All Comments on 'Mind Fucked Ch. 00 - Prelude'

by TwistedDaveAuthor

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow! perfect

Patoche95Patoche95about 2 years ago

Début très prometteur, j'attend la suite pour me prononcer. Pour l'instant je dirais que j'aime assez.

ImbenevolentmasterImbenevolentmasterabout 2 years ago

Interesting take on the acquisition of his abilities. I look forward to seeing how he evolves. I love a good plot, and this has potential!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This has a lot of promise. I'll definitely keep reading to see what develops.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, a different look to mind control. Hopefully he will be able to better control the insight between two or more people. There should be a way to understand what happens after these episodes. What happened with the nurse and the doctor after they cleaned each other up? Did they find themselves ashamed or remorseful of what they had just done? Will it ruin their careers or their marriages? How long before the effect wears off? After he experienced the sex he falls into darkness so what happens to the effect? Good premise and start.

TwistedDaveAuthorTwistedDaveAuthorabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for the comments. I hope you enjoy how things are unfolding. As too sleep and the doctor and the nurse, more will come out about them. For now we are getting him home. I have some plans. On his falling into darkness, that explanation is coming sooner, he just has not had a chance to fall asleep in any of the chapters yet. Stay for the ride it should be an entertaining one.

tazz4fun69tazz4fun69over 1 year ago

Definitely, hope to hear more about the Hot Doctor & Sexy Nurse being involved more with this & whoever else that had touched him n the hospital.. Very interesting start to this story & kinda excited to read more about it.. Just wish we knew if he did anything more with Sexy Nurse b4 the Hot Doctor got involved... Cant wait to continue reading..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedDaveAuthor@TwistedDaveAuthor
Former military, semi-serious writer. Published a few stories on Amazon as Twisted Dave. I tend to write non-consent/reluctance, took a trip into a romance story, dabble in incest stories and willing to try other genres. I use my writing as a way to cope with everyday stress. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES