Mind Writing Pt. 10: Christine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood, and I opened the door for her. In a minute or so, she had a towel, and had been given a whistle-stop tour on how to work the shower, before I was back in my room, with Hannah sat on the bed.

I sat beside her.

'Hey,' I said.

'Yeah,' she said, a soft laugh as she realised it didn't make sense. 'Sorry.'

'You still cold?' She was still wearing that massive jacket.

'Boiling, actually,' she said. Then, with a bit of a frown. 'Why don't I like that you went out and fucked someone today?' I paused, unsure how to respond. Hannah continued on, anyway, unimpeded. 'Like, I knew that was the way it was going to go. Even if it was just Emerald, without me, bonding. Which, I assume you did?'

I paused. 'What?'

'Fucked Emerald, too?'

'I did,' I said, feeling a twinge of guilt.

'Right. Yes. And, like, you should, because I brought her in. I wanted to have someone, you know, beneath me in this. I wanted this to be us, taking people and fucking them. But, while you were off living that life, my life was going to shit. And you were too busy hate-fucking a girl from your schooldays that you didn't see my texts for, like, an hour.' When she finished, there was a slight flush in her face, and her brow was furrowed. Her hands, twisting in her lap, went to the zip of her jacket. 'I'm fucking roasting.'

I let out a small laugh as Hannah pulled off the jacket, letting it fall behind her; she was still wearing a hoodie - black and featureless.

'I'm sorry,' I said, as simply as I could. 'I shouldn't have... gotten distracted.'

'But you sold the painting, right?' Hannah said. 'For Emerald - that's... that's something only you could do. And, getting a little revenge, I get that. I mean, after what I asked you to do to Matt... Who am I to be upset at you.'

I looked at her, and - without any intention to affect - a thought occurred to me.

'Can I read your mind?' I asked.

Hannah's eyebrow furrowed as she looked up at me. 'What?'

'I just.. I don't want to do anything. But, if it might help for me to... see what's going on, it could help you understand.'

She paused, thinking, before giving me a soft nod. 'Yeah, okay. I trust you.' With that, she found my hand with hers, flat on the bed, and squeezed it.

And I tuned in.

At first, I was a little tentative to go looking - Hannah had made it very clear that alterations to her mind were to be done with her consent and knowledge. But, as I had told her, I had no intentions to alter anything - the simple fact that she was letting me in, in a moment of vulnerability like this... it was a lot.

I could feel that trepidation, and fear. It was like the top layer, fresh and new. Shortly beneath that, however, I was able to see everything else. The entirety of her. She was letting me in completely, without argument, without trying to fake a thought, or a feeling.

There was sadness, and anger, and loneliness that was likely a result of her argument with her sister. Gratitude and humbleness, maybe because of me, or my mother letting her stay? Or of emerald for being so kind to her.

Beneath that, though, I saw something much... larger. Something that was buried, and hadn't been known to me just yet - it was deeper than anything I had needed to look at when changing her actions.

With a gasp, I pulled myself out of her, reeling the threads of myself from her mind, allowing myself to squeeze her hand as I came back to the surface, tuning out.

'What... what did you see?' she asked, a shake in her voice.

God, she looked so beautiful tonight.

'I saw... a lot,' I said. 'And, I think I get it.'

Wiping a dab of wetness from her eye, she turned a little, facing me. 'Jamie, tell me. What's wrong? Why am I so angry at you, when I know I have no right to be?'

Stupidly, I let myself smile first. 'Can I show you?'

'What?' she asked, getting a little annoyed - I didn't have to be a mind-reader to get that. 'Yes, fine, just... help me.'

So, I tuned in, and this time, I did do a little altering. I pulled her honesty up to 100.

'What do you think of me?' I asked.

'I love you,' she said. It slipped from her lips as easily as saying 'bless you' to a sneeze, or 'sorry' to a stranger in the street.

Then, she processed what she'd said, and I put her back to normal.

'Fuck,' she said, looking at me. Her cheeks were a little red, that pale, porcelain skin flushing easily at the embarrassment.

'I-'

'I don't know why I said that,' she said.

'I tweaked you, just then. Made you a hundred percent honest.'

She looked at me, not even bothering to get angry. 'Really?'

'Really.'

'I didn't... I didn't know, though. How can you- how can I love you?! All we do is fuck, and play mind-games, and argue.'

I shrugged. 'I have... no idea, Hannah. Maybe because the level of trust between us is like nothing else. I've told you my one big secret - the thing no one else knows. Even with Emerald, I'd drop her in a second if you asked.'

Hannah let out a small laugh, and her hand squeezed mine again. 'You've seen more of me than anyone.'

'You trusted me to,' I said. 'You trusted me to look. And I trusted you to know me. That is... I mean, I've never felt love before, Hannah. All I know is that... I would do anything not to lose you in my life, and I will do anything to make it so that we can build a life together. A sexy, easy-money life together.'

At that, she laughed a bit more, and as we faced each other, and I looked at her, it became clear to me in ways I'd never known anything before.

I loved her, too.

So, I leaned in, and I kissed her. She made a small sound - a chirp of pleasant surprise, before leaning into it. Soaking in it. Her hand squeezed mine again as her lips opened, tongues tentatively meeting in the middle as she let out a sigh. I wasn't tuned in anymore, but I felt her relax into me like I was sinking into a pillow.

'I think I love you too,' I told her, as her eyes fluttered and a smile tempted her lips. She looked at me, with those dark, deep eyes that just begged you to get lost in them, and she kissed me again. A little more... forceful this time.

Her hand slipped up my wrist, up the arm of my sleeve, as my own went to her waist, slipping beneath the heavy cover of her hoodie. I found her soft skin underneath, warm and waiting, and held her into me as her fingers gripped my collar, pulling my kiss deeper into her.

It was ferocious, and hungry - an appeal for connection like nothing else.

'What if,' she said, painting a little as we parted. 'What if... tonight, even with Emerald, we... we just, like... fuck.'

I must have pulled a face, because she let out a small laugh, tugging at my collar.

'What I mean,' she said, 'is... without any, you know, mind-fucking. Just us. Me, you, Emerald, in a bed. Just tonight.'

As I was about to answer, the door creaked open, and a towel-clad Emerald stepped in, her red hair tucked away beneath another towel that sat atop her head, her shoulders and face a flushed pink.

'Hey!' she chirped, shutting the door behind her. 'Um, I don't have any clothes here - I didn't pack, like Hannah did.'

'I'll grab you something,' I said, giving Hannah a peck on the lips before going to my wardrobe and pulling out some grey jogging bottoms and a t-shirt that was easily two sizes too big for her slender frame.

Emerald shed her towel without a thought to her modesty, pulling on the pyjama bottoms with a shimmy.

'Feeling good?' Hannah asked her, her eyes drifting across Emerald's... inviting display.

'I feel amazing,' Emerald answered, taking a beat before putting the t-shirt on; whether it was for us, or for herself, she was enjoying the way her two dominants were almost salivating over her body. 'I've had some of the best sex of my life recently - and, I always feel heavenly after a wash. So, in all, it's coming up Emerald!'

She let out a grin that could have lit up the room, and stretched my tee over the bundle of towel on her head. Once she was able to pull it down, I figured it was a good-sounding idea, and gave Hannah another kiss before heading off for my own shower.

* * *

'I'm fancying pizza,' Hannah mumbled next to me, her head on my shoulder. She was bare-foot, clad in her own pyjamas and curled up on the massive faux-leather sofa my mum had bought a year or two ago 'as a treat'. Emerald, on the chair to my left, didn't look at all left out - which was nice. Instead, wearing my pyjamas, she seemed happy to tap away on her phone as the TV flickered in front of us. Some awful superhero movie was flashing away, the sound quiet yet still-encompassing as it rumbled through the surround sound.

'Yeah,' I asked, my arm around her shoulder. She never seemed this vulnerable with me - it was almost strange. Usually, from work, she was... stand-offish. Independent. Strong. Right now, she was still those things, but... there wasn't that shell around her. Emerald, in her mind, was an underling. And me?

I was her love.

It was a strange feeling, and the hours between her saying it hadn't stopped it from being a novelty to me. We hadn't told Emerald what we'd said to each other - it wasn't hers to know. Not for now, anyway.

'I'll go for cheesy chips,' Emerald said. 'After, you know, today, I am absolutely starving. It's late, though.'

I checked my own phone, to see it was almost midnight. Mum and Dan were away to bed, but honestly, Emerald was right - I was starved after today.

Hannah, sitting up next to me in a way that made her look like a sex-kitten, hushed her voice. 'Can you guys tell me more about today?'

I turned, checking the door behind us was shut. With a quick mental-scan, I gathered Mum and Dan were asleep, but even so it wasn't worth being reckless.

'Let's go downstairs,' I said. 'We can talk in the kitchen - away from ears. And, so we can listen out for food.'

As a group, we made our way out of the upstairs living room - built that was due to the hillside-nature of the house - and sat around that same table I'd been chatting to Dan and my Mum at only a few hours before.

On my phone, I ordered us a large margarita pizza, cheesy chips and a bottle of diet coke - only the best - and sat at the head of the table. Hannah joined me on the left, Emerald on the right.

'What do you want to know?' I asked her, a knowing look crossing between us. 'I don't want you to hear anything that might... upset you.'

Hannah shrugged, giving me a sort-of lilting smile. 'No, I'm... I feel good. About us. I want to know,' she said. 'Who was this Gabriella girl?'

'She's a bitch,' Emerald said quickly, before sitting back. 'I know her though the art world; classic married old and rich situation.'

'I knew her from school,' I said. 'She dropped out when she met 'the man of her dreams'; turned out to be a millionaire. Before that, she was just a bitch. A bully. You remember my ex, Ali?'

Hannah nodded. 'Sure.'

'Gabriella had a habit of making her cry. And, well, she wasn't exactly kind to me either. But, we're all adults now - water under the bridge.'

Emerald snorted. 'Yeah, until you saw her.'

Hannah faced me, a look of intrigue in her eyes. A sparkle. She really wanted to know.

'Well,' I said. 'I figured she was a good mark to get Emerald's painting sold. Then, I discovered how much Emerald wanted to rip her clothes off. So, we decided to have a little fun. I made her honest, and pretended it was 'hypnotism'. She blurted out about how she'd only ever had sex with the millionaire - Howard. And how he was dead weight in bed. That she wanted, more than anything, to be fucked.'

'Wow,' Hannah said, sitting back. 'Fuck.'

I nodded. 'I know, right? So, turns out her husband has a horse-cock, and when she first saw it, she agreed to marry him straight away; but it doesn't do anything for her. He can't go hard on her, sex is painful - so she's never had good sex. If she leaves him, she leaves his money behind.'

'How did you ever resist?' Hannah said, a glint in her dark eyes. I could see her chest rising and falling, breathing a little deeper as the thought of it came to her.

'Well, I have to admit - there was a joke about Gabriella, after she dropped out of school. You see, she had an amazing arse - Emerald back me up.'

Emerald nodded, enthusiastically. 'Dump-truck.'

Hannah let out a laugh, low and honest, before looking back at me.

'The joke was that she'd run off with a guy who only wanted to do anal, so she'd never get pregnant; turns out, however, he's sterile. Ten inch cock and a millionaire, and he can't fuck his teenage wife, or even get her pregnant. What a waste. So, I did the usual - me and Emerald had our fun, playing with her pleasure levels, basically showing her the best time of her life, until I finally have a go on that dump-truck arse for myself.'

'Oh, God, that's right,' Emerald said, remembering what had happened.

'What?' Hannah asked.

'She, uh, asked me to change hole, and to cum in her. And get her pregnant.'

Hannah's jaw, at that, dropped. 'That was when she said you wanted that?'

I nodded. 'Which, you know, is where my plan came in.'

'Your plan to have her husband pay for 'IVF', while you just fuck her and fill her until she's pregnant,' Hannah said. Out of curiosity, I tuned in, and saw her arousal ticking up - she didn't hate the idea, at least as a fantasy. 'Right.'

I shrugged. 'I never said I would be getting her pregnant. The girl said she wanted to experience sex - I say we find her a train of guys. Have her get fucked daily by some randomw student - maybe people I know. We could give her a reputation for being an on-campus cum dump, and she'd love it. Once she'd pregnant, send her back to Howard with an invoice in her pocket.'

A moment of silence, before Hannah burst into laughter - loud and raucous. Emerald, following suit, began to laugh, too, trying to swallow the noise so as not to wake anyone up.

I laughed, too, if for nothing more than Hannah's laugh was positively addictive.

'Fuck,' Hannah said eventually. 'We are terrible people, aren't we.'

I shrugged. 'I go back and forth on it, honestly. But I've come to the conclusion that, so long as everyone involved is a willing and consenting adult, then why not? If the girl wants to get fucked until she's pregnant, she could do that - what she needs me for, is the push.'

'The push?' Hannah asked. 'Jamie - did you make her?'

'No!' I said quickly. 'I made her honest - she asked for what she asked for. And, I said no, because I was not consenting. But, she wants what she wants. The only person we'd be tricking, really, would be Howard.'

'And he's awful,' Emerald said. 'And he has more money than sense.'

Hannah rubbed her face. 'I can't believe this is on the card,' she said. 'You're setting up a fucking harem, Jamie. A house in another city, full of girls you're shaping into your personal toys.'

'That's where you're wrong,' I said. 'You guys aren't tools. Well, Emerald, maybe, but she's a total slut, and she's free to leave whenever. And you...' I looked in those eyes, and I said those words, in front of a witness, for the first time. 'You, I love.'

Emerald gasped, as Hannah's face broke into a grin, wide and unstoppable.

'Did you just say...' Emerald whispered, her face a picture. 'Lo-ooooove?'

'Shut up,' Hannah snipped, that smile betraying any sharpness she could have had.

Emerald, to her credit, seemed to blot it out, controlling a squeal as well as she could. 'Oh my GOD! You guys! I knew you were having freaky mind-fuck sex, I didn't know you were in love!'

Hannah rolled her eyes, a shadow of that aloofness coming back through, making me even more proud to have broken through it with her earlier.

'It's... kind of new. I don't think either of us expected it,' I said. 'But, you know.' I tapped my head. 'Easy to find out, it turns out.'

'God,' Emerald sighed. 'Like, I know you've used your thing for, like, life-ruining sex and all, but it really makes life easier, doesn't it.'

I nodded, with a laugh. 'But that's why I need Hannah. And you, really. To make sure that, the things I do, I don't... lose contact. I want to make things better, without drawing attention. Falling in love, really, is extraordinarily normal in that case.'

'Makes awkward expression of emotions easier though,' Hannah said. 'You literally know me better than I know myself.'

'Stop,' Emerald said. 'You need to stop - this is too cute. Holy shit.' Then, her eyes sort of widened, expanding in some near-inhuman way, until they were Disney-like in quality. 'Wait - do you still, y'know, want me in the mix?'

'Emerald! I said, not able to believe what I was hearing.

'Well, I don't want to get in the way!' she said.

'Em,' Hannah said, in that very-serious way she was capable of when she needed to be. 'Look at me - look deep into my eyes.' Hannah leaned over the table, grabbing Emerald's hand and making her do the same. Hannah grabbed her neck and pulled her in for a long, luscious kiss that had both girls moaning softly in seconds; I felt myself, rather guiltily, harden beneath my pyjama bottoms as I watched.

Hannah, eventually pulled back.

'Shut up,' she said, with a finality that was not to be argued with.

I let out a shaky breath. 'You see, when you kiss Hannah like that... how could we ever want you gone?'

'You like that?' Emerald asked, a glimmer in her eye. She gave Hannah's lip a final lick, before sitting back.

'I like that tongue,' Hannah purred.

'You are insatiable, aren't you?' I asked, feeling those urges starting to bubble back to the surface. It had been a relatively tame night, afterall.

'Oh, yes,' Emerald said, smiling. 'Anything for the happy couple.'

At that point, a quick knock-knock-knock at the door informed us that our crap-food had arrived. With a smile, I looked at Hannah. We had the same idea.

'She's your pet,' I said.

So, Hannah looked at Emerald. 'Answer it,' she said. As Emerald stood, with an obedient nod, Hannah held up her hand. 'Topless.'

Emerald hesitated, and then a shiver went through her, before she pulled off the tee she'd borrowed from me. Her chest, while relatively lithe, took up the attention of the room. Me and Hannah watched as her nipples hardened against the cool air, before she threw the tee over to me.

'Yes, Mistress,' Emerald said, before biting her lip and going to the door.

'Fuck, that's hot,' Hannah whispered to me as we watched Emerald turn the corner, just going out of sight as she opened. We heard the stilted conversation as she took the food from him, and how Emerald answered with an excited 'Thanks!', before she closed it over.

'Ohmygodohmygodohmygod,' she chattered as she rushed over, dropping the bagged-up food on the table. 'So fucking cold.'

She was smiling, though.

'How was that?' I asked.

'Kinda loved it,' she said. 'And, like, I'm definitely more gay than straight, but... the look on his face, man.' She had a dreamy look about her, even as she went to grab the t-shirt - before she could, though, Hannah snatched it away.

'Not so fast,' Hannah purred. 'You, my sexy little thing, are going to stay as you belong. Exposed, for my pleasure. Understood?'