Mind controlled Janice Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rolled Janice on to her back and spread her legs and moved on top of her, Irim laid beside Janice and Wayne was on top of her. The two women looked at each other leaned over and kissed each other. My cock found the entrance to Janice's cunt and it sank into her warm wet hole. I laid there savouring the feel of her body enveloping my cock. Janice kissed me and our tongues touched, her arms were on my buttocks trying to pull me deeper into her, I felt her climax and moan she was panting deeply and I started to thrust into her, slowly at first and then building the tempo doing my best to please her. Beside me I could see Wayne do the same to Irim. The bed was rocking and bouncing I twice heard Irim cry out and knew she kept climaxing. Janice two climaxed again. I kept going as long as possible trying to give Janice the best possible experience. Beside me Wayne gave a big sigh as he shot his load into Irim, The it happened I felt like I was exploding into Janice as I shot load after load of cum into her.

We all collapsed on to the bed breathing heavily.

We spent about an hour sat naked talking occasionally touching each other and helping ourselves to tea and coffee from the curtesy trolly.

Janice walked to the side of the bed where Irim was lying and crawled in. Wayne and I watched as the ladies slid into a sixty-nine position. Irim and Janice licked each other enjoying the taste of cunt juice mixed with man cum that was leaking from their pussies.

Watching these two hot women eat each other, once again roused my cock. When they were finished, I moved in beside Janice kissing and feeling her and she responded. Janice's hand eventually reached my cock and began to stroke it. I pushed her on to her back and again started licking and fingering her wet pussy. Irim and Wayne joined in. Irim was kissing Janice on the mouth while Wayne sucked on Janice's nipples. With the attention from three of us Janice reached two climaxes. Eventually Irim and Wayne moved over and started to make love together. I sank my cock into Janice and fucked her as hard as I could filling her again with my cum.

Eventually the session ended and we showered and dressed and went for a late evening meal in hotel's restaurant where we made plans to meet up the following week for another foursome and Irim confirmed with Janice that she could spend most of the next Thursday with her.

12