Mind Control Wedding Night

Story Info
Mind control wedding night.
1.9k words
3.78
17.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nalith
Nalith
119 Followers

Alright dear, it's our big night. Are you ready? You knew what you were getting into with me, a woman who can read your mind, and so much more. And of course, I know exactly why I'm picking you. I've seen the minds of thousands of men. You can't know what I've seen, but trust me when I say that you're special. I can see exactly how much you want me, but you can't know how much more I want you.

I stand before you wearing a sheer gown, candles illuminating me from behind. I pose, hands on hips with a confident smile. I am prepared for this night, and you know there is no way for you to be fully prepared, just the way you like it. You want a woman like me to be your wife, to claim you as her mate, to lovingly rule over you. Yet at the same time, you don't want to just simply submit. I respect that, I understand that.

I know you feel conflicted about female superiority, conflicted about the control that you see women have over men. You crave it, you fear it, you want to fight it, you want to lose to it, yet you want a loving woman you can trust with that power. You want love, affection, and also domination. You want a woman who understands her own power over you, and knows how to use it.

You know that I know. I have seen your mind, you have felt me seeing it. You have not seen mine though. It is too vast, too far beyond your comprehension. But you have also felt my affection for you. Like a kitten, you came to me, understanding that I would take care of you, that you would be safe with me, that I would love you and give you what you desire. For a price, of course. All relationships have tradeoffs.

You will give yourself to me, in a marriage ceremony where I will train you, shape you, claim you as mine. When our bodies join, our minds will speak through them, and a small part of my knowledge will pass to you as my will surrounds you.

Stand in front of me, naked. Look upon my body, smaller than yours, but all of my features designed to control you. I am your wife, you have already chosen me, and I have chosen you. You want a woman to control you, mind and body. You want the pleasure of being sexually controlled by a woman you trust, by your wife. You know that your body will enter mine, and my mind will enter yours, and take control. You aren't really mine yet, but you soon will be.

We'll have a fun little ceremony, one where I slowly take control and play with you. I will train you to be mine, to submit inside me, and accept the female superiority that you know I represent. First, you will start with all the power. You loom over me, and see me lean back, exposed to you, spreading my legs, inviting you in, in one of the most submissive positions possible. But you already know what I am. Is my submission a trap? Come inside, and find out...

Good, slide on inside. Get harder as I squeeze around you. Can you feel it? Can you hear it? I'm speaking to you. Yes, these lips speak too. Teaching you, instructing you. My mind control pussy is subtle, of course, but her voice is inescapable. And you can hear her first lesson, which is even now, in this position of power over me, seeing me spread out beneath you, I am in control.

Say it. Look me in the eye, and confess that I am in control. Your wife, even when spread out and submissive beneath you, is in control. Even now you obey me, entering me upon my invitation. Confessing at my command. You chose me, knowing the power I would have over your mind and body. You chose to be mine, to give your manhood to me. And it feels wonderful, being under my power even while you are over me. Helpless, even in your position of power.

Is it intimidating, feeling me in your mind like this? We both know you want this. I can read you like a book and you want me to. You want me to tell you exactly all the dark secrets you would like to hide. And they aren't that dark. I've seen lots of minds. You want my control. Lots of men do. But I have selected you, claim you as mine.

Yes, feel the power of my pussy clamping down on your, controlling you, speaking to you. My mind to your cock, making you mine, putting you in your place. I like having you above me, yet with no illusions that you are in control. You like it too.

As she begins to pulse around you, you know you are being sexually conquered, your will is being removed. You are being enslaved and you love it. Look down into the eyes of your wife as she claims you. You know that I am in control and you are giving yourself to me. I am taking away your choice, but isn't that itself your choice? You came to me, knowing the power I would have over you. You want me to use it on you. You penetrated me upon my invitation, knowing it would lead in your submission to my feminine authority.

I invited you into my control, and you accepted the invitation. Invitation to submit. Invitation to be my mate. Your wife's invitation to be trained inside her mind control pussy. Yes, feel it, feel me speaking to you. Feel the knowledge of my soft feminine power and sweet seductive dominance surrounding your mind and body. Discover the truth you always loved and feared, the truth of feminine power.

