Mina Wants to Model Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But that was tomorrow. Tonight I would hack Jeremy's phone as he slept, and I would learn as much as I could about what he'd been up to with Mina. I picked up a pack of Red Bull on my way home because I knew I'd need something to give me a boost to stay up through the night. I collapsed and somehow managed to nap for a few hours when I got home, and then, at 1 in the morning when there was no chance of Jeremy noticing the traffic on his phone, I downloaded everything I could.

I glanced at his photo album: my heart raced as I saw thumbnail images of Mina posing in a studio. I saw her in her punk schoolgirl outfit; I saw what looked like an athletic wear outfit with yoga pants and a yoga mat on the set; I saw her in a bikini. A number of the files were videos, and those thumbnails were a bit blurry. I was already rock hard with arousal.

I held back. I realized that I wanted the story first—I wanted to know how all of this developed. I closed out of the photo album and switched to his instant messages. His conversation with Tyler Williams was easy to find, and I scrolled back to the date he'd first contacted her about Mina.

Their conversation was more limited than I'd initially hoped; apparently they sorted out many of the details of their plan over the phone, and Jeremy certainly hadn't made any recordings of his calls. But when I reached the end of their message history, I knew I'd hit the jackpot. An incoming message from Tyler read:

[check ur email. full hd video, two angles, all raw footage, no edits just like i told u. sent the full photoshoot too. some of the photos actually turned out rlly good lol. cant wait for another round with this lil slut -T]

At this point it was trivial to scrape Jeremy's email password from the saved data in his phone. The email from Tyler wasn't hard to find. No attachments, but the message contained a link to a file upload site. There were several zip archives of what looked at a glance to be photos, and then nearly 30 gigs of video data. I grabbed the first of the photosets and then queued up a download for the rest—this much data would take a while.

The first photoset featured Mina in her punk schoolgirl outfit from the auto show. Just as Tyler had said, the photos turned out incredibly well. These high definition pics with proper lighting and a professional white backdrop were worlds better than any of the photos taken of Mina at the auto show, or by Jeremy and Todd in Mark's basement. When I zoomed in it looked so real, It was like she was there in the room with me. It seemed like I could reach out and touch her through the computer screen and feel the fabric of her clothes... or feel her skin in my hands.

The first handful of photos featured cute but somewhat standard poses. Mina looked fabulous and was emoting wonderfully, but I knew Tyler had to have taken sexier photos of her, so I started skipping hastily through the album. I started to see some sexier poses, and I started to see glimpses of her tiny black panties peeking out from under her skirt as she stuck out her hips, or gave a view over her shoulder from behind. I could feel myself starting to get hard inside my pants.

The next handful of photos had Mina on her hands and knees, playfully posing like she was crawling for the camera. A few of these photos had her wearing a pair of cat ears and clawing at the camera or licking her hand to look like a cat. If popstars and young women hadn't made these sorts of ears popular lately I would think someone might have had some sort of catgirl fetish.

The angle changed to capture Mina from the side as she posed on her hands and knees, her back arched in a wonderful curve. Over the next few photos Mina changed her pose, lowering her upper body down onto her elbows, and then down completely with her chest against the ground. I unzipped my pants and freed my throbbing cock as I watched how high her tiny pleated skirt climbed up the back of her hips as she bent down like this, and I imagined the view from behind.

I didn't have to imagine things for long. In the next couple photos I was staring at a view of Mina from behind, still bent down on her knees, arching her back up with her ass thrust toward the camera. Todd's footage in Mark's basement had offered a similar view, but in these photos the detail was so clear that I could make out the folds of Mina's labia as the fabric of her silken underwear stretched against her while she bent forward. A handful of photos had variations on this pose—slightly different angles, and slightly different poses. Some of the photos were close-ups, and others showed Mina turning her neck to give sultry, or cutesy, or silly looks back at the camera. A few even had her back in the cat ears, this time with a cat tail dropping down from just under the skirt... maybe someone did have a fetish?

I'd been stroking myself as I scrolled through these photos, and was nearing a climax. The next few photos recreated the view of her from behind, bending down at the waist and grabbing her ankles. Again there were a variety of poses and angles, and again I was treated to a wonderful view of Mina's panties pulled tight against her pussy. And then... that was it. I'd made my way to the end of the album.

