Mindy in New York Ch. 01

Story Info
Mindy discovers the harsh truth about her lover.
12.2k words
4.7
9.7k
16
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

If you haven't read Cindy's Journey yet, I would recommend you to do so first.

Some key characters and events from these two stories overlap with one another, because they are parallel to each other. And certain events in this story will seem to mirror the other one: that is intentional. A lot of story elements are interconnected, it's all part of the overall world building I have planned months in advance. The world building will include different characters from different stories.

The chapters will be much longer in this story. All 4 of the chapters are done, they will be released within about a 12 day window.

Please rate and comment, thank you very much.

*

A BEAUTIFUL LIE

Then...

She stood there by the lake in shorts, flip-flops, and an old t-shirt. She wore sunglasses and a wide-brimmed hat. She didn't want anyone to recognize her, because she really didn't feel like talking to anyone. She watched some teenage kids having fun together while swimming in the water and thought of better days.

She looked down and fondled the charm bracelet with her fingers. Cindy had made it for her in celebration of their friendship. This was the place where she had been standing when Cindy had kissed her on the cheek one day, with her wet, beautiful, blonde hair glistening in the sunlight. It was one of their moments together, which made Mindy realize how much she loved her, and that she was falling for her.

Cindy had been such a troubled youth when Mindy had met her, but she absolutely had a heart of gold. When she smiled it was almost divine to Mindy, her smile could have lit up a room. She was indeed like an angel to her, but their love was forbidden.

Her laughter, her voice, her gorgeous eyes, her deep love for Mindy. Mindy cherished all of it: she even regarded those memories as more precious than life itself.

Torn away from each other in a moment of brutal, relentless violence and nightmarish heartbreak. Cindy, her one true love, was gone now and Mindy didn't think she'd ever see her again. That harsh reality set in as she started to cry yet again.

"I'll never forget you, Cindy." She said quietly while wiping her bitter tears away. "I'll carry your memory until the day I die."

Mindy was leaving for college soon. Her mother was happy for her. And her father? Well, she just couldn't wait to get the fuck away from him. She also missed her older sister, who had been sent away to California to live with her aunt. She had resented her father for that for years.

She turned and slowly walked away. Her mother was patiently waiting for her, she was ready to leave this miserable town behind her.

Now...

Mindy laid in the bed inside her luxury apartment in New York. She laid there naked in the darkness, but a dream had woken her up. They had come with ever-increasing frequency lately and she could see a pattern amongst them. She looked at the clock that rested on the bedside stand. It was 12:15 a.m., she wondered when Valerie would be home from schmoozing at the art gallery. Normally, she would've gone with her, but she had a terrible headache earlier that evening.

She had felt just 'off' in general lately. 'I have everything I want. I should just be happy, right?' She wondered. But there was a feeling gnawing at her somewhere deep inside. It just wouldn't go away.

Then the light in the hallway was switched on. It pierced the bedroom's darkness under the door, then Valerie slowly opened the door. She was in a tight black dress. She quickly removed her black high-heels and let her long hair down from its bun. She shook her black and green hair out and flipped her head back. Mindy just watched her in absolute stillness, while she laid there gazing at her.

Valerie had her character flaws, but it was her body that always grabbed Mindy's full attention. She looked seductive in the light and how it only revealed one side of her thin, sexy form. Mindy watched her drop that dress as she wiggled free of it, exposing her tattoos and her lingerie.

"You're watching me, aren't you?" Val's voice whispered in a silky smooth tone. Mindy just slowly nodded at her. Val pulled her bra off and tossed it across the room to land on the plush, grey chair.

She slowly pulled her underwear down, exaggerating the curve of her back to appear more enticing. She stood up, and the edges of the light showed her thick, dark pubic hairs. She never shaved down there, and it left a trail going up to her stomach and down her inner thighs. She was in so many ways sexy in her own unique way, and also so different from Mindy.

Mindy had quickly adopted the look of a business professional at her young age because that's what she wanted to pursue for a career. She was an absolutely stunning beauty of European descent but usually dressed more conservatively. Valerie had the look of a wild, sensual free spirit in tank tops with no bra and cut-off shorts. She always had been a sexy, hot lesbian, and she wasn't shy about showing her body off.

New York University offered art classes as part of their community outreach programs, and that's how they had met two years prior. Mindy felt chemistry with her she had not really experienced before. And so started their hot, steamy romance of wild sexual encounters and all-night fucking marathons.

Val sat down on the bed and caressed Mindy's face, kissing her cheek softly and running her hands over her hips and ass.

"I know you want me, honey," Val said in a breathy, husky voice. "I like it when you watch me strip.

Mindy laid there and rolled over to expose her curvy body to her. She was silently drifting somewhere between her hot desire for Valerie and wanting to just be left alone. But her anxious feelings were quickly displaced by the sensations of Val's mouth and hands, triggering her arousal deep inside her body.

Mindy whimpered as she felt those familiar hands going down her body to find her growing wetness. Val's pierced lip and tongue made long strokes all over her, she started at her hips and made long wet trails up along her ample breasts. Val teased her with wet circles all over her nipples and slid her hand between her supple thighs. Mindy felt the heat building deep in her core, it started to spread out into the rest of her body. Every lick and caress sent sensual chills shooting through her writhing body. She ran her red nails through Val's scented, silky hair.

Mindy surrendered to her erotic impulses as Val licked and bit her neck and caressed her cheek with her feminine hand. She saw her saliva glistening on her lover's lips as Val let out a sharp exhale and caressed her lips with her pink tongue. Her probing, persistent kisses caused Mindy to totally fall into her need for her once again. Mindy sucked at the stud on her lip ring, Val nibbled and teased her lips, she listened closely as Mindy's breath became a rhythm of deep, rapid gasps.

Val groped, licked, and kissed her lover as their bodies heated up from the constant rubbing. Val's large hanging breasts with their pierced nipples mashed against Mindy's very sensitive tits. Their panting becoming a chorus of intensifying lust with each passing moment. Val moved her sloppy mouth a bit lower to her nipples and sucked hard on them, making her tremble and push Val's face into her sweaty flesh. Mindy's hips thrust upward, and she rubbed her increasingly wet, needy pussy against Val's pelvis.

Her lust making her forget any hesitation she had just minutes ago. Mindy grunted with all her focus on fucking Val and how quickly she was approaching orgasm. She felt like Val's roaring flame of lust was engulfing her also in a lewd dance of their horny bodies. It was Val's carnal, warm-blooded aggression in bed that had kept her enraptured for so long.

Val bit and licked her nipples in a frenzy of wet slurping: Mindy purred, moaned, and quivered under her eager mouth's constant sucking. Val kept going as one of her hands slipped inside her slick pussy, she pumped her with long, hard thrusts.

A few minutes later, Mindy so badly wanted her mouth on her begging, dripping cunt.

"Val, ba-ba-baby," Mindy said in between her desperate breaths. "Ple-please eat my pussy. I am so close, baby."

She saw Val's gorgeous face as she licked her lips and moved down her body with loud slurping noises. Her mouth passed over her small patch of pubic hair to lick her tingling vulva. Val spit on her asshole, making Mindy shiver with pleasure. She knew what was coming next, she felt two fingers slide up inside her and press on the sensitive flesh in her rectum.

Val hooked two fingers up her ass and sucked her clit hard while rubbing her g-spot hard with her other hand. Mindy gasped out through a burst of spittle with a forceful thrusting of her hips. She was responding to her lover's intense, sensual sucking. She could feel her orgasm being drawn out through Val's sexy mouth that sucked on her engorged nub.

Within minutes, her whole body jerked up with a piercing scream before slamming back down on the mattress. She arched her back and spasmed hard as her thighs and glutes tensed up with her aftershocks. Mindy laid there panting, and grabbing Val's hair as Val's greedy mouth lapped up the juices trickling out of her.

"Ohhh baby, my god," Mindy whispered breathlessly, letting that licking tongue soothe and satisfy her. She let the ecstasy flood through her being. She closed her eyes and caressed Val's long hair: that moment between them was perfect and absolutely exquisite. Val caressed her body with her hands moving up and down her sides while massaging her firm thighs. Mindy let out a satisfied groan.

"Maybe you'd like to return the favor, baby?" Val smiled at her and licked her hard nipples again.

"Yes Val, of course. Show me your delicious ass, babe."

Valerie laid down next to her and presented her curvy, bubble ass with her fingers pulling her cheeks apart.

"You know what I like, Mindy." She looked back at her as Mindy's mouth found hers, and their lips met in a fiery, sloppy wet kiss. Mindy's fingers caressed her hairy cunt and rubbed her wetness all over her ass crack, and Mindy licked it off her fingertips. Val moaned as Mindy licked her way down her back, she teased her by lapping at her lower back.

She spit on her fuzzy crack, sniffing the natural odors of her thick, dark hairs. She indulged in her lover's taint, licking her brown hole all over. She savored the taste as her darting tongue made rapid strokes along her perineum, making Val flinch and grind into her lips. She pushed her humping ass into her face with urgent, horny desperation to feel that mouth devour her.

Filthy, wet sounds filled the room while Mindy started fucking her cunt with her hand. Val's hand kept her ass spread wide for her tongue that pushed against her sensitive bud. Mindy used her tongue like a small dick and pushed inside, letting the coppery taste fill her mouth. The thick ass hairs tickled her nose, and Val's juice flowed freely as it mingled with Mindy's profuse saliva in a dripping, sweet mess.

Val's lithe form sweated and writhed with the waves of acute gratification that swept over her. Her hand found her clit, and she made frenzied strokes on the pulsing nub of flesh, which added to the orgasm she felt building inside of her. Every thrust of that tongue into her tight ass sent spikes of pleasure radiating through her.

A few minutes later, Val's orgasm suddenly hit her with an explosive finality, that washed over her in a tumultuous sensation.

"Ohhh..my god baby...uhhh...uhhh..fuuuck!" She humped Mindy's face with a loud, shaking moan and sprayed her cunt juices into her mouth. Val collapsed on the bed, letting her body just flop down with Mindy on top of her. Mindy continued to lick at her ass, causing her to giggle and squeal with delight.

Mindy laid next to her in silence while she stroked her soft butt. Val turned over and looked at her before drawing her close with her soft hands.

"I love you, babe." Val kissed her gently on the lips.

"I love you too." Mindy caressed her hands even as that feeling returned, the feeling that something was wrong. Then she laid back and realized how tired she was. She wanted more out of their sex life, but she had already been shut down in that regard.

Then Mindy feels it again, that resentment and guilt mingling with fears she is being selfish. Selfish for wanting more from their sex life. But she didn't have the time or energy to stew that night. She felt herself drifting into sleep, she had to get up early for work.

She awoke hours later at 7:30 a.m., she turned over and switched off her alarm. She groaned with a big stretch and heard Val mutter in her sleep. Mindy looked her over, watching her lovely breasts and pierced nipples rising slowly with her deep breaths. She lingered for a moment while thinking about how things had changed between them over the past few months.

She put her bare feet down and shuffled into the spacious bathroom, she closed the door and brushed her teeth. She finished and put her brush back, then she saw it again in the mirror. She looked deep into her own eyes, lingering at that moment. She had become aware there were memories she had pushed down inside, they cast a shadow over her mind. Sometimes it felt like a blade threatening to cut once again into her heart, the thought made her breath quicken and her heart race.

She felt it again, like something laying under a veil of darkness. Something hidden, it felt tempting but also forbidden to her. She wasn't sure where that feeling came from. All she could discern is that a few months ago, a disquiet had taken root in her soul.

She did her makeup and looked herself over, trying to distract herself from the feeling she found hard to label. She had learned to like her thick lips and her other features like her high cheekbones, she had grown in her self-acceptance. She brush her shoulder length, straight, layered hair that flared out into teased ends. She put her bra over her rather buxom breasts and reached for her work clothes. After smoothing her clothes over her statuesque body, she checked the time again and left the bathroom.

"Are you going to say good morning?" Val stirred in the bed and looked at her.

"Yes, good morning babe." Mindy leaned over her and kissed her softly

"I wish we could have more sex. You were wonderful last night Mindy," Val said while she squeezed her hand tight.

"Thanks, Val, but you know I have to work. It's a new job for me, I can't miss any work."

"I guess. I'll just masturbate then, all by myself." She pouted and gave her a dirty look.

"If you must, then do so." Mindy pulled back from her and felt her pulse quicken from anger. She bit her tongue to avoid saying something she would regret. Valerie had used such guilt trips against her in the past, and Mindy was tired of it.

"So you're going then?" Val asked as she let her hand go.

"I have to, you know this already." Mindy let out a sigh of frustration and left the room. She walked through the large living room and into the beautiful kitchen with its large windows that overlooked Manhattan. She adored the large cabinets of cobalt blue with white trim that matched the countertops.

She was pleased the coffee pot had been set to brew already. She sat at the large kitchen island and poured herself a cup, she reached for her phone and started checking for emails from her work. After about ten minutes Val made her way groggily into the kitchen, wearing only a t-shirt.

She stood at the counter looking through the cabinets. The sight of her round, firm ass caught Mindy's gaze. The dark hairs in her ass crack were a stark contrast to her pale, smooth skin. Val walked over and sat across from her while pouring her coffee. She studied Mindy's body language with her eyes.

"So do you wanna fuck again after work?" Val licked her lips and met her gaze.

"Yes Val, I think we can do that," Mindy muttered while still feeling tense.

"Don't sound so excited." Val rolled her eyes and crossed her arms in a defensive posture.

"Jesus Val, what do you want from me?" Mindy threw her hands up in aggravation. "You know I have to work, and this opportunity means a lot to me. I go to sleep when I am tired at night because of my schedule, and you act like it's rejection. You knew months ago what my schedule would be like."

"Yes, I know, babe." Val let out a big sigh and fidgeted in her stool. "I guess sometimes I just want more, I have a high sex drive."

"I know you do." Mindy poured her coffee into a travel mug. "Look, we can talk more about this later. I have to go."

"OK, well I hope you have a good day. I am gonna meet with a potential client who likes my art and design work."

"Sounds good to me." Mindy hugged her and kissed her. "Bye, Val."

"Bye, baby." Val gave her a faint smile, and she yawned again.

Mindy walked to the front door and put her black boots on. She grabbed her car keys and left. As she walked to the elevator, she couldn't shake the feeling that Val was withholding something important from her.

Later that day, she sat down in her small office inside Catchword's building. She had been hired straight out of college into a Manager's position with the marketing company. She had impressed them with her high marks from college, and her professional demeanor.

She looked over her emails again, and felt proud of herself for all that she had accomplished so far that day.

She finished sending an email and grabbed her phone. She continued her search from earlier that day, she was looking for BDSM clubs. Her curiosity had not subsided at all since she had first seen it in a porno. Then her phone beeped, and she pulled up a new message from Val: it was a picture of her fucking herself with her sopping wet fingers. She dropped the phone on her desk and let out a frustrated groan. She wanted to go home and fuck Val, but she also wanted more.

Before she had time to really send her a response, she realized she had to pee. She left her office and headed to the bathroom. After flushing the toilet, she went to wash her hands and saw Esther walk in.

"Hi, Mindy!" Esther gave her a friendly smile with a twinkle in her eye.

"Hi, Esther." Mindy couldn't help but smile back at her. Esther was always so cheerful and sweet. She was the personal assistant to Carla, Mindy's boss. She was beautiful in a nerdy, awkward way. A lot of other women in the office seemed to look down on her, they shunned her. Mindy didn't like how they acted like the snotty, hot girls clique. They reminded her of the girls she went to high school with, and she didn't like them too much.

"How are you doing today?"

"I am doing pretty well Esther, looking forward to the weekend. How about you?"

"Another busy day, Carla is a demanding boss. But she's also fair and patient."

"Yes, it sure seems that way." Mindy chuckled. She finished washing her hands and dried them. "Any special plans for this weekend?"

"Well to be honest," she looked to make sure no one else was in a bathroom stall and that they had privacy, "I am going to a kinky club this weekend, I can't wait."

Mindy stopped, her breath caught in her throat. She was floored, but in a good way. 'This whole time, I've been working with a woman who is into kinky shit?' She thought. 'I may have hit the jackpot.'

"So-so you're into that too?"

"Yes-wait a minute Mindy, you like kink too?"

"Well I..,ummm not exactly." Mindy's lovely face suddenly appeared downcast. "I really wanna try it, but my girlfriend won't do it. Tell me more about this club through please?"

"Yes I will, let me go pee first though. Meet me in the break room in five minutes?"

"Yes, I'll be there!"

Mindy walked into the break room. It was very modern and quite nice for a break room. It was always very clean and had plenty of seating at the 3 long tables inside. Mindy found her salad inside the stainless-steel fridge and sat down at a table in a comfy black chair.