All Comments on 'Mind Contagion Ch. 01'

by Jasonahutchinson

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
FerrumitzalFerrumitzalalmost 9 years ago

Well worth the time to read. There's a lot of potential here, and I like that there are unintended consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nice

Very nice so far. Looking forward to next installment.

mtmaninbluemtmaninbluealmost 9 years ago
Great Start!

Can't wait to see the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good Start

Hope more is coming soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Enjoyable read, pretty well written, but....

....confusing.

Lauren got dosed, was showing out of character compliance, even an eagerness to please Jeremy, but Lindsay the waitress becomes the aggressor, locks herself in the bathroom with him and gives him a blowjob? Do these two have history? Is it a pheromone-driven competition for the "alpha" male? And what's the reference to number 13? Was it his 13th tine to cum....ever!?!???

The bathroom aggression does not seem to match Jeremy's observations of his mice.

When you introduce new and/or referential events or localized colloquialisms, you must provide at least a one-liner explanation.

Looming forward to the next one.....but please explain more fully.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
editing!

Who is Jared FFS?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Contagion...

The clues are there guys. Think about what happened when he added a new female to the cage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

This is great - can't wait for the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great if intended

Will, usually I don't rank or comment on stories (I think it's the third time I do that and I have been to Literotica since 2004). Good work, especially if you intended to disguise Jeremy's infection by the second time he trapped. I'm waiting for the next part.

warnoswarnosalmost 9 years ago
great start

This is a great start especially how you masked the infection. The only thing I could find wrong was where you were referring to a Jared when you didn't bring a character called Jared. you might want to proof read the story to make sure there's no slip ups. Other then that great start hope to see future stories in this series.

asianToyasianToyalmost 9 years ago
Good start

Not sure why this hasn't got 4.5 yet but it is a good beginning. However, that said, it's easier to start a story than to keep it going. Please - don't jump the shark! Keep it real. And less is more, even in a harem story.

asianToy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous