Mind Writing Pt. 10: Christine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emerald nodded. 'Yes, Mistress.'

Hannah looked at me. 'Is she still, you know, under that instruction?'

I nodded.

'Cum,' Hannah ordered.

'Ohhhhhhh,' Emerald moaned, before biting down on her lip to try and contain it. Her hands gripped the table, white-knuckling as the orgasm rolled through her. As she shook, her tits bounced in the most adorable way, her hair falling over her shoulders as her mouth fell open in a silent, repressed groan.

'God, I love it when you do that to her,' I said. 'How about, while we fuck tonight, we make her watch - and, if you're feeling generous, you can give her any orgasms you feel she deserves.'

'Oh, I love that idea,' Hannah grinned.

'But first - let's eat,' I said as Emerald recovered, sitting with us as her shaky breath settled.

'I love you guys,' she murmured as I pulled open the pizza, the smell making us all groan at once.

* * *

Full of food, and another hour into near-exhaustion, the three of us wandered back upstairs. The evening had been full of laughs, some teasing - mostly from me and Hannah of our topless Emerald - and general bonding, but as things had gotten later, ad the food had started to dry up, there was a general feeling that, at some point, we were going to take this party to bed.

When I ushered the girls into my room, and shut the door behind them, there was a quiet. A stillness that held tension like a raindrop attempting to drip. Suspended animation.

I approached Hannah, slowly, in the dim of the moonlight that managed to get in through the curtains, and kissed her. Reaching out, I found Emerald's hand, and tugged her in.

'You get one kiss, understood?'

Emerald nodded, and proceeded to make the most of her one kiss; her lips parted, and she eagerly made love to Hannah's mouth. Hannah groaned, hands roaming over Emerald's body, enjoying her for a moment as Emerald made the most of her time. Before long, though, Hannah pushed her away.

'Kneel on the floor,' Hannah told her. 'Naked. No touching yourself. You cum when I tell you.'

Emerald nodded. 'Yes, Mistress.'

'Good girl,' Hannah smiled, before giving Emerald's butt a final squeeze, and patting her in dismissal. Emerald found a cushion that had rolled off the bed, and plopped it before her, before kneeling on it carefully. She knew she was in for a bit of a long-haul.

Hannah and myself, on the other hand, were looking forward to something more... usual. Typical.

Normal.

So, in a strangely giddy state, we began to strip, climbing into bed and hiding from the mild midnight air. As she pulled that pyjama top up and over, I kissed her body in the darkness, feeling the natural soft of her tits as I pecked her from collar bone to hip, tugging her bottoms off her in an easy singular pull. I held them out, and felt Emerald take them from me gratefully as I stayed beneath the covers. Our heat warmed the hidden spaces between us quickly, as Hannah's gasps and whimpers as my tongue found her clit filled the quiet.

I tasted her, her wetness unaided by my 'gift' - a simple result of her attraction for me. It was the greatest of compliments, and pushed me to do more; I eagerly lapped her juices, my tongue making slippery, clumsy love to her clit as I held her hips in my hands.

Hannah ran fingers through my hair as I ate her cunt for all it was worth, slobbering her perfect sex as though it was the food of the gods.

'Oh, shit,' Hannah moaned into the pillows, her voice hushed but desperate. 'Like that, baby - just like that!'

I obeyed, repeating until my mouth started to ache, and even tried to push through that until I felt her thighs, soft-but-powerful, tightening around my head. I moaned into her wet lips as she seized up, arching her back in silent agony before letting out a deep, shaky breath.

She'd managed not to scream, keeping her wits about her even as she came.

'Fuck me,' Emerald sighed, mostly to herself.

'So good,' Hannah moaned. 'You have a talented tongue.'

'Oh yeah?' I asked, climbing up her body. I moved my hands from her hips to her waist, then her shoulders. One hand cupped her face as I kissed her, her own juices coating my face, smearing into hers as my cock dangled beneath me, stroking her mound softly. Her little plume of pubic hair was soft against me, and I moaned into her mouth as she mewled under me.

'Oh, yeah,' she answered as she opened her legs further, inviting me in. I pressed my forehead into hers as her hand dipped beneath us, guiding my cock until the head pressed against her slick opening.

'Fuck,' I moaned as I sank in, the head pressing into her easily. I looked at her, seeing how her face twisted in pleasure, even in the dark. I could make out the way her mouth fell open when I pressed deeper, the way her eyebrows twitched and furrowed when I pulled back, the way her eyes rolled as I sank even deeper.

'Baby,' she moaned, her voice a little hoarse, a little tired. 'Fuck me.'

I didn't need to be told twice, and began to thrust, fucking Hannah missionary style in my own bed - possibly the most vanilla experience I'd had to date. Even when I'd fucked Ali here, it was with the gift messing with her head, making her cum harder, moan louder, her brain switching off. And, while all of that was fun, there was something so raw about this .About being with Hannah, the only sounds between us the primal groans of two people in love, fucking each other under the cover of dark.

'Fuck me, Jamie,' she whispered in my ear as I slammed my hips into her - her cunt was sloppy, wet and slick, eager for me. I wondered if she was thinking about Gabriella, about being fucked until she was pregnant. About the fact that we were in love, and even if it wasn't know, I fully planned to start a family with her. One day.

The thought of it almost made me cum, but I tried to hold off. To make this last a little longer.

I slowed, moving deeper and deliberately with my thrusts. I'd half expected Hannah to complain, but instead she groaned, her knees coming up around me as I fucked her nice and slowly.

'Jamie,' she whispered, her voice tight and high, taut with the threat of another orgasm. 'Jamie! Jami-i-ie!'

She tensed up, but I kept my rhythm, slowly fucking my entire length into , and then out of her slick hole, feeling her muscles tense around me. She was somewhere between trying to force me out, and hold me in, as I watched her eyes roll back.

Then, she relaxed again - but I wasn't done.

'I love you,' I moaned into her neck, kissing her back to reality. She mewled, not answering as the fog of cumming still clouded her mind, until I shifted my hands.

I looped them under her knees, pulling them up over my shoulders as I loomed over her.

'Oh, fuck,' she whined weakly.

'Oh, fuck,' I heard Emeral gasp, her voyeurism adding a lewdness t the entirely sweeting, loving affair.

With her ankles on my shoulders, I was able to fuck Hannah even deeper, the angle of our bodies aligning perfectly for me to fill her on each slow, indulgent stroke.

'Faster, Jamie,' Hannah moaned as her hands clung to my bedding. 'Baby, fuck me faster.'

Again, I obeyed, speeding up a little on little with each thrust, until I was slapping against her, our bodies meeting in a wet plap-plap-plap.

'Shit-shit-fuck, yes, Jamie - yes-yes-yes - fuck me, baby - fuck me, fuck me, fUCK!'

Hannah gripped me, grabbing my neck, arms, hair - anything to hold onto me as she came, this third orgasm sending her into a rolling cascade of pleasure. It was too much for me, too, as I sped up, my thrusts getting more and more frantic.

'Yes-yes,' Hannah moaned as she realised what was happening. 'Cum in me, Jamie,' she moaned. 'Cum inside me baby.'

That was the last thing I needed, as I landed balls-deep inside her slick cunt, cumming so hard I could feel my pulse in my face.

'Shhhhhhit,' I growled as we orgasmed together, the pulsing pleasure like nothing else. Hannah, somehow still lucid enough to even think, turned and grabbed Emerald's hand, reaching off the bed.

'Cum!' Hannah ordered, and Emerald followed us into the abyss of pleasure.

Soon after, we were a trio of sweating, panting, dumbly smiling bodies; we were all sticky and sweaty, but as it was well past 1am by this point, none of us felt a pull to get up and clean just yet. That could wait for morning.

As it was, Hannah pulled Emerald up into my bed as I rolled off her, lying on my back as Hannah led the panting Emerald up between us. The redhead setted between us as I pulled the covers up, the warmth in the bed more than a replacement for the pyjamas.

I couldn't resist one last look over the two gorgeous people sharing this bed with me, before rolling to spoon Emerald. Before I'd even gotten comfortable, I felt her push her rump back against my crotch, as Hannah whispered to her, 'Cum.'

Emerald groaned, her body tensing up between us, as I reached around to hold her. Hannah did the same, squeezing Emerald in as her induced orgasm subsided.

'Love you guys,' Emerald muttered, a sigh of sleepy orgasmic bliss. They were the last words spoken before morning, and they said it all.

* * *

Daylight broke early, as it tended to do in late August.

The immediate sensation I experienced was an awareness of flesh. The feeling of soft bodies rubbing up against mine, first thing in the morning, was... nice.

'Morning,' Hannah said over the mess of ginger hair between us. Emerald shifted, herself in a world between sleeping and wakefulness.

'Morning,' I smiled, before letting my hand slide across Emerald's body, over to Hannah's hips.

'Last night was... amazing,' I said. 'We should do that more often.'

'Definitely,' Hannah said, her eyes hooded. I didn't need to tune in to know what mood she was in. 'But...' her voice purred as her own hands followed Emerald's shape, the sex-pet between us purring as she was pulled awake a little more. 'I think I'm in the mood for something a little more... fucked.'

'Oh?' I asked, eyebrow cocking.

Hannah nodded, biting her lip. 'For starters - why don't we put this one to use? I think that morning wood could do with some attention.'

'Right you are,' I said. I tuned into Emerald, and pulled up her obedience - her lust and arousal was already sky-high, and I wondered for a moment what dreams she'd had. 'She'll do whatever you ask.'

'Emerald,' Hannah said softly. 'Wake up.'

Her eyes snapped to attention.

'Suck his cock,' she told her. 'Until he cums. Then, eat my pussy until I cum. Understood?'

Emerald nodded happily, before shuffling and snaking downwards, beneath the covers. She kissed her way down my chest, to the top of my thigh, making me sigh in pleasure as Emerald's lips found my morning wood. She moaned beneath the duvet as she began to service me, while Hannah shuffled over a little, kissing me on the cheek.

Even with the activity of the day before, when I came it was thick and coursed through me, making me shudder and moan into Hannah's mouth as my hand gripped Emerald by the hair. She licked me clean, slurping me generously beneath the blanket, before shifting her attention over to Hannah.

Hannah rolled back, opening her legs patiently as her red-headed pet slithered between her parted thighs. I watched her face as her eyes slid shut, lips catching between her teeth as she held back moans, her hand finding mine and squeezing me as Emerald did her magic.

'Fuck,' Hannah moaned as he chest started to rise and fall more rapidly, her orgasm approaching.

Quietly, I whispered in her ear, 'Do you want this to last longer?'

Hannah, in her lust-soaked sleepy state, nodded, so I tuned in. As I watched her pleasure creeping up, her orgasm and climax edging up to the edge, I did my magic. I repressed her orgasm, holding her there on the edge as her pleasure continued to climb, higher than it should have been possible.

Emerald, happily obeying her instructions from her mistress, refused to give in, instead pitifully insisted on tongue-fucking Hannah to an orgasm she couldn't cause.

Emerald was good - but the power lay with me, after all.

'Beg,' I told her, and Hannah's eyes slid open. Her gaze was sloppy, unfocused as the pleasure swirled inside her, too big for her body to contain. With a tug, I pulled the duvet down below her tits so I could indulge myself in the sight of her gorgeous, perfect tits bouncing softly as she shuddered.

'Please,' Hannah gasped.

'No,' I smiled, kissing Hannah's neck and running a thumb over her nipple, watching as she moaned, reacting perfectly to our touches. We worshipped her as I kept her on the edge of climax, unable to fall either side of the peak, just keeping her there.

'Please, baby,' she whimpered as I moved down, my kisses reaching her collar bone, then the swell of her breast, and finally the pink nub of her nipple. 'Oh, Jamie, please?'

I suckled happily, feeling my cock harden again beneath the sheets. I decided that, despite Emerald's mouth bringing me to orgasm already, I wanted to start this perfect day by feeling the insides of Hannah's eager pussy, too.

'Get on me,' I told her. 'Facing upwards.'

Hannah obeyed, as Emerald kept her face in her lap, patiently attempting to push Hannah through that invisible boundary I held her up against. She climbed onto me, her head resting back against my shoulder, her back on my chest, her tush against my cock.

'Emerald, guide me inside her - keep eating her cunt.'

Technically it wasn't an 'order', but Emerald was all too happy to oblige. She took my length and slid the head against Hannah's wet slit. We both moaned as I popped inside, as Emerald continued her tongue's assault on Hannah's clit. Hannah writhed against me as I rolled beneath her - it was barely even fucking, we were simply enjoying the feeling of each other's bodies.

'Fuck, Jamie,' Hannah moaned, turning so her lips brushed my jaw. 'God, please, keep me here forever.'

'I promise,' I said, kissing her. 'Though, if I don't let you cum, I think you might kill me.'

'Definitely,' she smiled. 'I meant here. With you.'

I kissed her, stretching her a little, and relented. I released her orgasm, and felt her crash over the edge as she shuddered against me, only half my cock inside her as she shook atop me, my hands holding her voluptuous tits as Emerald's tongue against her clit made the climax last and last and last.

Eventually, Emerald came up, poking her head up through the bedding, kissing her way up Hannah's body. Her face was a mess of juices and smiles.

'Have fun?' I asked.

'Best way to wake up,' she said, 'is with a healthy serving of cum. A better way to wake up, is with two.'

Hannah laughed, before shaking Emerald off. She rolled, kneeling in the bed, naked as the day she was born, and regarded us both.

'So - are you calling Gabriella today?' she asked.

I paused. 'I thought you didn't like the idea too much.'

Hannah shrugged. 'I'm feeling more... secure today. Plus, the idea of watching some bitch get fucked pregnant is... it's doing something to me. Haven't stopped thinking about it, to be honest.'

I smiled. 'Only if you're sure,' I said. 'Like I said - I could just... compel her husband to buy us a house.'

Hannah shrugged. 'I dunno. Is it strange that it feels more fun if it's transactional?'

'I agree,' Emerald said, lounging on the bed next to me. She hadn't wiped her face.

I picked up my phone, and drafted a text to Gabriella. 'How does this sound?' I asked, handing it to Hannah.

'Dirty,' she said. 'I wonder if she'll go for it.'

* * *

'Howard's got a house in Newcastle,' Gabriella said eagerly. Meeting her in town had been a bit of a pain, but after Emerald's payment money had come in this morning, she was more than happy to pay for the taxi for us all.

The cafe was quiet, and the small booth we sat in gave us a modicum of privacy, even as a waitress watched the four of us from across the room. With a quick tuning-in, I cast away her curiosity, and she spun away almost immediately.

The text to Gabriella had been a risk, it was certain - basically a straight-up offer of 'pregnancy' for the exchange of a home in Newcastle. Gabriella's eager response had come as something of a surprise, as I had in no way ordered her to respond to me - this was... genuine.

'And he's... okay with this idea?' I asked. I didn't care much if he wasn't, but it would safe some bother if he was.

Gabriella nodded. 'He's renting it out, but he said that he doesn't have tenants in at the moment. It's empty. Perfect.'

Emerald and Hannah, sat either side of me, watched her with a degree of curiosity, and Gabriella occasionally flitted her eyes to them. I was sure she was curious, too. I pulled down her inhibitions, just slightly, to get her to talk.

'Besides,' she said, with a slightly hushed voice. 'After the... hypnosis you did on me, we had a rather... intense night. He would have said yes to anything this morning.'

'Oh?' I asked, remembering what I had told her. That she would offer him anal, and that when he did fuck her arse, she would become a cock-hungry slut, empty-headed, feeling pleasure instead of pain.

'Oh, yes,' she said. 'I don't know how you did it, but... I actually enjoyed it!' She looked at Hannah, then Emerald. 'Ten. Inches. Without Jamie, it was too painful to fit. Did he help you guys like that, too?'

Hannah smiled. 'That and more,' she said. 'I hear you want to be... inseminated.'

Gabriella straightened, glancing around the room, before rolling with it. She nodded.

'That's hot,' Emerald breathed. I could feel her arousal, swirling around her like a cloud.

'That's the terms,' I said. 'You get us the house, you come and stay with us and we'll make sure that, when you go back to your husband, you'll have a bun in the oven.'

Gabriella shivered. Something in her was very excited about that idea. About being fucked into motherhood.

'Will it be... you?' she asked me.

I considered it. 'Maybe. I was thinking more of a... revolving door situation. I can walk with you around the city, selecting any men you like the look of. We bring them back, have them fuck you, fill you, and leave with no memory of it. Eventually, one of them will knock you up.' I smirked. 'Of course, if you want to make sure, I'm sure we can look at more than one instance.'

Gabriella's arousal - as well as Hannah's and Emerald's - had been clocking up as I was speaking, their minds racing with images of a train of sex.

Gabriella let out a small sigh. 'Yes,' she said. 'Okay - I mean, I agree. I can get you the address - no need to sign anything or anything like that. No rent.'

'No?' I said, slightly surprised I hadn't had to smooth that wrinkle, either.

'No,' Gabriella said. 'He said that if you give him a child, you can have whatever you want.'

'I'm surprised you told him,' Hannah said. I was, too, but Gabriella just smiled.

'He knows he's sterile,' she said. 'I'm not how you expected this to go otherwise.'

'That's a good point,' Emerald said.

'Deal's a good one,' I said. 'Send me the address,' I said, motioning for Hannah to stand and let me out.

'Wait!' Gabriella said, stopping us.

'Yes?' I asked.

'I just...' she stammered. 'I didn't... realise you were going... so fast?'