Mind Writing Pt. 07: Sam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel a flair of annoyance, even jealousy in the mind of who I assumed was Sam - so I lowered those a pinch, if nothing else than to make myself more comfortable.

As I knocked on the door, I felt the ripple of surprise and nerves, and tuned back out. Hannah was pushing me to do what she wanted - she wanted an orgy. She wanted sex and passion and pleasure; and, all things being equal, I wasn't against that idea. Ali was my first; Shona was my first crush; Hannah was my partner in crime. All of them, I could imagine there being a way to navigate semi-naturally to sex. There was shared attraction.

With Sam, aside from Ali, I had no idea what he was thinking - which meant I would have to do more. Do worse.

I didn't know how I felt about that.

The door creaked open, and Shona's face lit up as she saw us. Her eyes stuck on me, before she gave Hannah a look-over. I recognised the flash of arousal in her eyes - the thought of where this night could go registering in her mind.

'Welcome! Come on in, come on in' Shona near enough pulled us into the kitchen, where Ali and her boyfriend sat at the wide, wooden table. They both sprung up as we entered, with Ali going straight for a hug with me. Tune in, I felt a pang of various emotions ring through her - nostalgia, sadness, acceptance, nervousness - and there, beneath, just the softest, slightest blip of arousal. Overall, however, I felt her missing me.

'Hey,' Sam said as he approached - and, as Ali had insinuated, he was a good-looking bloke. Tall, taller than me, and with strong shoulders and a thick chest. His skin, tinted in a way that made it hard to tell if he was non-white or simply tanned, came up bronze in the late-evening light. Once Ali released me, and she went to hug Hannah in greeting, I shook Sam's hand. He gave me an uneasy eye, and I could feel his doubt and confusion, even without tuning in.

We stood for a moment, introductions circling as Shona made sure we all knew each other, before a brief pause of awkwardness.

'I brought alcohol,' I offered eventually, holding up the bottle I'd nabbed from my parent's wine rack.

Instantly, a relief passed through the room. The cork popped, and, as Shona got to work on dinner, we 'kids' were ushered into that living room.

Immediately, memories swelled for me - of both Ali and Shona. I picked the spot on the sofa where Shona had made her move on me, not too long ago now. Hannah joined me, while Ali and Sam went to the other side, each of us nursing a glass of thick-red wine, the name of which I couldn't remember.

The conversation, in parts, was stilted. Forced, even. The conversation of me and Ali, how we met in school, and that we dated, put both Sam and Hannah in an odd position, and I could feel it in them.

And, yes, I stayed tuned in for pretty much all of it.

A sweet reprieve was offered us when we heard a loud clatter from downstairs, and both me and Sam jumped up to offer help. I was closer, and gave him an easy, 'I'll go.'

Downstairs, I found Shona picking up a dropped pan - empty, thankfully. 'You okay?' I asked as I came down.

Shona gave me a look, before checking that I was alone. 'I'm perfect, Jamie,' she purred. She nodded for me to come over, so I obeyed, leaning against the counter as she packed the pan away in the cupboard.

'You're not using that?' I asked.

Shona shook her head. 'I was just hoping it'd be you who came down. Fancied a chat. About... earlier.'

I nodded. 'What's on your mind?'

She let out a sigh, before going to the hob, turning over whatever it was that smelled so good. I could feel a level of uncertainty on Shona, so I pulled down her reservations, and pulled up her honesty. Let's hear it.

'I want to know what your plan is. With Sam.'

'Oh?'

Shona nodded. A shiver went through her. I pulled her honesty up a little further. Shame down. Nerves down. Bravery up.

'God, Jamie you have no idea - since you... I've just got the bug. I want her new boy, just like I had the old one.'

'Old one?' I asked, laughing.

'No! Not like that, just - there's something about it. Taking my daughter's boyfriend, having him want me over her... Or, even just sharing. God, I know it's wrong, but I can't stop thinking about it. Do you know what I mean?'

I looked at her, my power currently shifting her mind into the way I wanted, and considered her words.

I knew it was wrong, but I couldn't stop. The big difference was, for me, there was no real way to say no. Even with Erin and Holly, all of that... nastiness. It had just about gone away. Sure, I had guilt over it, and I knew that wouldn't go away - but I didn't feel that was about Rebecca or Matt. I had used my power on them, but they were cheaters. With Shona... she wanted it.

And, like I'd realised earlier, all I needed to know was if Ali and Sam did too.

