Mind Writing Pt. 07: Sam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, in this mindless pleasure, lurid and writhing and hot and wet, it was clear that this was my purpose - I could do this to anyone, everyone. I could grant pleasure unlike anything possible before, to anyone I wanted.

I would never inflict pain - although it was within my abilities. I didn't care about pain, or punishment. Holly and Erin had taught me that. I was interested in pleasure - in sex, and heat, and orgasms, and shared attraction. Hannah had shown me that this obsession with sex was less to do with me, and more just how people were; Rebecca and Matt gave up themselves for pleasure. Shona had begged me to take her the way I'd taken her daughter; Sam and Ali were eager to join in a frenzy of sex - all I did was remove the blockages of decorum, pointless social barriers around what was 'proper'.

And, as we fucked each other stupid in Shona's bed, knowing that downstairs two strangers were making themselves very familiar, all I could think about was how fucking amazing it felt as Sam's ball contracted, and the heat from within him was suddenly deep inside Ali.

She moaned, and he grunted, swearing into her mouth as I kept fucking her, rewarding Sam's orgasm with a higher peak and a longer length than most men would ever experience.

'Hahhhh- fuck - fuck!' he moaned as he came, and came, and came into her, filling her poor battered sex with his cum. Tuned into their pleasure, it quickly overtook me, too, and I felt myself seize up within Ali's backdoor, before filling her generously with whatever was left in me - after Hannah, and Shona, who had already felt my cum inside them today. Ali didn't know it, but she was the latest in a long line.

A line I knew, now, I could make as long as I wanted.

This wasn't despicable, as I thought. It was a fantasy, and it was one I was able to share.

So, as we caught our breaths, and laughed at the way our heads were spinning, and our sticky sexes slipped apart, I locked within Ali and Sam the pleasant knowledge that this had been something they wanted, and that they would do it again. Perhaps tonight - after dinner, even.

Well, that's if Shona wasn't too busy.


A huge thank-you to:

Obi

Mannie_RSF

GuyRandomz

Peer Henze

Sindre Bjørnhjell

Simon Haynes

Your support can never be overstated, and will never go under appreciated <3