Mina Wants to Model Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some more outgoing messages from Jeremy later that night caught my eye:

[ Hey man - it's been a while. I've got a situation that I think you're going to find pretty fucking interesting though... ]

[ But hey, a picture's worth a thousand words, right? ]

Jeremy sent a few pictures of Mina. One of her standing up; one of the ones I took, with her bending forward giving a peace sign; another from her ass, that seemed like a still from Todd's video.

[ I know! And it gets better... ]

Jeremy sent a video.

With my heart racing, I downloaded and opened the video file.

"Say hi, Mina." It was Jeremy's voice from behind the phone as he recorded Mina on Sunday night. It wasn't obvious just how drunk she was in the video, but you could tell she was a bit unsteady on her feet.

"Hi!" she said with a wave to the camera.

"So you really want to work with a photographer, don't you?

I'd almost forgotten that he'd taken a video of this. I started jacking off again as the video kept playing. From a POV angle, I watched Jeremy push Mina down to her knees. I watched him put his cock in her face. I watched her tentatively take it into her mouth. I watched her look up into the camera as she worked her tongue around the head of his penis. Even though I had seen this play out before from my "security cam" app setup, seeing her close-up in great quality was something else.

"Is it going to be okay if he takes control of you when you're doing favors for him?"

Mina mumbled her response around a mouthful of dick, and the video ended abruptly after that.

Desperate for more, I looked back to the chat I'd intercepted:

[ Yeah, with a little liquor this bitch will do anything for a camera. Do you still have a studio you can use? ]

[ I just want to be there to watch it happen. I'm sure I'll have lots of fun with her myself in other ways. ]

[ LOL I don't think so. That honor is all yours. She's got a bf, but I'll make sure he doesn't find out about any of this. ]

[ Yeah, Friday is fine by me. I'll run it by her in a couple of days. Want to make her worry a bit first—if she thinks this was a big pain to set up she will be more eager to please. ]

[ Ok, later. ]

I could hardly believe this was real. It seemed like Peter's plan to set Mina up with his photographer friend—and the men's plan to exploit her sweet, submissive side—was actually going to happen.

I was checking my server obsessively after that, and I didn't intercept anything else of interest until Thursday night. Another instagram chat:

[ Hey pretty girl, guess what? ]

[ LOL, how'd you guess?? :stuck_out_tongue: ]

[ Whoa whoa, calm down a bit and I'll share the details! ]

[ But you can keep those heart emojis coming, lol. ]

[ This is on pretty short notice, but he's doing you a BIG favor here. The only time he has free is tomorrow at 2:30 pm. Does that work for you? ]

[ Okay, good. He wants you to bring some outfits for him to see, but he might have some suggestions when you show up. Make sure to bring a big variety so he can find something he wants to shoot. ]

[ Yeah, why not! You should bring some swimsuits and lingerie too in case he wants to try something like that. Did I tell you he shot for Sports Illustrated once? ]

[ Okay, I'll pick you up just after 2. Oh, and one more thing... ]

[ He really doesn't want word going out that he's doing a favor for free. He's doing this for me since we're old buds, but he doesn't want people to get the idea that he'll just shoot amateurs for no pay whenever. If things go well he says he might find more work for you, but he isn't sure just yet. ]

[ That means you won't be able to post any of the photos from this to insta, and you can't tell anyone else about this for now, not even Mark. ]

[ I know that will be difficult, but thanks for understanding. ]

[ I get why you're nervous. Let's make it 1:30, and I'll help you loosen up a bit before the shoot. ]

[ :wink: yeah that sounds perfect, see you then. ]

Friday morning was a blur, and I'm not sure which of the two of us was more distracted during our lunch date: Mina or myself. She had some questions about what sorts of courses she should focus on if she decides to apply to a computer science program and I tried to help her out as best I could, but she was checking the time on her phone pretty regularly. Normally it would be pretty disappointing to meet with someone over lunch and have them ignore you most of the time, but in this case I was just relieved that she was too distracted to notice how anxious I had become myself. She looked great in the pair of jeans and simple striped top she was wearing, but I couldn't stop thinking about how amazing she would look posing in swimwear and lingerie during her photoshoot later that day.