As hot as these photos were, I knew there had to be something more here, and, throbbing-hard cock in hand, I was desperate to find it. I knew Jeremy would want to go further than he had gone with Mina before. I checked my batch download, and found a pair of videos with filenames that matched the photos I'd just viewed. I prioritized the download speed of those files, and had them fully downloaded less than a couple minutes later.

The videos appeared to be behind-the-scenes footage of the photoshoot. One of the videos showed an angle set up behind Tyler, and I could see Jeremy sitting off to the side. The footage was quite clear, and I imagined this was captured with a nice quality video camera. The other video was taken from a different angle: behind, to the side, and above the photoshoot, so that as the video began I saw Mina's back, Tyler standing in front of her, camera in hand, and Jeremy again sitting off to the side. This footage wasn't as crisp as the first video, and I guessed that it was captured by some sort of hidden camera positioned on the ceiling of the studio. Each file was over two hours long.

I started watching the first video to get a sense of how things had gone with the photoshoot. I heard Tyler giving Mina instructions for poses, watched her comply, and Tyler responded with compliments and encouragement. The camera and the compliments seemed to be an effective combination when dealing with Mina. I started to skim through the video at higher playback speeds. A couple of times during the shoot Mina asked for a drink (I would hear her talk about the heat of the lights when I watched the video in full at a later date) and was given a bottle of water. Then, closer to the end of the shoot, the bottle of water seemed to have been replaced with a shot of tequila. The three of them each took a shot, and that's when Tyler asked Mina to get down on her hands and knees for some "playful, sexy" photos. Hearing the mix of authority and anticipation in Tyler's voice as he took control of Mina got my heart racing again.

I watched this footage at regular speed for a bit. Based on the length of the video, it looked like they'd spend quite a while with Mina on the ground. Tyler's tone had shifted since the start of the video, and he was now being more commanding with her. His comments had changed as well; his compliments focused on how well she was obeying him, rather than how she looked, and he was emphasizing that the shoot would go really well if she continued to do just what he asked of her.

At one point Jeremy stood up, saying, "Hey, Tyler, let me get a shot of this for myself, okay?"

"Haha, sure man!" replied the photographer.

Jeremy walked over behind Mina as she was bent over, and aimed his phone to take some photos. I heard Mina giggle as she looked back toward him.

Tyler spoke out. "Mina, shake that ass a bit so Jeremy can have a nice video to jack off to later!"

"Okay!" Mina giggled and smiled at Tyler, and then wiggled her backside. Jeremy spent a moment more with his phone to capture the view, then put it away in his back pocket. He stepped forward, then reached a hand down to swat Mina's ass with a playful spank.

"Thanks, beautiful," he said as he walked back to his position at the side of the room. Mina only laughed playfully in response, and her attention was back on Tyler. She barely seemed to register that Jeremy just got a handful of her ass, let alone that this might have been in any way inappropriate.

They went back to taking photos, and I sped up the video to watch in fast motion again. Mina stood up, turned around, and bent over for the last set of poses, and then Tyler stood up and started talking with Mina. I knew this was the end of the photoshoot, but there was still a ways to go on the video file, so I slowed things back down to regular speed and listened in.

"...good so far," Tyler's sentence ended as I resumed the video. "I want you to stay around for the rest of the day and try on a few more outfits." It was more command than question.

"Oh, of course, I'd love to!" beamed Mina.

"Jeremy, get us another round of shots, would you?" asked Tyler. A moment later, Jeremy approached with a shot glass full of tequila for each of them.

"Bottoms up," Jeremy said as the three of them downed their drinks. Mina blinked a few times after downing her shot, and her facial expression made it clear that she still wasn't quite used to the sting of tequila.

"Before I get you to change, Jeremy tells me that you wanted to thank me for being your photographer today," Tyler said to Mina.

Her face reddened. "Oh, um, yes! I'm so happy that you are taking photos of me and telling me how to pose for you," Mina said before hesitating ever so slightly. "Would you," she continued carefully, "like me to do you any favors?"

