Mind Over Management Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,012 Followers

"Saturday night, Tracy needs to demonstrate a willingness to at least once in your marriage experiment with not being in control, so it's bondage night. You'll buy bondage gear during the day, and then you'll tie her up and have your way with her. You'll also spank her, but nothing more serious than that.

"You need to release your feelings and vent, but not have the chance to go too far. Besides, I think that she'll surprise you, and herself, with how much she'll enjoy not being in command. You are not to harm her in any serious or permanent way, so now you both know that you can trust that this will not lead to mayhem or injury. After you've spanked her, you're to remove the restraints, kiss her, hug her, snuggle with her, etc.

"Any sex that you will have had with her that night might have to be enough, depending on whether or not you're both aroused. Don't force it. This is aftercare. It's about reassuring each other of love and compassion, if those still exist inside you for her. You'll find out by then, I think. After that, on Sunday, you're to report to me at this address. 8 am sharp. Forget church. Right now, you have bigger concerns, such as saving your marriage. It's a false church, anyway, and has been at the root of your problems, whatever few redeeming virtues your religion might have. Do not be late!" I instructed Tracy and Rodney as I moved on to fuck a nun, pulling up her habit to sample her moist twat with my stiffening prick.

The nun, Sister Sandra, was so aroused that she didn't take long to cum at all, at which point I shot my load inside her, instructed her to take on all of the men in the store by herself now, and pulled up my pants. I also told her to leave the order and move in with me, as I kinda took a fancy to her and wanted her in my harem for sure. She was to show up at my address that night and bring what stuff she really wanted to keep with her in a duffel bag, if she had one.

I collected Xiao, who had just been intimate with her last guy, forbade her to clean up, and told Mac that I was calling it a day.

"Trust me, Mac, this might as well be a holiday, and perhaps someday it will be, so make up whatever excuse you need and shut down the store as soon as everyone has fucked each other crazy and worn each other out. Then just go home. Report whatever you want to home office. It doesn't matter in the end. Go home to your wife, fuck her good and hard, and don't tell her a thing yet about what you did with Xiao. Oh, and before you go home, make sure that you fuck Sandra, too. She needs to get properly plowed, as she has years of celibacy to make up for, since she was a nun.

"Also, take a nice run or jog, follow that with a shower once you stink enough, and by that point, you should recover enough to be able to fuck your wife without smelling of other women. Tomorrow night, you're both to show up at my place. I have my reasons. Here, turn on this recorder. I will tell her directly through my recorded voice to show up and thus she will go with you. After that, I'm getting lunch and going home myself. My ladies need me and I need them, too!" I commanded Mac before recording my voice command to his wife to join him in meeting me Tuesday night.

I was more than ready to have a little fun with Miles and his crew yet again, and frankly, who wouldn't be? I especially looked forward to making him eat a creampie from all those men in Xiao's sweet pussy. Today was just too good an opportunity to waste on working my old day job, that was for sure.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,012 Followers
12