Mindy in New York Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello." Her silky smooth voice had a slight German accent. "I am mistress Olga, you must be Mindy. It's an honor to meet you." She smelled like decadent enticement to her, and Mindy didn't speak for a long pause.

"Hi...umm...hello there. Yes, I am Mindy, and it's an honor to meet you too."

Olga sat down in the other white chair in front of Chanel's desk.

"So, I understand that you are curious about BDSM?'

"Yes, indeed I am."

Chanel handed her application to Olga. "Here's all the details."

"Thank you." Olga perused it carefully in silence. "I see submission, humiliation, golden showers, sex toys, fisting, pain, flogging, spanking, possibly group sex, food fetish."

"So tell me Mindy." Olga sat up straighter and gazed at her. "How much experience do you have with what's listed here?"

"Very little." Her face turned sour. "I just haven't had the chance."

"OK, so that's why you are here, to fulfill your fantasies?"

"Yes Olga, that's why I looked for a place like this." She said anxiously.

Olga had succeeded as both a mistress and in life by always following her gut. And by reading people, learning all about them, what motivated them and reading their moods. She could tell Mindy was deeply troubled, and that concerned her.

"So, tell me what's really bothering you?"

Mindy just looked at her for a long moment, like the question had stunned her.

"Mindy, if you're going to let me do things like tie you up and spank you, I need you to trust me." She put her hand on Mindy's and Mindy welcomed her touch. Her soft, warm hand felt welcoming to her.

"I am here because my sex life with my girlfriend is not fulfilling me." She let out a huge sigh of relief, she felt like she was unburdened by telling her. She looked deep into Olga's eyes, only to see compassion there.

"Ohhh...I see, I understand my dear."

"She denies me the chance to explore my sexuality. So I'm here because I need an outlet."

"Well, there's no judgement here Mindy." Olga smiled at her and caressed her hand in reassurance. "I am sure I can help you with whatever you desire."

"Yes, thank you. I really need this." Mindy thought about mentioning Val's cheating, but decided to withhold that for now. She wanted to keep her mind off of that, she was there to be kinky.

"Would you like to get started?" Chanel asked her. "You look very hot in that dress, but maybe you'd like to change into fetish wear?"

"Yes, I think so." Mindy was intrigued by her question. "What do you have in mind?"

Chanel stood up and walked to a door behind her desk. "Follow me into this closet."

Mindy was in awe as they walked into the spacious, well-lit closet. Every fetish outfit you could imagine was hanging in there. She gave Chanel her measurements and then Chanel held down a button. The motorized racks rotated around them in a big circle to the right size, and she looked through her options for a bit.

She quickly selected a slave girl outfit and Olga offered to help her into it.

"You're gonna see me naked anyway." Mindy giggled and she disrobed. "So why not?"

Olga put the black harness and collar on her, then the red thigh-high boots and the red restraint cuffs on her wrists. She walked out and looked at herself in the mirror, loving how slutty she looked: she felt like the outfit could bring out a whole new side of her. Chanel and Olga admired her mostly naked body. Chanel kept quiet, but she wanted to pound Mindy's pussy right then and there.

Mindy soon thanked Chanel as they left her office, and Chanel lustfully stared at her tantalizing ass as they walked down the hallway. Olga led her down a different flight of stairs into the lower level that was behind the dance floor area.

"This is the dungeon area, this is where all the mistresses bring their clients to fulfill their forbidden desires. You will find we have all sorts of BDSM gear that you probably have seen before. But also things you most likely have not seen."

They arrived at an ornate red wooden door with an immaculate carved wooden sign above it that read: "Head Mistress Olga's Chamber."

She opened the door and let Mindy go first, admiring her bare, soft ass as she walked. When they walked through the door, her cozy office was on the left. The red and black main chamber was a submissive's wildest dream.

Mindy took in the rather large room, it looked like the set of her favorite bondage porno's. There was all sorts of bondage furniture across the open room. On the left wall there hung whips, paddles, canes, and other implements. In front of that was a red bondage couch and a black leather ottoman.

There was a king-sized dungeon depot bed with waterproof sheets and a sex swing attached to it's frame. On her right was a padded bondage bench and a spanking sawhorse. A dungeon suspension rack, wooden bondage racks, sex machines and an x-shaped bondage cross rounded out the kinky furniture.

"This place is amazing." Mindy could not contain her excitement, or her joy at the sight of the chamber.

