Mindy in New York Ch. 02

Story Info
Mindy explores BDSM with Olga, and triggers deep trauma.
11.2k words
4.69
4.6k
4
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

A special thanks to Dadslip for stepping in and editing this big project.

If you haven't read Cindy's Journey yet, I would recommend you to do so first.

Some key characters and events from these two stories overlap with one another, because they are parallel to each other. And certain events in this story will seem to mirror the other one: that is intentional. A lot of story elements are interconnected, it's all part of the overall world building I have planned months in advance. The world building will include different characters from different stories.

I picked the category that I thought was most fitting for my story. This chapter also contains: BDSM, bondage, rough sex, spanking and flogging.

The chapters will be much longer in this story. All 4 of the chapters are done, they will be released within about a 12 day window.

Please rate and comment, thank you very much.

PLEASURE AND SUFFERING

She was on the beach again near her hometown, she looked about and didn't see anyone. The trees and hills that surrounded the lake looked familiar though. The sun was warm upon her face, and it wasn't humid, the weather was perfect. She stood there listening to the soothing sounds of the birds and the tide reaching the shore. The water felt cool on her bare feet.

Then she saw someone down the long beach, she recognized the blonde hair and the alluring body.

"Could it be her?" Mindy said. She started walking slowly at first. Then a bit faster as the blonde moved away from her, like she was running from something

Then the ground cracked suddenly. The beach split open in front of her, causing her to stop in her tracks. The ground opened up further, and there was nothing under the sand, no dirt or bedrock. She only saw a black abyss, she stared down into endless nothingness. She would never reach her now, and suddenly the wind gusted with an ominous howl that resounded with a demonic scream and the sky darkened. Then the blonde turned to face her with a horrified expression on her face. Mindy was right, it was her.

"Mindy! Mindy wake up!" Caitlin was over her, shaking her by the shoulder.

"What? Ohh hi, good morning." Mindy stirred in bed and looked up at her.

"You were tossing in your sleep and groaning like you were in pain, so I woke you up. Are you OK?"

Mindy sat up and faced away from her, she placed her face in her palms. "Yeahhh, I'll be fine...thank you."

Caitlin reached over and softly caressed her back. "Are you sure you're gonna be OK?"

"Yes, I think so." Mindy turned back slowly to look at her thoughtfully.

"Thank you for your concern, you're very sweet."

"Of course babe, I've been very concerned about you." Caitlin gently caressed her thigh. ``I sure did enjoy you last night."

"It was so hot babe." Mindy leaned in and kissed her softly on the lips. "You were insatiable, not that I'm complaining mind you. I like waking up to you licking me at 3a.m., it was very sexy."

Val was not there at that moment, but Caitlin was. All Mindy wanted in that moment was to feel a sexy woman's touch. To be ravished and adored: she couldn't think of anyone she'd rather be in bed with than Caitlin. All she could feel was Caitlin's soft lips and her toned body, the heat of her breath and loving the scent of her fragrant perfume.

She felt like she had been betrayed and pushed away by Val, by the cruelty and callousness of her words the night before. Caitlin had welcomed her with a caring heart and open arms. At that moment, Mindy felt like she was meant to be there.

They laid there for a few minutes until Caitlin stood up and made her way to the bathroom. Then a dazzling brunette appeared in the doorway, wearing only a nightie and a warm smile. She was full-figured and gorgeous, with big all-natural tits and thick, shapely legs.

"Good morning!" She exclaimed cheerfully. "You must be Mindy."

"Yes, indeed I am." She covered her naked body with the comforter. "I think Caitlin showed me your picture once, you must be Becca?"

"Yup, sure am." She walked into the room and took a seat by the cherry wood dresser. "So, did you have fun last night?"

"Ye-yes you could say that. But, I am curious about something."

"OK, what is it honey?" Becca's cheerful and friendly demeanor put Mindy at ease.

"Are you and Caitlin just roommates? Or have you two dated or anything like that?"

"Ohh not exactly." Becca let out a cute, girlish giggle. "We're just fuck buddies, but we're not in a relationship per say."

"Ohh I see, I just wanted to be sure. Because, to be honest, we fucked a lot last night."

"I figured you did honey." Becca shifted in her chair and looked Mindy right in the eye. "I can see why, you are a very sexy young woman."

"Well...ummm, thank you very much." Mindy started to blush. "You're quite easy on the eyes too."