At about five to one Mina gathered her phone and purse, leaving a half-eaten salad behind. Too nervous to eat much, it seemed.

"It was really great to chat with you Peter! I'm sorry that I took up all of our time with school stuff," she said with a smile.

"Oh, uh, don't worry about it," I replied as I stood up with her, being careful not to bump the table as I was unsteady with nerves. "I'm happy to help."

"We should do this again sometime soon. I'd love to hear what's new with you and we don't really get a chance to talk over football," she said as we left the cafe.

"Uhh, yeah, sure! Just reach out when you're free. Would you like a lift home?" I asked, my curiosity pushing me to find a way to spend just a little more time with Mina. I wanted to try and see if she would say anything about her plans for the afternoon.

"Oh, no, I'm good. I like to walk when the weather is nice. Bye Peter!"

"Ok, bye!"

I sat in my car stewing with nerves for the better part of 10 minutes. I couldn't just let this go; I had to see how things would go for Mina this afternoon. I was trying to think things through and work it out rationally, but in my heart I knew the decision had already been made: I was going to call into work sick and follow her. It was Friday afternoon so my sudden claim of illness would be suspicious, but I had barely taken any sick time since I started the job so I figured nobody at the office was likely to complain.

I drove my car to her place and parked in a driveway a few houses down. I know she or Jeremy would recognize my car if they saw it, but hopefully they'd be too focused on other things to be scanning the neighborhood. I felt like a total creep and worried what Mina would do if she caught me stalking her like this, but that worry wasn't enough to make me even think about turning back.

I stared at the clock as I sat in my car. I could feel my heart racing as the minutes counted down. At about 1:26 I couldn't stop myself from nervously scanning the road. When 1:30 hit, I felt like my breath was caught in my throat. This was worse than waiting for my parents to wake up on Christmas morning. An agonizing six more minutes passed before Jeremy finally pulled up in his car, parking on the street just outside Mark and Mina's. He got out of his car and walked up to the house, and he was carrying something with him in a shopping bag. He rang the bell, and Mina answered a moment later. I couldn't get a good look of her from where I was parked, but Jeremy's arms spread for a hug as he stepped into the house.

Damn it. I was expecting Jeremy to just pick her up and leave. I guess this was part of his plan to "loosen her up". And the bag he was carrying... He was going to get her drunk again. I don't know how I didn't piece this together sooner. For a quick moment I felt sorry for Mina, knowing that she'd barely had any lunch and was about to be given a bunch of booze to drink, but mostly I felt sorry for myself for missing out on the scene. I considered sneaking up to their house to peek through a window, but I knew that would be far too brazen in the middle of the day.

Twenty of the most difficult minutes in my life passed before the door to Mark and Mina's house opened again. Jeremy stepped out first, carrying the shopping bag from earlier as well as a small travel bag, probably Mina's outfits for the day. Was he helping her pick them out?

Mina followed a moment later, dressed up in her trashy schoolgirl auto show outfit, pigtails and all. She seemed a little shy to come out of the house, but Jeremy said something to encourage her, prompting a giggle. She stepped out and turned to lock her door. Twenty minutes alone in the house together, I wonder if... No, no, Mina probably took most of that time to get changed and get ready. I saw Jeremy adjust an obvious bulge in his pants as he and Mina walked to his car. That bastard was enjoying this, but he hadn't found any relief just yet. For her part, Mina was still walking straight, but you could clearly tell she'd had a bit to drink.

I tailed them from a safe distance as they left Mark's place. Between Mina being tipsy and Jeremy probably focusing on Mina, I was willing to bet neither of them were going to be paying much attention to the nearby traffic, so I wasn't worried about being spotted.

At one point a light turned red just as they were approaching and I ended up stopped directly behind them at the intersection—much closer than I wanted to get, but I didn't want to risk losing them. I watched through their rear window as Jeremy appeared to pour a shot for Mina, right there in the car! I guess they weren't worried about being spotted by the police, let alone the traffic nearby. I watched as Mina downed the shot, and not long after that the lights turned to green and we were on the move again.