'Give me a minute,' I said, before dipping in to give her a kiss on the back of the neck. Shona jumped, purring into it, before I snatched myself away, back up the stairs, and into the upstairs living room.

As I came through, I heard the laughter and jokes from Hannah, who was apparently the life of the party. The image she had built over months beforehand, of her stand-offish, often rude nature, had melted away entirely. Maybe it was false to start with - a face she put on for work.

I tuned in, and felt the room. I felt the unease, and the humour, and different shades of anxiety.

And, within each of them, I felt it. A shimmer of what we'd come for. I could feel Ali, each time she looked at me, remember. She felt it, what it was to be with me. What I was able to do with her, and how I'd left her - seemingly, to her, to move on to Hannah. I saw it in Hannah, her mind spinning around the subject, knowing what we'd talked about. I even saw it in Sam - his eyes flicked between the woman he was fucking - Ali - and the forbidden sex appeal of Hannah. In his head, he was thinking about them, flicks of images. Maybe he wanted Ali out of the way, so he could fuck Hannah; or, maybe he wanted both.

So, I dragged everyone's honesty up to 100, and their reservations, hesitation down to 10.

'Who wants to fuck?'

Hannah spoke first - 'Holy shit, yes.'

Ali was next - 'Jamie - please, yes.'

Then, Sam. 'Every single one of you, yes.'

His eyes flitted from Ali, to Hannah, to me. I felt a ripple of uncertainty go through me - I'd never been with a guy; but, I also knew that it wasn't outside of possibility. He was, in a word, handsome. Tall, strong, but he was also well-dressed and had a sort of world-wariness about him. Like he was always at the end of a hard day's work.

I pulled down everyone's inhibitions, and brought up their obedience. Hannah had wanted this since this morning. Even Shona, downstairs, would be able to join us when she was ready. Maybe when I'd fucked the sense out of Ali enough for there not to be any overlap.

'Follow me,' I told them, and the three of them stood and followed. I took them into Shona's room, that wide king-size bed, made for a couple that didn't exist. Once, she had fucked herself to sleep in here thinking of me, and I reckoned she'd done it again since. 'Strip,' I told them, feeling the arousal in their minds ticking upwards steadily.

I gave it a boost, pushing up the hotness under their collar, just as they were shed, and watched as Hannah pulled off her top, the lustful black lingerie she wore underneath contrasting against her ivory skin. Next to her, Ali pulled off her own sweater, and the tee that hid beneath, revealing her perky tits. They were a pleasant handful on their own, but besides Hannah's bountiful bust they seemed pitiful. Not that anyone in the room seemed to care.

With their reservations down, their bravery upped, and their honesty topped out, it was only a matter of time until the creeping arousal within each of them took over.

'You're beautiful,' I heard Hannah tell Ali.

She blushed, as she pulled off her jeans. 'I see why Jamie left me for you - I want those in my mouth.'

Hannah's hand drifted over her tit, before beckoning Ali over. 'They want you, too.'

I looked to Sam, who, like me, was caught up in the scene of Ali and Hannah's intense eye-fucking. Ali dropped to her knees, on her mother's bedroom floorboards, and went to work worshipping Hannah's chest with her lips. Moans filled the air as Sam stripped; first his shirt, revealing a lean, somewhat-muscled chest. Next, his trousers dropped in a flash of belt buckles and dark fabric, revealing the boxers - and the length trapped within them, straining for release.

'Fuck,' I heard Hannah whimper as she took him in, while Ali's hands pulled down Hannah's black jeans, taking the lacy black underwear with them. In a moment, the three of them were naked, and I could feel the sexual energy filling the room.

'On the bed,' I told them, and they obeyed. I lowered their obedience a smidge, allowing them more reigns of themselves - I wanted them to make their own decision. This, apparently, turned into Hannah pushing me up against the headboard, unbuckling my belt and yanking my trousers down enough to see the growing lump in my underwear. Her hot, naked body drew in my attention as Ali and Sam approached from either side, beckoned to me.

As they looked down on me, naked and panting and aching, I felt the power course through me like never before. This wasn't me mindlessly bullying pleasure out of Ali's untouched sex; it wasn't me punishing a homewrecker and her family for a crime they weren't guilty of; it wasn't me accidentally turning Hannah into a sexslave who couldn't control her own pleasure. All I had done, here, was give these people the honesty and bravery to act on their own desires. I had released them.

And, as Hannah pulled my jeans from me, and Ali's slender fingers found my cock, I watched as Sam's masculine features dipped towards mine. He kissed me, as Ali's tongue found the head of my cock, tongue and lips abound.

I moaned into his mouth, as he did into mine, my hand tracing the shape of his neck, feeling the short hairs on the back of his head as Ali's eager mouth took my cock deeper and deeper. I fed her pleasure, the way I had with Shona in the woods - each inch wettened her sex and fuelled her desite deeper.

I Sam, I could feel his uncertainty - this part of him he had never known, the lust for another man, was surfacing in ways he didn't understand, but was completely unable to deny. I had released him of his own binds, and - as my hand released his neck and snaked beneath him - he seemed to like it.

His length was impressive; slightly larger than mine, with a thick, circumcised head that was soft to the touch. My hand wasn't the only one there, as Hannah's fingers trailed him, her other hand on the back of Ali's moaning head as she sucked me.

I moaned, leaning back against the headboard as Sam's lips left mine, trailing down my neck. I was still dressed, but he got to fixing that quickly - poppin each button of my shirt open, and marking each successful undressing with a kiss.

'Strip me,' I told them, and they obeyed. Ali stopped her desperate self-choking, pulling my length from her throat, and pulled my trousers and underwear clean off me. Hannah yanked off my shoes and socks, and I could feel her hands explore the soft of my legs as I leaned forwards. Sam pulled off my shirt, and as he shifted he thrust his cock into my fist. I watched his eyes flutter a little, and gave him a wave of pleasure as he felt my palm glide over the head of his cock.

'Girls - use your mouths on me,' I said, as I looked up at Sam. I pulled him upwards, until he was kneeling on the bed, his hands on the wall behind me, his cock inches from my face. I looked up at him as I felt Ali and Hannah's combatting tongues around my cock, tasting and licking and kissing and moaning.

'Do you want this?' I asked Sam, looking up at this guy I had barely met. I could feel the echoes of what could be called gay-panic within him, but his honesty and his lust and his bravery won out.

'Yes - God, please yes.'

I released his impressive cock from my grasp, and let my hand slip around to feel his pert, surprisingly soft backside. I guided him forwards, and - for the first time in my life - felt the press of a cock against my lips.

As he slid against my tongue, I felt Ali and Hannah share my cock between them, their bodies arranged around my legs, one each, entwined. Sam melted, releasing a low groan as his hands slid through my hair, my tongue pressing flat against the underside of his head.

I could taste the salty, musky heat that came off him as his fingers gripped me, as I felt Hannah and Ali's hair in my fists. He pushed forwards, slowly fucking himself into my mouth, while I looked up at him. His head was back, groaning as he felt the pleasure slide over him. Within his mind, there was a cacophony of conflicting things; he had no idea what to think about the fact he had a guy's mouth around his cock.

I pulled down any doubts he had, pushing his pleasure slightly more than would happen naturally. A little extra something with each stroke of my tongue, each slight gag, each suck and each groan.

Sam whimpered as he fucked my face, and with each wet, loving little movement by the women attending to me, I could feel myself getting closer and closer. I could see, as he explored this new avenue of pleasure, the orgasm building inside Sam, too - and while I had enjoyed this experiment so far, I wasn't sure I wanted to feel his cum across my face, or to taste him as he came down my throat.

At least, not yet.

So, I pushed him back. Sam obeyed, despite a moan of disappointment. All three sets of eyes looked to me, recognising the power I held over them. Over all of them.

I looked at the two of them as they slathered me, and tapped Sam on the arm.

'Pick one.'

He considered his options, before choosing what was likely the smarter, if simpler choice.

'Ali.'

I sat up, turning Sam so he was leaning back against the headboard. 'Ride him,' I told Ali - and she happily complied. I watched as she eagerly climbed into the lap of her boyfriend, legs wide, knees about his hips. His cock, thick and wet, pressed against her slit, and they both moaned at the sensation, before she reached beneath, guiding him into her.

As his cock buried itself into her, I dragged Ali's climax up to 100 - granting her a muscle-spasming orgasm. Sam held her, keeping her lodged on his cock as she moaned, shuddering against him as her muscles clenched - I watched her tight backdoor wink at me as Sam's cock stretched her sex open, and decided on what was going to happen next.

After all, I was making this up on the spot. I wasn't some kind of premeditated pervert. This perversion was, at least mostly, spontaneous.

