Mind Hack Pt. 06: Gold Glory

Story Info
Ally get's a letter from her mom.
2k words
4.64
11.3k
24

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robin_snow
Robin_snow
171 Followers

ALLY

"It's a one time thing," I told myself after Eric and Steve had left. I couldn't believe I'd had sex with classmates for money. Or... ex-classmates I suppose. At least I had managed to pay my debts to the Mind Hack Society in time. I'd taken two showers after they left, one to scrub away the cum that covered my body and another because I couldn't stop feeling ashamed.

I let two guys fuck me for cash... did that make me a prostitute? I shook my head. "No," I told myself, "Of course not."

It was only one time and besides, I had kinda enjoyed it, so it wasn't just for money.

I found myself browsing the MHS store a lot, just scrolling and daydreaming about the amazing things I could buy. "MHS Gold Glory 200mg" Oh how I wished I could try it, even just once. It was the best of the best. Top of the line. There was nothing like it in the world and I was sure that there was nothing or no-one that could give me an orgasm like Gold Glory would.

Maybe I could buy it? As a gift to myself. A treat because, admitted, I'd had a horrible few weeks. I had failed my exam, dropped out of my dream school, was still terrified of facing my parents... I could use some fun.

Besides, now was the best time to buy, Gold Glory came with a special offer. If I ordered this week, they would add a free gift. Too bad I couldn't afford it. A single bottle of Gold Glory lube cost a whopping 10.000 dollars!

The option of buying with MHS Credit was still there... but would I be able to repay all that money in a week?

"Yeah," I tried to convince myself, "I could do it! With some extra live shows, maybe do private shows? I could do it if I had Gold Glory. That would make my shows epic, I can earn the money. I'm sure of it."

I ordered the MHS Gold Glory quickly before I could change my mind. And then the waiting began. Every five minutes I peeked out the window to see if the mailman had shown up. I paced around the apartment nervously. I decide to check if they hadn't just fit the package in the letterbox, but no, there was no package, just a letter. A letter from my parents.

My parents? Since when did my parents send me letters...? My mom called me from time to time, although I hadn't heard from her in a few days. I got a bit worried holding the letter, what if it was something serious?

What if they'd found out?

I stared at the envelope. "They know," I whispered to myself, "They know I failed my exam." I could just feel it. This was going to be bad.

I ripped the edge of the envelope and opened up the letter, it was written in my moms handwriting. It was ruthless.

"Ally,

Our neighbor, mr. Linwood, told me about a video of you circulating the internet. I'm sure you know which video I mean. It is of you with two young men.

I don't even know how I'll be able to tell your father. Your behavior has shocked me. I am disgusted and ashamed to have you as a daughter.

On top of that I contacted the university and found out you lied about your exam score. I don't understand how you could do this to us.

You're not the daughter I knew and raised. You should not expect our support anymore. Both emotionally or financially.

This will be the last you hear of me. I'm asking you to no longer contact our family."

My tears stained the paper. How? How would she even find that video? I ran to my camera and the memory card was missing. They must have taken it. I sunk to the floor and cried. If my dad found out he would be as furious as my mom was cold. I sobbed, what had I done? Maybe she was right, maybe I wasn't the person I used to be. I would have never done any of this, but it was as if I couldn't help myself. Like some sort of addiction.

The doorbell rang and I looked up. I sniffed and wiped my face with my sleeve. I opened the door with puffy red eyes.

"Delivery for miss Park." said the mailman, and he handed me a box. I closed the door without saying a word and put the package on the coffee table. I lowered myself on the couch in front of the box.

"I shouldn't open it," I said, "this is what started it all."

Yet I didn't get up. I didn't throw it in the trash. I just sat there.

"It was Baumgarten," I continued, "He's a horrible professor. If he could teach properly I would never have failed in the first place."

My vision was blurred with tears and I saw a MHS flash as if the box was calling to me. Begging me to open it.

"It's all gone to hell," I sobbed, "I might as well open it."

I teared through the tape and saw the glimmering bottle of Gold Glory. It was wrapped with a satin bow and came with all sorts of goodies.

I had gotten make-up, shoes, clothes, colored contact lenses and a large dildo with a syringe for lube.

The bottle of Gold Glory had a QR-code on it and although I still felt miserable, I also got curious. This could be the distraction I desperately needed. I filled the syringe of my new toy with Gold Glory and scanned the code with my phone.

The code was a link to a video, the instruction on screen told me to put in my new contact lenses and get comfortable. I wondered why it mattered if I wore the contacts or not, but I followed the instructions anyway. I decided to play the video on the tv screen, and I knew how this worked by now, first I got undressed. I squirted out a little bit of the Gold Glory to lubricate my new toy and I pressed play.

The video began with a mix of high and low vibrations which seemed to seep into my body. Bright flashes activated my contacts and my field of vision started to ripple in the shape of circles. First small, like a dot in the center, than growing bigger and bigger. Like waves. I felt how I got drawn into it. It was much like the other MHS videos, yet it was different, it was so much more...

I saw girls like me, undressing, moaning, masturbating, getting fucked. All their voices talked, whispered and moaned at the same time, the fast flashing images merging together. I couldn't focus on any one of them as the video's were seeping into my mind. I tried to resist but it took everything I had not to fall down into a deep dark abyss. My jaw relaxed and with an open mouth I stared at the tv. The rippling circles drew me in deeper and deeper. I felt like I was floating and low voice whispered in my ear. I turned my focus to the voice, attempting to make out the words. With my lack of resistance, my mind plunged into the void.

I thought nothing, wanted nothing, was nothing.

A countdown flickered on the screen, "3... 2... 1..." I pressed on the base of my toy and the dildo slipped inside me. It slowly moved in and out of my pussy as my hand moved with a rhythmic ticking sound. "3... 2... 1..." I squirted one cc of Gold Glory deep into my stomach. It was like static electricity pulsing through my spine. I massaged the lube in, thrusting along the sped up "tick tick tick".

"I'm going to keep my pussy clean shaven," I mumbled. My moaning mixed in with the hundreds of voices whispering in my mind.

"I'm going to wear short skirts and high heels," I decided.

"3... 2... 1..." more Gold Glory spurted inside, "I love getting fucked!"

The dildo in my cunt pumping faster, "I love the Mind Hack Society," I moaned.

"3... 2... 1..." my eyes rolled back in their sockets and my body convulsed, "More, more...!" I moaned and panted. The thick silicone cock battering my cunt.

***

SARAH

Sarah smiled as she heard Ally's moans and screams come from the living room. She'd been waiting for the package to arrive and as expected, Ally hadn't been able to resist.

When Sarah first met her roommate, she had thought that the prude Ally might be quite the challenge, maybe even too much of a challenge. But Sarah had send her the e-mail anyway. Low and behold, the supposed intelligent "soon to be doctor" had opened her Mind Hack mail.

After that it all went reasonably smooth. In no time she had Ally addicted to her MDMA infused lubes. Originally Sarah just wanted to pay of her student loans... But "doctor" Ally's first video brought in more revenue than she could ever have hoped for. In fact, Sarah considered postponing her plan of becoming a software developer as she was making quick cash with her roommate. So far she had made over 600.000 dollars in only a few months time, and she already had an idea on how to make even more.

She checked the shared screen on her laptop, Ally's video was about halfway. She would probably be too far gone to even notice someone walking in. Sarah decided to risk it. She logged on to Ally's MHS account on her phone and went to livestream. Then, as quiet as she could, she sneaked into the living room.

Oh this was quality content! Sarah bit her lip, trying to hold the phone steady as she slowly stepped around the coffee table. Ally had one foot on the table, the other leg draped over the back of the sofa. She was plunging the dildo rapidly into her soaking pussy. Ally had arched her back, working herself to another orgasm.

She howled and moaned, her eyes rolling, toes curling. Her body twisting and convulsing. She was completely unaware of Sarah. Sarah doubted if her roommate even knew her own name at this point. Her mind would be permanently altered and getting worse with each brain-melting orgasm.

307 viewers had already tuned in and showed their appreciation with generous donations.

"I love the Mind Hack Society..." Ally mumbled.

Sarah smiled and nodded, the program was seeping in well. Ally had just injected the last few cc of Gold Glory lube and her brainwashing video would end in a couple minutes. Sarah stayed for another orgasm and then closed down the livestream.

"Good session Ally," she muttered. Then Sarah retreated to her room before Ally's drug haze wore off.

***

ALLY

I woke up on the carpet, my body folded over the coffee table and the side of the sofa. My inner thighs were coated in my own dried up cum, spit and lube. I got up and nearly stumbled over my dildo, my whole body was in pain. My muscles where stiff and tired and I still saw faint ripples. I wobbled to the shower and rinsed the lube, cum and sweat off my battered body.

While I was in the shower I thought it was time to shave my pussy and legs. It was time for some fresh clothes as well. I had new clothes and make-up anyway. I put on the miniskirt, crop-top and heels I got from MHS. I smiled at my reflection, I liked how I looked with my glam make-up and blue contacts. This was really nice, "I love the Mind Hack Society," I smiled.

***

Thanks for reading this far! I never thought I would write this many parts tbh. Sooner or later it will end tho. Right now I have a concept for one more part, a big finale for our doctor Ally. After that I don't think I'll be adding more chapters, but I did enjoy the mind control genre and might write other shorts in the future. Thank you for sticking with me this long.

Have a great day!

Robin Snow

Robin_snow
Robin_snow
171 Followers