Mindy in New York Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Esther entered and sat her purse down with her lunch container by Mindy.

Mindy looked her over, her long black hair pulled back in a stylish ponytail.

She was wearing a long-sleeved tight shirt that day, which accentuated her fat tits. At 5' 9", she was curvy, tall and her grey pencil skirt showed off her pallid, long legs.

She looked at Mindy through her thick, red-framed glasses and gave her a pleasant yet sexy grin. She looked so innocent and hot at the same time, like a girl next door type. Mindy had been working with her for months, yet it seemed to her like she was just noticing how pretty she really was.

"So Mindy were all alone. What do you want to know?"

"Tell me about the club, please."

Esther reached into her purse and pulled out a business card, she handed it to Mindy.

"It's called the Red Circle. It's a BDSM place, a dance club, and a sex club all in one."

"Ohh I see, people actually have sex there too?'

"Yes, all the time. I've seen women fucking right by the dance floor."

"Ohh wow, I never heard of such a thing." Mindy blushed. She was finding it difficult to maintain her composure. She thought she may have stumbled onto a sexual gold mine. "But Val probably would say no. I don't know about all that."

Esther could see the sadness on her face. "Mindy, we're friends, right?"

"Yes, of course. Why do you ask, though?"

"Because I can see there's something you're afraid to tell me." Esther rested her head in her hands and looked into her eyes. "So spill it, babe. It's ok, I'll keep it between us."

Mindy set her fork down and let out a long breath. "When I met Valerie a few years ago, it was so fucking hot. We were constantly at each other, we fucked all the time and in so many places. She even licked my pussy at the beach once in broad daylight. It was so hot-blooded and lewd, but now...I just don't know."

"You can't get completely satisfied, I know that look. My mother had the same look for years until she convinced my father to get help for his depression. He loves my mother. It's just that depression affected so many things, including their sex life."

"Well, I am happy for your parents. But Val just says she's not into kinky stuff, which is really surprising because she acts so wild and is so sensual otherwise. I just really want to explore this, I can't get the idea out of my head. Can I just go talk to someone at this place? I am sure I'll have a lot of questions.'

"Yes, you can. Chanel, the manager, is very sweet and helpful. She will address any questions you may have."

"Do you, by chance, have any picture of the place, Esther?"

"Yes, and I can show you some sexy pictures as well."

Esther unlocked her phone and held it in front of Mindy. She started swiping. Mindy saw pictures of gorgeous women, scantily-clad, and dancing together. She saw pictures of BDSM furniture and women being fucked and sexually humiliated. A dozen more similar pictures and Mindy was getting hot in her pants.

"Oh wait, I gotta find the sexy one of me." Esther's eyes lit up again. "Here it is, checks it out." Mindy gazed upon the picture of her wearing a very tight black latex corset and fishnet stockings with long gloves and a slave collar. But her big, prominent breasts are what really caught Mindy's eye.

"Holy shit Esther? Are-are those real?"

"Yep, my babies are real babies!" Esther's face lit up with amusement at her reaction, and she rubbed her tits sensually through her shirt.

"How-how big are they if you don't mind me asking?" Mindy gulped as her throat went dry from nervous arousal.

"36F Mindy."

"Oh wow, they are so amazing and sexy."

"Thank you, Mindy. I thought about getting breast reduction surgery, but I like my titties too much. They are so sensitive, I love getting my nipples pinched, fucked, licked, and my tits flogged."

"Your breasts flogged? Doesn't that fucking hurt though?"

"Yes, but in a good way. You should try it sometime. I think you might like it."

"Yes, maybe I-I will." Mindy finished her salad and took a sip of her juice. "I just wanna find someone who can show me all the kinky things I wanna try."

"Well, the mistresses they have are the best. They are experienced and all very sexy women, I am sure you can find someone to work with you."

They sat eating in silence for a few minutes while Mindy considered all that she had learned. Her curiosity had absolutely been piqued despite her fears, fears of what Val might say.

"I have to go back to work, Mindy. Come find me later if you wanna talk, though."

"Yes, Esther, I have a few things I need to finish up too. Thank you for listening: it's nice to have a true friend here, I feel less alone now."

"You are quite a welcome sweetie. I hope you can get all your fantasies fulfilled someday." Esther stood up and gathered her things.

