Mind Over Women Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Grandpa!" I gave him a big hug.

He squinted at me, "Call me Charles."

I looked around at the large house before nodding, "Ok, Charles it is."

He smiled and laughed as he turned toward the house, "How did you enjoy the car ride over?"

I had no words, but my expression said it all.

He slapped me on my back, "Happy Birthday boy."

We shared a laugh as we entered the house. He led me to a study and we sat down. We talked for a few minutes about the car ride like a couple of fraternity brothers before we moved onto more important matters.

"Joseph," he began, "I live a life that your mother despises. You have probably figured that out by now."

I nodded.

"Well here is the short of it." He paused as he looked me in the eyes. "I want you to replace me."

I was elated and shocked at the same time, "That sounds fantastic, but I also don't know entirely what that means."

"You're smart." He slapped my knee. "I don't expect you to understand all of it tonight. What I need you to know is that if you accept my offer your mother will cut you out of her life the same way she has me."

I gulped and nodded.

"That's no easy thing for a young man to undergo." He leaned back in his chair. "I know because my grandfather offered me what I am offering you."

I was perplexed, "You mean my Great-Grandfather ran a business and was cut out of his daughter's life just like you?"

Charles nodded, "That's correct." He stood up and walked over to retrieve a book from the shelf. "You see there is a trait that is passed down to the males in our family tree. Not everyone gets it. The best we can tell it is only passed to the first-born male in even numbered generations." He brought the book back and sat down.

He flipped through a couple of pages before handing it to me.

"Here is a listing of everyone that has accepted this trait." He handed me a pen. "There is much to discuss and much to learn, but the important thing is that you sign your name." He pointed to the blank line under his name.

I looked at it for a moment, "Grandpa, I'm not sure I understand any of this?"

He chuckled, "Neither do I and I have been living this life for the last 50 years. What I can tell you is that you have to sign the book on your 18th birthday. From that point on you have the ability to mold women however you want."

I looked up at him, "Come on Grandpa. Is this some kind of joke?"

He was dead serious, "It's no joke." He looked at his watch, "You have a couple of hours to decide."

I looked back at the book, "So when you say the ability to mold women what does that entail?"

"Well, I think a demonstration is much better than a description." He looked toward the door, "Constance, please join us."

I looked toward the door and nearly fell out of my chair when Constance walked in. This was not some random woman named Constance, but instead, it was Constance Collias from my high school. To say she was dressed as a trash French Maid was an understatement.

She wore a lace choker, black corset with quarter cups that pushed her tits up like an offering, a tiny white apron that didn't reach the top of the black garter belt holding up her black fence net stockings that disappeared into the black stiletto heels she was tottering around in. I was flabbergasted as my eyes drank in her exposed tits, perfect nipples, and smooth pussy.

She moved to the middle of the room and curtsied, "Oui, Maite?"

Grandpa spoke, "Brink a couple of scotches for me and Joseph here."

She nodded and smiled, "Mon plaisir." She neatly spun and headed out of the room.

I watched her ass until it turned the corner before turning back to grandpa.

"Wh...Wh...What was that?" I was so stunned I barely go it out.

He leaned back in his chair, "If you sign your name that is what you will be able to do. Any woman will do as you tell them, or better yet you will be able to transform them into whatever you want. That girl there was as headstrong as any I have ever come across. I turned her into a French whore in about 10 minutes. Now all she hopes for is the opportunity to pleasure me or whoever I tell her to. When the weekend is over I will return her to her original life exactly as I found her. If you sign your name you will have the option to take her, or any woman, for yourself and make her into whatever you want."

Now it was my turn to lean back in my chair. I was lost in thought when Constance re-entered the room. There was no way to maintain a train of thought with her visage in the room. She moved gracefully on her heels as she placed a glass on the table near each of our chairs.

She then took a step back and waited. Not just waited but she seemed to adopt a pose. Her feet were shoulder width apart if not a bit wider. She held the tray the drinks had been on behind her back which thrush her chest out. Her eyes though was downcast as she silently waited.

I stared at her for a long time before looking back to Grandpa, "How do you do this?"

He smiled, "The simplest answer is magic."

I looked incredulous, "Magic?"

"You heard me, magic." He took a sip of his scotch, "Not that hocus pocus stuff you see on TV and in movies though. There is no wands or spells. It's more like you direct an idea at a person and they become it."

He stared at Constance for a moment before looking back at me with a smile.

I looked at her now and noticed her eyes darting in my direction. Her lips opened and closed. Finally, she spoke.

"Maître, pardonne-moi s'il te plait." She looked at grandpa desperately.

"What is it, Constance? You know that you are not supposed to speak unless spoken too." He grinned even though his voice conveyed annoyance.