"I am glad you like it my dear." Olga moved gracefully to a rack near the dividing office wall and hung her shirt on it. She removed her leather skirt and also put that on the clothing rack. Mindy was in awe of her sinewy body, she was a sculpted figure of raw, sexual beauty and strength. Her strong, muscular shoulders and back were part of a voluptuous body that was undeniably feminine

She turned and revealed her firm, melon-sized breasts that sat high over her corset. Veins snaked over her flat stomach and down her inner thighs. Mindy noticed her hard, long 3" clit hanging down with her meaty pussy lips. She had two, heavy gold rings in each of her labia that matched her pierced, hard, long nipples.

Olga saw Mindy gazing at her and smiled warmly at her apparent arousal, as if Mindy was seeing a goddess for the first time.

"So Mindy, how far do you wanna take this?"

"I'm willing to try almost anything Olga."

"Ok. It is my job to make sure you are comfortable in your time here. Everyone has their limits"

"I understand. It's just that...I've wanted to try this for so long. I feel left out. It's been depressing, no one has been really able to satisfy my deeper needs, that's why I'm here."

"I see my dear, exactly what kind of needs do you have?"

"I need to test my personal limit's, I want to know what pain and pleasure feel like. I want to be ordered around by a beautiful woman like you. And, I need to be fucked good and hard "

Olga paused and studied her body language. While also successfully hiding her deep own arousal at hearing those words. Mindy was being honest with her, and vulnerable, she could tell.

"Well, one thing at a time. I am sure I can meet your needs, I am very experienced my dear." She opened a small plastic case that she had left near the clothes rack. "Here, take one of these."

"What is it?" She asked as she grabbed one of the small oral strips.

"Kaboom enhancer strips. They make the blood flow into your sexy parts, they make orgasms more powerful."

"Sounds good to me." Mindy said with an amused laugh.

"Come over here." She followed Olga to the wall where all the kinky tools were hanging. Olga stood there and crossed her arms. "In order to teach you, you must learn absolute obedience. We will only stop if you say whistler, that is the safe word. You will address me as mistress if you speak, is that clear?"

"Yes."

"Do not speak unless spoken to. Is that clear?"

"Yes."

She slapped her gently on the cheek. "Yes, what slave?"

"Yes mistress!" Mindy didn't even flinch from the light slap, in fact she liked it. She felt it tripping something insatiable and welcoming inside her.

She found some small nipple clamps and put one on each of her nipples. Mindy felt a sharp pain and a rush through her system, she shivered as her nipples started leaking milk.

"Do you take a supplement to increase milk production?"

"No mistress."

"Very curious." She pulled on her throbbing nipples, watching her mouth open with a breathy gasp and Mindy shivered a little.

Olga collected some of the dripping milk, and had Mindy lick her fingers clean. Mindy stared at her with lust flashing in her eyes as she let her long fingers remain in her wet mouth, Olga pulled out slowly, leaving spit dripping onto Mindy's chest.

"Good. Now kneel down and lick my boots."

Mindy slowly kneeled down and groveled before her. She licked with just the tip of her tongue at first, getting used to it. The boots were nice, and shiny and clean, they didn't taste odd or bad to her.

"Use your whole tongue, don't be shy my slave."

"Yes mistress." She paused to acknowledge her, then she really got into it. She started licking and groaning like she was eating Olga's beautiful pussy. She licked her sexy boots all over, from toes to heels leaving them slick with her saliva.

"Sit up straight." Olga was satisfied with her enthusiasm for the command she had given. Mindy sat up and looked at her, she saw Olga already dripping juices down over the rings in her labia. Olga held her by the chin for a moment, staring into her big, beautiful eyes. Olga could feel it, she saw Mindy's sadness that she hid all too well.

Mindy locked eyes with her, feeling very horny but also mystified by her new mistress. She felt like Olga was admiring her, but also studying her, like she was looking for something more.

There was something about Olga's presence that touched Mindy's innermost self, it lit a fire in her chest. She wanted to please her and impress her by doing whatever she said, no matter how degrading it was.

"OK, now I will test your pain threshold. Stand up."

She led her over to one of the bondage racks. She cuffed her hands overhead and blindfolded her. Olga walked around her, just admiring her young body. She then suddenly slapped her ass lightly, then several more times. Mindy was quaking and moaning already, she wanted more. She slapped her big breasts also, and she slapped her face a little too. Every time she observed the same response, she was cumming a bit at a time. Olga could see it in the way her body twitched and the rapid changes in her breathing patterns with her swelling chest. This was a rare occurrence, but she had seen it before.

