Mind Controlled Sisters Pt. 05

Story Info
Brother continues the fun wit his mother.
2.3k words
4.28
35.4k
46

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,722 Followers

Author's Note: The following story contains scenes of incest and mind control. All of the people are 18 years of age or older.

****

Stacy and Alicia lowered my mom into the plastic pool and secured her on her back with Velcro ties attached to her wrists and ankles. Her legs were pulled up and her pussy was exposed.

Teri and Sam squatted over her face and tits, facing one another and began to rub their clits furiously. The rest of the girls and women chanted, "Cum, Cum, Cum" repeatedly over and over again until Teri was the first to cry out that she was cumming followed shortly after by Sam.

Their thick clear juices eased out of their wet vaginas and dripped onto mom's tits and face, mouth and neck. Then in groups of 6, the women gathered around Gloria and masturbated until they too orgasmed. Their juices were added to the mess of cum already on her body.

Gloria came to consciousness just as Angela orgasmed. Her juices rushed out of her vagina like a freight train. It was like a fire hose on full blast as her juices entered Gloria's mouth and covered every inch of her upper body.

I was last to cum on her and looked down on her laying there in all that cum. I got between her legs and waited as she tried to clear her vision.

"Don't you dare Alex. I am your MOTHER!!!" She cried out.

A chant began of, "Mother fucker, mother fucker, mother fucker." And got louder and louder and louder.

I then speared my dick into her pussy and began to fuck her with great urgency. I pinched her nipples roughly and she was staring daggers at me.

"This is rape damn you. RAPE!!!" She breathed fire and it set me off.

The cum boiled up from my balls and entered my shaft seconds before I withdrew my dick from her pussy and sending the first huge blast of semen into her wet hole. I leaned back as my dick sprang free and my cum went flying and landed in one long big rope from her pussy up to her right eye. The 3rd and 4th shots connected with her surprised open mouth and I managed to get the 5th and 6th shots to cover her tits before the rest dribbled onto her clit.

Dalia was there to clean her up. It was her specialty. She started at her pussy which was all inflamed and oozing semen and began to lick the cum from her body.

I was still fairly charged up and entered Dalia's pussy from behind. The glove-like feel of her pussy massaged my dick in such a way that forced my dick to stay hard. I grabbed her hips with my hands and really nailed her tight wet pussy with my cock.

She took everything I gave her like it was no big deal.

I was at it for a good 20 minutes and sweating. She looked back at me, somehow sensing that I was going to blow and egged me on. "Yeah baby, fill me up with your hot sperm. Let me have it daddy!"

I grunted and drove in deep and let the cum fly. I grunted with every ejaculation. 8 huge blasts filling her pussy, before I slipped out and collapsed on my back.

I watched as Dalia straddled mom's mouth and my semen flowed down her throat. She then kissed my mom and licked the cum from her face, before standing over her and pissing in her open mouth.

Watching my mom drink Dalia's hot pee was so hot that I got another erection. Sheila straddled my hips and settled onto my dick. She then kissed me and rode me while we heard every female in the place take her turn and unleash her pee on mom's body. Some of their pee splashed on us, but we didn't care.

Teri and Sam hovered over us and began to pee on Sheila's back and Sheila started to have an orgasm. Her pussy gripped my dick and I began to shoot off inside of her pussy.

Some of the women began to join us and played and splashed in the pee and cum and some began to drink it while others masturbated with it. And an all out orgy ensued.

Dildoes thrusted in and out of vaginas and vibrators buzzed amidst cries of orgasmic bliss echoed around us from every corner.

Several more hours went by.

****

I woke up in a puddle of cold piss and Teri was sucking life back into my dick. Her sister Sam was with Sheila and had her tongue buried deep in her pussy. Stacy was writhing on mom's mouth. She lifted up occasionally and mom's tongue could be seen penetrating deep into Stacy's orifice.

I knew that mom would not be ale to keep quiet after this orgy of sorts and decided to take her into another room to begin her conditioning when Stacy stopped me. "Let me do it Daddy. I'll be gentle and record it for viewing later. Trust me." She said.

She unstrapped mom from the pool and stood there with her while mom began to urinate in the pool. Several women got in there and drank her warm pee before it stopped.

Stacy then led mom over to the container that was a prop in the corner. She removed the lid and held it up to mom's face until she was in a trance. She spoke to her, but since we were too far away we couldn't hear what was being said.

Stacy then returned the container to its spot on the little table and they walked back over to us. Mom sat down with me and hugged me to her.

I love you so much Alex. She looked at Teri and Sam and hugged them too and then said something that shocked me. "I want to move up here and live with you in your big house. That way I can feel your big dick inside me and lick your semen from Teri or Sam's vaginas any time it suits me."

I smiled and then looked up at Stacy and she blew me a kiss.

****

One year later...

Teri and Sam were now sophomores and I was a senior.

Mom was the house mom and did most of the cooking and baking. Since she didn't need to work any longer, she and Alicia became soul mates and organized weekly orgies in our basement with the new recruits that Stacy brought into our fold.

We now had 5 sorority houses full of willing females giving us weekly distributions of cash as well as a couple of corporations in the nearby town that we used as companies to wash our money. One of those companies was a talent agency and the other was an employment company.