"J'ai besoin d'une liberation." She seemed embarrassed as she asked.

"Really? Didn't I grant you one not an hour ago?"

"Oui."

"I suspect you snuck one in before you I called for you also. That's what was running down your leg when I called for you, wasn't it?"

Her lips were trembling, "Qui."

He stood up and stared at her, "Yes, what?"

She straightened her pose, "Oui Maître."

He walked around behind her, "That's better. Now as for your requested release, do you think its fair that you get should get a release seeing as you snuck one in already?"

Defeat seemed to settle on her, "Non, maître."

Charles had made his way around her, "I'll make you a deal though. You beg my grandson over there to pleasure him and I'll grant you a release. Isn't that generous of me?"

The Constance I knew would have slapped someone for talking to her like that, but this version seemed elated for the opportunity.

She smiled, "Merci Maître!"

He turned his back and walked away, "Don't thank me," then pointed in my direction, "beg him."

Constance turned her gaze on me. I had seen her look with contempt at me so many times my heart almost stopped from the desire emanating from her eyes. She took a step in my direction before descending into a crawl. If not for the orgasms I had just had I might have cum in my pants.

She crawled between my legs laying her head on my right thigh as her left hand rubbed my cock through my pants.

Her eyes locked with mine, "S'il vous plaît monsieur, puis-je sucer votre bite?" I had no idea what she said, but from the way she was licking her lips, I could guess. Before I could respond though she continued, "Permettez à cette putain de vous faire plaisir monsieur." I still didn't have a clue, but I nodded.

Her eyes brightened as her hand began unzipping my pants. When her hand disappeared into my pants I took a deep breath. When she failed to wrap her finger around my shaft her eye widened. Then as she worked my hard member out into the light she paused just staring at it.

She was eyeing it up and down with a look of wonder, "Monsieur! Tu es si grand!" She looked at me as if waiting for a response.

I was still pretty stunned, but figured I needed to say something, "Suck it."

She flashed a broad smile, "Oui Monsieur!"

The girl I knew from school was such an ice queen I doubt she had seen a dick outside of a textbook, but the creature on the floor in front of me knew exactly what she was doing. She was cupping my balls with one hand, stroking the lower part of my shaft with the other all the while using her mouth on the top part.

She made a loud pop when she pulled her mouth away from my cock, "Monsieur a bon goût."

I was enjoying so I just nodded, "Sure whatever. Keep going."

She grinned as her hands continued to work, "Comme vous souhaitez monsieur."

Her mouth went back to work bobbing up and down my shaft. Before long she was going further and further down until finally, she made it to the bottom. I leaned my head back as she began flexing her throat around my dick. I could still feel the one hand massaging my nuts, but when I looked down to see where the other was I was surprised to find it buried between her legs furiously rubbing her pussy.

I felt something boil up inside me as I looked down at her. Here was this girl that had rejected me so many times, but now was on her knees giving me the blow job of a lifetime. I wanted more though.

I pushed her back off my cock.

She looked surprised, "Est-ce que je ne me débrouillais pas bien, monsieur?"

I had given up understanding her as long as she understood me, "Lean over the table." I pointed to the waist-high table in the corner of the room.

She scrambled to her feet and moved to the table, "Oui monsieur." She stood facing the table and placed both hands on the top causing herself to lean in a bit.

I walked up behind her and slapped her ass, "I saw you rubbing your pussy."

She cast her eyes down, "Je suis désolé. S'il vous plaît, pardonnez-moi."

I ran my hands over her body. She was a beauty to behold. Her skin was smooth and taut. I moved to stand behind her as I ran my hands up to cup her breasts. I was amazed that they felt better than they looked.

I squeezed them causing her to back into me some and moan. I followed this up by pinching her nipples which elicited a squeal followed by her hand on top of mine. She didn't move to pull my hands away though.

She was moving my hands with hers. She forced her breasts closer together before squeezing my fingers down harder on her nipples. She moaned loudly as she began to roll her nipples between my fingers.

She rolled her head back on my shoulder as she huskily said, "Plus fort!"

I was at a loss, but she pressed firmer on my hands, so I took it to mean harder. It seemed she enjoyed it rough or at least rougher than I was giving it to her.

I was getting caught up in the excitement, "I think there is a slut all pent up in there."

She nodded her head, "Je suis une salope."

I worked her tits with my hands before moving one of them down to her pussy. I rubbed her pussy lips a bit before attacking. I did three things at the same time: pinched her right nipple hard with my left hand, kissed her on the back of the neck, and sank my index finger into her pussy. It was like she melted. Gibberish was coming out of her mouth as her knees went weak. I had to catch her to keep her from sinking to the floor.

