Mindbreak Any% - The Third Run

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slipped her hands underneath Lucy, lifting her slightly from the bedsheets. Her hands slipped downwards, firmly grasping that massive, plush ass as it quivered from Lucy's endless string of orgasms. With her knees planted wide and Lucy held secure in her iron grip, Kaylee poured all the strength she could into her core and plowed forwards, burying as much of her nearly 2-foot cock into the bottom-heavy short stack as she could.

Lucy screamed in true rapturous orgasm, but Kaylee was disappointed. She'd bottomed out at a little over the first foot of her cock, leaving half of her cock still high and dry outside of her new cock-sleave, but she intended to change that. She withdrew her monster and gathered her strength again, sending her length pistoning back into Lucy, who was now nearing unconsciousness despite Kaylee's abandoning of her challenge. Not that Kaylee had taken any notice, she was too busy building up her pace, her hips coming that much closer to that of a brutal phallic jack-hammer. With every thrust she gained more ground, and with every thrust the bed beneath then groaned, the cheap wooden slats of the well-worn bed creaking with every might pound.

Sweat plastered Kaylee's brunette strands of hair to her head as she brought one of her hands out to brush the locks from her eyes. She wanted no distractions, just to sink into the wonderful tight, wet feeling of her mighty cock coring out this girl. And yet it seemed like everything conspired against her. Her sensitivity was turned up to max, and not just in her cock. She heard everything from Lucy's ragged breathing to the creaking and cracking of the protesting bed. Her balls broiled with her gallons of unspent seed, and they groaned as another wave of growth passed over them, pushing even harder against her thighs, desperate for some kind of release. And over all of that, in the constant slapping of flesh on flesh, in the moment that she finally managed to bottom out her massive cock inside Lucy and as she was about to roar her triumph, she heard the door to the flat open.

There was nothing she nor anyone else could do to stop her now though. She was finally there, all 23 inches of her bitch breaker were firmly planted and she was going to finally let loose. Her hips became a blur as she pounded away, finally able to let herself sink into the sensation of her cock being fully sheathed and not having to worry about some stupid rules or time limits. For once, this was all for her. Not even the voice calling from the hallway could pull her out of her reverie now.

"Uhh, Lucy? That you? I thought we were meeting up after class?" The voice called from the entrance, but neither the hung futa nor Lucy could hear her anymore. "Hey what's that noise? And whose are these shorts outside my... Room..."

She stood frozen in the doorway, barely comprehending what she was seeing. So many questions filled her mind and flew out again before she could voice them. Who was this person? Why were they in her room? Were those her balls? How come she could see her cock through her friend's stomach? And the one she wanted to admit to the least, when would she get her turn?

The bed gave one last brave lurch before it collapsed beneath them, the motion planting Kaylee's cock firmly into the back of Lucy's womb. Her scream filled the room and blasted out into the hallway. The windows shook, whether under the impact of the collapsing bed or Lucy's banshee-like wail was unclear, and Kaylee let out one final roar.

Her cock pulsed as blood was forced down it's length, her cum vein widening in preparation to empty itself. The river of pre that had been leaking from the tip soon to be massively overshadowed by an ocean. Her balls made a valiant attempt to pull themselves closer to her body but failed under their own weight.

"GOD, I'M FUCKING CUMMING, TAKE IT ALL YOU DUMB FUCKING WHORE!" Kaylee screamed at the top of her lungs, there was no doubt that everyone in the building knew what was happening by now, and even though she was witnessing it, Holly still couldn't believe it as she stood in the hallway, her hand subconsciously finding its way inside of her jeans.

Cum rocketed from her cock, blasting the back of Lucy's womb and visibly stretching her body under the force of impact. The next blast did the same, as did each subsequent blast, each one of them adding more and more cum into Lucy's already overstuffed womb. Pretty soon her expanded stomach began to spill over, the sheer volume of cum being packed into her small body hiding the outline of the monster dong from view and flowing over the bed. Despite the massive amount of pressure, none of the viscous baby batter could make it's way back out, Lucy's tiny cunt being stretched and sealed by Kaylee's gigantic meaty monolith.

With sounds like custard being sucked down a drain, Kaylee slowly unsheathed her mighty dick from Lucy's now gaped pussy. She launched rope after rope over her twitching form, painting the room and the bed with her potent, musky seed. Her phone was lost somewhere under the sea of spunk, the briefly forgotten app uselessly beeping at her to record her progress. Somewhere in Kaylee's mind she might have regretted her choice. Who knew if this could have been the run. Any one of them could break her record after all. But she needed this. Normal sex and masturbation was a treat to her now that it was so... functional. Her relationship to her pleasure had only gotten more complex, but the further into it she went, the more she enjoyed it. Indulging in this feast of fornication might have been the best sex she'd had in a long time, and as she turned around to spread her virile baby batter over the rest of the room, she finally spotted her opportunity to make it last even longer

--- --- ---

She'd taken Holly in the hallway. Bent over, legs spread, arms against the wall as she shoved her well lubed fuckstick into her asshole. She didn't stop to count, think about technique or anything like that. She just pressed her massive body against this girls horny, willing form and fucked her. It wasn't just sex, nowhere near to love making. It was hard, primal fucking. And all the while her balls brewed her next catastrophic load. Kaylee might have worried about that if it didn't feel so damn good.

She pounded her guts into submission, slipping more and more of her beastly cock into her resistant fuck tunnel. There was an odd moment when she finally felt her hips meat Holly's firm rear, when she felt something hard on the tip of her cock, when she realised that she was stretching her gut out into the wall. She smiled and carried on, giving no mercy. When she filled her guts with her white tar, she noted with satisfaction the noticeable dent she'd left in the drywall, almost the perfect size for her to slip her cock into.

She left Holly collapsed in the hall, and made her way to the kitchen. She routed through the fridge, taking some leftovers she recognised from a local fast food joint and a bottle of soda. Her body ached in the best way, but her mind was tired. She'd been going for a few hours while running on minimal sleep. She warmed up the leftovers and collapsed into a couch, wolfing down the food before drifting off into a powernap that would give her the energy she needed for the next few hours. Hopefully by then some more of Lucy's flatmates will have returned and she could empty the next load her balls will no doubt have brewed by then.

After that... Well, she had an idea of where she'd be heading next.

12