After a bit of a drive, they eventually pulled into the lot of some kind of office building near the industrial part of town. The lot was too small for me to pull in with them without being noticed, so I kept on the road and turned into another lot nearby. I knew I couldn't just drive back again, so I got out of my car and figured I could approach them on foot and watch what they were up to from a distance. It was just past two in the afternoon, and things seemed pretty quiet around the lot, so I figured I could probably lurk around these buildings for a while without being noticed.

I spent a few minutes navigating what felt like a labyrinth of fencing between the buildings, and eventually spotted Jeremy's car in the distance. The lot was fairly full and he was parked apart from the other cars, close to the building. I couldn't see much, but he and Mina were still inside and it looked like they were talking. I crouched and crept through the other cars, desperately hoping for a better view, but all the while my heart was pounding through my chest with a mix of worry that I'd get caught and anticipation over what would happen over the course of the afternoon.

I approached from behind their car and a bit to the side, and got close enough so that I could observe them without being seen unless they went out of their way to scan the area. Jeremy was talking on his cellphone, and Mina alternated between looking at him and looking down into her lap—she seemed nervous to me. Jeremy put down his phone and started talking to Mina, and of course I had no idea what he was saying, but I could see her nodding in response. Then, out came the tequila bottle, and it seemed like Jeremy was pouring a pair of drinks this time. They each raised a shot glass, clinked them together, and downed another shot. How many shots had Mina had by this point?

They talked for a few more moments, and Mina continued to look nervous. He seemed to shift in his seat a bit, and then he nodded, and seemed to lean back somewhat. Mina said something to him, smiling, and I saw him nod again in response. Then it seemed like her body was tilting back and forth somewhat; it was almost like she was dizzy from being drunk, but it was a bit too regular for that. I was desperate to see more and figure out just what was going on, but I knew if I moved any closer they'd see me and my cover would be blown.

It wasn't long before all doubt was removed from my mind. I watched in what seemed like slow motion as Jeremy reached his arm around Mina's shoulder, then slowly pulled her in toward him and pushed her face down into his lap. He was getting her to blow him! I saw Jeremy's head tilt back as Mina disappeared from my view. It was difficult to see much from my position but it looked like Jeremy's shoulder was moving in a steady rhythm, suggesting that he was continuing to guide Mina with the arm that pushed her into his lap.

I was harder than I'd ever been in my life. Between my fear at being caught and my arousal at the situation, my adrenaline was pumping like it never had before. I reached a hand down to stroke myself, first over my pants and then pulling open my fly to stroke my cock directly as I kept my eyes locked on the scene in front of me, desperate for any clues or details about what was happening in Jeremy's car.

Sooner than I expected, Jeremy sat up straight, and Mina pulled herself up to sit upright again, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. I quickly ducked down behind the car, worried that they might look around and spot me. A short moment later, I heard Jeremy's car doors opening, and the sound of their voices emerged as they got out of his car.

"You'll have to fix your lipstick a bit, but Tyler won't mind," Jeremy said. "He might want you to change your makeup anyway—sometimes things look different with professional lighting."

"Oh, okay," Mina replied as I heard the pair walking toward the building. She wasn't as plastered as she'd been last Sunday, but, knowing her, it was obvious she'd had a few drinks from the slight slur in her voice. I peeked around the car to get an idea of their position, and saw Jeremy adjusting an obvious erection in his pants. He didn't get her to blow him to completion... which means he must have had more planned for the rest of the day. My heart lurched.

"Don't worry, you'll do great," Jeremy reassured her as he opened up the door to the building, guiding her inside. She replied with a bright-eyed smile as the door closed behind them, and I felt myself stroking my cock again as it throbbed in my hand along with the pounding in my chest.

I had always thought of Mina as being so innocent... super hot, yeah, but with a girl-next-door, wholesome naivete. I knew she was sexually active with Mark, of course—I didn't think she was a virgin—but she had always seemed beyond anyone else's reach. I would never have conceived of her blowing one of Mark's friends in a parking lot, and then just going along with her day like it was some totally casual thing. In all the fantasies I had about her I had never thought of her as being so slutty. Not until last weekend, anyway.

