Mindy in New York Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've wanted you for so long." Caitlin smiled at her and wasted no more time before attacking her cunt. The apparently reserved and polite young woman was like a wild lioness hunting for Mindy's sex that evening.

Caitlin's sexy mouth slurped and her pink lips roamed over her pussy, making long, lapping licks over her clit. Mindy feels her every hot breath blowing on her cunt, making more wetness drip down into Caitlin's willing mouth.

Mindy responded with her inner fire spreading throughout her body, making her pant with lust for her. Caitlin felt it as well, she was laden with desire for the beautiful brunette as Mindy pushed against her mouth with a hard, humping motion. Caitlin thrust hard with her tongue while inhaling the inviting odor of Mindy's wet cunt that made her face slick. It only added to her horny, unfiltered need for her, she wanted to explore all of her sexy body.

She then spread her labia wide with her hands, exposing the pink button she craved with her mouth. She took a deep breath and sucked it hard into her mouth, suctioning her clit while swirling rapidly with her tongue. Then she moved over her asshole and the sensitive skin just below her pussy lips with slurping kisses. Fast flicks of her tongue made Mindy into absolute putty, with her body begging for more.

"OHH...FUCK Caitlin! Yes...yes...yes! You-you are so good at this!" Mindy's mad passion mingled with her relentless desire to feel Caitlin's touch all over her body, to have her exploring every orifice. Caitlin's tongue was a wonderful tool of magical pleasure to Mindy's body in that hot moment between them.

Then Caitlin put her long legs up high and started finger fucking her holes, she kept her mouth and fingers moving, dipping into her holes, stopping to suck her fingers off before pumping again. She sucked and tongued her asshole whilst thumbing her clit in a furious rhythm.

The pressure against her swelling clit was nigh unbearable, she was cresting at the peak of a massive pleasure surge. Then a hot, wet release washed over her from head to toe. Her shaky gasps lowered into a grumbling, breathy growl as she came with a writhing, bucking, sweaty fit.

"OHHH JESUS FUCK! Yesss! Fucking hot mouth! Fuck Caitlin!" Her orgasms pulsed up as she slapped the couch with loud, shaking thuds, leaving her aching and groaning with sweet satisfaction that saturated her whole body. They laid there in silence for a few moments until Caitlin spoke again.

"So, what did you say about my hot fucking mouth?" She grinned at her. "Does that mean you like it?"

"Like it? I fucking love it, I mean...just fuck, you-you are incredible!"

"That was certainly articulate," Caitlin said teasingly

"Shut up you, come here." Mindy sat up smiling and licked her sweaty lips clean. Caitlin embraced her and Mindy attacked her mouth, licking and tasting her own musky, rich juices on her tongue. Letting Caitlin's hot, pleasant breath pass into her mouth, they kissed and nibbled each other in lewd unison.

"Let's go to my bedroom," Caitlin said with a wicked and sexy smile.

"I wanna show you something."

They wasted no time in going to her room, Caitlin quickly lit some more candles, then Caitlin pulled back her thick comforter and patted the queen-sized bed.

"Sit down on the bed and feast your eyes for a minute baby."

Then Caitlin seductively stripped down, leaving Mindy Totally in amazement. She had played volleyball for years and it showed. Her firm, large breasts were capped with brown nipples, her sculpted abs and wide hips complemented her toned thighs. Her shaved, pinkish-brown labia glistened and swelled with her dripping arousal for Mindy.

She looked like one of the most desirable women you could probably imagine. Mindy's mouth was agape as she took in the radiant sight of her, Caitlin oozed sexual temptation from the core of her being. And she wasn't just sexy, she was a very kind and thoughtful young woman, which helped solidify Mindy's lust for her. She batted her long eyelashes at her, with her almond-colored eyes brimming with lust.

'You Caitlin, you are a vision." Mindy sat there slowly caressing her body up and down, priming herself for more sex with her.

"Thank you, babe." Caitlin walked into her closet and found a container that she placed near the bed.

"We are just getting started." She opened it and showed Mindy all the sexy toys inside. She held aloft a bumpy, 20" double-dildo and she rubbed it between her supple thighs.

"You like what you see?" She asked while pinching her nipples and moaning like a dirty whore as she sucked the dildo with her pursed lips.

"Yes, of course. Now stop teasing me and get your hot ass over here."

Mindy laid back and beckoned to her. Caitlin flopped down and gave Mindy a revealing view of her sexy pussy with her legs spread wide. The bulky dildo filled Caitlin's hands as she placed it between them. The blue tips slid inside both of them, husky moans escaped their mouths as they both were penetrated in one thrusting motion. Caitlin quickly went into a frenzy of slutty motion, slamming her hips hard against Mindy's with the dildo filling up her soaked, sliding pussy.

Mindy felt carried away with her on the strong current in the waters of lust. Their hot, steamy sex was punctuated by their lewd noises of mutual pleasure.

Caitlin spoke slowly with each deep, plunging thrust. "You... are...so... just...so fucking...hot...Mindy!"

Mindy simply grunted with broken, sexy gasps of desperation from the relentless pounding. She pushed against Caitlin's pelvis with all her horny strength, making Mindy whimper and sob with ecstatic pleasure.

Sparks were popping off in her taut body as she came over and over, every new pleasure merging with the last in a sea of sensations. Both were aloft in their collective lust for each other, driven onward by consuming hunger for each other. They pounded against each other harder and faster into a feverish peak of orgasms. Caitlin's torso went rigid as her breasts jiggled and she suddenly smacked her cunt hard and fast. She convulsed with hard gasps, then her mouth went agape as a guttural screaming noise came out with a gush of her fluids, spraying all over Mindy's pussy and thighs.

The stream lasted for several seconds as her screams ended in a crescendo of slutty, loud noises. Mindy looked down in awe at the watery mess all over her and the bed, which had made her cum as well.

"Do you want more babe?" Caitlin asked as she stood up over her.

"Hell yes, I do!" Mindy looked up at her. "Squirt all over me!"

Caitlin stood on the bed over her, Mindy furiously rubbed her cunt while holding her gaze. She pumped her cunt with her whole hand jammed up inside her up to the wrist, she shuddered as she felt more about to burst out.

"Ohhh.. fuuuck...Min-Mindy...keep rubbing for me... I'm gonna cum!"

Her orgasm ripped through her exotic form. She grimaced and cried out with a scream. Her bronze cheeks turned crimson from the hot intensity of her climax, letting her hot juices blast out of her violently shuddering body to soak Mindy.

She spanked her cunt lips, adding to the sticky mess on Mindy's sweaty, engorged nipples. She convulsed with violent jerking motions as her mouth hissed out air, her pussy trickled juices that ran down her supple legs. She braced her trembling body to avoid falling over. She felt dizzy, and her knees felt weak as her legs shivered with her aftershocks.

"You look unsteady," Mindy said with amusement while she moved over. "Why don't you lay down?"

Caitlin fell into the space she had made and put her sweaty arms around her. She placed her leg over her body and held her tight. She kissed Mindy and licked the sweat off of her. Both of them gasped with their hearts racing as they tried to recover from the crazy, intense sex.

"No words, no words for how hot that was. You made me cum so fucking hard baby." Caitlin smiled and looked into her eyes, and Mindy kissed her gently.

"That was so incredible, and you are amazing Caitlin."

After a long snuggle, they cleaned each other off and fell into a peaceful sleep. Mindy was still unsure of what tomorrow would bring.