Mind Control Madness Ch. 02

Story Info
I begin to push my luck.
1.2k words
4.31
31.8k
28

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up a few hours later. Emily had fallen asleep on the couch with me and to my surprise was hugging me tightly. I gently rolled over and reached for my phone on the ground.

8:17pm

I had been asleep for almost 5 hours. I remembered exactly what had happened. Her amazing blowjob had taken a lot of energy on my part. My head was pounding, I usually never put this much strain on myself. I decided to get up and go back to my dorm, I needed some rest before I went at this with Emily again.

As I stood up to put my shoes on, Emily began to open her eyes and sit up. Not wanting to have a conversation I concentrated on Emily going back to sleep, and watched as her eyes rolled back in her head and she slipped back down towards the couch. I lifted her up in my arms and gently placed her on the bed. I took off her socks and bra and placed them under the bed. I pulled the covers over her and gently squeezed one of her boobs. She was beautiful and as much as I wanted to fuck her right now, I needed more strength to keep her under my control long enough for that to work.

_________________________________

A few days later I was sitting in my dorm playing some video games when Emily texted me. She wanted to hangout this weekend. We had talked on and off over the last few days and from what I could tell, she remembered the blowjob, but was completely convinced she had done it because she really wanted to.

I was nervous about trying to use my powers again, since I had barely stayed in control long enough for a blowjob. Despite my worries I said yes. We decided to get dinner then come back to my dorm to watch a movie since my roommate always goes home on the weekends. If she hadn't so clearly friendzoned me over the years, I'd almost call it a date.

Friday came around and I picked her up and we went out to eat at a place in town. We talked about classes, friends from back home, and all that normal stuff. After we ate we went back to my dorm and turned on a movie.

I decided to go to work. I had decided that instead of controlling her every move, I would persuade her to feel insanely horny and hopefully she'd take it from there. I focused as hard as I could on that. After what felt like an eternity Emily turned towards me.

She slid across the couch and grabbed my head and pulled me in and began kissing me. She ran her hands through my hair as she straddled my lap. She reached down and began to pull my shirt up. As soon as it was off she started kissing my neck and running her hands around my torso and back.

I reached out timidly and grabbed her shirt and started to pull up. She pulled back from kissing me and slid the shirt off and unclasped her bra straps. Her boobs sprung out of the bra and my hands immediately gravitated towards them. They were big and extremely firm. I pulled her in and began sucking on her nipples and licking around the areola with my tongue. She started grinding against my pants. I knew this was my moment.

I concentrated as hard as I could on her taking my pants off and playing with my cock before slipping it into her vagina.

She stopped suddenly.

Oh God, I must've fucked up. Maybe my mind control powers weren't as good as I thought.

"I know this is really sudden, but... well without Miles I don't have anybody to do this with. Would you be ok with going all the way?" she asked me.

"Oh absolutely." I said.

She smiled and unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans. She pulled them off and pulled my boxers off, exposing my erect cock. She began stroking it and running her fingers around the tip. She spit on it and rubbed some more before gently sliding it into her mouth. She tightened her lips and thrust her head up and down for a few seconds before looking up and smiling.

She stood up and took her pants and underwear off. I pulled her back into my lap and began rubbing my hand over her clit. As I slid a finger inside her I noticed how soaking wet she was. I ordered her to feel amazing pleasure and she groaned and started humping my hand. Unable to wait any longer I pulled my finger out and grabbed her hips. She grabbed my cock and put the head just at the entrance to her vagina.

I used all the energy I could muster to tell her that she'd feel more pleasure than she'd ever felt in her life, but that she had to beg for permission to cum. She sat down just enough for my cock to penetrate her. She began riding me and every thrust felt so good. She was wet and warm and surprisingly tight. She moaned with pleasure and I used my power to convince her that I was hitting her G-spot, even though I probably wasn't. She leaned over and kissed me as I slid out from under her. I pulled her to her feet and kissed her all the way to the bed.

I put her on her stomach and pinned her arms down as I fucked her from behind. She rolled her head into my pillow to muffle her groans. I was so close to coming, but I didn't want to finish just yet. I rolled her over so she was on her back and I pinned down her arms again. I stopped fucking her so I could lean over and kiss her. I released one of her arms so I could massage one of her boobs. She looked at me in the eyes.

"Can I cum now?" She asked.

I forgot I had ordered her to ask first.

"No." I said.

I went back to thrusting and as I edged closer and closer I told her that she would swallow my cum and love it. I started fucking as fast as I could and just before I came I pulled out and shuffled forward so that my dick went into her mouth. I exploded while she laid there and she kept gulping down every ounce of cum I had. Just as I was finishing I thought about her coming and suddenly Emily moaned and thrust her hips upward and started shivering as the best orgasm of her life tore through her.

I rolled over and hugged her tight as she came. She humped my leg and even put my penis back inside of her. She kissed me sensually as I did my best to keep her orgasm alive. She stopped kissing me as she simply couldn't breathe anymore and I relented.

I was exhausted, but it had been worth it. I held her in my arms as she came down from her climax. As her breathing normalized she looked at me and I focused on her going to sleep. As her eyes rolled back and she slipped away, I pulled her closely and went to sleep myself.