Mind Writing Pt. 07: Sam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In fact, I thought, tuning in to her again as she pulled out my half-hard cock and swallowed the length in one easy mouthful, dragging a groan from me that was lost in the underbrush, I wonder how I can make this good for her. As an apology for the interruption.

So, as the milf I had spent a delicious evening - and morning - with not too long ago set about working my cock over until I was hard again, I ventured into her mind. I felt her arousal, the daring and risk she was feeling throttle through her as she shuffled in the dirt. Wind was cold against the back of my thighs as her warm mouth teased me hard, my hands in her hair as we found a rhythm.

'Fuck me,' I moaned, looking upwards towards the canopy, shaping her mind as I did. I brought up her daring, her arousal, her pleasure, before some more background stuff - honesty, playfulness. Little touches I had found helped these sorts of interactions be more fun for those taking part.

Then, remembering something I'd done to Erin - as horrid as my intentions had been - I figured it would be a wonderful way to treat such a willing, eager partner as Shona.

Each time my cock is in your mouth, you will feel pleasure - the deeper, the more intense.

Immediately, as my instructions went to work rewiring Shona's nerves to my whim, Shona began to moan around me, her hands that had been gripping the fabric of my trouser flexing and tightening as her head bobbed upon my length - deeper, deeper.

The sudden turn had taken me by surprise, and while there was no denying that I had been spent by the morning with Rebecca, and then Hannah - Shona was doing a damn good job of getting me close.

Her lips slipped from head to hilt, gliding over every one of my pleasure-centers as she went; beneath, her tongue expertly teased the underside of the head, knowing exactly where to touch to send lightning through me; the hot, tighter entrance to her throat welcomed me with an appreciative moan, as the pleasure from my instructions painted her nerves only incentivised her to go deeper.

She let out a wet glrg as her lips met my pelvis, inches of my cock embedding themselves in her throat. I looked down and saw Shona - the mother of my first - her eyes rolled back into her head as she received a wave of sexual bliss like nothing else she'd gotten from giving head before. Her mind was away with the fairies as she willingly impaled herself on my length, the soft wrinkles around her eye flexing as her hand dipped away from my trousers, and into her own.

I could hear her, feel her, as she moaned and gagged and splutted around me, coming off to suck in air before slapping her face with my wet cock.

'What the fuck is happening to me?' she asked, seemingly to herself. Then, she looked up at me, her face flushed red, eyes watering, the wetness of her spittle and my pre-cum slathered on her cheek. 'You do something to me, Jamie.'

Then, she hilted herself on me again, and I let out an unintended moan that was thankfully swallowed up into the forestry.

Shlk, shlk, shlk - her lips pressed into my hips with each soft thrust, her chin pushing into my balls as her eyes rolled and closed, the pleasure being fed to her too powerful for her to resist.

I tuned in, feeling her own climax rising and rising - the inevitability of her orgasm like an aphrodisiac to me. I wondered if she would cum even as I told her the simple, harmless reason I was here in the first place.

'I only came here to tell you,' I said as Shona gagged herself on me, coming up for air as she fingered her slopping pussy hungrily, 'that Ali is already here - and she brought her new boyfriend.'

I felt her arousal building - even the mention of her daughter wasn't going to stop her now. If anything, the building taboo of blowing her daughter's ex, who she'd already successfully turned into a booty-call, in the semi-public of the woods was likely just building a healthy foundation for the taboo of thinking of her daughter to build on.

Shona popped off me, taking a breath. 'Sam,' she said, naming him, before throating me again. We both moaned, one of my hands in her hair for me to pace the face-fucking, while I gripped the tree I was backed up against. I shifted, turning slightly so that Shona's legs dropped out from under her, meaning she was sat against the boulder behind her. Without being on her knees, it was up to me to build the momentum - so, I began to fuck her pretty lips, holding her face as I thrust into her welcoming throat.

'She looked gorgeous,' I said, watching as Shona reached up to pop open her shirt, her cleavage almost spilling out of her top, unhindered by any bra. One hand of hers teased the thick, erect nipple of her motherly tit, while the other reached between our legs, playing with herself as I used her mouth like a fuck-toy. 'A tighter, younger you,' I said. Shona moaned, and I felt her excitement and arousal rise - she enjoyed the comparison.

