Mind Over Women Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she entered the store the view of sexy lingerie upped her need just a bit more. She shook her head thinking that each time she pushed it back a little it just came back stronger. With her heat rising she quickly picked out a sheer halter top bra with matching crotchless panties and headed for the checkout. As normal the wait was long, and she caught herself slowly rubbing her legs together as her mind fantasied about what she wanted tonight.

By the time she paid and made it back to her car, her desire was back to consuming her thoughts. All of this was pushing toward the conclusion that the man from last night might not be lying. At the moment she wasn't concerned about that. Instead, she was rubbing herself trying to find that elusive orgasm

Her phone took this moment to beep, "How's it going?"

It was the number from last night. She quickly replied, "What have you done to me?"

"Tsk...Tsk...You forgot the first rule."

She was confused for a moment and then remembered he said to not ask questions. She texted back, "I'm going to lose my mind if this doesn't stop."

"This is your fault Jennifer. If you had done as I asked last night I would have granted you an orgasm. So, the question is are you ready to obey?"

She read the message with trepidation. She didn't want to obey, but deep down she already knew that much more of this and she would willingly do anything to get some relief.

She replied, "I want this to end, but I don't trust you."

"Why don't you trust me? Everything I have told you has been true and has proved out. I accept that you might not like what is happening nor will you always like what I want you to do, but that doesn't change the fact that I have told you the truth."

Her mind processed the statement. He was right about what he said, but that just worried her more. After a pause, she texted, "To truly trust someone I would have to feel they had my best interest at heart."

"Don't confuse what you want with what is best. I want more than just your body. You have a world class IT mind that will get to work unencumbered when you accept your role."

She was no closer to an answer than when she started today. She sent a final message, "I have to think. I will text you tomorrow morning."

When no reply came she tossed the phone into the passenger seat and headed back home.

That night she was dressed in her new purchases and heading out the door when she caught a view of herself in the mirror. Instead of the young independent woman that she was used to seeing, she saw a woman that needed to be fucked badly. It was evident in her eyes and dress. She took a final breath and exited her apartment.

She arrived at the club and the bouncer motioned her in instantly. Once in the club, it took about 30 seconds for the first man to slide up and offer her a drink. She nodded, and the night was off to the races. She drank and danced and tempted the men. Before long though she had drunk too much and one of the guys was leading her to the back.

She knew that she should resist but her current state left her with little-coordinated effort to fend off the man. He had her near the back storeroom when he pushed her up against a wall and began tearing her dress off.

She knew she was in trouble and called out, "Hel..."

His hand closed over her mouth, "Shut up whore. You know you want this."

Tears began to stream down her face, "Please don't."

I had seen enough. I moved silently behind the man as I hit him over the head with a bottle knocking him out.

Jennifer was babbling her thanks as I wrapped my coat around her. Now was my chance to complete her acquisition. I held her close as we exited the back door and entered the waiting limo.

I slid her in and closed the door as the car took off. Jennifer was breathing quickly but slowly began to get her bearings.

She smiled at me, "Thank you."

I nodded, "You're most welcome."

She looked around a bit and then began to get nervous as the quiet hung the air, "I'm Jennifer. What's your name?"

I grinned knowing my answer would change everything, "I know who you are and I have told you you're not allowed to ask questions."

Her eyes went wide, "YOU!! You're the one behind this. I want this to end right now. Undo whatever it is that you did!"

I waited for her to finish, "Now that you have said your piece let me tell you what is going to happen. You will either choose to come home with me and I fuck that orgasm you so desperately need out of you or I will put you out of this car and never make the offer again."

She stiffened her back, "Go ahead and put me out. The police will be my first call."

Her smug expression held until I replied, "So your plan is to tell the police that you haven't been able to have an orgasm and it's all my fault? If that's all you got I will escort you to the police department, so I can see their reaction."

She was quiet as she played the scene out in her head.

Her shoulders slumped, "You win. I'll be your whore."

