pleasure. Tyler bit his lower lip, staring down at her, and started to slowly pump in and out of her from behind.

"You're so wet girl. You've been aching to have this dick inside you, haven't you?" Tyler started to increase the pace of his thrusting, gradually pushing more and more of himself inside of her.

"Oh! Oh! Mmmmm..." Mina couldn't seem to find the words for a reply, and all that escaped were moans of pleasure.

"Tell me you're a naughty girl." With his left hand still on her hip, Tyler pulled his right hand back to rub and squeeze her ass as he fucked her. Again, Mina's only reply was her moans of pleasure.

Tyler pulled his right hand back and gave her ass a quick, forceful swat. The sound of flesh clapping against flesh was crisp and clear in the video. Mina let loose a sharp wail, a mix of pain and pleasure at being spanked.

"Say it!"

"I'm...ohh. I'm a... naughty... girl," Mina panted out between her moans.

"Yeah, that's right." Her reply seemed to encourage Tyler, and he started to push deeper and deeper into her with his thrusting. Her body was rocking back and forth slightly now, despite Tyler keeping hold of her hip with his left hand.

"Tell me you love this cock up in you." This time Tyler didn't wait for a reply, and gave her another quick spank to punctuate the question.

"Oohhh yes! I love... your cock... Unnnh!" Mina seemed almost lost in pleasure, and it was a struggle for her to focus on saying the words, but she obeyed him.

"Beg me to fuck you hard, bitch," Tyler gave her ass another smack before returning both hands to her hips, holding on firmly as he continued to fuck her. She yelped in pain before returning to moans of pleasure. "Beg me like the naughty little slut you are."

"Ohh, yes... Tyler... please fuck me!" Mina's voice was shaky as she pleaded with him. "Fuck me hard, Tyler!"

Tyler's pace slowed slightly as he pushed himself deep inside her. She let out a loud wail of pleasure as his pelvis pressed up against her upturned ass.

"I think it's time we showed some thanks to Jeremy here too," Tyler said. It seemed like he was having a bit of a struggle getting the words out himself, as he was no doubt focused on the feeling of Mina's tight pussy wrapped around his hard cock. Tyler gave a quick nod to Jeremy off-camera, and Jeremy walked out in front of Mina.

Jeremy didn't waste any time, pulling his hard cock out and stepping out of his jeans after they fell to his ankles. He reached down to hold Mina by the chin, pointing her gaze toward his dick, and then helped pull her up onto her hands instead of her elbows. He got down on his knees so that his cock was right in front of her face.

"Suck it," Jeremy ordered as he slid himself into her mouth, not waiting for a response. He took hold of a clump of her black hair, using it to hold her in place as his dick was forced deeper into her mouth by Tyler pounding into her from behind.

"Yeah, that's right," Tyler spoke from behind her, speeding the pace of his deep thrusts. He spanked her again, and this time her yelp was muffled by Jeremy's cock in her mouth. Tyler started to buck against her forcefully, fucking her with abandon, and Jeremy held onto her head tight to keep her mouth wrapped around him.

At this point I came hard, unable to hold back my own orgasm any longer as I watched Mina's lithe body be used by the two men. After wiping up my semen and taking a few deep breaths, I looked back to the video to see Tyler bucking furiously. A moment later his hip and leg muscles flexed hard and his hands dug into her hips. His bucking relented with a final few hard, quick thrusts. He had just come inside her.

"Alright, finish me off," Jeremy ordered. Mina repositioned, bringing her legs and hips down to the ground after Tyler pulled out of her. Thick semen leaked obscenely from her pussy onto the ground beneath her. She focused on fellating Jeremy, bringing a hand up to hold the base of his cock and, without Tyler's thrusts pushing her forward, she bobbed her head up and down on her own. A couple minutes later Jeremy held her firmly by the hair as his hips bucked in orgasm. Then, the video ended.

Over the coming days I would pore over the photos and videos, but nothing was as graphic as the spit-roasting Mina endured from Tyler and Jeremy. The rest of the photos featured a couple of casual-but-fashionable looking outfits (one with a sweater and tights, the other with a crop top and jeans), a set where she was wearing a bikini swimsuit, and a handful of completely nude photos that they seemed to take at the end of the day. I did find the video of her "twerking", which was more of a lap dance as she stripped out of her sweater and tights outfit and writhed in Tyler and Jeremy's laps. There was a second video of her giving Tyler a blowjob at some point during the day, and that time he had her swallow rather than spraying his load all over her face and chest.

In the following days and weeks things seemed like they went back to "normal"... mostly, anyway. Mina was posting on Instagram like nothing had changed, though my heart skipped a beat when I saw a photo of her sweater-and-tights show up on her feed a couple days after her shoot with Tyler. She also posted a selfie in the swimsuit a week later: #cantwaitforsummer. She didn't post any of the photos from her day with Tyler, and nothing seemed to change between her and Mark—from what I could tell, anyway.

I worried that things were going to be awkward for me at the office if I had to deal with Jeremy, so I buried myself in my work a little more than usual and skipped out on the next couple football Sundays, feigning tiredness and headaches.

I couldn't help but keep an eye on Jeremy's outgoing texts, but things seemed to go back to "normal" there as well. There were follow up conversations with Tyler and Mina: with Tyler he boasted about their experience and asked how her pussy felt, but suggested that they might have to wait a while to do another shoot, and with Mina it was just the usual congratulatory praise.

As for me, I went back to those photos and videos dozens of times to get off. I edited together footage from the two videos to create highlight reels, cutting between both angles so that I wouldn't have to queue up two files at once. I was actually pretty proud of the results; it wasn't quite a professionally-shot porno, since the camera angles were from fixed views and it wasn't like Jeremy and Tyler were positioning Mina with the camera in mind, but it was still really hot for "amateur" footage. I was almost tempted to blur out their faces and share the videos online, but I knew that if anyone ever found out about this the repercussions could be devastating, so I held back.

A month or so had passed, and I started going back to Mark's on Sundays. Football season was almost over, and I worried that I might not have many more opportunities to spend time with Mina. Hopefully we could figure out something else to do as a group on the weekends, even if being around Jeremy still made me uncomfortable.

Part of me was disappointed that this seemed to be the end of Mina's amateur modelling career. I should have felt happy that she was getting back to a normal relationship with Mark, and I shouldn't want to see my naive, beautiful friend be taken advantage of like that... but I couldn't deny how much it turned me on. Sure, I had a great collection of photos and videos, but there's only so many times you can jack off to the same stuff before you want something new. On the bright side, maybe if I could break this fixation with Mina I'd be inspired to go out and meet a girl for myself.

With the thought of putting this invasive voyeurism behind me, I sat down at my computer. It was time to shut down the server I had set up to spy on Jeremy. I was about to close everything out, but... curiosity got the best of me, and though I hadn't checked Jeremy's messages in a while, I decided to have one last look through his conversations.

Work stuff, work stuff... a message asking Todd to pick him up a bottle of Coke at the store... a couple of messages to his parents saying that he'd call when he had a chance. It was all just normal, banal information. Just as I was reaching the end of the messages, I spotted some Instagram DMs that seemed to be sent to Mina:

[ Hey, how've you been? ]

[ Haha I know, right? ]

[ Seriously. Anyway, I'm reaching out cause there's another auto show in town a few weeks from now, and I know someone who has a few cars they want to show off... You want to be a model again? :wink: ]