Mind Over Women Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as the water was heating up and I opened the shower door both women slid in with me. Constance took to the job of cleaning my top half as Jennifer worked on the lower half. The two women slowly lathered me up and cleaned every inch of me. As they rinsed me off though the real action began. Jennifer was her knees worshiping my cock with gusto. The woman who only a few days ago had never deep throated at cock was working mine like a pro.

I was looking down at the lewd display she was putting on when Constance guided my hands to her chest causing my eyes to follow. I never ceased to be amazed at how sexy this Greek goddess was. With her dark hair wet and slicked back her whole body glistened from the water. I was transfixed by the view and sensation until her hand slid up my arm and behind my neck pulling me toward her tits.

I put up no fight as my mouth wrapped around the end of her breast and my tongue began to dance on her nipple. All the while Jennifer was working on my cock, though now it was not as vigorous. More like she was keeping me on edge as I enjoyed Constance.

For the 15 minutes, I rotated between her breasts suckling and teasing them until I began to fill my cock stiffen. Jennifer could tell I was close and picked up the pace. In no time I threw my head back and let out a roar as I emptied a full load down Jennifer's throat.

As I came back down I looked at the two women in the shower with me, "What you got for an encore?"

They laughed for a moment and then Constance took my place and with a handful of Jennifer's hair positioned her pussy over her mouth...

———

After that day Jennifer was as loyal to me as Constance. With two pieces in place, I was ready to see what the future held for me.