Minabi and Sia2 (BWC5)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Minabi abruptly tenses, stiffening in Sia's lap, before the purple skinned Togruta woman melts, giving a low, but quite audible, lusty purr as Sia runs that wet warmth over her sensitive lekku. Trusting in Sia and their bond to let her know of any trouble, Minabi closes her eyes, her breathing deepening just a little as she licks her lips, lekku twitching under Sia's teasing. "...Have I mentioned I love you, Sia?" Minabi murmurs, vaguely wishing it was Sia in her lap instead so that Minabi's hands could more aptly reflect those words.

Sia grins softly, tenderly. She always loved how Minabi reacted to those simple little teasings and while she usually refrained from showing such blatant displays of affection in public, she often enough used this sensitive spot to her advantage. A light, gentle purr beneath her words as she replies. "Not since I arrived, no." she teases lightly and then lets her tongue trail down the length of anotherr of Minabi's lekku. She herself does not mind Minabi sitting in her lap at all, as her fingertips trail slowly over the bits of exposed skin, though Sia still is Sia. While she is teasing heavily now, she is not outright fondling Minabi as much as she would in a private place. Well, in a private place they'd be far beyond fondling already probably.

"I -know- I'm beautiful!" She waggles her shotglass about in the general direction of her bothan friend. Gir.... Ger... something. Hmph. She should probably remember this one. "Give your sexy friend and your other sexy friend some more whiskey!" she states rather insistently. "And then we can go shoot things!" Probably not the best idea. Which is probably part of why it would be so much fun.

Minabi pouts as she shivers under Sia's touches, squirming in Sia's lap, the normally menacing though alluring bounty hunter melting into quivering lusty curves in Sia's grasp as she indulges. ...Minabi liked it when Sia let go and just played with her, and she'd always loved putting on a little bit of a show. "...Mmm, I'm slacking... I figured I was showing it well enough though..." Minabi chuckles huskily as Sia licks and teases her. ...As if Minabi would complain about being fondled... fondling is probably 'light petting' compared to outright licking her lekku!

"More whiskey it is!" He pours out another three shots of whiskey, pouting a little. "Why can't any of my sexy friends be boys who I can convince to have a drunken fling with me? It's so not fair..." He knocks back his shot, swaying a little. "You guys are great. Really. Really great. Really. I mean. Even if you were boys I wouldn't do that. That would be wrong."

Which was another reason why Sia enjoyed doing it so much. It was like the perfect way to get her beloved to squirm and melt without showing -too- much to outsiders. Still though, fingertips continue their light, teasing touches, the gentle tracing of the curves of her beloveds heavy breasts, while her tongue continued to trail slow, wet paths along those lekku. Lips would place tiny little butterfly kisses on the wet path she left behind, then hot breath whispering over the wet trails as she spoke. "It seems we will also get to watch a fun little show." she murmurs, sulfur eyes watching Jac, Sienn and Girov as she continued her teasings.

Sienn tosses back her shot and eyes Girov before she dissolves into a fit of laughter, hugging the Bothan and Jac closer, "I love this furball, he's great..." She nods, "But... yes. Shooting things. I love it. Let's go do that."

Minabi bites her lower lip lightly as Sia kisses and licks, her own arousal rather evident under Sia's rubbing, gliding fingers as the Togruta tries to find some measure of focus amongst all the loving lust. "Ah... not to be rude... but I didn't really notice, considering..." Minabi murmurs. Certainly Jac always seemed to be in the middle of 'interesting' situations and Sienn wasn't too hard on the eyes, nevermind the curiosity of Girov, but considering what Sia was doing to her, one could hardly be surprised that Minabi was focused on her lekku, the woman whose lap she was in, and trying to keep her thighs pressed together.

Curiously enough, and this is an absolute first for Sia as far as Minabi knows (and she should know!), one of the Sith's hands trails lower and slips between those legs all of a sudden. Minabi might not even realize the movement until it is finished, seeing as Sia chooses that moment to intensify her attentions to the lekku a little more, adding a few firmer kisses and flicking her tongue a bit quicker. She continues her watchfulness though, knowing that Minabi is in no condition pay too much attention, so she remains slightly on guard, he senses spread, her attention, while heavily focused on Minabi, also taking in the rest of the cantina. Lei, by the way, is a bit slow on orders as she seems rather astonished by the display at the bar from Sia and Minabi as well as Jac,Sienn and Girov.