"Down on your knees, girl," Tyler demanded, placing a hand on her shoulder to emphasize his command. Mina obeyed, wide-eyed, and looked up at Tyler expectantly from below. I immediately loaded up the other video, and synced the files so that they would play at the same time, offering me two different views of the scene.

"Pull it out." Mina bit her lip and nodded, reaching out with her hands to unbutton and unzip Tyler's pants. She pulled them down, then reached tentatively inside Tyler's boxers. A moment later and she pulled out his cock, which was quickly growing hard and straight in her hands. From the second view I could see that it was thick, and probably 8 or 9 inches long. I saw that Jeremy moved in from the side, and had pulled out his cellphone to record them. Mina didn't seem to notice. I made a mental note that I'd have to get the video from Jeremy's phone later on to add to my collection.

"You know what to do, bitch," Tyler said. His tone was playful, not harsh—he seemed to be treating her like an obedient object at this point—but it had the effect of spurring Mina, who had been staring at his cock in a bit of a stupor, into action.

She leaned in and started kissing up the side of Tyler's hardening cock, and then planted several kisses on the head of his cock. I couldn't see much of her face from the angles in these videos, but it looked like she was going about this with a fair bit of passion. She then started licking up the length of it from underneath, and swirled her tongue playfully around the tip.

"Yeah, that's right girl, show my cock how much you want to thank me," Tyler said reassuringly as he reached a hand down to gently stroke Mina's hair. Mina responded with a quiet giggle. Her actions seemed more confident than when I'd watched her drunken attempt to fellate Jeremy in Mark's basement.

Mina tilted her head up for a moment, probably pausing to look Tyler in the eyes, and then opened her mouth to take the head of his cock inside her mouth. Her head started slowly bobbing up and down on the end of Tyler's dick, and his hand fell from her head to hang at his side. She took hold of Tyler's girthy erection and started stroking him up and down with her delicate hands as her head bobbed on the head of his penis. Bit by bit, she seemed to be taking more of him into her mouth.

"We've got a long day of shoots ahead of us," Tyler said after a low moan. "You need to work a bit faster."

Mina looked up at him again, paused for a moment, and then pushed her mouth around Tyler's cock again, taking about half of him into her mouth. She started moving her head enthusiastically, faster than before, and Tyler's head tilted back in pleasure. He put a hand back on her head and seemed to be guiding her pace gently.

"Fuck yeah girl, that's right." Tyler's hips started to buck gently, pushing himself slightly deeper into Mina's throat. I was about to come myself, but wanted to hold back to enjoy this moment for as long as I could.

I didn't have to wait long. Only a couple minutes later, Tyler pushed Mina back, pulling himself out of her mouth, and started stroking himself rapidly with one hand while he held her head in place with the other. She looked up at him again, her mouth agape, and stuck her tongue out from her mouth. I was taken aback by how prepared she seemed for all of this. Was she like this all the time with Mark, or was this all the result of Jeremy's training?

Tyler's hips clenched, and he started to spray a copious amount of sperm at Mina's face in thick bursts. The first glob hit her just below her right eye, which closed reflexively. The next burst plastered her nose and upper lip, dripping down onto her outstretched tongue, and the third found its way directly into her mouth. The last few sprays of ejaculate were smaller and didn't travel as far, dropping down onto Mina's chest and shirt. As soon as Tyler seemed to finish, Mina licked the tip of Tyler's cock clean, and then began to lick his come from her upper lip.

"Umm, could I get a towel?" Mina asked innocently as I blew my own load, watching her wipe the thick blast of come away from her eye. I was drained at this point and sat there in a daze, watching transfixed as Jeremy tossed a facecloth into Mina's lap, which she used to start wiping herself clean. I stopped the videos and took a few moments to catch my breath.

I was completely spent. It was nearly 4 a.m. and I was fading fast as I came down from my own orgasm. Thoughts started rushing into my head: a mix of pride in my success, excitement to check out the rest of the downloads, guilt at my invasion of Mina's privacy (I wasn't concerned about Jeremy, even though it was his phone I hacked), and conflicted astonishment over how much of a slut Mina had become. I wasn't angry with her whatsoever, it was just difficult to reconcile what I had just watched with the playful, naive woman I'd come to know as a friend.

