Mindy in New York Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This-this can't be though. There has to be an explanation, she wouldn't do this to me!"

"Wait, there's more: I also asked her that evening about Claire. She didn't deny it, she just laughed it off. I saw her kiss her, on the lips. Again, I am so sorry."

"Wait, I think I remember now. Claire, her name is Claire?"

"Yes, I am quite certain. Why do you ask?"

"I'll never forget the first time she told me about her. She couldn't shut up about her, how nice and how cute she was. She never rambles like that about anybody." She stopped to wipe her tears with a napkin. "I-I uhhh felt my heart sinking in that moment. I knew something was wrong, but I didn't have the guts to press her about it...that fucking bitch. I fell for her, Caitlin. I fell for her so hard. I took my job not only for the opportunity but also for her. God damnit, I knew it! Sometimes though...I hate it when I'm right."

"You mean your intuition, Mindy?"

"Yes, my intuition."

"Again, I'm so sorry, you don't deserve this." Caitlin looked at her with genuine compassion and gently wiped her tear away.

Then the waiter arrived with their sandwiches, Mindy tried to eat despite feeling so upset. Mindy changed the subject in an attempt to take her mind off the bad news. Mindy asked Caitlin about her work with the symphony, because Caitlin was a cellist with an orchestra. Soon Mindy's phone beeped because Carla was calling her.

"OK, I'll be back soon, I am right next door." Mindy ended the call. "I gotta go back to work and try to focus on my job. Just some things to finish up before the weekend. But thank you for telling me the truth, Caitlin."

"Of course, you deserve to know. I should be home tonight. You call me if you need anything, anything at all."

"Thank you, why are you so nice to me?"

"The night months ago that I met you at that party, you were so nice to me. I had just broken up with my girlfriend, and you just sat with me and listened to my troubles Mindy. You could have been drinking, mingling, and dancing with other people, but you didn't." Caitlin felt like crying at the fond memory of her. "You were just so kind to me, you were so caring and I just wanna repay you somehow if I can."

"Just like good karma?" Mindy gave her a big hug and kissed her cheek.

"Yes, just like karma Mindy. It comes back to you."

"Yes I agree, I gotta run, thanks for lunch!"

"You're welcome." She watched Mindy's statuesque body as she walked away, and let out a deep sigh of hot desire. "So drop-dead gorgeous. Val's karma is she doesn't fucking deserve you."

A few hours later Mindy sat at her desk trying to focus on what she was doing. Her eyes kept drifting to that business card on her desk that Esther had given to her. She had hesitated to call earlier because of concern over Val's opinion.

"Fuck it." She said, "Why should I care about what that cheater thinks, about anything at all?"

She picked up her phone and dialed the club's number.

"Hello." A sensual voice said after a few rings. "Thank you for calling the Red Circle, where your darkest fantasies can come true. This is Amanda, how can I help you?"

"Ummm...hi-hi there Amanda. My name is Mindy, and a co-worker referred me to your club."

"Yes Mindy, what can I do for you, my dear?"

"Well, I'm-I'm curious about things like BDSM but I have no experience with it. Is there anyway I can come in and talk to someone about that?"

"Yes, I think that can be arranged. Would you like to meet with one of our mistresses?"

"Ye-yes I think I would."

"Excellent, when would you like to come in?"

Mindy gave it a lot of thought before answering, she knew there was a good chance her life was about to change forever with this decision.

"Hello, are you still there?"

"Yes, I'm sorry. Do you have anything tomorrow afternoon by chance?"

"Yes, I have an opening at 5 with Olga, does that work for you?"

"Yes, that is fine Amanda."

"Sounds good, we will see you tomorrow at 5."

Mindy set her phone down and rested her head in her hands, feeling sadness stir inside her heart. She felt torn in two, she was still in shock over what Caitlin had shown her. She still wasn't sure how she was going to deal with it.

"Hey, Mindy." Carla appeared at her office's door. "How's it going?"

"I am OK, I think all my work is done before the weekend." Mindy looked up at her gorgeous face and smiled weakly, trying to keep up her usual cheerful attitude.

"That's good, so what are you going to do after work today? Spend time with Valerie?"

"Umm-yeah..I-I am not sure about that at the moment." She felt tears suddenly welling up at the mere mention of that name.

"Mindy, what's wrong honey?" Carla's demeanor quickly shifted to one of concern upon seeing her so visibly shaken, her tone was almost motherly.

"First, please close my door, Carla."

Carla closed her door and rounded her desk, she crouched down to her eye level.

"Come on." She rested her hand on her thigh and looked deep into her brown eyes. "It's OK, you can tell me."

"I-I think Val is cheating on me. We-we ummm...have a mutual friend who saw her at the art gallery. We were at lunch and she showed me pictures of them together."

"Ohhh..oh my god. I am so sorry." Carla put her arms around her and held her close, while Mindy cried a little on her shoulder. Carla was not just a powerful businesswoman, she was someone that truly had a big heart as well.

"I am so in love with her, am I just a fool for love? What did I do to deserve this?"

"Look at me." Carla pulled back and gently touched her face. "This is NOT your fault, none of it is, do you understand honey?"

"Ye-yes I understand." Mindy shivered from her traumatic thoughts, and she found herself clutching Carla's hand tight, she just wanted human contact at that moment. She was desperate to know it was going to be OK, that her life would get better somehow, someday.

"Mindy, can I tell you something that might help you?"

"Yes, please do."

"Well, I remember what it was like when I was your age, trying to find true love. Love is not easy for anyone, it's not like the bullshit they try to sell women in romance novels. It can be a lot of disappointment and heartbreak to find what you are truly looking for."

"OK, I guess I see your point, but what exactly are you trying to tell me?"

"That love is not found in just one person, love is bigger than that. And no judgment from me at all: yet you may have an image of your love with Val, but that image may not be true love. You are so beautiful and successful at such a young age. Val may just be using you, like showing you off at the art gallery."

Mindy felt her heart sink a little farther, but there was wisdom in Carla's words. She had felt wondered about such things in the past, like Val posting pictures of them all over Facebook. Like she was just a trophy to get more likes, thus feeding Val's fragile ego.

"Yes, I can actually see the wisdom in your words. You have given me a lot to think about. Thank you."

"You're very welcome honey. I am your boss, but please remember: I want to be your friend too. Other than the health club, I hardly ever see you outside of work. You missed the last office party too." Carla frowned.

"I-I know because I went to support Val at another gallery showing of her work. I-I have done so much for her and this...is how she fucking repays me."

"I think you deserve better sweetheart."

Mindy let out a deep, sharp exhale. "You're not the first person that's told me that. Maybe you're right, I need time to clear my head, to figure out what I'm gonna do next."

"Do you wanna be alone for a bit then?"

"Yes, I think so. Thank you Carla for listening and for your compassion."

"You're quite welcome." Carla hugged her again and she stood up. "If you need to talk, just call me."

"Thank you, Carla, I will."

"And don't fret if you don't finish all your work today. You're a hard worker and it can wait until Monday."

"OK, thank you, Carla. Have a good weekend."

Carla opened the door and exited, leaving Mindy alone. She eventually picked up her phone and texted Val: 'WE NEED TO TALK. CALL ME!'

An hour later, Mindy walked into the parking garage and unlocked her red Cadillac. She settled into her leather seat and retrieved her phone from her purse to see no response yet from Val. The memory from her lunch with Caitlin had burned its way into her mind, the thoughts of betrayal and Val's lies. The coming home late from 'drinks from friends', and other things she had said that just didn't feel right.

'How many times had she been with Claire?' she wondered, it filled her gut with an unbearable feeling of dread and heartache. The stress of it all caused her to shake uncontrollably and sob. She put her head against her steering wheel and tried to calm down, she felt like she was going to hyperventilate.

After a few minutes, she got a call. She looked down at her caller ID, it was Val, she hesitated for a few rings and then answered.

"Hi Mindy, where are you?"

"I-I am in my car at work. Where are you?"

"At home, waiting for you. I was hoping I could make you dinner."

'How can I believe anything she tells me now?' Mindy wondered.

"Val, Caitlin stopped by my work today."

"Oh really, and why did she stop there?"

Val's tone changed, Mindy could hear the sudden tension in her voice at the mere mention of Caitlin.

"She...she uhh...said she was at the gallery a few days ago."

"Yes I saw her there, so what?"

"She had pictures of you at a distance...you were with someone. A pretty redhead."

"Yes, she is just a friend, and that is all."

"She saw you kissing her Val!" Mindy's voice crumbled into fragments from her pain. "Just-just be honest with me..."

"Are you gonna believe her over me? I'm your girlfriend Mindy, maybe that bitch is just jealous and she wants to break us up. I've seen how she looks at you!"

"You're deflecting Val, I can hear it in your voice! Just tell me the truth, are you fucking someone else?"

"No, but you probably are. You're just accusing me so you feel better about being a little tramp!"

"What the fuck! I have been nothing but good to you, I have always loved you since day one, how can you fucking say such things to me?"

"Look, I don't know what your problem is, but you're acting delusional. When you get your head out of your ass, then you can call me."

That really set Mindy off. "You fucking lying bitch! How dare you talk to me-" But Val abruptly ended the call. Mindy collapsed against her seat and felt consumed by rage, confusion, and pain. She slammed her hands repeatedly against the steering wheel until she bruised them, she was so pissed off and hurt at that moment. She took some deep breaths for a few minutes, and tried to calm down her racing mind and her heart pounding from all the sudden stress.

After a long while, she managed to calm down a bit. She picked up her phone and stares at it, uncertain of what to say to Val.

After a few minutes, she texts her: 'I thought you truly loved me, but now I feel like a fool. It was a lie, a beautiful lie, but still a lie.'

AN INTIMATE AND SENSUAL ENCOUNTER

She was thinking of what to do next, she didn't want to go home and deal with Val. Then, it seemed like fate was intervening on her behalf.

Her phone lit up again, it was Caitlin calling her.

"Hi Caitlin, it's good to hear from you."

"Hi, Mindy! How are you doing?"

"To be honest, I am rather unhappy right now."

"Yeah, I was afraid of that. Did you talk to Val?"

"Umm...yeah I did. It did not go well."

"What did she say?"

"She-she just denied everything, she started accusing me of being the problem. I don't know, it was all just a bunch of bullshit and denial on her part. She was just...just so cruel to me.."

Caitlin could hear the heartbreak in her friend's voice, her heart was absolutely aching for Mindy's sake. She wanted to hold her close and comfort her.

"Mindy, it's OK, I'm not pressuring you to tell me everything that she said." Caitlin's voice carried a soothing, sensual tone. "The last thing I want to do is make this worse for you. I have nothing going on tonight, why don't you come over and we'll talk?"

"Are you sure? I don't wanna impose."

"No, you would not be imposing in the least. I insist, I will text you the address right now, just enter it into your GPS."

"OK then, I will be there soon. Thanks much!"

"Of course babe, I look forward to seeing you."

Mindy arrived at her building 40 minutes later and she found a place to park. Then, Mindy got a text, she looked at her chiming phone with a sense of dread. It was from Val, she read the text and a tear rolled down her face. It read: 'You are an idiot and a fool, you're lucky to have someone like me.'

She sat there for a moment before putting her phone on silent and got out of her car. She looked up at the elegant building and started walking before she started overthinking it.

'Whatever happens, happens.' She thought.

Caitlin welcomed her at her door with a big hug and a warm kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you for having me." Mindy smiled brightly at her, she looked around the modern and tastefully decorated apartment. "Nice place you have here."

"You're welcome, please take a load off and relax. Dinner will be ready soon." Caitlin turned and walked towards her kitchen: her grey, tight shorts displayed the ass crack of her shapely, firm butt. Mindy liked how her beautiful hair trailed down her strong back of toned muscle.

Mindy sat down in a big easy chair and took her black dress shoes off, she let out a groan of relief. She noticed all the candles and the scent of vanilla incense in the air, classical music was playing over her Bose stereo at a low volume. The atmosphere in her apartment was tranquil, even seductive in a way.

Caitlin soon returned from her kitchen and sat down on the couch across from her. "So how are you holding up babe?"

"I've been better, but it's good to be here. I can't go and deal with Val right now." Mindy rubbed her temples. "But I don't have any spare clothes, do you have anything comfortable I can wear?"

"Yes, I certainly do." Caitlin stood up and turned on her heel. "Follow me please."

They walked into her large bedroom and Caitlin offered her shorts and a tank top. "I think these will fit you."

"Thank you." She took the clothes from her and Caitlin caught her gaze again, she just stood there for a moment with a glimmer in her lovely eyes. Mindy could feel the chemistry between them, there was no mistaking it now.

"I will umm...I will let you get changed." She left the room without breaking eye contact. "I gotta check on the food."

'My God, what is happening?' Mindy thought. 'I wanna put my hands all over her, but what about Val? Why is this happening so suddenly?'

She pulled her slacks off and her dress shirt, she removed her 36DD bra and set it over a chair by the dresser. She pulled the shorts up, they barely covered her round ass. She looked at herself in the mirror and noticed her nipples poking through the thin fabric.

"I think she may have chosen these skimpy shorts on purpose." She whispered to herself with a smile. "And it's not my fault Val doesn't see how sexy I really am."

Caitlin broke her contemplation by calling her to dinner, which would soon lead to a night Mindy would never forget.

The chicken alfredo was delicious, the Merlot was flowing profusely into their glasses. They were flirting, holding hands, and laughing together. Caitlin made her feel so appreciated, so adored, and cared for. Caitlin picked up the dishes and Mindy sat back on the comfy couch, groaning with satisfaction from feeling so full.

Caitlin sat down by her and her smooth, sexy thighs rested against Mindy's feet. Mindy winced and rubbed her feet like she was in pain.

"Do your feet hurt?"

"Yes, sometimes my work shoes hurt them during the day."

"Do you want a foot rub?" Caitlin asked her with a naughty grin.

"Yes, that would be wonderful. You're so sweet, thank you."

"Of course." Caitlin grabbed a towel and massage oil from the bathroom. She didn't have a foot fetish per se, but she thought Mindy was very sexy, and that included her well-pedicured feet.

"Have you heard from Val recently?" Caitlin asked as she sat down again.

"I'd rather not talk about her right now." Mindy reached over and held her hand tight. "Massage please?"

Caitlin spoke no more, she reached over and caressed her leg, causing Mindy to begin melting into relaxation and coo at her soft touch.

She put her feet on the towel and applied a lot of the lavender oil. She held her feet close, letting them graze her sensitive breasts. Mindy soon closed her eyes, enjoying her firm and tender touch.

Caitlin's perfume left a musky, sweet scent hanging that caused her already melting inhibitions to slowly fade away. And Val was right about one thing: Caitlin had long looked upon her with an unspoken desire in her eyes.

Each firm pass of Caitlin's hands over her body caused her to feel hotter and hotter. Her tender, caring touch eased her physical discomfort and her mental stress. She had never received a proper foot massage before, and she was relishing it.

It was like dipping her body into the pool of temptation a little at a time, and Caitlin's touch was drawing her in with every passing moment of her sensual touch. Slowly her hands roamed farther up her tanned thighs, Mindy started to feel moist.

She thought of Val too in her racing mind, and all the passion they had shared. But Caitlin's touch electrified her all over, it reminded her of someone else from years ago. She felt so wanted and desired again, like an unstoppable fire burning its way into her body.

Mindy did not speak, she felt her heart thumping as her breaths became deeper and sharper. She lost sense of time as nothing mattered at that moment but Caitlin's sensual and alluring touch.

Caitlin observed her, as she rubbed her she could feel her own urges about to overcome her. Her nipples were aching and hard, her hot pussy was ready for Mindy to indulge in her voluptuous body. She decided to try something new. She slowly started kissing Mindy's feet, a little at a time to see her reaction.

Any sort of resistance she may have felt was being eroded one wonderful moment after another as Caitlin's enchanting presence and her touch pulled her patiently in.

"Ohh...oh...my god," Mindy said softly while sliding closer to her, which encouraged Caitlin to become bolder. She felt the wetness on her toes, Caitlin was sucking on them, slurping them in such a wonderful, dirty way. That made her feel all new heights of arousal, she didn't know having her toes sucked could make her so soaking wet.

Caitlin caught her looking at her and sucked and licked her foot while staring deep into her eyes, she cherished watching Mindy's reactions.

"Ohhh... fuck, fuck, fuck. That-that feels so...so good." Mindy shook with a deep, hot burning throughout her body. It was like a small fire that had been started between them months ago had become a sudden inferno. Just by sucking her toes, Caitlin made her feel like her pussy was going to explode in wetness. The sexy blonde's slutty, sloppy wet moans made her body positively ache for her. She wanted her deep inside her that night, sucking, licking, and fucking her over and over.

Caitlin was also moving her hands up her inner thighs, rubbing her delicate yet strong hands in Mindy's flowing grool that ran out down her ass crack while staining her shorts. Mindy grabbed her shoulder and pulled her close while spreading her legs wide open, Caitlin leaned forward and parted her thighs, then she paused.

"Wait though Mindy, are you sure you wanna do this?"

"Ye-yes...I-I am quite sure." Her hot lust stifled her speech. She was ready to lose all control and ravish that Brazilian beauty in a primal rage of desire. She pulled her shorts aside to expose herself. "I want to do so many dirty things with you tonight."