'Shit, shit, shit,' Ali panted into Sam's shoulder as she came

I let the orgasm subside, as Ali began again to ride his cock, rolling her hips as his cock split her open with wet, loud sllk, sllk, sllk sounds.

'Christ alive,' Sam muttered, laughing a little as he held Ali's back, feeling her grind against him. 'This is... wild.'

I turned to Hannah, whose eyes were alight with lust.

'Yes?' she asked, without me having to say anything. She was ready - no, desperate for instruction.

'Go downstairs. Shona is waiting for you,' I said. Hannah nodded, biting her lip. Then, I pulled her in, close. 'I'll be listening,' I whispered to her. 'Keeping her... happy. Make me proud.'

Hannah swallowed, and I felt the lust within her tremble. I reached downstairs to Shona, tuning into her mind, warping her. Preparing her.

I made her lustful, brave, and free of inhibitions. I let her feel sexy, and I let her feel an orgasm approach - just building within her, apparently from sheer anticipation.

As Hannah left the room, I locked Shona in like that - dripping wet, and waiting to be taken. Then, I turned my attention to the bedside table. A brief, intrusive search found me a small bottle of lube, kept away from most prying eyes - but I'd had a feeling it was here since that first night.

Since the night everything changed.

I smiled, enjoying how it had all started with Shona fucking herself as I played with her mind, in this bed. And, now, I was going to go further than I ever had before. And, for the first time, I wasn't being cruel. I wasn't punishing anyone. I had been invited here, and I had brought up each individual's honesty, enabling them to admit their desires. Then, I had empowered them to act on it.

As Ali rode her handsome boyfriend, I squirted a generous amount of lube onto the red, eager head of my cock. I stroked myself as they fucked before me, unashamed and uninhibited, pleasuring myself with the gliding sensations, before leaning forwards.

I pressed the lube against Ali's lower back, and she sighed, looking over at me.

'Are you going to...'

I nodded, squirting the lube so it dribbled down against her puckered backdoor, as I used a finger to work it into her. She slowed her fucking of Sam, her natural juices mixing with the lube that seeped back out of her, down his shaft.

I kissed her shoulder blade.

'Have you ever taken two cocks, before?' I asked her, my eyes meeting Sam. He looked flushed, completely taken in the unexpected, salacious actions I was taking.

Ali shook her head.

'Have you fucked her arse?' I asked Sam.

'Once,' he said. 'She's tight - but she liked it.'

'Oh, God,' Ali moaned as Sam moved his hips, his cock shifting within her.

'Ask for it,' I told her, stroking her tight orifice with my slick head. 'Beg.'

'Please,' she moaned, looking over her shoulder at me as I applied pressure. 'Oh God, Jamie - fuck me, please. Sam - both of you - oh GOD fuck me - oh-OH!'

The head slipped into her, the tightness near painful - but I slammed Ali with an orgasm as I pressed into her. Her eyes rolled as her hands became fists on the headboard of her mother's bed, nearly squeezing me and Sam out of her with the force of her clenching.

'Holy shit, that's tight,' I moaned as I sank into her, applying pleasure and bliss and more climax with each inch.

'Fuck-fuck-fuck-fuck- God, Jam-EEE!'

My hips met the soft of her cheeks, as my balls rested against the warmth of Sam's shaft. Ali, trapped between us, writhed from orgasm to orgasm as we filled her; Sam kissed her lips, their tongues wet and mindless as I bit her neck, pulling an animalistic moan from her which vanished into Sam.

When we started moving, thrusting, the sensation of her two stuffed holes was remarkable - unlike anything else. I could feel Sam's cock, on the other side of some thin fleshy membrane within her body, stretched taut by us as we took her.

Ali, to her credit, moaned and writhed as she was wracked by impossible pleasure, never ceasing to roll her hips and buck against us as we found a new, slow rhythm. A rhythm that, in moments, sped, hastened, became more desperate as we went.

I could feel, all the while, the shared pleasure of Hannah and Shona - out of sight, near strangers to each other, fucking in the kitchen; I could feel the taboo and the fear, and the pleasure and lust that was overriding all of it. I didn't know who was doing what - all I knew was that both of them were having immense fun.

And, as my balls slapped against the shared flesh of Ali and Sam, I wondered why on Earth I had been so conflicted about all of this - the problem was never me. It was the people I was acting on, and the reasons I was doing so.