Mind Over Women Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started slowly but before long I was slamming into her ass as hard as I could. Her feeble protests were a distant memory as I neared my orgasm. I released her hair and grab the rail for extra leverage. Each thrust in was getting me a grunt, but I noticed two things that told me I had won her over for the time being. She was pushing back into my thrust as much as her bondage would allow and even after releasing her hair she had not slumped back down instead she held her pose to keep the vibrator going.

With a final thrust, I emptied my load into her ass as I held deep inside her until I felt the last twitch.

Jennifer was defeated. I had used her body and yet she had not cum. The confusion and exhaustion were too much and she slumped back to the rail as I walked back in front of her.

I rubbed her head, "You did very well tonight. I look forward too many more."

As I turned to walk away I heard her say, "No."

I had expected this and turned back to her sliding the inflatable part of her gag back in place. With a flip of the switch, it re-filled her mouth silencing anything else she had to say.

I grabbed her ponytail and lifted her up to look in her eyes, "That is not a word that I will tolerate. You have earned a nasty surprise." I bent down and add more weight to the cords running from her nipple clamps and the switched the setup into reverse.

Her eye nearly popped out of her head when the vibrator touched her pussy. The reaction also caused her to raise up. With the system in reverse though it now caused the vibrator to lower.

I looked into her eyes as I switched the contacts back to opaque, "The sooner you comply the better it will be for you."

Her pitiful response was barely audible through the gag. I stood watch though knowing that her previous exertions would make her slump before long. It only took about a minute and either the pain or fatigue won out and she lowered back to the neck rail.

As she reached the rail the vibrator sprung back into action. I heard the muffled cry as she raised back up. I wondered how long it would be before she was not able to make the vibrator stop. I would find out before long, but for the moment seeing her arched back with thrust out tits that were cruelly pulled down by the weights was a beautiful sight to enjoy.

I leaned in and whispered, "I own you. Accept it now or later but accept it you will."

Jennifer was ready to accept, but she was not able to talk through the gag. She heard me walk back to the bed and get in as she trembled from the effort to keep the vibrator away. A tear rolled down her face as she gave out and bent toward the rail. The vibrator that had she worked so hard to keep against her pussy was not tormenting her to the point of insanity and she couldn't keep it away.

The whole night Jennifer fought to keep the vibrator away as long as she could. By morning when I awoke though she was nothing more than a drooling mass of woman as the vibrator still hummed away. I walked over and clipped the pin to connect her to the rail before giving her what she wanted.

I brushed the hair back from her barely conscious face, "You can cum now."

It was a good thing that she was bound effectively. If not, she would most likely have injured herself as the orgasm ripped through her. It only lasted for a second or two at most before she lost consciousness and passed out. I turned the vibrator off with a victorious smile.

Constance appeared at my side, "Poor girl didn't even get to enjoy the orgasm."

I smiled, "All in good time." I looked back at Jennifer. "Dress her and show her what her job is."

Constance unbound Jennifer and placed her on the bed while she was passed out. When Jennifer came around Constance was standing over her.

Constance tossed a couple of items at Jennifer, "Put those on and let's get your first day started."

Jennifer was confused as she looked at the items. It was some of the skimpiest lingerie she had ever seen in the mold of a school girl uniform. The bra was so sheer white it would leave her tits fully exposed while the garter belt and stockings did not even have panties. The plaid skirt was more like a wide belt and would not come close to covering her.

Jennifer looked up, "Where is the rest of it?"

Constance chuckled, "You're here for two reasons. To run the computer system and pleasure cock. Those clothes will allow you to do both."

Jennifer was aggravated and this was her first chance to speak her mind. She stood up, "Look I don't know what you two have going on here, but I don't want any part of it. I just want out of here."

Constance shook her head, "Let me be a friend to you and give you some advice. Joseph has set your path and there is not changing it. Your only option is to make the path enjoyable. Be honest with me, when Joseph fucked you did you enjoy it."

Jennifer was ashamed to admit it, but it had been the best sex in her life. She paused before nodding.