I dragged myself away from the computer and collapsed into my bed. The rest of this could wait until tomorrow.

I'm sure my subconscious mind raced all night long, but I only remembered the tail end of one of my dreams as I woke up. I had been at the office with Mark, Jeremy, and Todd, but Mina was there too. Mina was flirting with Jeremy and Todd, and Mark was getting confused about why Mina was ignoring him. He looked to me for an explanation, and when he looked at me his eyes went wide. "What the fuck are you doing?" I realized that I was naked in the office, masturbating as I watched Mina sit down on Jeremy's lap. The moment of shame shocked me awake, and I found myself stroking my erection in bed.

It didn't take me long to shake off my feelings of embarrassment from the dream as I sipped at a coffee and gazed out my back window. I scrolled through a newsfeed on my phone but couldn't really focus. I didn't care about anything except getting back to the computer.

I quickly reviewed the downloaded files to make sure everything was in place. I was tempted to re-watch what I'd seen last night, thinking about how hot it was to see Mina's face covered in Tyler's come, but that footage was just the beginning of the photoshoots and I was excited to see what else they had recorded that day.

I opened up one of the remaining photoshoots at random, and opened up the first image. There was Mina, hip arched to the side, wearing a set of dark, red wine-colored lingerie and heels. Her look was playful, confident, and sexy. Stockings were held up by a garter belt, which framed a pair of lacy, almost see-through panties. She wore a fancy looking corset around her chest—the cups were opaque, but the rest was the same sort of see-through, patterned lace as the panties—and the way it pushed up her tits was astounding. I'd always thought Mina's ass was her best feature, but the way this corset emphasized her curves made her chest look just... perfect.

I didn't waste any time, and quickly queued up the videos—two videos again, from the same angles as before—while I scrolled through the photos. I grew somewhat impatient, and skipped far ahead in the videos, speeding up the play until it seemed like they were finishing up with the shoot. I'm sure I would enjoy taking my time with these photos later, but for now I wanted to see what else they got up to with Mina in this lingerie.

I resumed the video at normal speed to see Mina sitting on the ground, knees bent and legs spread apart. She was setting an empty shot glass down beside her on the ground, to the sound of Tyler and Jeremy clapping in applause. It seems like they finished up the photoshoot with another celebratory shot of tequila—or at least they were having Mina take one.

"Alright girl, come get me started," Tyler demanded as he undid the front of his pants, pulling out his flaccid, girthy cock. Mina started crawling obediently toward Tyler with a smile on her face. My heart lurched in my chest as I realized she was no longer wearing the panties I saw in the photo, and while she was still wearing the corset around her waist, the cups had been taken off and her breasts hung free. I should have expected them to take nude photos of Mina, but I was still surprised by the sight. I switched back to the photos for a moment, flipping through the rest of them quickly as I watched the videos continue to play (thanks to my multiple monitor setup).

Mina reached her gentle hand out to stroke Tyler's cock as she nuzzled and licked it, and it grew quickly at her touch. Meanwhile, I was staring at a high-definition image of Mina with her breasts and pert, pink nipples fully on display. Mina leaned forward and took Tyler into her mouth while I scrolled ahead through more mostly-nude photos. Her pussy was shaved bare, and the photos offered a crystal clear view of Mina's most private areas. The first photos were fairly classy but the set soon progressed into more erotic territory. I lingered on a photo of Mina, sitting on her heels with her knees out in front of her, spread wide to offer the camera a clear view of her lips spreading, showing the pink folds of her inner labia. My jaw fell slack.

"Okay, that's good," Tyler spoke, and my attention was drawn back to the video. Tyler had slid out of his pants, and his erection, rock-hard, loomed over her face. Mina looked up obediently at him from her knees, alternating her view between Tyler's eyes and his cock.

"We're going to try something a little different this time," he said. "You've been doing so good for the camera, and I'm loving the shots we're getting here, but it really is a lot of work to do all these photoshoots..." It almost seemed like he'd been scripted by Jeremy. "...so I'mma need to get another big favor from you. That ok? You having a good time?"

"Yeah, I'm having so much fun!" Mina beamed. She had been idly stroking him as he spoke. She hadn't been asked to; it just seemed like instinct to her now.