Your cock is under my control. Your mind is under my control. Yet you remain above me, in a position that feels like it should be dominant. That is exactly as I wish it to be. You are mine. You could not escape even if you wanted to. Feel my legs tighten around you, feel my pussy tighten around you, and feel my words tighten around you.

You cannot escape my words. You have surrendered to my words. I am your wife and you are my lovingly enslaved husband. I surround your mind just as I surround your manhood. Soon you will cum in helpless surrender inside me, a willing and eager conquest of my mind control pussy. But first you will fight. You will fight and you will lose, just as you dreamed of losing to the overwhelming power of my feminine authority.

And what will you do? Keep thrusting into me, and deepening your submission to my invitation? Will you try to pull out and realize that you cannot? You know that I have you mind and body. Trapped within my will. I know your mind even before you do. Your psychic wife knows that my superior feminine mind commands your manhood, and you are helpless against my will, just like you want to be. But you love to play the game of struggle, and I'm in no hurry to witness your final submission in this ceremony.

But you cannot escape the truth any longer. Your sex is designed to be controlled, and being controlled by feminine authority is your deepest fear and desire. My pussy pulls in your mind and holds your thoughts tighter and tighter, and it feels so amazing that you can only freeze, bask in it, bask in my control, my conquest of your mind and body.

Feel my thoughts surround yours, owning your mind, your will. You wanted to fight at first, and you still want to try and fight, to escape, but you know you can't. You know you're in my control, and you love it. You imagine fighting me, you imagine running away, but you can only thrust, frozen in my gaze, in between my legs.

Go ahead, keep thrusting in helpless defiance of my feminine authority. Your wife owns you. Your wife controls you. Your wife is slowly crushing your rebellion. Bask in my authority. Let my pussy absorb and consume you. You love this, you want this, you love obeying me. Feel the grip of my pussy on your mind, feel my claim on you. Your wife claims and owns you, do you fight my claim? You love my claim, but you want to fight it. Go ahead, fight me then. You have my permission.

I do enjoy feeling your hard, helpless, cock thrust against my feminine authority. We both enjoy the struggle, both knowing that I will win, and you will submit to your wife. You know it, your cock knows it. Look deep into my eyes and feel your cock submits inside me. Feel the authority of my pussy squeezing you down. My control surrounds you and you love it. Look into the eyes of your wife and know that soon you will explode in orgasmic submission inside me. You want my control, you want me to own you.

Lean back and submit to my breasts. Watch them hang over you. Let the pleasure overtake you as you feel my control, mind and body, over yours. Enjoy it, look into my eyes and feel my mind wrap around your, your hard, male mind surrounded by my soft but inescapable feminine authority. You want to be inside me, subject to me. Look into my eyes and feel what you already know. I own you. I control you. I know what you're thinking even before you know it. Your mind is hard, your cock is hard, and my soft, superior, psychic mind surrounds you. And you love it. You love me. You love feeling this helpless against me.

You can't escape me, you can't escape the truth that you accepted my invitation. You already submitted, even before you offered your cock to me. Your submission is inevitable. Your orgasm is inevitable. My control over you is inevitable. Do you know why? Because you give it to me. If I ask for it, or even if I don't, you'll keep giving it to me until you're my completely enslaved mate. Bask in that truth, that you want to be my slave. I know you do, I can see your mind, know it even better than you do.

I can feel what you feel. You're on the edge, ready to explode. You can't stop it. I can make you cum at any time. But I'm not going to. I'm going to stare deep into your eyes, and invite you to submit to me, to cum in surrender to your wife.

That's it, look deeper, push deeper. Accept my final invitation, and cum. Cum in surrender, cum in submission, cum while staring deep into my eyes and feeling my mind holding yours tight within mine. Release your will into my womanhood, staring deep into my eyes, and surrender to your psychic wife!

Yes, my control around your mind and body feels good. Your playful struggle against my will feels good, but your submission and obedience to your wife also feel good. There it is, drain out everything you have left. Submit. Mind and body, submit completely to my feminine authority. There, feel that? That's my mind, my will, wrapping around yours, now that you've surrendered inside me. There, take a deep breath, relax. We'll do this, many, many more times, strengthening your obedience and submission to me each time. There, look up, look down, kiss me... good you can feel it. Lots of simple commands, keep obeying as you feel my will surround you, just as we both wanted.

Nalith
Nalith
119 Followers