Constance nodded also, "Good. So, when you are told to do something you are choosing between earning that ride on his cock or enduring another night like last night. In the end, you will do as you're told so I suggest you get on board."

Jennifer didn't know what to say so she decided she might as well make it easier on herself for the time being. She slid on the basically nothing lingerie and Constance passed her stilettoes that if they didn't have the heel would have looked exactly like the basic school shoes. Jennifer hung her head wondering what was in store for her next.

Constance could basically read her mind, "You won't be picking what you wear so I would get used to the outfits."

Jennifer stood on the heels and looked at Constance, "How do you stand this life?"

Constance chuckled and sat down next to Jennifer, "Honey this a better life that I could have ever dreamed of. I learned long ago I was a cock hungry woman that would not be taken seriously in the business world. If I had taken the path of sleeping my way to the top every man at the company would expect daily blow jobs or worse from me. Joseph and I went to high school and college together. When he inherited his grandfathers' company he sought me out to help him run it. He knew I was a brilliant mind that would never get the opportunity any other way. In return, he satisfies my personal needs."

Jennifer was stunned, "I don't know what to say to that."

Constance moved closer to her, "He told me you were the same but had not come to accept it yet." Constance ran her hands up Jennifer's body until she cupped her breasts and squeezed them causing Jennifer to stifle a moan. "From what I have seen so far I think he's right." Constance moved her right hand lower until she was able to run a finger over Jennifer's outer pussy lips. "What's that I feel?" Constance slid one finger inside Jennifer's pussy and pulled it back out. Jennifer opened her mouth to protest, but Constance moved her now wet finger into her mouth. "Suck off that slut juice." Jennifer was stunned as she closed her mouth and complied.

Constance pulled her finger out with a smug look her face, "You see your mind might be confused but your body isn't. Your mind is telling you how wrong all this is, but your body is dripping from what has been done to it."

Jennifer was speechless as the truth rattled around in her mind.

Constance headed for the door, "This way Jennifer. Time to show you what you're doing here."

Constance gave Jennifer the nickel tour of the house before ending with the server room. As soon as they walked in Jennifer was blown away and totally forgot everything else around her. Constance just stood back as the naked woman checked out every server cabinet and mentally cataloged the equipment.

After 15 minutes Jennifer looked back at Constance, "This is the most top of the line equipment I have ever laid eyes on. Some of this is not available to the public yet. I would love to get my hands on it."

Constance smiled as she handed Jennifer a notebook, "Well you're in luck because Joseph expects you to keep these working at peak performance, replace equipment as it's needed, and perform any digital research he asks for."

Jennifer opened the notebook and saw her admin credentials, "You mean this is mine to use?"

Constance nodded, "Yep. Now if you are ready it's time to meet Joseph for lunch."

Constance lead Jennifer to a balcony on the back of the house overlooking a large pond.

I arrived a bit late for lunch hoping that things had gone well.

"Well ladies," I said as I entered the balcony, "how are things going?"

Constance remained quiet but nodded.

Jennifer looked a bit shocked as if she just remembered she was basically naked.

I took my seat and motioned for them to join me. The lunch was simple but filling and as we began to eat I began to lay out my plan.

"So, you see Jennifer your primary duty will be to manage the computer systems here and help me find suitable candidates to add to the staff." I took a bit and paused.

Jennifer asked with a bit of snark, "So you want me to keep the computers running while I help you find other people to kidnap?"

I pressed my lips into a thin line, "I know there is going to a bit of an adjustment time but lets at least be honest. Yes, I did take you against you will just before you were going to be raped. It was obvious that your need for cock was driving you down destructive paths. That is what I am looking for. Talented women that are heading down risky paths. Women that I can satisfy their urges, as I did yours for the time being, and allow them to stretch the limits of what they are capable of. I don't expect you to agree with me at the start, but before long you will wonder how you ever doubted me."

Jennifer was so taken aback, but at the same time couldn't totally dismiss his statement, "So you contend that because you rescued me you can keep me as a sex doll."

