Mind Hack Pt. 02: Mystery Gift

Story Info
Ally receives a toy from the MHS.
2.4k words
4.51
16.7k
22

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robin_snow
Robin_snow
171 Followers

ALLY

After uploading my first video on the Mind Hack Society servers I felt a bit dumb. What on earth was I thinking? I guess I was too horny to think straight, but still, I had never seen myself as "that kinda girl". It was time to forget about the foolishness of the last few days and focus again on what really mattered: studying.

Finally I managed to concentrate on my books and I felt a bit more like myself again. People might have thought I was a nerd, but I couldn't care less. In a little over a year I was going to hold my diploma and those people would be long forgotten. I fell into my regular schedule of studying for 2 hours and taking 15 minute breaks in between. I'd go for short walks, grab a snack or chat with a friend until the timer went of and I turned back to my books.

It was on a Thursday evening, two days after I had uploaded my video, that I logged back onto the MHS website. I'd been studying for 10 hours and been horny for the last two. My attention was fading. I couldn't get the videos of moaning masturbating girls and the memory of how good it all felt out of my mind.

"Why not?" I asked myself, "Why can't I watch one video? After all, masturbation isn't unhealthy or unnatural, as long as it's in a moderate amount, right?"

I browsed the site looking for the one perfect video, it took me half an hour to pick one. I locked the doors, undressed, turned off the lights and settled in bed before pressing the play button. Even just the flashes in the beginning of the video felt like a release. My clit was hard and swollen with excitement as I spread my thighs and started to replicate the girl's every move. I slid my fingers in my mouth, getting them well lubricated, before plunging them inside. Leaning on one elbow, bucking my hips against my hand and arching my back I quickly felt the wave of pleasure overcome me. As I came with the girl in the video, the familiar flashes followed and I collapsed on my bed.

My panting breath slowed down. I closed my laptop, satisfied and relaxed and went to sleep with the thought: "See, there's no harm in it..."

I didn't film myself anymore, nor did I go back to the video I'd made, but I did watch a video once or twice a day. I decided there was nothing wrong with it, this was just a need I had to satisfy. A need, not any different from the need to eat, sleep or take a break every so often.

About a week later, I'd gotten up at five in the morning to start cramming. Tomorrow was one of my biggest exams and I felt ready. I'd been focused for four hours when the doorbell rang. I looked up over a pile of books, wondering who had the guts to bother me, today of all days.

I opened the door, still a bit pissed off. It was the mailman holding a small package. I was starting to think my roommate was addicted to online shopping, at least three times a week one or more packages arrived for her.

"Miss Ally Park?" the mailman asked.

"Uh? Yes...? That's me." I responded confused.

"Sign here please."

I took the package and closed the door. I set it on my desk, stubbornly trying to finish my chapter before taking a look. My mind was going wild.

I didn't remember ordering anything. What could it be? Maybe someone had used the wrong address... but it was in my name... Who would have send me a package? Maybe it was from my parents?

I dropped my pen and grabbed the box, it was clear that I couldn't focus until I had opened the package.

I carefully cut through the tape and revealed a pink postcard with "Congratulations!" in big sparkling letters. It was marked "The Mind Hack Society" on the bottom.

"Did I fill in my address on my account?" I wondered, "well I guess so..."

Curious I read the back of the card.

"Good job Doctor Ally!

Your video reached 250,000 views! You have unlocked access to brand new MHS content! As a token of our appreciation you've received a small attention. Be sure to try it out on cam!

Kind regards

MHS"

"250,000..." I mumbled, "250,000 views... 250,000 people have..."

Panic closed around my throat, "250,000..."

Not one second had the thought crossed my mind that my video was going to be watched by so many viewers. I'd simply uploaded raw footage to the MHS servers and they took care of the rest. I hadn't even watched the final product, but apparently it was popular. Popular enough to get 250,000 clicks in ten days. 250,000... young... old... female... male... had been watching me masturbate... How many men had been wanking off over my naked body? My heart was racing at the thought. But as much as it scarred me, it also turned me on.

I checked out the other contents of the box. They had send me two items. One was a sex toy that looked like an egg with a tail. It was about three inches long (without the tail), two inches wide, pink and you could screw it open to reveal a small reservoir. It was made of a soft silicone and had a bluetooth symbol on the back. The second item was a bottle of what looked like lube. It had a thick translucent blue liquid in it and was labeled "MHS: blue bliss".

According to the manual, the tail of the toy had a cap that could be removed for usb-charging. The reservoir needed to be filled with one of the original MHS lubes which the toy would automatically dispense when needed. The toy had 13 different vibration modes which could be controlled via bluetooth through the MHS app.

"I'll get back to studying right away," I told myself, "but I do deserve a longer break, I've been up since five this morning."

I plugged my "fun egg" into the charger and installed the MHS app on my phone. The app opened with the high pithed buzz and the flashing images I had grown to expect. It had several tabs, one of them a "my profile" tab. I clicked, curious to see those 250,000 views for myself. True enough, the counter said 250,798 views. The video also had 47 comments and "3 comments awaiting moderation." Apparently the MHS moderators had to approve comments before I or anyone could read them.

I scrolled through the comments reading things like: "I'd sell my car and walk 500 miles barefoot just to get a taste of that pussy!"

But also less creative comments like: "mmmm..." and "nice tits!"

Then I noticed a tab that said "credit". I opened it and only then realized that my video had generated a good amount of money. I had earned 100,319.2 dollars to be exact. MHS did subtract several thousands for subscription, moderating fees and video editing. Taxes where also subtracted, but I was still left with 60,982.4 dollars! That was about a third of my student loans with one dumb video.