Caitlin then emerged from her bathroom once again, Mindy eyes were inevitably drawn to her nude body, she was still in awe of her raw appeal.

"Good morning Becca, I see you've met Mindy."

"Yes, I was just thinking about how much fun we could all have together."

"You don't say?" Caitlin turned to Mindy. "Can I tell her, I mean, about why you're here?"

"Yes, that's fine."

"She is in a bad spot right now, her girlfriend cheated on her. And she's also being abusive towards her, she needed some company last night. So I invited her over."

"Shit, I am so sorry Mindy." Becca's face suddenly became melancholy. "I had no idea, I hope things get better for you soon."

"Thank you Becca, and you don't need to be sorry, It's not your fault."

"Well, you're our guest too. What would our special guest like to cheer her up?" Beccca asked her eagerly.

"Right now, coffee and breakfast would be amazing, thank you for asking Becca."

"You're quite welcome, and I'll do it, I love to cook!" With that, Becca quickly left the room.

Mindy laughed at her joyous enthusiasm. "She certainly has a lot of energy in the morning."

"That she does, I will get you some clothes Mindy."

A little while later, they were back in the spacious living room watching the morning sunlight hitting the skyscrapers off in the distance. Mindy felt cozy in the love seat she was sitting on, sipping her gourmet coffee and talking with Caitlin. Becca was humming to herself in the kitchen while making pancakes and bacon with eggs.

"So can I ask if you've heard from Val?"

"Ummm...not sure." Mindy stood up and looked around for her phone, she walked over to the couch and lifted up the cushions. "Here it is, I left it on the couch last night."

"So, anything?" Caitlin inquired.

"No, nothing yet today." Mindy sat down and looked at the floor. "She sent me a message when I arrived here last night though."

"What did it say?"

"Nothing good, just that I was an idiot and a fool." Mindy felt the tears forming in her eyes again. "And that I was lucky to have her."

"Mindy, I am fucking appalled by her treatment of you. I don't think Val will ever truly admit she is wrong. She will never have the courage to look into the depths of her own failures." Caitlin gazed at her with the utmost concern. "Her carefully contrived masked slipped off I think."

"I don't know...maybe I am lucky to have her."

"God damnit Mindy!"

Mindy jumped like she had been slapped, Caitlin's raised voice stunned her, so she moved to the couch and held Mindy's hand.

"Are-are you mad at me for some reason?" Mindy asked with confusion in her eyes.

"No babe, I am sorry that I startled you. But I am tired of you not seeing how amazing you are. Val? She doesn't fucking deserve someone like you. You're sweet, amazing and kind...and...and to be honest, absolutely drop dead gorgeous. Please Mindy, just don't let people like Val use you."

"Wow, Caitlin. I didn't know you cared so much." She let Caitlin's sincere words penetrate her mind with truth. She gave her a big hug. "Thank you so much for everything."

"You're welcome, anytime."

Mindy caressed her back and Caitlin looked at her in silence, she was pondering something important.

"What is it?" Asked Mindy at last.

"Do you have any regrets? I mean about last night?"

"Caitlin, last night was totally amazing, the sex was mind blowing to say the least." Mindy beamed at her with elation. "But no, I can't say I regret it, it just happened and that's OK."

"Well that's a relief. I know what kind of a position you are in. And I would never want you to think I'm taking advantage of you."

"Well, thank you for your concern, but I feel like Val was pushing me away last night. And to be honest, I've felt that way for a while. Something has been bothering me, like I told you: ever since she mentioned Claire for the first time."

"Yes, and I wanted to ask you, how did you know? I mean, how did you know you were so right about Claire?"

"Ever since I was 6 years old I could feel things, sense things about people. The good and the bad, I could discern so clearly. You might call it a sixth sense."

"Yes, I see. That was something I noticed when I met you at that party, you said things that were so insightful and wise also. Your intelligence and compassion were obvious to me."

"Thank you...you're so kind." Mindy choked up a little. "It's-it's nice to feel appreciated."

"My pleasure."

They were soon called to breakfast, they sat at the reclaimed wood table in the matching chairs eating their delicious breakfast. Mindy was getting to know Becca and the subject of sex came up again.

"Yes, Caitlin and I like to play with each other, and other women as well." Becca grinned at her with a sparkle in her eyes. "We like to get freaky sometimes."

"Hmmm, you don't say?' Mindy gave her all her attention. "How freaky do you like to get?"

"We tie each other up sometimes, a lot of whipping and spanking."

"Oh my god! I had no idea!" Mindy burst out laughing until her belly hurt.

"Is-is there a joke I missed?" Becca asked her in confusion.

"No...no." Mindy had to catch her breath. "I'm just laughing at the irony of it. This whole time I've wanted to get into kink, and I had no idea that sweet, cute Caitlin here was into it!"

"Oh well, that is funny, and amazing!" Caitlin started giggling too. "I just didn't have a chance to bring it up before. In the past, we didn't talk all that often."

"Well, I must say Caitlin. I would be happy to show Mindy a kinky good time." Becca licked her luscious lips at Mindy. "I think it would be fun."

"Hmm, that does sound like fun. I should tell you, I am going to see about a dominatrix later today."

"Really?" Caitlin's eyes lit up. "Where are you going?"

"A place called the Red Circle."

"Ohh my god, we love that place!" Becca appeared overjoyed. "We've been there many times, that place is first class."

"But what prompted this decision?" Caitlin asked her.

"My growing dissatisfaction with my sex life." Mindy confessed glumly. "I was just so tired of feeling like I was being selfish for wanting more with Val."

"That really sucks.' Becca frowned. "Then to find out she's cheating on you."

"Yes, so I can't say I feel bad about going to the club. I have an appointment with Olga."

"Olga, she is amazing!" Exclaimed Caitlin. "She is so elegant, gorgeous and kind. She is so good at being a mistress. You're in good hands."

"Well, that's encouraging." Mindy smiled at Caitlin's praise of Olga. "I look forward to it. I have nothing to wear that is sexy, though."

"Don't worry about it, we will help you. I think we can find something that will fit her. What do you say Becca?"

"Yes indeed." She winked at Caitlin. "We can make her look very slutty and sexy."

The transformation took place over the next few hours, with Caitlin digging deep into her closet through a lot of clothes. Mindy stood there in her lingerie looking at herself in the full-length mirror, pulling dresses on and off quickly. She felt like something wasn't quite right yet, like she would know the right look when she saw it.

"I hope you'll like this one, we're getting low on options." Caitlin handed her a skimpy, sparkly red number. She tried it on, and Caitlin tied it in the back. Mindy looked herself over, she loved it. It was unlike anything she had at home, and that's why it seemed fitting. The racy dress had no back, and the sides were minimal, to expose as much skin as possible. It showed off her curvy ass and long legs, The low-cut front would pull your eyes down into her thick cleavage, she loved how she looked in it.

"This one, this is the one I wanna wear." She turned while gazing at herself in the mirror.

"It's a good choice." Said Becca while she admired her body. "You look very tempting in that dress."

"Yes she looks very hot." Agreed Caitlin. "Now have a seat if you would. Time for your makeup to complete your transformation baby."

Mindy took a cab to the club, leaving her car at Caitlin's. Caitlin and Becca both had plans for later in the day, so they told her to come back later. She arrived at 4:57p.m., and took in the sight of the front facade. It was very impressive with white brickwork and tall, stone pillars, it had a very neoclassical look to it. The white steps led up to the red main doors and the engraved marble sign that said 'The Red Circle'.

She walked into the front doors and noticed how upscale it was, the entryway had wood panelled walls and burgundy curtains hanging beside some smaller pillars. There was a small desk where a stunning young woman was standing.

"Good evening dear." She spoke in a thick English accent.

"Hello there." Mindy noticed the blonde's sexy body that looked barely contained by her tight, blue latex dress. Her huge tits were barely covered by it, and her lovely green eyes were gazing at Mindy. Her kissable red lips formed a friendly, warm smile.

"Welcome to the Red Circle, my name is Elena, how may I help you?"

'Hi, my name is Mindy, I have an appointment with Olga at 5 today."

"Just a moment." Elena stared at her computer screen for a few moments. "I see that you're new here so you will have to speak with Chanel first."

"OK, she's the manager, right?"

"Yes, please follow me, Mindy."

They walked into the main part of the club;-the dance floor was literally shaped like a large circle. The tables, chairs and the main stage were all tastefully decorated in various shades of red. The main bar was at the back and the wood was stained in a deep red finish.

There were a few small groups of women standing around with their drinks, some of whom took notice of Mindy. She took little notice of them, she was transfixed on Elena's thick ass that was hugged so tightly by her dress. She already found herself wanting to indulge in new sexual delights, she could feel the club having an effect on her.

She could feel something that had seemed forbidden for so long, yet now it seemed so close to her. She wanted to reach out and grab that fruit and taste it, to let it's juices run down her chin. In light of recent events, she resented Val for not letting her taste it.

They reached stairs that had a banister made of white stone, and as they ascended she watched Elena's toned, long legs climb the steps. She wanted to see those perfect legs wrapped around her waist as she plunged a big, fat strap-on into the blondes wet pussy. She wanted to violate the gorgeous stranger over and over again, having her way with her.

They soon reached an office door and that snapped Mindy out of her fantasizing. Elena knocked and a sexy voice said: "Come in."

"Miss Chanel, Mindy is here to see you." Elena opened the door and Mindy followed her in. Another stunning blonde in a beige business suit greeted her warmly, she looked Mindy over and shook her hand.

"Greetings Mindy, I am Chanel, it's so nice to meet you." Chanel was a tall, striking woman with a gorgeous face of elegant features and shoulder-length curly locks of honeyed, silky hair. Her well maintained curves still showed through her somewhat conservative outfit, she presented herself as both serious and sexy.

"Thank you, Chanel."

"I will leave you two alone then. It was nice to meet you, Mindy." Elena turned and exited the room.

"Thank you, Elena, I hope to see you again."

"Please have a seat, Mindy." Chanel gestured to her desk. Her office was a reflection of Chanel's personal tastes. It was all very modern, posh black furniture trimmed in shades of tan and greys. A very erotic image of women in a lewd orgy decorated one wall, it looked like pricey artwork to Mindy. There was a pleasant, almost sensual aroma in the air that Mindy could smell.

"So, I know you are new here. In order to make your experience as fulfilling as possible I need to ask you a few questions."

"Of course, I understand."

"First of all, what brought you here?"

"To be honest, a desire to explore my sexual fantasies, and my curiosity about the BDSM lifestyle."

"I see." Chanel studied the young woman before her carefully, she had met plenty of lovely young women in her time. She had fucked quite a few also, but there was something special about her. "We can certainly help you with that."

"OK, so what's the first step?"

"First you should fill out the membership form and waiver. You will be on a trial membership for the first month, and it's $200 a month to have access to our services." She handed the membership form over to her.

"I see, and what are the benefits of membership?"

"Full access to our facilities, members only nights, access to all of our mistresses, access to all of our sexual fantasy rooms, the bathhouse and all of our other amenities. I can give you a full tour if you'd like?"

"Yes, that sounds good. The sex part, all of the members have sex with each other here?"

"Yes, it is quite common here. Orgies are not unheard of either, our lovely ladies enjoy each other's bodies all the time with the rooms designed to cater to all of their sinful desires. As long as all concerned are consenting, nothing is off limits."

"OK, that all sounds very interesting. Are there any men that are members?"

"No, men are not allowed. All of our members are women, but many of them pack something extra in their pants."

"What do you mean by that?"

"They have cocks, they are trans. Or futa's as some people say."

"Ohh I see, that is...interesting." Mindy squirmed in her seat, Chanel's answer having caught her by surprise. Chanel noticed that it seemed to arouse her, but she didn't say anything.

Mindy quickly filled out her membership application and Chanel looked it over. "I see your sexual interests are quite varied as indicated in the section on sexual fantasies."

"Yes, I hope to try many different things." Mindy said as she felt her stomach knotting up with guilt. She wondered about her relationship with Val and how this would impact it. She wondered if the relationship was even worth saving, she had her doubts, and felt like new possibilities were opening up to her for a reason.

"I see, that is very interesting." Chanel gave her a pleasant smile, but Mindy felt like there was more behind it. She thought she saw a wicked glimmer in her eyes.

Then a beautiful and elegant woman walked in through the open door, and Mindy was suddenly amazed by her. She was noble of bearing, she had perfect poise and walked with a hypnotic sway in her hips. She wore long, black boots laced up tight with her knee-length leather skirt. A white dress shirt revealed her plump, pale tits that bounced with her steps. Her black corset that lay under her shirt showed off her perfect, voluptuous breasts while also hugging her shredded, muscular form.

She stood over Mindy and smiled at her with wide, plump lips. Her high cheekbones, slender nose and porcelain-like skin displayed good genetics. Her dark red bangs hung low over her forehead, with the rest of her locks tied back in a long braid. Mindy realized she was staring deep into her pale blue eyes, and felt instant attraction to her.