I face hardened and I slid over to sit next to her, "You are not a whore. A whore is someone who sells their body the highest bidder. No, my dear, you will be a mistress of mine. A kept woman that doesn't know need or want. You are not some random woman that I came across. You were carefully selected for your skills outside the bedroom."

She stared back at me, "I don't feel that lucky."

I placed my hand on her thigh causing her to jump.

I whispered in her ear, "I don't think you will be able to answer that question for a few days." I slid my hand further up her legs.

She feebly pleaded, "Please."

As the tips of fingers grazed her pussy and her back arched I asked, "Please what?"

Her breath was ragged but her eyes were fierce, "Please make me cum."

My fingers were now about an inch deep into her, "What do I get."

Her eyes were closed, and her head was tilted back, "Me. You can have me."

It was like music to my ears, "That's all I wanted."

I moved to my knees as I pushed her dress up. Her panties disappeared with a rip and her moaning. Then my tongue found her pussy and all thought left her. She thrashed about at my tongue went diligently about its work. Her pleas began to fill the car.

She was breathing heavy, "That feels so good! Don't stop!"

I paused for a moment to finish removing her dress. She did have a glorious body.

I dove back into my work with gusto as Jennifer returned to begging and squirming. Then I began to focus my attention on her clit. She emitted an Oooh and then her body stiffened, but still no orgasm. I kept the assault up as I felt her body continue to coil up like a spring.

As I felt the car turn into my driveway I gave her what she had been asking for. I raised just a bit off her pussy, "Cum for me."

She responded the instant I flicked my tongue across her pussy. Her whole body seemed to release at the same time. She let a long wail of Yes!! Her arms and legs flailed about looking for purchase. I held on as long as I could before letting go.

The orgasm seemed to ripple up and down her body until finally on the last upswing her eye rolled back into her head and she went limp.

The car came to a stop and Constance opened the door to see the two of, "Out like a light I see."

I grinned at her, "Just makes your job easier."

I helped slide Jennifer of the car and into the wheelchair. To be on the safe side we added restraints to her wrists and ankles before Constance wheeled her away.

We parted ways as Constance informed me, "Give me two hours and she should be all set."

I smiled as I moved away, "Excellent."

Jennifer began to come back to herself but was having trouble with moving. She pulled with her whole might and was unable to budge any part of her body an inch. The fog began to lift quickly as panic set in.

She thought her eyes were open, but she wasn't able to see anything. She blinked a couple of times but the darkness remained. The weird thing is she did not feel a blindfold or anything across her eyes. That was directly opposite of her mouth which seemed to be completely filled. Her tongue was pinned to the bottom of her mouth by some kind of rubberized material and if that wasn't bad enough the object was large enough that she was not able to open her jaw anymore.

After making her first attempt at calling for help she knew that unless the person had their ear pressed against her mouth they would not hear it.

Next, she focused her attention on her arms. From the strain of her shoulders, it felt like they were pinned to her back. More than that though her arms seemed encased in something unyielding. As she focused her effort the most she was able to do was move her shoulders side to side a bit.

Her hands were equally bound as she turned her focus to them. After wiggling her fingers a mere millimeters, she concluded they were gloved in some manner that kept them balled into a fist.

Deciding that her arms were out of the question she moved onto her legs. As she began to concentrate her concern began to rise. Her legs seemed to be spread wide and her feet felt like they were in something keeping her on her tip toes. Trying to move her legs resulted in mostly just removing some of the pressure on her toes. Flexing her feet revealed that they were restrained by something on the outside of her ankle. All in all, Jennifer concluded that she was not going to be able to get out of this on her own.

With that conclusion out of the way, her mind began to process her position. From the feeling of things, she was standing wide legged and bent over. Trying to raise up proved as fruitless as everything else had. Despair was creeping in quickly when it dawned her that outside of her bindings she felt nothing on her skin. Her eye widened the beginning of the night began to come to her.

That man must have captured her and now here she was set up for him.

