All Comments on 'Mindfuck'

by Linda_BB

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
engwritesengwritesabout 5 years ago
Good start

It's a good start, however, you need to add depth to your characters. Are they good doing bad things or just bad?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good Ending

Aw <3 that ending was really sweet. We need more of those.

swfb70swfb70about 5 years ago
not

a fan of rape

egeswenderegeswenderabout 5 years ago
2 stories

1. Editing.

2. This felt like 2 stories slammed together, which made the overall story weak. I suggest either have him detect her weakness during the stripping. Or (my preference) just leave her a bitch and continue revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Please Read

You say you won't take notice of anonymous comments, but I suggest you read - and take notice - of this one:-

Your writing is woefully bad, but you have a couple of good ideas, so try contacting one of our volunteer editors here and work with them before you submit anything else.

(When I say your writing is bad, I'm not being snarky, it is genuinely very bad - in places it's barely English. I'm submitting this comment without signing in, but I am one of Lit's highest-ranked authors and don't wish to start start a slagging fest over comments)

JG

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

LEARN TO SPELL, IDIOT!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLinda_BB@Linda_BB
My name is Linda and has joined here, to write stories, my inspiration comes from very different places, and the fantasies I write covers several of the categories, so expect a little bit of everything. I love writing short stories. If you like to give me some constructive fe...