"Mindy, I would never leave you unsatisfied. I have always been attracted to you." Esther didn't ask permission or hesitate. She grabbed Mindy and kissed her deeply and erotically, Mindy moaned and felt herself go weak as her nipples ached with pulsing hardness. Esther pulled back and wiped a thin strand of saliva from her chin, Mindy's jaw trembled from her sudden arousal.

"I'm sorry, I have to finish my work before I can go home. I hope you can find satisfaction at the club, let me know how it goes."

Mindy just nodded as Esther left, she was still stunned and absolutely aroused by the kiss. Mindy sat there for a minute and thought about how conflicted she also felt, how going to the club could change her life forever.

She looked at the time and headed back to her office, Carla spotted her in the hallway.

"Mindy." She called out and walked up to her from behind. "Have you seen Esther?"

"Yes, I just saw her in the break room. She said she was going back to work."

"Oh OK, good, did you finish those reports that I need?"

"Yes, I will have them ready within an hour, I think."

"OK, good, thank you, Mindy." Carla smiled at her and lightly caressed her arm. "Keep up the good work."

"Thank you, Carla, I will." Mindy turned and rushed back to her office, she closed the door and leaned against it while taking a shaky breath. She noticed her panties were getting wet from talking with Esther.

"Is my boss flirting with me too?" She wondered out loud. Carla was a married 35-year-old woman, and Mindy thought the tanned redhead was stunning and sexy. Carla had helped her find a tanning salon when she first landed her job. She had seen Carla in a bikini her first time in the salon, and she had fantasized about her ever since. She had a smoking hot milf body with large, round breasts and long, athletic legs.

She locked the door and sat at her desk. She finished the reports quickly and felt the growing tension in her young body. She had resorted to fucking herself in her office a few times before, and she was positively feverish by that point.

She opened the TOR browser again on her laptop and pulled up her favorite porn. She watched a gorgeous blonde getting flogged, spanked, and spit on by a beautiful black mistress. Then she found one with brutal lesbian ass fisting and golden showers to get herself even more heated up.

She stood up and unzipped her black dress slacks, and much to her amazement, she was dripping profusely from her cunt. She reached in the canvas bag by her desk and reached for a hand towel. She kept them handy for occasions such as this, she pulled her pants down to her ankles and put her bare ass on the towel.

She found her favorite pink vibrator in the bag too. She turned it on and slipped it under her red dress shirt, she pulled down her bra's cup to expose her already aching nipples. She watched the young, dark-haired babe swallowing piss that overflowed from her sexy mouth, and moaning as her ass was fucked hard and fast by a gloved hand. She wished she was the one violating the horny, young slut, like a sexy goddess with her hot-blooded slave.

Her sensitive red nipples were already electrified with the vibrator sending jolts of delicious pleasure through her soft flesh. It rattled her body down through her core and into her pussy, and that hot itch spread through her loins with a persistent, wet warmth.

She leaned back and opened her legs wide. She rubbed her hand into her small patch of dark hair. She tugged on her soaked labia and massaged the flesh with her messy hand, then she teased her clit and rolled it in her fingertips with slow circles. She rubbed the sex toy against her nipples with increasing speed and friction, making her gasp from her sexy lips. She cupped her pussy and rubbed from her clit, then down over her asshole in broad, fast strokes with urgent pressure. After a few minutes, she felt her orgasm building like a steaming pot about to boil over. She started probing her ass with two fingers and put the buzzing toy on her cunt.

"Uhhh...mmph...fuuuck..fuck..ohh my god.." Her lust burst through her, driving through her shaking body like a spike of unstoppable hotness that made her whole body go tight like a bow's string. She jammed the toy's pink tip deep inside her with a thrust so fucking hard that it hurt a little. She pushed her ass up off the chair and pushed her head back with trembling tension, holding her in a tightening grip of passion. She pumped her cunt with her hand in a blur of desperation, fucking herself with agonizing, wet friction.

She hardly cared about being caught at that point, and her sexual needs took control. She suddenly dropped the vibrator and bit down on her sleeve with a shivering jaw as she screamed with a fierce orgasm that made her shake all up and down her heated body.

Her ass gripped her fingers tight as it spasmed, along with her pussy that trickled her juices out from her pink center, pulsing and flexing with its powerful throbbing impulses. She watched her hands shaking as the orgasms exited her shivering body that was getting sweaty. She hunched forward and rested her head on the desk, taking deep gasps to regain her breath.

After a few minutes, she settled down a bit and pulled her pants up. She got her hand sanitizer and cleaned up. Then she heard a knock on her door, her office didn't have any windows.

"Who is it?"

"It's Carla."

"OK, I am on the phone!" She yelled, hoping Carla could hear her. She took a deep breath and tucked her shirt back in her pants. She grabbed the reports and unlocked her door.

"Hi, Carla, looking for these?" She handed her the quarterly reports.

"Yes Mindy, thank you much." She stopped and looked Mindy over, her cheeks looked red for some reason.

"You look flushed. Are you OK?"

"Ye-yes Carla, I-I am fine, thank you."

"OK Mindy, well thank you for the reports on time. You are good at your job."

"Thank you very much, Carla. I appreciate the feedback."

"You're welcome, have a good evening." Carla turned quickly and walked away with a big smile she could no longer contain. She knew that look that Mindy had on her face. Between that and her body language, she knew she had lied to her. But she wasn't mad, instead, she was quite aroused.

Carla set the reports on her desk and sat down in her plush, white leather chair. She steepled her manicured hands and smirked. She had always liked Mindy since the moment she met her. She had to keep her cool the day of her interview. She thought the younger woman was not only very attractive, but sweet as well.

"I want a job that's close to the apartment I'm getting with my girlfriend." She had told her at her initial job interview, she wasn't secretive about being a lesbian. Carla then noticed her bottom desk drawer was slightly open. She spotted her sex toys in there. She closed it completely and let out a big sigh, wondering if she would get to fuck Mindy too.

"I am sure it will happen. I just need to be patient. " She muttered to herself. "I'll have you eating my pussy Mindy, just like all the rest."

Mindy arrived back at her building around 6 that evening, Val was waiting for her. They had dinner together, and they were soon naked in bed again.

Val kissed and fingered her, but Carla's face popped into her mind. She thought of that hot milf and her gorgeous lips, her hands roaming over her body and fucking her with wet, hot noises of pleasure. She kissed Val while thinking of her boss fucking her deep and hard while she was tied up, being violated like a total whore. She wanted Esther's sweet pussy on her face, she wanted to be tied up and forced to eat her cunt.

Val fucked her good and hard with her strap-on. She thought of Esther's long nails digging into her hips as she pounded Mindy's tight pussy. She whimpered and imagined Carla pulling hard on her hair, forcing her wet mouth over her soaked pussy. She came hard with powerful, shaking orgasms while Val held her close. But she wanted both of them fucking her holes with big strap-on's, using her for hours on end.

She turned Val over and attacked her body, sucking her hairy pussy extremely hard like a woman gone mad with passion and lust. She listened to her cries and imagined being between Esther's thick thighs, licking her clit and tonguing her asshole. Then she would have her way with that curvy slut, fucking her until she could hardly walk, making Esther her dirty whore.

She fucked and sucked Val until Val begged her to stop. She scooted back on the mattress to get away from Mindy, with her pussy sore and hyper-sensitive. She laid there in disbelief, something had come over Mindy that night. She had absolutely ravished her body and left her a quivering mess in the wake of her orgasms.

"Ohh shit, baby, you sent me to the moon and back." Val smiled with deep satisfaction and kissed her over and over. Mindy snuggled close to her and kissed her back, but her mind was drifting back to earlier that day. She thought of what Esther had told her about that club and the possibilities. She was so frustrated with Val. She didn't think that her desires would become such controversy within their relationship, she thought that maybe denying her certain things was a power trip for Val.

'That would certainly fit within her personality type.' She thought. She remembered when Val had totally lost her temper over the phone. She had screamed at the poor man from the art gallery over a simple mistake he had made. It seemed like she always had to feel in control, even when it wasn't really possible.

Val drifted off to sleep, Mindy watched her breathing softly in dreamland, and she was tired, yet also restless. Her mind was racing while she laid there, she was anxious because she felt like something was wrong with her. Her desires felt natural to her, but she also felt guilty for her fantasizing about women from work.

She laid there for a while, tossing and turning with no success. She looked at the time, it was 11:30 p.m. She decided to get up and head to the shower. She flicked on the softer bathroom lights and lit some scented candles. She wanted dimmer lighting that would relax her. She turned the water on and got in the hot shower.

She let the water soothe her body, feeling it run over her. She stood there for a few moments and felt it returning again. She felt like her heart was being pulled in two different directions: her deepest desires were clashing with her sense of loyalty to Val. Things had changed so quickly for her since college, and she sensed more changes coming soon. She also cursed herself for not being more firm with Val, in being more insistent on having her needs met.

She could see a new path in her life clear to her now. She just felt like she had been meant to meet someone like Esther, like it was supposed to happen. Even if it didn't make any logical sense, she wanted to find out where this new path was leading.

Yet the tension she had felt recently was almost unbearable like it was all coming to a head. Something was going on with Val. She was sure of it, and time would reveal whatever it was, for better or worse. She had been able to sense things before they happened since she was a young child.

"Just give me guidance, please." She said in prayer with tears streaming down her face. She didn't pray often, but when she did, she was quite sincere about it.

"Please just give me a sign." But that sign was coming in a way she would not expect.

The next day at work, she was composing emails when the receptionist buzzed her office's phone.

"Yes, Janet?" She said to the receptionist

"Hi Mindy, you have a visitor out in the front lobby."

"A visitor? Who is it?"

"A young lady named Caitlin. She says it's important."

"Ohh, OK. Please tell her, I'll be there in a few."

"OK, will do."

"OK, thank you, Janet."

Janet ended the call, and Mindy finished her emails, then she headed to the lobby. Caitlin was sitting on the brown couch near the elevators in her gym clothes. She was a 25-year-old Brazilian beauty, with a petite slender frame. Her long, dark blonde hair rested over one shoulder, her toned legs were clad in tight yoga pants. Her perky breasts pressed against the blue fabric of her sports bra, which she wore under her hoodie. She looked stunning even without make-up, and she had turned heads when she walked into the building.

However, she did not look very happy when Mindy approached her. She looked depressed about something.

"Caitlin! What a nice surprise. I haven't seen you in a month or so, right?"

"Yes, I think you're right, Mindy." Caitlin stood up and gave her a big, tender hug. "How are you doing?"

"I am doing OK. To what do I owe the pleasure?"

"Listen, Mindy, can we go somewhere nearby and talk? Maybe I can buy you lunch?"

"Umm sure...is everything OK?"

"I'll explain soon enough." She let out a big sigh that puffed her cute cheeks. "How soon can you go?"

"Hmm, about fifteen minutes. Can you wait?"

"Yes that's fine, I'll just wait for you here."

"OK, if you need anything just ask Janet."

A little bit later they were at a nearby restaurant ordering their lunches. The waiter took their orders and brought them their iced tea. After some small talk, Mindy could see how troubled she looked, her gorgeous face had a burdened look to it.

"You said you it was important, Caitlin. So, why don't you tell me what is really on your mind?"

"I hate to bring this news to you, but you should know the truth." Caitlin let out a deep sigh and Mindy sensed her hesitation.

"I was at the gym, but to be honest I just couldn't stay focused on my workout. I felt compelled to come to talk to you, good thing I know where you work."

"I'm glad to see you, but it's not like you to show up unannounced. So please just tell me what troubles you."

"A few days ago some friends invited me to a showing at the Agora gallery. And I spotted Valerie there too. "

"Yes she invited me that night but I had a bad headache, so I stayed in. But what's the problem?"

Caitlin produced her phone and opened her pictures, she showed her some pictures of Valerie, she was standing in the gallery with a stunning young redhead. Caitlin swiped through her pictures, Mindy saw Val getting closer to the redhead in the pictures, they looked like an affectionate couple.

"Do you know the young woman in the pictures, Mindy?"

"No-no...I-I don't recognize her. But those pictures don't really prove anything."

"OK, first of all, her name is Claire. And look, I am truly sorry to have to tell you this, I know how hard this must be for you to hear-"

"They uhhh-they could just be friends. It's not like Val would lie to me..." Her voice faded into a choking back of her tears. Mindy looked at her and her jaw started to tremble as a deep pain began to soak into her heart, the reality of it all was starting to sink in.

"Mindy babe, I am so sorry." Caitlin reached over and caressed her soft hand, Mindy opened hers and received her comforting touch.