My excitement lessened a bit when I read that 75% of my earnings was going to be paid in "MHS Tokens", an online currency which I could only use to watch videos or tip live cams.

"Still," I tried to cheer myself up, "I was just basically given over 15.000 dollars." I grinned, "that and 22,000 tokens..."

I could watch 22,000 more videos, or 24/7 for nearly three months.

"What would the extra content be that I unlocked?" I wondered. I browsed the videos and noticed now I had a bunch of videos of girls with the same "fun egg" as I had gotten. My own egg made a beeping noise to let me know that it was fully charged.

"Alright, I'll give this thing a go and then I go right back to studying." I said determined. I squeezed some "blue bliss" lube into the egg's reservoir and closed it. I selected the tab "toys" on my phone and connected it with the egg.

As a warmup I opened a regular masturbation video. I circled my clit until it was sensitive and swollen and I felt my pussy getting wet. Now it was time to switch to one of the new videos.

I started the video of a skinny brunette and followed her example. She smiled and moaned in anticipation as she traced circles on her thighs with the toy. I reached my slit, leaving small amounts of the lube here and there. The egg covered my shaved cunt in a glossy blue layer as I moved up and down. With soft pressure it sunk between my lips. I kept pushing with a steady hand until it popped inside. Even before the vibrations started I gasped. I waited a few seconds to get used to the sensation and then set the toy on the lowest setting.

My muscles tensed up when the vibrating started, I almost felt the urge to clench my thighs. The ringing sound in the video got louder and flashing images were mixed in with the moaning girl. My egg released some blue bliss lube inside of me while my fingers massaged it into my clit. A wave of pleasure overcame me. My pupils widened and my heart started racing. I turned the vibrations up, throwing my head back and arching my back.

"Ah yes!" I moaned. A surge of energy and excitement hit me. More blue bliss coated the inside of my pussy and I clutched on to my sheets, trying to contain myself.

"Yes more!" I amped up the vibrations to the fifth setting. My toes curling in ecstasy. The buzzing of the video sounded like music and I could feel the vibrations on my skin like a hundred fingers caressing me. The flashing images looked like fireworks and I wanted nothing more than to rub and rub and rub my clit. I wanted to be touched everywhere.

I felt my clit twitch under my fingers and my body shake from my orgasm. My hips twisted and turned, my jaw clenched. I had never experienced anything like it. I collapsed, shivering, slipping the egg out of my pussy. I pulled the sheets up to my chin. I still felt wide awake, even after coming harder than ever and I wanted more.

"I bet this would make an epic video..."

I started setting up my camera and then held still, "Didn't I say I'd never do this again?"

I shook my head, I wanted this. I'd never felt more confident. I finished setting up the camera, straightened the bedsheets, fixed the lights, skipping around my room. The euphoria started fading so I quickly installed myself on my bed. My big dilated pupils staring at the blinking red record light as I traced my body in blue bliss.

***

PROF. BAUMGARTEN

Professor Edmund Baumgarten dropped his bag on his apartment floor and dragged himself to the couch. He'd been grading exams and answering dozens of e-mails with last minute questions all day. Soon the semester would be over and he'd get a well deserved summer break. His apartment looked filthy and he hadn't opened the curtains in several days. He unbuckled his pants, started up his laptop and leaned back.

Edmund was 64 and had been teaching university for nearly 27 years. He had seen the evolution from nearly all boys classes to more and more young women striving for academic achievement. He hadn't protested this development, but somehow, subconsciously maybe, he knew he trusted a male doctor better than a female. He had also noticed how each summer, the girls' skirts seemed shorter than the year before and although there had been campaigns around campus against shaming women for what they wear, he couldn't help but judge.

They were in the middle of finals and it was clear some students tried to compensate their lack of study with cleavage. Although he enjoyed the attempts, he didn't score them any better for it. He remembered one of the students today who was stumbling over her words during her oral exam. She had a total blackout and Edmund knew she would fail the moment she opened her mouth. "She had really nice tits tho..." he said, taking out his cock while thinking of them.

He logged into his favorite website while stroking. "College Gooners," he grinned, "who's going to be my slut today?"

He scrolled through the newest videos, "Doctor Ally?" he laughed, "I doubt it sweetheart... I bet the only thing you know about medicine is playing doctor."

He let some saliva drip down on the head of his cock and pressed play on the video titled: "Doctor Ally has an eggcelent time with her new toy!"

His cock hardened quickly watching Ally's D's bouncing up and down while she rode her pillow with the buzzing egg in her pussy. Her mouth wide open as she stared straight into the lens.

The professor narrowed his eyes, "I...know... you..."

He gasped in shock, "Miss Park!"

Ally Park, he was masturbating to one of his own students. His cock twitched in excitement and he started stroking faster. Of course he had noticed the girls large breasts in class, but she'd always covered them with a sweater or a modest blouse. She never showed up to an exam with cleavage, and she didn't have to, she was one of his best scoring students. Now however, the star pupil was moaning and humping on camera.

"Not such a clever girl after all?" Edmund smiled. He rubbed his cock rapidly as Ally's orgasm approached.

"College slut," he grunted, "spreading your legs like a whore on the internet."

His cock started pulsing as he thrusted into his hand, "I'm going to cum all over you!"

He wanked breathlessly as a thick rope of cum spurted over his screen.

The professor smirked, "See you at your exam tomorrow...doctor Ally."

***

Thanks for reading the second part to my Mind Hack series. I'm trying to pace this story and not go "all out" with sex just yet, but I intend to build up in further parts. Don't be shy to leave a comment if you like the story. I have several ideas for the next parts but I'm also open for ideas and suggestions (although I don't promise to use them all). Have a great day!

Robin Snow

Robin_snow
Robin_snow
171 Followers