I nodded, "I didn't rescue you from a one-time event. You are a sex addict and as such if I let you leave you would end up back in the same situation again." She started to talk, but I held up my hand. "Here is what we are going to do. For the next 7 days, I will not have sex with you unless you ask me too. If you don't ask, then you are free to leave. If you do ask though you stay as part of my staff. Fair enough?"

Jennifer rolled the idea around in her head before agreeing.

I beamed, "Excellent. Now let's enjoy our meal so you can get back to making sure that the idiot that installed my systems knew what he was doing."

For the next three days, Jennifer went over every inch of the computer systems. Each day she was dressed in revealing attire. A School Girl outfit the first day, an Arabian Harem Girl the second day, and today as a secretary.

Every time she was scheduled to give me a report I made sure to be finishing up with Constance. One time I had her do the report while Constance was bent over the desk looking at her while I took her from behind.

As she entered the office this time Constance was bouncing up down my cock as I sat in my chair. I could see the need in her eyes as she approached the desk. Constance slowed, got off me, and moved to a chair off to the side of the office.

"Jennifer! So nice of you to join us. How are things going today." I spoke with exuberance.

She rocked side to side a bit before giving her update. As she finished she paused and then added, "Please fuck me." There was shame in her voice, but also resignation.

I sat up straight in my chair, "Really? Only three days and you need cock again."

Her eyes locked with mine, "Everything you said was true. I fought to prove you wrong but there is a building need that keeps rising inside me that I can't satisfy. Nothing I have tried has worked, the only time I have gotten what I needed was when you..." Her voice faded away as she cast her eyes down.

My smile was enormous, "Well well well. You know what that means don't you? You are surrendering to me. I can do with you as you want. If you displease me I might make you go weeks without an orgasm. If you please me I might fuck you raw. Whatever the case I decided. Are you still sure you want me to fuck you?"

The comments ran through her mind, but as she caught sight of my cock she nodded yes.

I nodded and led Jennifer and Constance back to my room. I stood Jennifer near the bed and began to remove what little she was wearing while Constance found a seat facing the show and settled in.

As the last of Jennifer's lingerie pooled around her on the floor I began kissing on the back of her neck as my hands slowly slid up from hips, over her abs, and settled on her breasts. She sucked in a big breath of air and stood on her tip toes when I pinched her nipples.

I spoke to Jennifer, "Now that you have accepted me as your Master you will get to experience the fullness of pleasure." While speaking I removed her orgasm block but left the always increasing need in place.

After a while of kissing and exploring her body, I moved Jennifer to the bed where I laid her on her back. I continued my assault with my mouth on her tits, neck, mouth, and abs. At the same time, I was using my free hand to toy with her pussy. She was breathing rapidly, and her back was beginning to arch.

I raised my head to make eye contact with her, "All in good time. Just try and relax." She bit her lip and nodded as I returned to my work.

I moved lower and began to caress and kiss her legs. I wanted to touch and kiss every part of her. Her body was responding exactly as I wanted it to and I had to reign myself in to keep the pace slow and allow the tension to build.

An hour passed as I continued to kiss and tease all her erogenous zones until I finally made the move to pleasure her pussy. When I slid my head between her leg she let out a loud moan before I even made my first lick.

Just like with her body I kept the pace slow. I licked gently at her lips with my tongue as a single finger ran up and down them also. I could feel the need emanating from her being. Without any words, she was pleading for more.

I then made my first deeper penetration running my tongue from the bottom to the top of her honey pot. Jennifer nearly jumped off the bed in response. I repeated the pattern up and down and then swapped to zig zag. All the while Jennifer was shifting as the tension continued to build.

After 30 minutes of medium petting, I moved things along. I used two fingers to begin sliding in and out of her while focusing my tongue on her clit. This caused her to start moaning and panting louder. I increased the pace and before long I could feel her pussy walls begin to quiver as the orgasm started.

Jennifer exploded like she did in the basement, but this time she didn't black out. She bucked and thrashed and nearly fell off the bed but after a long wave of pleasure, she finally relaxed back into the bed.

I moved up and embraced her as I gave a long kiss, "You were fantastic."

She smiled and then seemed worried, "Thank you, but I didn't do anything for you?"

