Mind controlled Janice Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The box then removed all the memories of what had happened that day, the memories of rape disappeared how she had been told many of her family were also controlled disappeared.

The machine confirmed Wayne's command that she should give her husband oral sex twice a week for a year and that it was an amazing experience and that she should also mount her husband for sex after the oral sex and there she would experience the most amazing climaxes with him. After a year she was to stop and totally forget the sex and oral sex.

The machine put more false memories in her mind so nearly all her memories of her life were false. The machine put strong commands in her mind she could be controlled face to face or at a distance and she was to totally forget everything she did while under control. It put thoughts in her mind about Ruth, Janice would be desperate to have regular sex with her, she would be bisexual meet other women until told to stop and forget.

The machine put many more commands to her.

The lights on the machine went off, it had stolen and stored many of her most treasured memories, to Janice the memories had never happened.

She stood up from the table and turned to the naked men. She looked at the massive dick on one of them and had a massive need to suck it and taste the cum from it. Janice knelt before him and had to open her mouth as wide as she could to accommodate him. She started to move her mouth down his shaft until it reached the back of her throat, she gagged a little then started sucking and moving her mouth back and forwards masturbating his big black dick with her lips. She worked at him for several minutes until his cum filled her mouth, she enjoyed the taste of it as she swallowed.

They all left, Janice without knowing it was a completely different person. Wayne looked at her knowing she was different and he was going to have a good time dominating her and knowing she would enjoy it and forget it.

12