I thought back to that unforgettable night - and morning - we'd shared, and the I had turned down Shona's cognition to just 10; how I'd fucked her near-mindless until she passed out, arse-upturned and filled with my cucm; how she'd woken me the next morning with a 'thank-you', and a slow, indulgent morning fuck.

'You deserve the world, Shona,' I said, my balls slapping against her chin as she looked up at me. 'And, while I'm fucking your daughter tonight-'

She moaned, wordless and gargling between the cock in her throat and the pleasure melting her mind.

'-I'm going to give you her boyfriend. Fresh, young, fuckable Sam, yeah?'

I pulled back, my cock slipping from her mouth with a wet shhhllk. Shona coughed, wiped her mouth, and smiled up at me. 'And how would you ever manage that, Jamie?' she asked.

I looked down at her, and the mess I'd turned her into, so quickly and so easily. I held my hand down for her, and she took it.

'The same way I turned you into a mindless fuck toy the last time we did this,' I said, pulling her up. I caught her back in my arm, holding her close to me, her lips less than an inch from mine. 'Would you like that, Shona?'

I pulled up her honesty, and found a few other things in her head rising of their own accord. Anticipation. Anxiety. Desperation.

And, beneath it all, addiction. The one major change I had made in her that I had left - an honest addiction to the pleasure of sex that I had given her.

Shona swallowed, and kissed me. Her lips met mine, as her hand snaked between us, gripping my rock-hard length in her fist as my hand slipped beneath her waterproof, and the shirt under that, stroking the smooth skin of her back.

'Then no more for you,' I said, pulling away, despite the temptation to go further. I pulled up her obedience, just enough for me to hope she'd do as I asked, and turned down the suspicion.

I flicker of doubt lit up within me, at that point. I thought I was past doing this to people, I thought, as I watched Shona relax, her eyes dilated and her lips wet and her breathing shallow.

'No more?' she asked.

I shook my head, as she stepped back, buttoning up her shirt with one hand as her other stroked me lightly.

'None?' she asked again, slightly teasingly, as she turned, leaning against that rock, pulling down the waist of her trousers just enough to show me the curve of her rear end - that beautiful MILF arse that had teased me for years, presented to me now, willing and wet.

'Fuck,' I breathed, as Shona stretched herself out slightly, beckoning me.

'You came here to tell me my daughter was home,' she said waving her butt at me ever so slightly. 'You wanted to tell me that we didn't have time for what we wanted to do tonight. You found me the way I've been every day since you took me, Jamie - desperate. Please, please give me what I need - and then you can fuck her tonight, or your fuck-buddy friend; I don't care. Just take me - please?'

Then, as I lined up my cock with her wet, begging hole, I heard her mutter the words she'd said to me that morning - the words that made everything, despite the manipulation and the taboo and the recklessness of it all, feel so much better.

'Thank you.'

As I sank into her, I felt her muscles clenching around me as she moaned into her arm, pressed up against the rock. I gripped her hair, feeling her pleasure roll around her mind as each inch sank into her, and used my gift to draw her into an orgasm as I bottomed out.

'Oh sweet jesus, yes,' she murmured as she came, caught between me and nature, shuddering on shaky legs as I let the orgasm wash over her.

I thrust into her, letting the orgasm spike, feeling her perfect pussy accept me like I was it's owner - I was quickly reminded how her sex was unusually shallow, feeling the tight, tougher bump against the head of my cock on each deep downstroke.

'Fuck, you feel so good,' I moaned into the back of her head as I fucked her in quick, deep strokes.

'Jamie,' she moaned, turning her head to kiss me - her tongue snaked into my mouth as I thrust into her, my hands slipping beneath her shirt and sliding up her front. She moaned into my mouth as I found her chest, squeezing her luscious tit as I furiously humped into her.

'Do you want to be mindless, again?' I asked her, the way I had that first time. 'To be fucked so good you forget who you are?'

'Yes,' she moaned, the excitement bubbling up inside her as she approached her own orgasm. 'God yes, Jamie.'

Part of me wondered what I'd done to this woman - how I had broken her so badly that, since we'd last fucked, she'd found this spot in the woods to fuck herself, replicating the dirtiness of fucking her daughters ex.

Another part of me was buried six-inches deep, and could feel her wet walls pleading for more - and, in all honesty, that part felt better. So, I reached into her cognition, and tugged it down with each thrust.

90.

'Fuck me, Jamie-'

75.

'-please-yesyesyes-'

60.

'-Jamieeeeee-'

40.

'-Oohfuckohfuckohfuck-'

20.

'-whhuuuUUUUUUH-'

10.

'-uH-UH-UH-hrnnnnn!'

I fucked her into her orgasm as her thoughts fell away, herbody leaning completely into the rock, her arse turned up for me as I held her hair, face in the moss, moaning like a pornstar as she came.

And came.

And came.

It was too much for me - even with everything that had happened today already, I came deep inside her well-fucked hole, filling her as she shuddered and moaned and screamed into the moss. Her whines and moans echoed off the natural world around us, as I held still - hilted deep within her.

'You alright?' I asked, eventually.

I let Shona's mind drag back up to full cognition, my manipulations falling away as I tucked away my softening length. She leant against the boulder for a moment or two, her legs parted only a little - enough for her to keep steady while her knees shook, my cum dripping from her slightly-gaping slit.

I stepped back, as Shona turned, resting her back against the rock. 'Holy shit,' she said with a laugh, wiping some dirt from her face. 'I don't know how you do that, Jamie - but I never cum like that. Not on my own, not with other guys...' Her eyes narrowed at me. 'And you want to use that special something you have to get Ali's new boy to give up his teenage girlfriend for her mother?'

I shrugged. 'I'd take the deal.'

She looked at me again. 'Then why bother? Why don't you just... come to dinner? Bring your friend-'

'Hannah.'

'-Hannah. I'll say I had already invited you over. If she connects the dots, she can.'

That surprised me. 'You're not scared of her figuring out?'

Shona let out a breathy laugh, and yanked up her trousers, sealing away the sticky evidence of our deed. 'She's moved on - I haven't had anything since her dad. I think I'm owed a little fun. In the woods.' She winked at me, but I didn't smile. Shona faltered as she sorted herself out, brushing herself off a little. 'Jamie, you... opened me up to a new world of experience. And I've been trying to capture that elsewhere and... nothing. Nothing. And, being honest, I don't mind. I... I like it. With you. When it's wrong, and dirty. You should be with girls your age - like Hannah - and I should be chasing widowers and divorcees. Yet, here we are. We barely said a word together, and you were in me, Jamie. That's a connection. And I'm not saying we need to start a relationship, or anything - I'm not naive. But... I'm not ashamed of what we have. But, if you'd rather keep it under your belt, I'd understand - reputation can mean a lot more when you're younger. I'd respect that; I'm not blabbing off to anyone. If you don't want to, don't come for dinner. But, if you do... I won't hide anything. Deal?'

I realised, then, that her honesty was still much higher than naturally you would expect to find it. She wasn't saying this just to say it. It was how she honestly felt.

She didn't wait for a response from me - instead, she just pushed herself up off the boulder, and sauntered past me. 'Thanks, by the way. I needed that.'

And then, she pulled the branch to one side, and made her exit.

* * *

Even though I knew mum was at work, it was oddly quiet in the house; Hannah was off getting herself cleaned up, and I spent a good hour in the shower doing the same. It was near religious, the feeling of soap and hot water after the morning I'd been through.

Been through.

What a way to think of a day spent, so far, fucking three separate women. All three of them had begged for my cum; well, Rebecca wasn't able much to beg. But I could tell.

As I stood there, beneath the stream of warmth, feeling the wash of water cleanse my body, I thought of Rebecca, and how she had screamed, her mouth bound wide open and body unmoving as I fucked her. How Matt had done the same to her, at my request, while I took Hannah's backdoor on his bed.

Despite feeling myself grow hard at the memory of it, I had to swallow it down. I had taken my secret to Hannah specifically to avoid situations like this. I wanted her to keep me in check - and yet, all that had happened was a further devolution into depravity.

Shona was another example, though that was hard to argue as Hannah's fault; that was all me. I had fucked her mindless once before, and had played with her mind specifically to make her addicted to the sensation. Even if I hadn't, like she said, she hadn't been able to achieve that kind of pleasure anywhere else - and of course she hadn't. I wasn't just titillating her body, after all; I had access to her mind, her nerves themselves. Nothing would come close for her, ever again.

I wondered how cruel that was, and if there was any way for me to undo that cruelty.

Would it be cruel to do it again? Or, in Shona's case, a third time.

She thanked me, I thought, as though it was a justification. She went into the woods for a sense of taboo, and when I showed up she blew me and fucked me, and she loved it.

It was hard to see that as forcing her; but, then again, I had given her a taste of something she would get nowhere else. Was it fair to place agency at her feet when I knowingly fed her impossible pleasure as the reward for being with me?

I washed, and with the soap I allowed my worries to slip down the drain, carried on the water.

At the very least, I knew I was going to go to dinner with Ali and Shona, and this Sam guy. Hannah, too. What would happen there was either going to be completely unpredictable, or I would be in the driving seat all night.

And there was the problem.

If I gave up control, there was no way to tell who might get hurt; Ali and Shona's relationship could be damaged by the way Shona didn't seem to mind her knowing about us. Hannah was, clearly, hoping for the hormones to kick in, and for something to take place from a bad porno.

But, if I was in control, even if it meant taking that agency from people, I could protect them from each other. From me. I could keep the situation positive.

Pleasurable, even - if I led by Hannah's example.

After all, she was outside of my gift. She had a perspective I didn't, unwarped by years of power and control. She wanted sex.

I already knew Shona wanted sex.

Maybe Ali and Sam did, too.

I could always find out.

* * *

Hannah met me at the top of the hill, at the bottom of which Shona's house sat waiting. The evening light was still bright, the summer sun holding its own and casting long shadows across the valley.

'I'm weirdly nervous,' I told her as she approached, wearing an appropriately smart-casual black shirt with black jeans. Her make-up was murderous, and her attitude was a brash as always, even as she came in for a kiss.

It was forceful, and as she moaned into my mouth I felt a wave of something wash through me.

'There you go,' she said, pulling away. 'Now - do you have a plan?'

'Plan?' I asked as we meandered, not yet heading down. There was an unsaid understanding that we had things to discuss first. 'No plan, no.'

Hannah nodded. 'Well - wait, did you fuck someone?'

I paused. 'Yes. Shona. Ali's mum.'

Hannah paused, then laughed. 'Holy shit - that was your 'method' to getting this all arranged?'

I shrugged. 'It just kind of happened, to be honest. I feel bad about it.'

Hannah's eyes narrowed. 'You used your gift?'

I nodded.

'Did she like it?'

I thought. 'She... she thanked me. And she, sort of, instigated it.'

'Good - so she's up for it.'

I had to admit it. 'Yeah, I think so.'

'So, if you don't want to be too mind-meddling, just do it as little as possible. Shona's up for it; her daughter is your ex, so there's a good chance you made her cum her brains out at least once?'

She was good. 'Are you psychic?'

'Don't need to be, Jamie. Sex is near-universal. You make someone feel good, they want more. Shona, Ali, me - we're smart, powerful women, but that doesn't mean we make good decisions when the prospect of cumming so hard we see God comes into it.'

I thought about it. 'So... Sam?'

Hannah shrugged. 'I mean, so long as you give him something to enjoy, I doubt he'd complain. Maybe I'll fuck him, if he's nice.' She bumped my arm. 'Anything except the backdoor, please. That's just for you. Daddy.'

The rush ran through her as we started down the hill. She was tuning herself up.

'So... you think we should do it? Just... use this power to fuck everyone, regardless of the outcome?'

'Keep the mother and daughter separate,' Hannah said, to which I nodded. 'That's your problem area. I mean, from what you've said about Erin and Holly, and all of that. Don't repeat that mistake, but otherwise... take what you want. As far as Ali and Shona go, I'd wager they want you to. Just help them along.' She kissed my cheek. 'Or make them. If you want.'

'You're a terrible influence.'

'You wanted an outside perspective,' she told me as we approached the front door. 'Your fault for choosing a horny one.'

I tuned in, feeling the three minds active inside the house - it had been hours since I'd seen Shona, so her and Ali, along with Sam, had had hours to get sorted. I reached in, and felt the various levels of nerves, confusion, even suspicion about me coming to dinner, and turned them all down a little. Then, making myself a little more comfortable, I pulled up their calm, their accepting, and their excitement.