I looked through the window into the room where Constance had left Jennifer and was not disappointed. Jennifer was naked and bound bent over a padded rail. Her feet were encased in ballet boots that kept her feet en pointe. As my eyes traveled up her body I took in the mono-glove that was keeping her arms behind her back. Above that was the posture collar that was connected to the rail running parallel to the padded rail she was bent over. Her hair was pulled back into a tight pony tail. The final two pieces were the ring gag, which was currently fitted with a large plug to keep her quiet, and the opaque contacts that prevented her from seeing. Those were a special design that allowed me to control how opaque they were.

After a few moments of enjoying the view, I swung the door open. She immediately tilted her head in my direction. I could hear a faint mewing that she was emitting, but otherwise, she was silent.

I picked up a flogger as I passed the toy wall and wordlessly landed a blow on her ass. Even though her movements were miniscule the quick jerk in response made her ass and tits jiggle a bit.

"Quiet Slut!" I exclaimed, "Even when gagged I expect you to keep your tongue in check." I landed another blow on her ass eliciting a squeak and jerk. I followed that up by running my hand gently across her ass and then a finger across her pussy lips.

With her now silent other than the heavy breathing through her nose I began to circle her as I explained her new position, "I will be brief dear. As you have found out in less than two days you are a slut that will go to any lengths to achieve an orgasm. Tonight, I saved you from being raped in a futile attempt to get what only I can bestow. On the ride back here you offered yourself to me in exchange for an orgasm that I provided." I clicked a button on the contacts remote and her vision returned to her. "You're now mine to do with as I want."

I saw the fear in her eyes as they focused on me. I clicked the button again and they reverted to black. Her head wobbled back and forth as a few whispers of sound escaped the gag. In return, I reached into my pocket to retrieve the pair of cloverleaf nipple clamps that I attached to her tits. I heard a sharp intake of breath followed by a distant sounding scream along with a feeble attempt to shake them off that only resulted in more pain as they jiggled around but held on.

I petted her like a dog, "There, there. Just calm down and stay quiet and you won't have to endure any pain." I moved behind her and began to set up the final piece of the puzzle. Between her spread legs was a pole with a vibrator attached to it. I toggled it on and saw the realization in her face what the sound was. I smiled down at her, "All in good time my slut. I know how you enjoy what a vibrator does to you."

Jennifer mind was a blur. She had briefly caught a glimpse of the man from the car who was talking like a crazy person about how he was going to own her. Then she heard the buzz of an all too familiar friend. Even with everything binding her she felt the desire to feel that vibrator on her pussy. She was now torn trying to figure out what she really wanted.

In the meantime, I busied myself with adding some weights to her clamps. These weights were going to be what provided her with pleasure and pain. The weights were sitting on a pressure plate that controlled the elevation of the vibrator. Lifting the weights off of the plate would cause the vibrator to raise up and contact her pussy. Currently, her binding prevented her from doing that, but that was about to change.

I moved back in front of her, "I am going to loosen your bindings." I slid the pin out that had prevented from raising up leaving a short chain giving her just enough slack to lift the weights. "Raise up."

She started to comply but the moment her nipples felt the added weight she lowered back down.

I grabbed ahold of her ponytail with my left hand and pulled her up, "When I tell you to do something you do it." While at the same time landing several blows on her ass with the flogger. The time to accomplish this was enough for the vibrator to reach its destination.

The effect was immediate. She froze in place holding the full weight with her nipples, but she was unwilling to give up on the sensations of the vibrator. I released her and bent back down to add some additional weight. I was looking for the magic amount that would be too heavy to hold up indefinitely but not so much that she would never lift them. As I added the third weight to each side she relented and lowered herself down.

I swapped the third weight for a lighter one and then waited. It took almost 10 minutes, but she raised back up causing the vibrator to return. From time to time she would shake her torso trying to dislodge the clamps, but they never let go. A few minutes later she lowered back down as did the vibrator.

I was satisfied with Jennifer's current predicament, so I moved on to satisfying myself.

I motioned Constance to the bed in front of Jennifer before saying my final piece to her, "You disobeyed me several times before you submitted Jennifer. No infraction goes unpunished here."

Her blind eyes widened. Her mind tried to process what I had said before she slumped in her bonds.

