Mind Made Up Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Ah yeah... that's good, I tell her.

- Mmmm... so nice in me... so big too.

- You like it, babe? Michael asks her.

- Love it! Love his cock!

- You're so nice, Shane, I yammer back.

I thrust in deep, pull out almost completely, then dive back in. The delight fills me with glee and my mouth is all smiles; Shane's eyes glaze over with the returning pleasure of our act. Michael vanishes into the background as I lean into Shane to kiss her. She returns the favor and we carry on like this, kissing as we thrust against one another.

- ...Grant... fuck... you're so good...

- You're the best, I reply. God! I'm gonna fill you up.

- Oh! I want you to!

We grind continuously for a long moment, lost in the tempo of our lovemaking, my hardness reaching her depths with as much intensity as I can muster. Her moans against my lips are no longer muffled as I draw her to further throes of pleasure. I want this so bad now, wondering why I restrained myself all day. But perhaps it was a necessary step in my evolution. Or perhaps the time to consider this is not while I'm fucking a gorgeous female cop.

- Aww... fuck... Grant... yes!

- I want to... oh... yes... Shane.

- Please come in me! she insists.

I thrust harder and harder, seeking satisfaction only at this time. And it comes, blissful, as my manhood trembles inside her.

- Uggh!

- Yes! Yes... ooh... so warm, she yelps.

It feels like I'm coming for minutes inside her; the intensity is quite insane. I finally relax into her, against her. Her breathing is hard as her arms come around me.

- ...wow... Grant...

- He was good? Michael finally speaks up, reappearing in the conscious scene.

- Sooo gooood...

I indulge in the moment as much as the compliment, slowly stirring back to full awareness, pulling out of her. Her hands gently caress her crotch.

- I got two cream-pies in me... mmm...

- That's so hot! Michael tells her.

I move away from them, allowing myself a respite as I pay no attention to their lewd words. I'm spent. Though I do take a moment to take out my phone and, with Shane's approval, take a picture of her without her pants on. She gives me the most striking smile.

Minutes later, we are fully clothed once more, slowly heading out of the apartment. I'm reminded of the reason we came here in the first place - my half-sister Jessie used it as a forwarding address, or maybe she lived here. Shane and Michael are lost in their own thoughts, possibly reliving our delicious romp.

- ...can I count on you two? I ask them.

- For our discretion? Shane asks. Absolutely.

- Yes, that... and my earlier request.

They nod approvingly.

- We'll keep an eye out for sure, Michael tells me.

- And maybe if we find something, you and I can celebrate? Shane asks.

- The three of us can celebrate if you do, I correct her.

It feels wrong to leave Michael out of this, especially if he contributes. While I know I wouldn't be tempted to do something with a man, I certainly don't mind another's presence at these activities. That's twice now and I have no qualms about it.

WHEN I FINALLY GET HOME, I find my sister in the living room in her pajamas; my mother is apparently already resting in her room, getting ready for bed. Heather intercepts me by rising to greet me, standing in my way. She leans up for a kiss and I give it to her, a quick peck on the mouth this time.

- Are you okay? she asks.

- I guess I am, I reply.

- You seem like you have a lot on your mind. If you need help thinking of something else...

- For now, I'm good. But thank you.

I hug her tight.

- You know, tomorrow's gonna be great at the beach with the four of us.

- Yeah. Can't wait for Stacey to be here.

- I may have a surprise for you tomorrow, I add.

- Really?

Her hand wanders to my crotch; the attraction is much more open now with no witnesses around. I let her caress it over my pants.

- Well, certainly not that - not in public, anyway.

She giggles, letting me go.

- Obviously.

I caress her chin.

- Do you trust me, Heather?

- I do.

- Then I think you'll be pleased.

- I trust you, she insists.

I walk past her, up the stairs, to my room. I close and lock the door. I don't want her coming in tomorrow morning, as pleasant as that might sound. I'm still not fully into this brother-sister thing. Or maybe it's just because my other sister, Stacey, isn't here yet.

Tomorrow, I get to spend the day with my family. Mom. Sisters. Beach. Bikinis.

Who knows where things will go from there.

END CHAPTER 10