When we took them over we needed to learn the ins and outs of how they worked before we could fire the male staff. But once that was accomplished it was easy to fake the books and build up our net worth.

Stacy arranged it so that I had alone time with every new recruit before controlling them with the pussy formula.

On this one occasion, the woman was a recruit from a famous company in New York. She was hired to be our next CEO but first she had to impress me. We'll call her Jenny to give her a name.

I was sitting there with her in the board room along with Stacy on my right and Dalia on my left. Jenny was a petite little thing with a medium sized chest and thin hips, blonde hair and blue eyes. She could have been Dalia's twin.

"So you're saying that I will have full reign to take this company however I choose?" She asked.

"Yep." I responded.

"Okay. So what's the catch?" She inquired.

"Well, you need to impress us with your um skills." Stacy said and smiled.

"My skills. You have my resume'. What else do you need from me?" She replied.

"Show us something that's not on your resume'." Dalia said.

"I see. Um. Okay." She stood up and walked over to us and stood in front of us but with her back to the table.

She unbuttoned her jacket and placed it behind her on the table. She then unbuttoned her blouse and unhooked her bra and placed her bra on the table. She hitched up her skirt and turned around and pulled off her panties and tossed them to me.

"I may be many things but a lush I am not." Jenny said from over her shoulder.

She bent over at the waist and said, "Come on big boy. Show me what you got."

I stood up and removed my pants and boxers and moved forward and pressed my dick into one of the hottest and wettest pussies I have ever felt. She then pushed me back until I sat in the chair and both Dalia and Stacy said, "Oh my god?" at the same time.

"What?" I asked.

"You're never going to believe it." Stacy said and got down on her knees along with Dalia and together they began to give Jenny oral sex.

They sure made a lot of noise as they licked her pussy and Jenny was moaning something fierce as I drove my dick deep inside of her from behind. Her juices dripping down my cock.

Stacy then stood up and removed her skirt and panties and sat with her back against Jenny's front.

(What the hell? I thought)

Stacy was moaning so loud that the whole floor probably heard her cries of pleasure. And then she hit a crescendo and fell forward and onto the floor. "No more, no more. I can't take it."

Dalia then stripped naked and said, "My turn."

"Mmmmm, yessssss. OH I like this. Fill me up Jenny. Give me everything you got babe." Dalia moaned.

(I was lost for words.)

Stacy got up and whispered in my ear, "She's a hermaphrodite and she is hung like a fucking horse."

She took out her phone and took several pictures and then showed them to me. She was right. The young lady had an eleven or twelve inch cock that was thick as my wrist and went all the way inside Dalia's pussy. But she also had a large clit that Stacy was rubbing with her fingers.

"If you can outlast us Jenny, the job is yours, but I must warn you that Dalia has the greediest pussy that I have ever fucked." I told her.

Dalia was almost sobbing as Jenny fucked her. "Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, ohhhhh here I cummmmm!!!...Uhnnnn, fuck me, fuck me, FUCK ME, Harder, HARDER, Yeeeeaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!"

Stacy was videoing the scene and Dalia climaxed so hard that she squirted and a huge stream of her fluid shot out of her pee hole and covered the executive table.

Jenny continued to fuck the poor girl's pussy until Dalia seized up again and another long spray of squirt shot over the table.

"Oh my god Alex I can't wait for you to see the cum that is flowing out of Dalia's overworked pussy." Stacy told me.

I was almost there and so was Jenny.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck" She cried out.

I bellowed, "Here I go, fucking yeahhhh!!!"

And the minute my dick started shooting cum in her pussy, Jenny cried out, "Yeeeeaaaahhhh!!!!!"

And something forced my dick out of her pussy and that force was a massive gush of fluids that totally went all over my crotch and stomach. Wow!

Jenny then began to pull out of Dalia's pussy and left behind a huge gaping hole along with a massive load of semen that slowly dripped out of her distorted cunt. She turned around and put her hand to her mouth and said, "Oh my god, I am so sorry sir, please don't be upset with me." Before getting on her knees before me and licking up her juices from my cock and balls and stomach and thighs.

Jenny then stood up and I saw her huge dick that was still semi hard and oozing cum. I had the sudden urge to suck it and bent forward and took the massive head in my mouth along with a good bit of the shaft.

I had never sucked a dick before but I felt compelled to try it and actually kind of liked it. I tasted her semen and removed most of her dick from my mouth and just sucked on the head and my mouth was suddenly flooded with her creamy semen.

I motioned for Stacy to come over to me with my cheeks bursting and spit the contents of my mouth into her mouth. I then tasted Jenny's semen and swallowed some and kind of liked it so I put the head of her dick in my mouth again and sucked and my mouth was again flooded with her semen. I stood up then and kissed Dalia and spit the contents of my mouth into her mouth and that snapped her back to reality.

I went back to Jenny's dick a third time and this time as I sucked her cock head my mouth was flooded with semen and I gulped it down followed by a second mouthful and then a third.

I kissed Jenny then and grabbed her right tit and toyed with the nipple and she moaned and I watched as her dick grew erect. It was a fascinating thing to watch and when it was fully hard that's when Dalia sat up and said, "Oh geesh, not again.!"

And we all burst out laughing.

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,722 Followers