I kept up the assault for as long as I could hold her up before spinning her around and sitting her on the table.

Her eyes burned with passion as she wrapped her hands behind my neck and pulled my mouth to her tits, "Lécher mes seins!"

I began nibbling at one nipple as soon as my mouth latched on. She locked her legs around me as she squealed, "Oui! Plus fort! Ne t'arrête pas!" I moved to the other nipple to give it the same treatment. In response, she began rubbing her pussy against me as she moaned.

She watched me for a moment before reaching forward and lifting my shirt over my head. I watched as her eyes traced my muscular chest and abs.

I pushed her back a bit and then un-hooked her legs. I smiled as I began to sink to my knees. Her pussy was already dripping wet when I laid eyes on it. I flicked my tongue out to sample her sweet nectar causing her to jump.

She was babbling again as I went to work lapping at her honey pot. Before long she was squeezing my head between her thighs as she tried to force my head deeper into her. While her babbling contained many words the most used one was "Oui!"

Then she suddenly relaxed her legs and pushed my head back. She caught me off guard and pressed her advantage. She hopped off the table and pressed me back some more until I was flat of the ground as she tore my remaining clothes off before pouncing on top of me.

She was straddling my chest, "Mon tour!"

I was about to resist when I felt her scoot back, raise her hips, and then press her pussy down on my cock. She closed her eyes as my hands found their way to her hips. She increased the downward pressure as she bit her lower lip and played with her tits.

It felt like the tightest pussy I had ever been in. If I had been a fraction of an inch wider there would be no way she could have taken me. I was frozen in the pleasurable sensation of the tight fit as it inched further down. I was watching her face as it was a mix of pleasure and effort. Then I felt her pussy lips reach the base of my cock. I glanced down surprised she had been able to sheath the full rod.

When I looked back up she had a conquering look in her eyes. She was holding still, but then I felt her flex her pussy. It seemed to twist clockwise and pull up on my cock. The sensation was magical and I could tell she was reading the pleasure on my face.

She leaned forward and kissed me deeply, "Lay là et profiter."

The whole French thing was adding to the encounter. I didn't know what she was saying other than yes, so I had to read her intentions through her actions and responses. In this case, she pressed both of her hands onto my chest and raised her pussy about 4 inches up my dick before sinking slowly back to the base. A low moan emitted from her throat throughout the process.

I laid there as Constance bounced up and down my pole faster and faster. Her eyelids fluttered as her breathing became ragged. She leaned forward some more lost in her pleasure dangling her tits in front of me. I reached up with both hands and twisted her nipples.

Her eyes opened wide while her mouth let out a silent scream. Her pussy latched down hard on my cock providing the final stimulation needed. It swelled a final bit causing her eyes to widen even more. Then the eruption happened. Cum jetted out of my cock and slammed into her pussy giving her the last needed stimulation. Her eyes rolled back as her whole body started to vibrate. Her pussy went into convulsions milking my cock.

She babbled, "DIEU OUI!! Donne le moi!! Donne le moi!! Donne le moi!!"

She collapsed on top of me after a minute or more of this. I was spent just from lying there, but she didn't lay long. After about 30 seconds she was back to talking and climbing off me.

She seemed to snap too, "Merci Monsieur! C'était génial. Je vais vous nettoyer maintenant."

I had taken to just nodding when she talked so I did so and then lay my head back. A second later I snapped my head back up and looked down at what I was feeling from my cock. Constance was kneeling next to me as she diligently licked my cock. I was fascinated as she worked to remove any signs of cum from me.

She saw me watching and smiled, "Allongez-vous monsieur. Je vais vous avoir propre dans peu de temps." She said this as she waived her free hand in a way to indicate I should relax.

I figured there was no reason to interrupt a good thing so I laid my head back and closed my eyes. Constance was nothing if not thorough and had me back to full staff by the time she was satisfied. She looked at me for a moment before exiting the room.

I laid there for a few moments and then collected my clothes to get dressed again. I was just finishing up when Grandpa walked back in the room.

He smiled, "So what's your decision? You have 15 minutes left."

I grinned, "Where do I sign?"

He laughed as he brought the book over and I signed my name.

We spent the rest of the evening and morning discussing things ranging from going to college to controlling women. By the time the sun was coming up I was exhausted and headed off to the room he had indicated was mine.

I turned on the light as I entered the room and stopped in my tracks. Laying on my bed was Constance now dressed in a bright dark blue bra, panty, and garter set.

She smiled at me, "I hope you're not too tired to satisfy a woman in need?"

I smiled as I closed the door. Grandpa had a lot to show me, but for the moment I was more than ready to get in round two with Constance.

12