Mind Writing Pt. 10: Christine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took me a moment, but I recognised the look in her eye. 'You want to come with us?' I asked. 'We could get started on your... insemination, if you wanted?'

Her arousal spiked, as Hannah looked at me. 'With you?!'

'I was thinking of Mr. Cooke,' I said. 'As a starting point.'

Hannah's eyes widened. 'That's disgusting,' she whispered. 'She's far too pretty for him, don't you think?'

I pulled up Gabriella's honesty, to prove a point, and asked her a question. 'Gabriella, when we were in school together, what did you think of me?'

'Barely thought of you at all,' she said simply - honestly. 'When I did, it would have been that you were so beneath me and my attention that it was almost funny. You were a worm, and I was a boot.'

I looked back at Hannah as Gabriella heard herself, her face a picture of apology. 'See?'

Hannah's face had hardened. 'Now I want to watch her get hate-fucked by a train of the ugliest guys in Newcastle.'

I smiled. 'That sounds like a good idea to me.'

* * *

It was a week later when Hannah was able to live that dream.

I had told my parents - separately - about the news of me finding new accommodation at the earliest time after Gabriella had sent me the address. It was vacant, so the next two days were packing; for me, Hannah and Emerald. My parents didn't know Hannah and Emerald were to live with me, so we decided that I would move in on the morning of the Tuesday, and Hannah and Emerald following on Wednesday.

Moving out was a surprisingly amicable affair. I had expected tears, but as my mum and dad - Dan and Holly sat the event out, thankfully - dropped me off and helped me get my desk furniture and bags of clothes into the semi-detached family-home-sized property in a pleasant suburb of Newcastle, the conversation was dominated by congratulations, happy photo-opportunities, and a somewhat underwhelming pub-grub dinner that evening in Newcastle to mark the occasion. It was, perhaps, the most normal day I'd had since that evening in Ali's home, when I had manipulated Shona through the wall, having her fuck herself to orgasm at the thought of me.

Since then it had been a whirlwind of sex, mental-manipulation, planning, apologies and more sex. Moving day, though, was just that. Moving day.

I spent that night blissfully alone, the new home a strange space to get used to - the master bedroom was fit for a couple - or for three - and the bed I slept on felt noticeably empty without company. There were three bedrooms in total, with the bathroom equipped with both a standing shower and a large roll-top bath; I barely touched the kitchen that night, after eating out, but my parents had made sure to fill the fridge and cupboard enough for me to have a nice cup of tea in front of the TV that night.

Howard had, apparently, just paid for internet and the sort year-round, so there was nothing for me to organise on that end. So, I spent my evening watching TV, finding an ownership of the space, and retiring to my bed, excited for the days to come.

The next day was... more of a return to form.

Hannah arrived a little past midday, her sister driving her over with a shit-load of bags and a shit-load of contempt - before I left, I'd applied an instruction to her sister to be a little more willing to help Hannah out in moving, etc.; I hadn't made her enjoy it.

Once we were alone, Hannah just about jumped me, and insisted that we christen the master bed with an afternoon-long marathon of dirty sex.

She'd brought with her some toys, so I was able to tie her to the heavy wooden bed frame by the ankles, spreading her legs wide as she was face-down on the bedding, before fucking her arse for as long as I could; those usual rules applied, of her pain and discomfort translating to pleasure within her head.

Emerald, later in the day, arrived while we were in the midst of our christening, and made no hesitation in stripping and joining. Hannah, naturally, had the redhead cumming in moments, torturing her with bliss that had her screaming into my pillows.

We spent the day in that bedroom, enjoying a taste of the life that was to come, until tiredness and hunger hit. Emerald, being Hannah's 'pet', was tasked with making dinner while Hannah and I unpacked some more of our things. We set up Hannah's clothes in the wardrobe alongside mine - Emerald was given the larger guest room, as it was agreed she should have her own space when me and Hannah decided to have our own space.

Emerald made us a home-made cheesy-pasta dish, which went down a treat, before the night began to set in.

'Our first night in the house,' Hannah mused as Emerald showered, us both changing into pyjamas in our bedroom.

Our bedroom.

'Feels so strange,' I said. 'Very domestic.'

'Oh?' Hannah asked, sauntering over to me wearing little more than underwear. God, her tits looked amazing - and they certainly didn't require the bra she was wearing. 'Is someone considering marriage?'

I snorted. 'Not just yet,' I said. 'But, with a body like that... I could see you as my wife.'

'Wife?' she asked. 'Oh, no - I'd be your slut,' Hannah said. 'I'm not fit for marriage.'

'No?' I asked, smirking at the clumsy roleplay. 'Maybe I would marry, though. I could keep her completely clueless.'

'I could ride you at the dinner table,' Hannah said as she approached me. 'While your wife watches - unable to see me, because you made sure she couldn't. Could you do that, you think?'

'Easily,' I purred as she pressed her chest into mine, looking into my eyes.

'I could be your secret,' she said. 'Totally out in the open, serving your cock any time you want. And she would never know.'

My hands went to her hips. 'Then, at night, I could fuck her while you have your way with Emerald - my own wife having no idea there was a whole harem in her own home.'

'When you're bored of eating her out, you could substitute me in,' she said. 'Make her think it was you.'

'Mmm, wouldn't you like that, you little homewrecker,' I smiled, kissing her.

Of course, the opposite was quite true. She was no more a homewrecker than I was a cheater.

The next few days passed without issue - we unpacked, we fucked, we cooked and ate food, we fucked more. The day we had decided to look into town, maybe spend some stranger's money in a club or something, we were interrupted by Gabriella.

Which, of course, meant that our 'job' began.

'What's your plan of attack?' Emerald asked as we watched her car pull up our sleepy suburban street. Gabriella smiled nervously from the window as it parked outside.

'I have some plans,' I said. I looked down at her. 'When it happens - you want to watch?' I knew how much she hated Gabriella, and also fancied her. Predictably, Emerald nodded eagerly.

Gabriella got out, and the car pulled away quickly. She was dressed in night-out wear - a little black dress, with her hair perfectly sculpted into bouncing curls, her make-up soft but complimentary to her cheekbones. She forced a smile.

I tuned in, and was happy to feel not fear, per se, but a sort of anxiety. A trepidation. But also, arousal. Excitement. Anticipation. She didn't know what to expect, but she was looking forward to it, either way.

What a slut.

'Hey,' she said with a muted wave.

I didn't answer, but just walked up to her. I was dressed for the occasion - a nice dark shirt and jeans - and took her hand. 'With me,' I said.

'Where are we-?'

'Out,' I said. 'We're going to walk into town. We're going to take turns finding guys for you. You can have as high standards as you want, but equally, you have to accept every guy I snag, too.'

I felt her arousal swimming around her head, climbing as she processed the information. Leaving Emerald at the doorway, and Hannah inside as the afternoon turned to evening, I walked with her down the suburban street towards town. It was barely a half-hour walk, but I knew there were several pubs and bars on the way. Plenty of pots into which we could dip.

'How many?' she asked. 'Like, maximum.'

I shrugged. 'Do you think there should be a maximum? Isn't the goal here to get you filled with cum?'

My casual attitude towards what I'd said made her blush - like this monumental thing that was about to happen to her was just... nothing to me.

Which, to be honest, it was. I didn't care for her pregnancy. I cared for how it would give us the home I wanted to keep.

We found the first pub quite quickly - a local, old-school place with a few cars outside as the Saturday evening crowd began to settle in.

'I think ten,' I said as we turned in to the car park, walking through the Ford Focuses and Honda Civics. 'Minimum. Five each.'

Gabriella surprised me by nodding. 'I agree,' she said.

Tuning, I pulled up her honesty so she would be more insistent. More open.

We walked in, and that classic, undeniable pub-smell of dried beer, decade-old smoke and salt crushed into the carpet met us. We were regarded with some suspicion by the locals that looked round - a mass of men in their thirties-to-seventies.

Most of them let their eyes drink up Gabriella as she looked them over back.

'You choose first,' I said, giving her the lead. This was her thing, after all.

She nodded, and I watched her land on a guy in his mid-forties. He seemed to be on a date, which was unfortunate.

'Him,' she said.

So, I obliged. Walked over, tuned into the rest of the room and shut down their curiosity. In a minute or so, I had told the woman to go home and enjoy her night alone, and that guy to go to our address and get ready - he was going to fuck Gabriella tonight.

Excited, he obeyed.

Hannah would be waiting at home for him to ensure he was in the right place, ready in our third room, lewdly dubbed the 'dungeon'. She'd spent her afternoon preparing the space. She was a fantastic host, after all.

In the next pub, I found her a nerdy-looking guy in his early twenties. After a quick investigation, found out he was a porn-addicted virgin. Figured this was a nice way to break his streak.

The next was a bust, but towards town we found a bar. In there, Gabriella selected a mixed-race dude with facial piercings and tattoos that covered his chest and forearms. I countered with an accounting major from the University with a four-inch cock.

She found a handsome-looking venture capitalist exiting a shop.

I found a homeless man in his fifties sleeping outside.

Between us, we made almost a game of it; she had the highest standards, me the lowest. Each one of them, I gave them their instructions - go to this address, get ready and wait patiently. Once Gabriella was there, and Hannah gave them permission, they would fuck her, cum in her at least twice each, and then they would go home and think of a good excuse to whoever needed to hear it. It was a sort of roulette for her - one of these guys would get her pregnant, but there was no way of knowing which. What set of genes she would be mixing with.

For whatever reason, she found the idea enthralling.

In all honesty, so did I.

When we had our ten men, we decided to get a taxi back, and when we reached the house we found the last of them arriving in his own car. The house was alight with activity and movement as the guys went inside.

Hannah collected clothing, getting the guys to their room to wait patiently.

'What do I do?' Gabriella asked as I showed her inside.

'Just go upstairs,' I said, 'strip naked, and get on the... apparatus Hannah has set up.'

Gabriella arched her eyebrow, and obeyed. Of course she did. She went up stairs with a spring in her step, pulling off her little black dress excitedly, as I followed.

A part of me wished I was going to join them - fuck her again. But I wasn't interested in being a father. Not for this, anyway. No, this was far more fun to watch from a distance.

Her room - the dungeon - was next to mine and Hannah's bedroom, so as she stepped into her room I could see Emerald in my bedroom waiting patiently. Inside the dungeon were the ten men, all watching her with eager eyes as she walked in wearing nothing but her heels. In the room there was no bed, but instead a strange piece of furniture Hannah had organised the arrival of; apparently it was exceptional in BDSM.

Gabriella lay face-down across it, her knees and arms settling into grooves as her body was kept in an arse-up, head-down position. Hannah, acting naturally, pulled around her limbs straps that locked into place.

With a smirk, I could see how wet Gabriella was from here. She was drooling to be fucked.

'There,' Hannah said when Gabriella was finally ready. 'See you in the morning,' she said, patting Gabriella's butt happily before leaving the room.

Emerald clocked the movement, and hopped up. 'Can I watch?'

I nodded, and emerald slipped in, and shut the door behind her.

When it clicked shut, I turned to Hannah, and smiled. 'Now,' I said. 'Whatever shall we do to pass the time?'

No bothering to voice an answer, Hannah pulled me into our room, a kiss on my lips and her hands tugging at the buttons of my shirt as she pushed me back onto the bed.

As her lips closed around my cock, the moans through the wall began.

'Each time she cums, so will you,' I said, anchoring it into Hannah's mind as she glared up at me, enjoying tonight's condition on her pleasure.

It wasn't long before she orgasmed, moaning onto my length as Gabriella screamed next door.

* * *

September seventh was an odd sort of day. Warmer than usual, but it had nothing on the heat of this past summer. My life had not simply changed, but it had... come into a new season.

The sun woke me early, and I had needed to untangle myself from Hannah's sleepy grip to get myself a coffee made. I had my satchel packed, my shirt and jeans organised, my breakfast wrapped up by Emerald the night before.

I had checked my schedule the night before, but even so I pulled it up on my phone to ensure I knew what I was doing, and where I was going.

With a kiss upon Hannah's sleeping head, I left, confident but excited for the new season's bringings.

I walked to the campus, it being only a twenty minute walk, and enjoyed the chill of the wind on my face. The strangers I passed, I tuned into briefly. Not to meddle - just to see. I could feel tiredness, joy, pain, frustration, excitement. All within one person.

When I arrived at campus, walking past the sport's centre and up to the quad, I took a moment to take it all in. The pathways were well-walked, but clean and light. Small cafes lined one corner, and the smell of coffee made its way across the seating areas and grassy patches, out towards the walkways. The quad gave access to the Student's Union, the Library, and three university buildings that each had names I was yet to get familiar with.

I had time to spare, so I went around them, checking the signposts and finding where I needed to go. When I found it, I was pleased to discover it was an old, stone-brick building with refurbished stained-glass and cobblestones around the entrance, as a reminder of the road that would have once walked here. Outside was a group of like-minded, somewhat lost-looking students.

And on the periphery, with dyed-blue hair and piercing on her lip, wearing a brown leather jacket and black jeans, was her.

I tuned in, and found intelligence. Curiosity. Amusement. I pulled up her honesty, and introduced myself.

'My name's Christine,' she said.


A huge thank-you to:

Obi

Mannie_RSF

Peer Henze

Sindre Bjørnhjell

Simon Haynes

Flarevirtue

Sole

Mithos16

EMaster

ML

Your support can never be overstated, and will never go under appreciated <3