Mindbreak Any% - The Second Run

Story Info
After warming up, Kaylee goes on the prowl.
2.9k words
4.79
15.7k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bus pulled up to the central hub of the University, and Kaylee slung her bag over her shoulder again. Leaving the comatose Anna leaning against the wall underneath the window, Kaylee sauntered from the bus, her cock still half hard and bulging out her gym shorts to their limits while still maintaining a modicum of decency.

Kaylee had been lucky with her find of Anna. Finding someone who could take all 23 inches of her cock at once was no easy task. It had been found that the optimum size of cock for the Mindbreak Any% category was somewhere between 18-20 inches. It was said to be the perfect balance between the optimum size for complete penetration while still stretching out the receiver as much as possible, while also broadening the range of people who could possibly take a cock of that magnitude. Coupled with the fact that runs of this speed were speculated to only be possible once your cock reached over a foot and half in size, it made it a very competitive field. And futas were already competitive enough about size in the first place.

Fortunately, Kaylee knew that there were plenty of sluts capable of taking her monster dong on this particular campus. It had been the one she'd attended not two years ago, and she knew all the best bars and dens to find plenty of trashy little whores who were desperate to get their cunts plowed to relieve them of the mountains of stress they were under. It was only early in the morning, just before 11 o'clock, but Kaylee was certain that it wouldn't make a difference.

Most of the bars on the campus were trashy, flashy and overpriced to hell and back. The food was bad and the drinks were worse, but they got you drunk and that's what mattered. Kaylee knew that within a mile radius from the centre of the campus, there were about 20 different bars she could scour, so she set to work. The first few had been fruitless, filled with depressed people staring at laptops with cold food sitting next to them, while the bar staff stared forlornly at their phones.

Minutes turned into hours as Kaylee flitted from bar to bar. She knew this would be the difficult time of day, it was why she'd chosen to come this far out first, most people were at work or at home, but students? Students never stopped. Most of them were horny and when a beautiful hung futa like herself offered them a good time, very few of them were likely to refuse.

It was about noon when she'd struck gold. A few girls dressed in loose fitting dresses walked into the bar she's stationed herself in. She overheard one of them complaining about how much work she had left to do, how much stress she was under and something about her lecturer never showing up for class this morning. Kaylee didn't care about the details, all she needed to know was that these girls were stressed out of their minds and all she needed was one of them to agree to get fucked by her, preferably back at their flat, and then she could make her first real attempt of the day.

The girls sat themselves in a booth near the front, in the perfect position for Kaylee to overhear their conversation while she sat on a stool at the bar while she slowly nursed a beer. She didn't really want to drink it, but she'd bought it not to look too out of place, or risk getting thrown out by the barman. It was slow going really, but Kaylee had managed to single out which girls could probably take her two foot bitchbreaker just by looking at them.

There was one dressed in a tight fitting yellow dress, who had tits that were just begging to spill out. She was barely paying attention to the conversation that was going on around her while she pulled out a pocket mirror and started applying a thick layer of bubblegum pink lipstick to her plump cocksuckers. Once that was done she took a moment to check that her long golden blonde hair was still immaculately straightened before returning to idly sipping her cocktail. Something green with a lime resting on the rim. All in all, she was the quintessential bimbo. Perfect.

Kaylee sat at the bar, contemplating her next move, when she caught something in the corner of her eye. The bimbo was staring at her. She tried not to make the smile on her face too obvious. Instead, she maneuvered the leg closest to her, and let her whole massive bulge come into view. She took another sip of her beer while flicking her eyes over to the bimbo. Yep, it had worked like a charm, her eyes were locked squarely on her prominent package. Then she flicked her eyes back up and they locked squarely onto Kaylee's. Recognising her chance, she shot her a smirk over the rim of her beer bottle, and tilted her head in the direction of the toilets towards the back of the building.

The bimbo didn't even bother to excuse herself from her friends, who were so deep in some boring conversation complaining about their missing lecturer that they wouldn't even notice her departure. She stood up from the booth, looked at Kaylee and subconsciously licked her lips, and then headed towards the bathroom. Kaylee placed her bottle back on the counter, and made to follow her. This had worked out better than she'd hoped.

--- --- ---

Kaylee had barely managed to shut the bathroom door before the hot little bimbo had thrown herself on her. Catching her in her thick, muscle corded arms, Kaylee quickly spun her around and pressed her against the door before jamming her lips against the horny little nympho, who reciprocated with just as much enthusiasm. Holding her up with one hand, Kaylee slipped the other down and cupped her gorgeous ass through her dress. She'd caught a glimpse of it on the way in here, but now feeling it in her hands, she could feel the perfect spherical shape and the telltale firmness of a surgically enhanced ass. She could feel it in the tits pressing against her chest as well, sitting far too high and far too firm for tits of this size to be real.

Kaylee could feel the bimbo's hands sneaking downwards, down towards the half-sleeping python that hid within her tight fitting shorts. She let it happen, she found people to be a lot more receptive when she let them have that last piece of control before she tore it away from them, and took them for the ride of their life. She felt those lithe hands sneaking beneath her waistband, and felt them rest against the hot slap of fuckmeat. She continued to make out with this cheap little whore while she felt her cock being fished out, and once she finally felt the broad tip of her cum cannon break free from the confines, she sprang into action.

She tore away from the door and spun around, the blonde bombshell still firmly in her grasp, and she planted her on the countertop behind them, between the sinks that she decided she wasn't going to inspect too closely. She'd been in enough student bars to know what they'd look like, and she didn't want to spoil the mood. Now securely sitting on the counter, Kaylee took a step backwards, and let her hands travel down the bimbo's body, finding the hem of her dress and with little ceremony, she whipped it over her head.

Wasting no time on preamble or small talk, Kaylee spread the busty bimbo's legs wide and dived in. Her whole body was tight, and that went for her pussy as well. Her tongue probed in and out, lathering it in attention while she let her eyes wander up the bimbo's form. Her stomach was tight, brutally stripped of all fat, but not deeply muscled like hers was. Her waist was tiny, flaring out on either end into a torso just wide enough to support her massive fake tits, and hips almost as wide as her shoulders. All in all, she was the perfect hourglass shape.

"GODSHITFUCK!" She screamed, writhing on the counter while one hand mauled her honeydew sized tit and the other ran through her meticulously straightened hair, "Oh God, I fucking needed this! Shit, you better give me that massive fucking cock before someone walks in on us."

Kaylee wasn't one to complain, she was only doing the requisite amount of prep work to make sure she'd slide in easy enough anyway, and this whore went from wet to a waterfall in under a minute. Standing up, Kaylee fished her phone out of her pocket before shimmying out of her shorts, leaving them discarded on the floor. With a few quick swipes of her thumb she had the SeXSplit app open, and was ready to start her new run. Not counting her warmup, this was going to be her true first run of the day.

She lined the fat head of her cock up with the bimbo's dripping cunt, not even needing to guide it with her hands as it stood perfectly straight and as hard as a steel girder. She could feel the tension. Every beat of her heart as it was amplified by her bulging cock, the veins pulsing angrily as they spiderwebbed across the surface. She leaned in close, both hands on either side of this slut's legs, one of them resting on her phone waiting to press the button to start her run. Every muscle in her body tensed as she leaned into her face, a placid mask hiding her emotions that contrasted with the bimbo's look of eager anticipation. The mask she wore cracked as her mouth twisted into somewhere between a snarl and a smirk, as she put every fibre of her tightly wound muscular body into thrusting all 23 inches of her indomitable monolith of cockmeat into her soaked twat.

She tapped the button to start the new run, then clamped both hands onto either side of her waspish waist. Any normal lover would have started slow, especially when working with equipment this size, but Kaylee was no normal lover. She started hard and fast, blowing through the bimbo's first orgasm in under 15 seconds. Kaylee thought that perhaps hearing banshee-like screaming coming from the toilets might raise some alarms, but with both her hands occupied groping the glorious curves in front of her, there was only really one option left. She dived forwards, planting her own mouth back over the bimbo's claiming it as hers. The bimbo barely responded, practically melting into her as her mind turned to mush with the onslaught of this domineering futa.

She kept up this same brutal pace, never slowing, never speeding up. She'd found it to be a pretty solid strategy as long as she varied her angle of attack. She never gave the bimbo a moment of reprieve. She let her hands explore her body, groping those all-too-firm tits and wrapping her arm around her neck pulling her in closer, while her tongue explored and dominated every part of her mouth.

Kaylee felt something stirring in herself as well. While the blonde bitch had gone through several body shaking orgasms in the past... she spared a moment to glance at her phone, one minute and thirty four seconds, she was starting to feel the beginnings of her own winding up. After her last draining this morning, and then her escapades on the bus combined with the two hours spent waiting for her ideal partner, she had no doubt that her balls were in the midst of preparing a pretty potent load for her.

She'd always been prolific. In the build up to this day she'd flooded her entire apartment buildings plumbing several times. She'd heard complaints from her neighbours about baths not draining, or toilets not flushing. She'd even heard one complaining about a sink backing up so much that an odd, viscous white liquid started coming back out of the drain. Only her and her flatmates knew the truth, and they weren't about to go and tell their landlord about what she'd done. Instead they played it off like it was bothering them as well, and they blamed it on the cheap construction work and narrow plumbing

But the days leading up to today were probably the worst. Getting herself to the point of being completely empty had been... taxing. She'd even had to sneak out in the middle of the night to jerk off into the storm drain, so as to avoid completely backing up the entire building again. Kaylee was hopeful she could complete her challenge before the day dragged on too long. Who knew what would happen if it went on too long.

Two and a half minutes in. Half her time had passed. The bimbo was shaking, now in a looped state of constant orgasming, but maybe Kaylee had made a mistake. This slut was experienced, her pussy was milking her cock for all it was worth, trying to wring every inch of pleasure it could get out of it. She could also feel her muttering into her own mouth as she made out with her, a constant sting of muffled expletives as her eyes flickered. Kaylee decided that some extra effort was required for this one, so she upped her pace.

Normally she tried to keep her TPS, or Thrusts Per Second to around 5, drawing about half of her 2 foot schlong in and out with each thrust. It was a brutal pace but perfect for this kind of run. Or it would be if Kaylee had had the foresight to not up the difficulty on herself by picking a girl who clearly had the endurance to keep up with a savage tempo. Not only keep up with it, but to relish in it as well. 5 thrusts per second equated to roughly 1,500 thrusts in 5 minutes. She'd trained for that, her body was well tuned to keeping that level of endurance for that long, but it looked like she was going to have to push herself a little here.

She narrowed her stance, bringing her powerful, muscle corded thighs closer together. It was a less stable stance but it gave her the leverage to increase her inhuman thrusts. 6 TPS, 7 TPS. 3 minutes into her challenge and she was at 8 Thrusts Per Second. She spread her arms wider on the counter top to give herself some more stability, but knocked her phone into the empty sink next to her, obscuring her screen from view. Fuck.

She kept at it though, feeling the bimbos arms start to go slack from their constant exploration of her body. At some point they'd sneaked into her tank top and freed her massive tits, but Kaylee hadn't noticed. Her hips felt like they were burning and her forehead dripped with sweat. The pussy that had once felt tight around her cock, like it wouldn't let go for anything, now felt loose and abused, spasming with no control over it's muscles anymore. Her balls churned, getting heavier, making each thrust take more and more of her strength. She felt her pussy get tighter, though whether that was the slut's muscles or just her cock getting thicker to jettison her load, she wasn't 100% sure.

Almost there.

Almost THERE.

The dam burst. Rope after rope of thick, creamy cum flooded her pussy, and that's what did it. Her arms slackened and her pussy clamped down one more time before it too went slack. Her head lolled back, eyes rolling in her head as her mouth fell open in a silent scream. Kaylee snapped her hand out to grab her phone, flipping it over and tapping the screen. Even as her body trembled as it let out blast after blast of potent cum into her cunt, she looked down at the screen with a look of disappointment. 6 minutes and 2 seconds.

She stepped back, her still shooting cock now covering the dishevelled bimbo in layers of her off-white baby batter, as a waterfall of her chowder-like load slowly leaked from her abused snatch while her womb slowly deflated, looking like she'd swallowed a basketball in one go. One hand lazily drifted down and started jerking as she filled in the details of her run. Average TPS, any changes to plan, those kinds of things. Her mind barely registered that she was cumming. After all the cumming she'd done through her life, she was kind of numb to the sensation. It was why she'd taken up SeXSplit after all, to add some drive and motivation back into her sex life.

After a minute of blasting thick, chunky ropes all over the bimbo, the counter top and the mirror behind her, Kaylee's orgasm finally came to an end. Pretty short for what she was used to. She turned around to recover her abandoned shorts, when the bathroom door clicked open. It was one of the girls from the table, probably having just noticed that their friend had left and was wondering what was taking so long. She looked to her friend, fucked unconscious on the counter top and covered in cum, the to the Futa stood in front of her, with her half-hard cunt crusher dangling between her legs, a last heavy drop of cum dangling stubbornly from the tip, and the heavy looking ballsack behind that was responsible for the carnage. She took a moment before she looked back up.

"Wanna come back to my place?"