I returned her smile, "Don't worry about that."

I motioned Constance over who had shed all her clothes while waiting.

I looked at Constance, "Why don't you take over."

Constance just smiled at me and then looked at Jennifer who was looking between the two of us. I scooted to the side of the bed as Constance crawled up and hovered over Jennifer like a cat about to pounce.

Constance locked eyes with Jennifer before going in for a kiss. I thought for a moment that Jennifer would resist, but at the last instance she opened her mouth and the two women began to wage a contest of wills.

Constance was on top and used her leverage to increase the pressure driving her tongue deep into Jennifer's mouth. Jennifer responded by rolling Constance over and returning the favor. I watched as their kiss broke for a moment while their tongues continued to battle.

Constance broke the kiss finally and started nibbling at Jennifer's neck causing her to gasp. After a short time, Jennifer placed a hand on both of Constance's shoulders and pushed her down on the mattress creating enough space for her to lower her mouth to Constance's breasts.

This time Constance made no move as the Asian woman sucked first on her right tit and then on the left. In fact, Constance wrapped her hands behind Jennifer's head and pulled her closer. Jennifer was being held so tight in fact that she eventually bit down on Constance's nipple to get her to let go.

While it did cause Constance to release her it also started a fire. She rolled Jennifer back onto her back and started in on her tits. Jennifer might have lacked the size of Constance but the sensitivity of her nipples made up for it. As Constance used her hand to play with Jennifer's tits it was apparent that her plan was to torment those prominent nipples. She used her thumb's and index fingers to twist the nipples pulling a groan out of Jennifer's throat. Before Jennifer could recover Constance's mouth was sucking up her left tit while her hand pawed at the right one. This went on for five minutes or more as I watched the fire burn brighter in Jennifer's eyes.

What happened next caught me by surprise. Jennifer pushed Constance up off her, quickly jumped to knees, pulled the legs out from under Constance, and then spun and laid out on top of her.

The two women where now positioned with the other woman's tits in their face. The both went to work on the others breasts until finally Constance let go of Jennifer's tit, pulled hers free of the others mouth, and crawled further down Jennifer's body.

This change in position moved their mouths to the other's pussy. There was a brief pause and then both women began to eat the other pussy as if they were starved as this was there first meal in days. The sounds of lapping, moans, gasps, grunts, and pleas filled the room.

For my part, I watched as the two women burned through all their energy until in one glorious moment they both tensed and orgasmed at the same time. I enjoyed the show as they twitched with pleasure while trying to still work on the other's pussy.

It took several minutes for them to finally come back to earth from the pleasure they had just experienced. As they laid there though I had the urge to take that Asian ass for one more ride.

I moved to the end of the bed and slid Jennifer off the top of Constance. Jennifer was so exhausted she could barely do more than keep her feet on the ground as I bent her over the bed. I began with a couple of thrusts into her pussy to get some lubrication, before pulling out and setting the tip of my cock against her ass.

It was at that moment that I expected her to resist, but instead, she thrust back onto me driving the head of my cock into her ass as she moaned out, "Fuck my ass."

I knew that she had fully accepted her position then. I grabbed her hips and began to saw in and out of her ass. I was not gentle about it either. This was for my pleasure and she would endure. For her part, Jennifer made no moves other than to thrust back when I was sliding in.

I was lost in the moment and not paying attention but then I realized that Constance had joined in. She was on all fours next to Jennifer but facing me. One of her has had snaked around Jennifer's waist as her fingers were teasing her pussy. Jennifer began to moan louder.

The sight of these two beautiful women was too much. I felt the cum begin to rise up my shaft. At the last moment, I pulled out of Jennifer and sprayed white hot cum over the two women. Constance was facing me and received the majority of the load, but Jennifer wanted her share. She squirmed into a squatted position to mirror Constance and went in for a kiss.

I was speechless as the women seemed to kiss and tongue fight over every drop of cum. When they ran out of what was in their mouths they began to carefully inspect the other to lick it off them before returning to kissing. After what seemed like 30 minutes I left to take a shower.