All Comments on 'Mind Hack Pt. 03: The Oral Exam'

by Robin_snow

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
zena99zena99over 2 years ago

This is amazing. I absolutely love it when MHS takes advantage of Ally and all of the money she earns. Ally should start to get more an more enthusiastic about helping MHS in any way that she can.

OldnotDead71OldnotDead71over 2 years ago
Another good chapter

Reading like this is almost exasperating, but I understand the pacing that is necessary. No doubt more humiliation awaits Ally from the professor and her classmates. Perhaps Ally could become a 'performer' in her last class of the term, after having the professor place the earbuds on her and making a suggestion to that effect. Make her less and less able to function, other than sexually, so that even an emergency vehicle's flashing lights will produce an orgasm.

~B

Robin_snowRobin_snowover 2 years agoAuthor

@zena99 and @OldnotDead71 Thanks for your comments! And I love that idea with the flashing lights from an emergency vehicle, I might use that!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I LOVE this story! Plz write more!! ♡

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRobin_snow@Robin_snow
ENG (NL onderaan) I'm Robin Snow, I write stories in English and Dutch. Don't be shy to comment on my stories, I'd love to read your response. I like to imagine myself in a submissive position and write about it. I'm turned on by non-consent stories (but obviously don't condo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES