Mind Writing Pt. 10: Christine

Story Info
A new life awaits Jamie, Hannah and Emerald.
13.4k words
4.77
17.2k
51

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 07/07/2023
Created 09/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-- Part 10 - Chrissy --

'Fill meeeeee...'

Gabriella's moan filled the room, and even though I knew she wanted me to pull out, cum in her pussy, and get her pregnant the way her sterile money-bags husband never could, I knew I couldn't. For one, the idea of having a baby with a gold digging bitch from school was the kind of commitment I had never even thought about, nevermind wanted; two, I didn't feel like it was exactly sanitary to go from arse-to-pussy like that; and three, I was already too far gone.

So, in the backroom of Gabriella's art show, I exploded deep into the tight hole of an old bully - the gorgeous Gabriella - as she mewled and moaned and came.

Her mind, twisted into shape by me, felt the pain of my thrusts as pleasure, her body enjoying what I did to her against her better judgement, all of her poise now well-fucked out of her. Her expensive makeup was running as her eyes watered, her well-groomed hair a mess. Her arse, pert and pale and perfect, took a pounding like a whore as I fucked her, her body unused to anything beyond her frail husband's limp thrusting - she'd admitted as much.

She loved it. Hell, even without me inside her head, she'd probably be jabbering like a mindless slut, begging for my cum. As it was, she was unable to think of anything but how good I felt inside her.

'Noooooo,' she whined as I finished, pulling out and letting a spurt of white, thick cum splat onto the small of her back, pooling about her dimples. Cute. 'You... you didn't...'

'No,' I said, recovering a little. I slapped her cheek as she slumped forwards, letting her cognition slide back up to normal. All of those 'instructions', about how her husband would be able to make her feel, I left in place - of course.

'Wh... why?' she said, looking at me as she rolled and sat up. Cum leaked from her naked body as she sat next to her pooled, discarded, expensive dress.

I ignored her, enjoying the feeling of power I had over someone who had, once, made my life hell. Instead, I tuned into Emerald, feeling the way her whole body sang with lust. She was practically glowing.

'Clean me up,' I told Gabriella, who crawled over to me in a moment, her mind still melded to my will. Her mouth, lipstick smeared, opened around the head of my only half-hard cock, and took me gently. With a soft, repeating, rhythmic slrrrp, slrrrp, slrrrp, Gabriella got to work clean herself, and our mix of juices, off me.

Part of me found it disgusting. Another part of me was enjoying the sensual care with which she serviced me, proving her talents. Another part of me was glowing with power over this whore, reduced to where she deserved to be. On her knees, sucking the aftertaste of ass off a cock that had made her mind break - and thankful for the opportunity.

As I stood there, enjoying my cleaning, Emerald looked at me. The picture on her face was difficult to discern, but her words made her thoughts clear.

'This is how you love your life?' The words were touched with awe, or fear, or a mix of the two.

I nodded. 'Did you think it was just you and Hannah?'

Emerald's eyes shifted to Gabriella, who not long ago had been tongue-fucking Emerald to climax. 'I... I hadn't thought about it.'

I sighed, rubbing my face. I looked at the scene around me, and felt a pang of satisfaction. I'd gone out to show Emerald what this life was like, and now she knew. Time for her to make a decision.

'Do you like it?' I asked her, dressing myself as Gabriella followed me, slathering my hardening cock with her mouth even as I pulled my trousers up and shrugged on my shirt.

Emerald watched me with a quietness. 'I... I do,' she said. It was certain - like she'd taken the time to think about it. 'I love it.'

I smiled. 'Good. You have Gabriella's number, right?' I asked. Emerald nodded, and I pulled my phone from my pocket as I pushed Gabriella's face from my crotch, tucking myself away. I felt sweaty and sticky in places, but it was nothing compared to her. 'Put it in mine - I want to keep in touch.'

I threw my phone to Emerald, who caught it and began tapping away. I winked at Gabriella, who blushed.

'Get dressed, both of you,' I said as Emerald passed me my phone back. I checked the number, and saw she'd put Gabriella's name in as 'GoldDigger Cumslut', which made me chuckle.

'Hannah's left you a message,' she said as I took it. 'Looks urgent.'

'Why do you want my number?' Gabriella asked as she pulled her dress up, cum slathered and dried across the side. She gave a futile pat-down to her hair, trying to reign it in, before standing up before me. Her dress hung off one shoulder, the back not zipped up; her legs were wobbly from the vulgar butt-fucking she'd taken; cum dripped from her ankles and off her hem; her make-up was smeared and ruined from the leisurely cock-sucking she'd offered me.

'I might want to take you up on your request,' I told her. Her eyes widened a little, as did Emerald's, as I shrugged. 'For a certain... payment, of course.'

She considered it. 'How much?'

I opened the phone up, and read the messages from Hannah, my heart starting to beat a little faster as I skim-read.

Then, beneath, a text from my mother.

Come home, 999, Need to talk to you about Uni housing - got a letter and it looks like something's gone wrong.

'I'll let you know,' I said, more than a little distracted all of a sudden. 'Emerald, dressed, now. I'm calling a taxi. Meet me outside in five.'

Emerald nodded as I turned, ensuring I was decent, and left that little back-room. The smell of sex and sweat sang off me, but I ignored it, following that back-corridor route to the exit as I pulled my phone out.

* * *

'What do you mean kicked out?' I asked, stepping out of the taxi on the corner of what could be called the main street. Hannah stood opposite, at her feet a duffel bag. She looked at me like she was going to cry, and I quickly checked myself - she was not by any means th person in the wrong, here.

Emerald, having got out the other side, rushed up to her and pulled Hannah into a tight hug, wrapping her arms around her. Only then did I recognise the state Hannah was in emotionally. She wore it on her face, but also in the massive jacket she had on, and the combat-boots on her feet. She was wearing armor.

'My sister,' Hannah stammered, her voice tight and her words pinched. Emerald squeezed her harder, her thin arms beginning to shake as she shivered.

I had read the message she'd sent - her sister freaking out, the argument they'd had; apparently she'd found out the sister had, more than once, spent time with her ex, Matt. It all came out, and while Hannah was, arguably, in the right for having done nothing but dumped a guy and moved on, Matt had convinced the sister that Hannah had cheated on him with me - so seeing her with me, and Emerald was probably enough of a catalyst to start this fire. Either way - whether Hannah had been kicked out, or had stormed out - she needed a place to stay.

Which, according to the messages from my mum, was going to be a pain in the arse.

'Come on,' I said, tuning into the driver's mind to pull up his obedience.. 'Lets go back to mine.'

We all piled in - Emerald and Hannah in the back, me in the front with Hannah's bag on my lap as I directed the driver around the less intuitive bends of our small village. Hannah, I could hear, began to cry onto Emerald's shoulder as we approached the house, and I resisted the urge to tune in and calm her emotions - the last thing she needed right now was me in her head.

I may have overstepped some bounds with Gabriella tonight, but I was not about to treat Hannah with the same disrespect.

As we pulled up, looking at the house we could see the lights were all on, though it was late-ish. I checked my phone, realising I didn't know what time it was, to see it was past ten. I sighed, seeing again the notifications from my mum, and slid it away as Hannah and Emerald got out.

Straight away, I didn't want any hassle, so I opened my mind to feel the people in the house - I could feel my mother, and Dan as well; both of them were... concerned. Not unhappy, but they were anxious. Worried. Which, of course, made my stomach sink a little further.

I tuned in a little, and brought down their suspicion, and pulled up their acceptance - I didn't want any questions about Hannah and a strange girl coming to stay; inevitably in my bed, too. Mum already knew about Hannah, of course, but Emerald was a new part f the mix I didn't fancy questions about.

'Right,' I said, taking Hannah's hand as she came up beside me, facing the house with emerald on her other side. Behind us, the taxi pulled away. 'Lets get you in, nice and warm. Have you eaten?' I asked her. Hannah shook her head. 'Us neither, really,' I said, masking the nerves in my stomach.

Not that I should have been nervous. I knew I could get out of a bad situation. I just didn't like the idea of people feeling bad about it all - being worried, or sad. If there was anything I wanted my power to bring to this world, it was for people to feel good. Right now, that wasn't exactly working out, and I hated that.

I let myself in, the front door predictably unlocked, and ushered through Hannah and Emerald. Emerald, still wearing her slightly-spoiled dress from the art show, looked completely out of place next to Hannah, who almost looked like she was ready for a hike. Next to me, it made a little more sense.

'Mum?' I called out, immediately hearing some movement through the house, in the living room. I hit the kettle, as a sign of comfort, and got out five mugs. Teas all round.

'Are you warm?' Hannah asked Emerald, who's slender frame was beginning to shiver. Emerald shook her head, looking a little alien in this house - I realised, then, that she hadn't been here yet. I was reminded how new she was to all of this. Hannah unzipped her jacket, exposing the hoodie she was wearing underneath, and opened it up to invite Emerald in, letting the redhead in on her accumulated warmth.

'Oooooh,' Emerald sighed, enjoying the warm feeling, just as my mum entered, a face of many emotions focused on me. Dan, behind her, stood in the doorway, knowing to keep his distance. A shadow of a frown appeared on his lips, but my fixing of their suspicion did it's tricky, and he seemed to shrug it off.

'Jamie!' mum called, pulling me into a hug. Then, she stood back, shaping my shoulders. I was a little dishevelled, sure, but what mum doesn't like to see her son in a suit. 'You look so... grown up.'

I smiled, as she noticed the kettle was on, before looking to Emerald and Hannah.

'Hannah! Sweetheart! Who's your friend?'

'Emerald,' Emerald said, introducing herself quickly. 'I've known Hannah for years.'

'Oh,' mum said, her mind elsewhere. She went to the kettle, and started fussing over drinks, making Dan his peppermint, me, Hannah and Emerald the standard breakfast-tea-milk-two-sugars that she liked. She filled her own mug with a decaf bag, which surprised me, as Dan came over to me.

'Your friends staying?' he asked, his familiarity with me a little... unexpected.

'They are,' I said, tuning in. Amusingly, I felt a little jealousy, and a smidge of pride in there. He was impressed. Dan, you dog.

'Hannah, Emerald - I'll show you up. Hannah, you can get your stuff set up, and if you guys need to shower or anything, I'll show you where everything is.' I carried Hannah's duffel up as mum passed them both a mug each. Both Emerald and Hannah muttered thanks as they followed me up - Hannah knew where she was going, so Emerald followed behind, slipping out of the jacket to scale the stairs. The door to my room was open, so I chucked Hannah's bag in onto my freshly-made bed -thank you, mum - and showed them in.

'Towels are here,' I said, opening the cupboard across the corridor and showing them the airing cupboard. 'That's the bathroom there. I'll be up soon - I need to talk things over with my mum.'

Emerald and Hannah both nodded - I wasn't sure if it was the natural submission they were experiencing, or if the events of the night had made me feel more... dominant, but there was barely a word said between us, despite us all being on the same page.

I left them to it, and came back downstairs to Dan and my mum sat at the kitchen table, my mug waiting for me.

'Hey,' I said awkwardly as I sat with them. 'So... the texts.'

'You didn't answer,' my mum said, that kindness dropping. She was annoyed at me.

'I was at an event,' I said, gesturing to how I was dressed. 'The phones-off kind.'

She frowned, but relented. 'So... we've been talking about it, and-'

'Talking?!' I said, with a laugh. 'You found out that I'm not going to have a place to live when I move to University, and you think talking is going to help?'

'Now, Jamie-' Dan started, but I laughed again - this time, without any humour. Just sheer surprise that he was stepping in. 'We, we, we can sort this.'

'You know this is your fault,' I said to him, a touch of venom in my voice. 'The divorce, it counts as a change in circumstances. Which is probably what's made them, you know, rescind the acceptance of University lodgings, they don't know I can afford it any more.'

'That's not true,' my mum said. 'If anything, this kind of thing, there are avenues for support.'

'Yes, which closed a month ago,' I said, with a laugh. 'At least, to get support with this. We can start again, with support, whatever. But we chose to go with a private letter, which means that, up until we've gone there and signed on, which we haven't done yet - it was all informal and verbal agreements, they can pull out!'

I stood, the anger getting to me.

Mum and Dan sat there, a look of shame on their faces, but there was a determination there, too. I knew they didn't mean for this to happen.

'I know it's not your fault,' I said to them, calming my shaky voice. 'I know that. And I know I'll sort something out. I'm just... I wanted things to go smoothly, you know?'

Mum nodded, and stood. 'I'm so sorry, Jamie.' Then, she pulled me into a hug, squeezing me. 'We can argue it, if you want - I've already sent off a very strongly worded email.'

'And I'll call them first thing Monday,' Dan said. 'Anything to help straighten this out.'

But I shook my head, another idea coming to me. 'Lets just... it's been a long night. And this isn't the end of the world, like you said. I'll look into a few things.'

The hug ended, and I sat with the tea, taking a sip. It was a little too sweet, but I didn't say anything.

'So... how was the show?' Dan asked.

'It was an art exhibition,' I said. 'Emerald was featured there, so I went with her, for support.'

Mum's eyebrow twitched at that. 'And... Hannah didn't mind?'

'Hannah was busy with some personal thing,' I said. 'She might be staying for a bit. But, no, she wasn't fussed.'

'Not fussed about another girl stopping the night? In your room?' Dan asked. At that, my mum gawked, turning to me.

'Jamie!'

I gave a soft laugh. 'Look... this is... I don't want to talk to you guys about this, but, seeing as you asked... me and Hannah have a bit of an open thing. It's new, and we're trying things out with people we trust, so...'

It went a little quiet. Dan sipped his tea. Mum gave a sigh, her eyebrows high.

'Well,' she said. 'So long as you're all, you know, safe.'

'God,' I laughed.

'And happy!' she added, quickly.

I looked at her. 'We are. I really like her.'

'Which one?' Dan asked, and mum elbowed him.

'Hannah,' I said, smiling. I didn't expect to smile like this, in this kind of conversation, with them, but here we were.

'Well, look,' mum said with a sigh. 'Nothing can be done until morning, so - go and make sure the girls are... comfortable-'

'Mum-'

'And, you know. Keep it down.'

'Oh, God,' I laughed, finishing my tea. 'It's going to be fine, you know,' I told them. Dan nodded, while mum looked a little concerned. But that was her way, after all. With a smile, and little else to say, I left my mug there and headed upstairs.

Pushing the door to my childhood bedroom open, despite the adultifications I had made over the years, it was a little strange to see Hannah and Emerald just... sat there. Upon the navy-blue bed sheets, the cupboard to their right full of old school books and toys that, only a few years ago, I had fought so hard not to have taken to the charity shop or skip. On their left was the chest of drawers that hid an array of clothes from my mid-teens, up till pretty recently - everything from branded, superhero-themed t-shirts to smarter stuff like my current suit.

They were here, sitting in the heart of my life. And they smiled up at me.

'Hey,' I said, shutting the door behind me and leaning back against it. Truthfully, the room was a little small for three people. 'Sorry if that was a bit weird.'

'Your dad looked happy to see us,' Emerald said with a smirk.

'Step-dad,' I corrected. 'Mum's husband. It's... recent.'

'Thanks for letting me stay,' Hannah said, still looking a little shell-shocked. 'I didn't know where to put my things.' She kicked her bag, which was on the floor by her feet.

'Don't worry about it,' I said. 'Because I have a plan. - but only if you guys are up for it.'

This, I could tell, piqued their interest. Something to distract them from the circumstances at hand. Something else to think about.

'Yeah?' Hannah asked.

'Well, it starts with bad news - at the same time your thing was happening, my mum was texting me about the fact that, in short, I've lost my accommodation for Uni in september.'

Both of them looked a little shocked, faces slackening.

'Shit, Jamie, that's...' Hannah said, not knowing what to say.

'It's fine,' I said, jumping in. 'Because, tonight we met someone. Someone who wants someone, and someone who has access to a lot of money.'

Emerald frowned. 'What... what are you saying?'

I sat myself at the desk chair, spinning it to face them. 'I'm saying we - we - don't need accommodation. Gabriella, an old... not friend, not at all, but I knew her in school. She's married herself off to a rich, old, sterile guy. Tonight, me and Emerald showed her what a good time really was. She... wanted me to get her pregnant.'

At that, Hannah's eyes widened. 'She what?'

'I know,' I said. 'I didn't, you know, do that. But, she gave me her number. We could meet under a pretence, use her to get to her husband, and offer her an 'IVF treatment'. For a considerable amount, of course.'

'Would he believe us?' Emerald asked, looking slightly worried. Then, she looked at me, and remembered. 'Oh. Yeah.'

'In all honesty,' I said, 'I could just compel him to give us the money - but that feels a lot more like robbing. I'm trying to do good; and, failing good, then at least making people happy. Gabriella wants a kid. We can provide that. The price - a home. For us. Near where I will be studying, big enough for us, plus... guests.'

Hannah and Emerald paused for a moment, looking at each other, then inward. Thinking.

'I'm not influencing you,' I said. 'I wanted your honest opinion on it. But don't say anything yet - first, we should get cleaned up. Emerald, do you want to shower first?'

She gave a soft nod, her red hair falling over her shoulder in a way that made her look thoughtful. Considered in a way I hadn't seen her before.