And seeing her act like this was an unbelievable turn-on. Was it my surprise at seeing someone I thought was so pure doing things that were so dirty that got me going? Or did it arouse me to think about how easy it was for Jeremy to manipulate her? How easy it might be to coerce her into posing for slutty photos and videos, into giving lap dances, into giving blowjobs? Did I want to trick Mina into doing these things for me, or did I just get off on watching her be exploited?

I gave my head a shake to try to clear my thoughts and tucked my dick back into my pants. A few moments later I tentatively made my way toward the door to the building. There was a small entryway before another door, with mailboxes, a directory of names, and a telecom system on the wall beside the inner door. It seemed like to get into the building, someone had to buzz you in.

I quickly scanned the directory. A law firm, what looked like a PR company, a few other corporations I didn't recognize... and there it was: T Williams Photography, suite 307. My heart kept pounding as I stared at the directory and intercom in silence. I...

I couldn't do it. There was no way I could stalk them into the building. This was already crossing too many lines. I was so nervous that if anyone at all saw me here and asked who I was, I wouldn't be able to lie to save myself. I'd look like a blubbering, guilty idiot and they'd probably call security on me. I took a deep breath and turned around, leaving the building, and making the way back to my car.

I sat in my car, my head now pounding along with my heart, and my cock as hard as ever. I reached down to stroke myself again. I simply HAD to find out what happened today with Mina. I cleared my head and tried to think through my options, but only one path had any chance of giving me more information about what happened here today: I had to hack Jeremy's phone.

I drove home and opened up my tracking server as soon as I could, immediately reading through the raw data sent from Jeremy. None of it was especially interesting: a few messages to Mina confirming his arrival to pick her up, and a couple of quick messages to whom I assumed to be Tyler—nothing that would sate my craving to know more.

I immediately set to work coding. I knew I'd have to wait until Monday to put my plan into action, and I knew that wait would be agonizing, but I really didn't have any other choice. I would use the sales app to push an error message to Jeremy's phone over the weekend. When he came to see me about it, I'd have an opportunity to upload a custom version of the app with backdoor access to his phone. Once I was in, I could install separate backdoor software and then revert the sales app to its normal version so that anyone at work who looked at the code wouldn't be able to tell what I was up to. I would have full access to Jeremy's data: his files, his message history, his passwords... all of it.

It would have been more efficient for me to hack into his phone this way from the start... but earlier this week I was still holding onto the notion that I could just take a "peek" at what was happening between Jeremy and Mina—at what I was so close to seeing with my own eyes last Sunday—and still retain some sense of dignity or morality for not having completely invaded his privacy. I told myself that she was my friend too, and that I deserved to be a part of the sexy games with her along with Jeremy and Todd... but things had gone way past "games" now, and I'd thrown out any scruples I might have once had. Jeremy had shown his colors as a manipulative jerk, so I told myself that invading his privacy was justified... but what about Mina's privacy? And... was Jeremy really being that much of an asshole if Mina was agreeable and going along with everything?

Would I do the same thing if I were in Jeremy's position? Could I still call myself Mina's friend?

None of that mattered anymore. All that mattered now was the code. I tried not to think about Mina and Jeremy and Tyler and their photographs and... I tried not to think about any of it as I focused on my coding. I coded until my eyes went blurry, and then I went to sleep, woke up, and coded some more. I tested my software out on my own phone. I ran security scans to make sure my app wasn't easily detected. At some point over the weekend I got a notification on my phone that Mina had posted an update to Instagram, but I ignored it. I couldn't let myself think about her yet, and so I dove head-first into the coding project to distract myself from my rampant anticipation.

When Monday morning rolled around I was a tired mess, but when I got to work I realized that this played into my claim of being sick on Friday afternoon. On my way in I told the receptionist that I had gotten past the worst of whatever it was that had come over me, and I spread the lie to a few others as I sat down at my desk. It wasn't long before Jeremy made his way to my office.

I couldn't tell you how that interaction went if I tried. I was a nervous, hazy blur, but I played that off as still feeling unwell from a few days ago—a story he'd overheard from a few others at this point. All that mattered was that I got the backdoor software pushed onto his phone. On Tuesday, I'd push a minor update to the whole office's sales app, claiming that Jeremy's error message had tipped me off to a bug that needed to be addressed, and in the process I'd remove any traces of tampering with anyone's data.