Jac follows suit, accidentally dropping the shot as she tries to put it down again. "Oops!" She starts giggling, more or less flopping onto Sienn's lap. "Shootin' things! We should totally do that." She nods, not bothering with an attempt to straighten up, since it probably wouldn't work out anyway. "So. Yesh. We should do that."

Girov joins in the merriment, trying to struggle his feet. This endeavor is a bit less than successful. He stumbles back into the arms of the two women, dissolving further into laughter. "Yes! Let'sh go! C'mon! Let's--let's go! It will be fun. Yesh."

Minabi sets her glass down, and her hand is notably shaking as Minabi gasps with pleasure. Her hands settle on her breasts now, the togruta resisting the urge to place one hand on Sia's own, and she does nothing to stop her beloved from further exposing her in public as lekku twitch and legs spread, just a little, for Sia's hand to find her warmth and somewhat damp sheer black undergarments, thin. Minabi bites her lower lip again, but it does nothing to still the low, quivering, husky moan that fills the cantina air, and Sia would know, from all the signs and the bond, that too much more of this teasing, and Minabi is going to be a gushing mess in her lap.

Sienn drops her own (empty) shotglass and grabs onto Jac as she tries to avoid falling out of her seat. She manages to succeed, for the most part. With one arm wrapped around Jac's waist and the other around Girov's neck, she starts laughing. "OK, OK! Let's go! C'mon guys, get up! Stand up!" She tries and horribly fails, considering the amount of limbs in and people in her way.

Jac grins, giggling as she wraps her arms about Sienn's waist, swaying between her and the bar, and alternately bumping into each. "Look, a butt-bump!" is so dryly observed by the inebriated brunette as she stumbles into her female compatriot again. "Kay.... boo... boothan... you gotta lead us where we're goin'!" She grins, standing up, mostly because she's leaning on other stuff.

That is apparently exactly what Sia wishes to accomplish, for the Sith, if anything, intensifies her caresses. That hand between the Togruta's legs moves skillfully, fingertips rubbing just the right way over the thin, black fabric, knowing just where to touch to get the most from the teasing while her lips continue to plant little kisses and trail wet paths along the sensitive lekku of her beloved. Whatever has gotten into Sia tonight, she seems to be enjoying it thoroughly, even though she keep a part of her mind devoted to looking out for them, keeping an eye on their surroundings, thus making it safe for Minabi to just let go in more ways than one.

Girov hugs the two tightly as he finally manages to get to his feet. "Lessgo!" He stumbles towards the exit of the cantina. He half-drags, half-leans on the other two, his own hips giving Sienn a bump. "We--we've got her trapped now!" He snickers happily.

Sienn finds herself being dragged by Girov and she's pretty much dragging Jac. She hauls Jac upright, keep her arm around the human's waist. She sways between the two, on her feet by virtue of Girov's relative soberness. "Whooooa, slow down, Gir. We gotta... take it slow. Yeah."

Minabi touches back. Being a Togruta and not at all human, Minabi's sex is a little different from some female's anatomy, and it shows as her arousal deepens and she grows hot to the touch. Lekku quivering under Sia's touch, Minabi's eyes closed and her breathing deep and husky, four thin tendrils uncurl from the edges of Minabi's panties as Sia rubs, ending in small curious suckers that idly rub and poke at Sia's rubbing hand, as though investigating curiously. Each brush of them draws an ecstatic moan from the Togruta, who tries to wriggle away, for a moment, to delay the coming orgasm just a little longer, but those four tendrils grasp at Sia's fingers, curling and pulling, urging her to be just a little rougher, a little quicker, as Minabi let's out a long shuddering moan that 'almost' sounds like Sia's name, starting to lean forward over the bar.

Lei, for her part, is getting a pretty good eyeful of Minabi's quivering, suddenly not quite supported breasts as Minabi seems to be reduced to nearly sheer lust, literally on the verge of drooling.

"Wooooo!" She grins, keeping her arms wrapped tight about Sienn's... general torso area, with rather a lot of mostly unintentional fondling, as she tries to find a way to maintain her grip. "Slooowwww ri-ide!" She grins, wobbling her way to the door, mostly managing to stay upright. "I... propose.... we do something -big-!"

Girov mumbles something that sounds suspiciously like 'Take it easy.' He snickers again, his own arm precariously low on Sienn's waist. Not that he cared about that sort of thing. He looks over at Jac as they manage to stumble out of the cantina. "We--I think we gotta heavy repeatin' blaster in th' hold somewhere! THat's big!"

Sia would happily oblige. A slight, weird sound escapes her lips, a sound that -so- does not fit her usually. It might be identified as a giggle. As Minabi leans forward she continues her caresses, fingers giving the Togruta what she desires and getting a bit rougher, a tad bit more aggressive and slipping under those panties easily, quickly to do that little bit of extra to get Minabi to the point of collapsing in lust. Sulfur eyes drift to Lei, who is getting quite hot and bothered herself as she watches Minabi, who seems to be on the point of ecstasy overcoming sanity and the Sith gives the Twi'lek a light wink, though she continues her kissing and licking just as much. She focuses all but her Force sense on Minabi now, allowing her Force Awareness to do the job of alerting her should anyone try to get too close to them now.

"No, no..." Sienn mumbles in reply, "Rocket launchers..." She sways against Girov, shooting a Jac a look as she tugs her friend along. The human gets a squeeze on the hip and a grin as the trio staggers along.

Minabi can be heard even outside the cantina as the normally quiet lover cries out in surprise and ecstasy. There's no words to her lust, she's a little beyond that at the moment, but as Sia's hand dives into her panties and those touches intensify, Sia rubbing her to orgasm, Minabi is left with tears in her eyes, shuddering and a mess, as she collapses back against Sia's own supporting frame, gasping for breath, their thighs glistening with her lust and need as hips grind back against Sia's probing, rubbing fingers. One hand leaves her own bosom to settle on Sia's hip, trying to steady herself as she's suddenly dizzy and more animal than Togruta by any right, riding out her pleasure. Several of the usual thugs that frequent the place are outright staring, despite knowing that would normally be fatal.

"Wooo... lots of big explosions are gonna happen to-night!" She giggles, eeping as Sienn squeezes her rump. "Well now, aren't -you- saucy!" She laughs, responding in kind, perhaps with a bit more of a grip. "Where... is the door?" She looks up, at a few different, swaying portals in the same general direction. "Uhm.... which one's the door.... or can we go out a window?"

Sia keeps her beloved on that orgasmic high for as long as she can and for the time being, the thugs can stare all they want. If anyone thought this would, in any way, denote a more lax way of dealing with things from the two, they would realize their mistake soon enough. For now, she just savors the feelings of ecstasy she can feel through the bond, the Sith closing her eyes to enjoy it herself while her lips, fingers and her entire body do the work almost by themselves, holding Minabi in place as much as she continues teasing and caressing her. Only after she feels thee Togruta's passion lower a little does sheslowlyy come toa haltt, eventuallyremaining perfectlyy still, holding Minabi tightly pressed against herself.

"Oh, Force, I'm not gonna have t'listen to a repeat performance again tonight, am I?" He groans, then blinks. "The door...the door is right there. C'mon. It's. Not too hard to get to. Just keep walking." He heads for the door, pull the other two along. "Come. Come on."

Minabi is thankful, too. There's only the faintest of ebbing in her lust and pleasure, and Sia would know, unlike almost any others that deal with Togruta women, that if she so chose, she could keep Minabi in orgasmic bliss for days on end... provided, of course, she found some way not to wear herself out in the process and Minabi herself didn't pass out from lack of oxygen or dehydration. Panting, Minabi's breathing steadies slowly as she bites her lower lip, blushing and rubbing drool from her glossy right breast, ignoring the fact that the black shift has moved enough to expose her left plump nipple while she was leaning forward and indulging. Even when Sia just holds her, the Togruta takes a long time to steady herself, blinking rapidly and gasping a bit.

Sienn snickers, tugging the human closer and nosing her hair for a moment, "Mmm-hmm. That's me... I'm soaked in it." She bumps her hip against Jac's and laughs, winking drunkenly, "Heeey, could be more then explosions." She staggers after Girov, thwacking him, "Oh, -shut up-!"

Lei would move forward once she seems certain Minabi is "done" per se, and place a glass of water in front of the Togruta with a light, soft smile. Sia meanwhile just remained as she was, pressed tightly against her beloved and holding her steadily, allowing her to come down from the heights of orgasmic bliss, catching her breath. The Sith meanwhile allowed her gaze to drift again, though other than her eyes, nothing of her curvy body moved. She did notice that there were still quite a few people staring, but for now, she chose to ignore that. They would stop again...or learn the consequences.

Jac snickers, being partially dragged along by Sienn, giggling all the while. "S'not gonna be a repeat performance! I'm so wonderfully unique~" She nods, toppling out into the corridor. "Yaknow? I think there will be a -lot- of explosions tonight. And Giruv here, will be hearing a lots!"