I smirked as I moved over and sat on the bed as I looked at Constance, "Time for you to get busy with that mouth of yours."

Her grin widened as she moved in front of me and bent at her waist. Her fingers had me unzipped in no time followed by pulling my pants off. As she worked on disrobing me I flipped the control to allow Jennifer to see.

As Jennifer's eyes focused she took in the view of Constance bent over gliding her mouth down my shaft. Next Jennifer was treated the view of Constance running a hand up her thigh before reaching her pussy and sliding first one and then a second finger in. Jennifer was helpless to do anything but watch as Constance gave me a blow job while fingering herself. She should have felt something other than jealousy while watching this woman pleasure herself, but she would give anything to trade places with her.

I smiled broader as the sensations I was feeling swept over me while I watched Jennifer lose her internal struggle. As Constance was working on me Jennifer raised up again and held the full weight as she rode her vibrator. It was enough to make me want to shoot my load already, but I planned on putting on a full show.

I had Constance spend a lot of time sucking me off. She used all her tricks as she worked my member. She played with my balls as she deep throated me. Then licked my cock all over like it was a popsicle. She followed that up by focusing her tongue on the spot just under the head of my cock while pumping the shaft with both hands. She then locked eyes with me and bobbed her head up and down my rod.

Finally, I was ready for something different. I changed positions with her bent over the side of the bed and me behind her. I looked over at Jennifer as her eyes were locked on my dick that was rapidly sinking into Constance. Jennifer who was no closer to cumming than when she first raised up and lowered down in frustration.

I turned my attention back to Constance. Most would probably have fucked her as hard as they could in front of a new slave, but I wanted to start putting the thought in her head that obedience brought pleasure. As such, I slowly thrust in and out of Constance who's breathing was beginning to quicken. She pressed down hard on the bed arching her back and increasing the friction from my cock.

She moaned out, "Yes! Fuck me!"

I ran my hands over her body as I continued my set a slow pace. When Constance was close to cumming I pulled out, flipped her onto her back, and dove on her pussy with my mouth. She froze for an instant as my tongue flicked across her clit.

Her hands grabbed my head pulling me in closer as I worked quickly with my tongue. She was at the cliff's edge when I pulled away and slid my cock back in. Between the build up and the two quick changes, she erupted before I was fully slid in. It was quite the feeling as her pussy spasmed around my cock as it continued its penetration.

By the time I had fully entered her my own orgasm was beginning. I grabbed her hips and pulled her tight as cum shot out the end of my rod. Her eyes widened as her receding climax came crashing back onto her. Between the twitches of my cock's eruption and the extra sensitivity of her pussy post orgasm, she was once again riding a wave or pleasure.

As we both came down from our highs I looked over at Jennifer who was once again raised up riding the vibrator. I moved toward the front of her and pulled her neck back to the rail.

"Your turn." Was all I said.

Jennifer's eyes were fixated on the cock waving in front of her face. She was so horny from the vibrator that she wanted my cock.

I watched as her eyes moved with the bobbing of my cock. I smiled as I flipped the switch on the end of the gag and the part in her mouth deflated allowing me to pull it out between the ring holding her mouth open.

She immediately tried to plead, "I need to c..."

Her plea was cut off by my cock entering her mouth. She tried to mumble around it but that only lasted until my cock made it to the back of her mouth and began to enter her throat.

Jennifer's eyes widened as she had never deep throated anyone before. The feeling was so foreign that she thought she might puke, but I pulled my cock back out just before that.

As she hung there trying to catch her breath I moved behind her and generously lubed my cock before placing the tip between her ass cheeks. This got a big reaction out of her. She raised up and began to protest but faltered when the vibrator came home to her pussy.

I took that opportunity to grab hold of her ponytail and begin to enter her ass.

Jennifer's mind was nearing its breaking point. She was helplessly bound while being fucked in the ass. To make matters worse instead of screams of protest she was grunting from desire while the vibrator hummed away. Her mind wanted her to fight, but her body was winning out with its need to cum.