Mind Games

Story Info
"Held Down", "Tied Down"... now "Mind Games".
1k words
4.48
6.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GrdnMstr
GrdnMstr
50 Followers

You are tied to my bed. You are on your back, a pillow under your butt, arms, legs held wide and firm. You are blindfolded, but otherwise naked, exposed, fully available...

You have been there for an hour or so... alone... in your darkness... deprived of attention...

You can occasionally hear me moving about the house, coming and going. Was that a phone call I made a while back?

Once you felt the cat leap onto the bed and sniff at you. You wanted to speak to him, but you knew I wouldn't like it. You stayed quiet. He went away.

Voices! You hear voices from the front yard... you hear my voice respond to them... how many? More than one. More than two? You don't know, but it is clear that I was expecting them. You cannot hear words, but you can tell from the tone in my voice that I have offered them a friendly greeting. Now they are inside the house... in the living room... talking in a friendly manner... occasional laughter. It is late afternoon, you think back, trying to remember. Did I open the curtains? Yes! It must be bright in the bedroom. Fom the sound of the voices, the bedroom door must be open... just halfway, maybe?

More voices from the front! Again, more than one. That means there must be at least four people other than me. How many more? Your pussy is wet. Wait! Was that a woman's voice? Who would that be? You strain, but you can't single out any one voice to recognize.

You hear someone step into the front bathroom. In my house the front and back bathrooms are back-to-back, the door to the master bathroom is open to our bedroom and through the open door, through the heater vent, you hear someone pee into the toilet! It is a man. You can tell. The sound is so clear, louder than the continued conversation in the living room. It stops, the toilet flushes. Who WAS it? Your cunt drips a pearly drop down towards your butt.

Suddenly you tense. The conversation in the living room has stopped! Or do you hear whispers? You hear footsteps coming down the hall and the squeak of wheels. Someone is coming and bringing a chair! Who?!? There is a pause at the door, you hear the door pushed open and still there is no other sound. You are being watched. Naked... tied... legs splayed... open.. Oh god, you will cum! Whimpering to yourself, not wanting to cry out and let everyone know!

As your orgasm subsides, your watcher moves into the room, bringing the chair and setting it on the far side of the room, by your feet (surely it is facing you). The footsteps withdraw, no other sound. Now another chair is brought in... by the same person? Man or woman? Another, and another, and yet another! How many? Four? Five? More? Where are the people? Gone? In the living room? HERE? Watching you now?!? You can't tell, your nipples harden, reaching upward as if trying to feel above you for a body you don't know is there!

You strain to listen, but the blood hammers in your ears. Is that breathing you hear in the room? How many breathers are there? There! You hear someone sit in a chair! You ARE being watched!!! Your pussy contracts involuntarily, more juices flow from your cunt!

There is motion! More people are sitting down. Or is it just one person who keeps changing seats? You cannot tell. There is a quiet pause, your breath is quick and shallow, nipples hard, your juices having flowed past your ass are now soaking the pillow under you. You cannot control yourself and you let out a soft, quavering moan.

Someone stands and approaches. They bump the bed slightly, jarring you, sending needles of excitement through your body! A hand touches the inside of your thigh, just above the knee... you jump! WHO?

The hand touches you softly, giving you no firmness to press against to use in judging who it might be. It moves up your thigh, lightly, just barely touching your pouting lips. It is gone. Then another hand... or is it the same one?... suddenly grasps, twists and releases your nipple! "Arghhh..." You cannot hold your groan but you want to hear what's happening around you so you try to suppress it again. "Ohhh... ahhhh"

There is a finger at your lips, you must suck it... is it mine? Your head is spinning, you can't tell... all your senses have been overloaded...

You continue to suck the finger, moaning more strongly now. There is a hand at your breast. Two? More? You can no longer tell, but it feels as though you are being touched all over! Hands squeezing your breasts, pinching your nipples, stroking your clit, diving into your cunt. Your body twists and writhes against the bonds that hold you down! Screams emanating from your throat, stream across the fingers in your mouth! You are cumming, again and again, continuously!!! Your body arches, lifting you entirely off the bed, tense, hard, in one enormous spasm of ecstasy!!!!!

Where are you? You are dizzy, your mouth is dry. You try and think, but your body is trembling, and you have trouble breathing. You must have cum. It is dark,.. why? Had you been sleeping? You reach for your pussy, but cannot move your arm... you remember, I tied you down! Voices... hands... there had been people here... where were they? As you regain your breath you listen, your own odor filling your nostrils. You can hear someone moving at the other end of the house... who? Where is everyone else? You feel the air, cool on your body... the sun must be going down. How long has it been? You can't remember...

Footsteps approach... down the hall... into the bedroom... up to the bed...

There are hands upon your face.... your blindfold is removed.... you look up to find me smiling down at you. You glance quickly around the room. There are no chairs here! "And how has my lady been?" I ask, beginning to release your feet. I sniff and smile, "Been enjoying yourself?"

I finish releasing you. You are so confused! "Dinner's ready." I say, as I pat your leg and turn to walk back to the dining room.

You don't bother to ask, knowing I wouldn't tell you. You stretch your sore muscles, get out of bed, put on a robe and follow me from the bedroom. Wondering. What....?

GrdnMstr
GrdnMstr
50 Followers