Minabi swallows, audibly, just once, before montrals sweep forward a bit, the purple Togruta leaning forward, green eyes growing heavy lidded once more. "...Thank you sweetheart." Said to Lei, as she plucks up her glass of water with a somewhat steadier hand. Two swallows empty the glass, before she licks her wet lips, and finally, she fixes her top, 'covering' her exposed tits before eyes narrow at some of the thugs across the way she's not particularly familiar with. That narrowed gaze from the more volatile of the two, at least openly, is enough to sober some of the people in the bar... her hand isn't shaking anymore and anyone who'd seen her heavy blaster at work would know that hadn't necessarily meant she'd miss in a sweep anyway.

"It is so not fair that I am not included in these things. I mean. No one thinks about me. Not fair." He mumbles quietly, nudging the other two gently as they stumble down the corridor together. "How come there are so many ladies getting some, and I can't find anything..." He grumbles. "Either I need to find a good man or I need to expand my sexual horizons."

Sia smiles briefly, gently, then lets her gaze drift again as well. The frown from Minabi had brought the rest of the room to reason and they were, once again, minding their own business. Sia herself would remain as she was for a moment longer before she finally withdrew her hand from between Minabi's legs, only to bring it to her own lips, slowly licking her fingers clean, one after the other. Lei, being in the position to see this, fidgets a bit, refilling Minabi's glass before stepping back again, smiling. Minabi saw and felt that the Twi'lek barmaid would probably need to get some relief herself after her shift.

"You are -incredibly- unique," Sienn snickers, "I love your uniqueness. It's so..." She can't quite find the right word, so instead she plants a kiss on the side of Jac's head. Girov earns himself another laugh and a playful smack, "Expand your horizons, Gir. Do it~"

Minabi didn't frown! Goodness now! Eyes just narrowed! Minabi tended to be smiling when she was shooting, you know. "...Lei, you can join us when you get a break, if you want." Minabi nurses this second glass of water, taking her time with it and letting it rest between her breasts as she savors the crisp, clean water. Leaning fully against Sia, Minabi glances over her shoulder, watching her clean her fingers, and smiles. It wasn't like Minabi didn't find Lei attractive too, after all, and they 'were' good friends. Being friends with Sia and Minabi definitely came with benefits, after all.

Benefits indeed! Sia nodded to Minabi's words to emphasize them and took to cleaning the last of her fingers extra slow, making sure Lei got a good view of it, sulfur eyes sparkling with mischief and amusement as she peers to the Twi'lek who just gulped and nodded, licking her lips. Would be stupid to say no to the two after all! The Sith then peers back up to Minabi, winking lightly, briefly before she settles back into her usual neutral expression, only the bond and her eyes telling Minabi that she was still feeling playful. "You seem quite happy love." she murmured quietly, tilting her head to the side.

"Unique!" She finishes off, in a bout of inspiration. "Now... where is the lift!?" She looks around, swaying slightly where she stands. "Yeah Gir! We could figure out how to be a suitable substitute! Asides... Gotta expand your horizons!" She grins, whapping his rump with her free hand, and swaying rather dangerously as a result.

Minabi blinks. "...Why not?" The Togruta pouts a bit. Other than the looming specter of Sia's mistress, all was right in their corner of the galaxy, after all. ...For now. Minabi did have a thing for ambition, but for now, all was well. After the Dreaming and finally finding Sia again, along with a place that, while it might be a hive of scum and villainy, was still undoubtedly Minabi's chosen 'home,' Minabi was happy. There were still a few things about that worried her, like a certain meddlesome Jedi and Sia tossing around Force tricks for fun... but those didn't really dampen her happiness. "...I'm with you."

"I--I dunno where the lift is. It looks like...I dunno. Where'd it go?" He squints at the walls of the corridor for a moment, jumping as Jac swats his rump. "Whoa! Maybe. Okay. I'll think about it. I might be drunk enough. No offense, ladies...

The twi'lek squints and finally manages to locate the lift, still giggling at the banter between Girov and Jac. She points at the door to the lift and does her best to bodily drag the other two towards it. Considering she's all of 5'7" and not built for strength, she doesn't do too well, "That way!"

Sia nods slowly and smiles, leaning up to place a faint, light, but very tender kiss on Minabi's lips, in which Minabi would, of course, taste herself as well. Only then did she resume her usual posture, though she still held Minabi tenderly in her lap, she slipped back into the calm, cold Sith personality she usually showed in the public. Hey, she'd have to save up for later. If she was going to have two ladies in bed tonight, possibly even three, if Ami was there, too, she'd need her strength!