More smacks on her red ass, Olga savored every little whimpering noise that came out of Mindy. Then Olga stopped and pressed her hard nipples into her back, she let Mindy feel her hot breath on her neck, "You look very nice slave, you look very sexy and so helpless before me."

She so very slowly slid her manicured nails down her back, making Mindy feel almost tormented with anticipation. She could not move from that spot, she could not see, which added to her eagerness to know what Olga would do next. Her fingers crept down her lower back and slid into her ass crack, she caressed her sensitive asshole. Mindy grimaced and grunted with all her nerves already hitting peak arousal. Olga rubbed her pussy tenderly and slowly from front to back, letting her fingers spread the flowing juices from her hot pussy.

"You are a worthy slave, so far you please your mistress. Does that make you happy, my pet?"

"Ye-yes...yes...my mistress." Mindy said breathlessly, wanting nothing more than to be used by her for a very long time. To bend over for her sex toys, or to lick her gorgeous pussy with her lapping, slutty tongue.

Olga pushed two fingers inside her and pinched her nipple, making her cry out and pant, she wanted so badly to have a massive orgasm. But Olga would deny her that, for now. She removed her fingers and ran her wet fingers up her back again to caress her cheek and have Mindy taste her own cunt on the digits.

Mindy heard footsteps as Olga retrieved something. Mindy soon felt the air move as she felt a flogger moving in arcs behind her, a series of light strikes started across her back and over her ass.

Then after a few minutes she hit harder with a hard, sharp slap across her back. Again and again, whack...whack! She winced and moaned but wanted more. Then across her ass...in spite of the pain, she felt like she was shedding years of baggage in her tears.

And then her thighs...more redness across her perfect body. Then Olga pulled it tight and snapped it between her jiggling, shaky legs. Mindy screamed and shuddered in agony. The pain was a sudden shockwave and she grimaced even as her pussy dripped, again and again.

The flogger brushed her breasts and her thighs several times. She shivered, her pussy juices were running down her leg by now. She was having little orgasms as she was hit, she braced herself for what was coming. More hits back and forth on her breasts, her sensitive nipples hardened more and oozed more milk. But Olga stopped because she was done for now. She moved closer and saw her tears falling on the hard floor.

Mindy felt her tenderly caress her cheek, she smelled her alluring perfume close to her. Olga ran her hand gently across her body. "Are you okay dear?"

Mindy nodded yes, physically she was fine. Olga then tenderly caressed her red skin to sooth it for her as the blood rushed to the surface. She ran her finger up her thigh, collecting her own dripping wet, slimy nectar. Olga tasted it and put her finger in Mindy's lips, who sniffed it, feeling horny from the odor.

" Lick it off " Mindy greedily sucked her fingers clean. Again Olga felt a throb in her loin's. "You're enjoying this aren't you?"

"Yes, my mistress. I am"

She then grabbed the nipple clamps chain and tugged on them gently. Mindy's breath burst out in an excited gasp of delightful pain. She pulled on them harder, stretching her nipples and causing them to leak milk again...Mindy felt elation in her pain, like no orgasm had given her before.

"Uhhhhh...uhhhhh...mmmmmm...fuuuuck."

"Oh yes my darling slave, I see you like this so far." Olga took her time and caressed Mindy's taut, sexy body. Then she released her from the frame and grabbed her wrist, she guided her over to the bondage couch.

"I'll help you sit down." She guided her into place and helped her lay back so that she was face up. Then she secured her wrists and ankles so that her front body was exposed to her. Mindy heard a sudden pumping noise, she could only guess as to what Olga was doing. Olga had placed a vacuum pump over her pussy and was sucking it into the hand pump's chamber.

She moaned with pleasure as her wet, thick labia and engorged clit were suctioned to even greater sensitivity. Then she placed it on Mindy, and she explained what she was doing to her. As she pumped, Mindy started seeing stars behind her blindfold as an all new, amazing feeling rushed into her aching pussy with each sucking pump. Her cunt was more tingly than she ever thought possible.

"Ohh...my god." She muttered quietly as her head went back and she let out a deep, shivering gasp with a little orgasm passing through her.

"More my pet?"

"Yes mistress....more... please." Olga gave her a few more good pumps, watching her clit and labia being drawn into the clear chamber. Olga's pussy was quickly getting saturated with her own juices, she loved watching such an exquisite and erotic sight. She admired the beautiful brunette's young body, like she had taken an angelic being prisoner.

Mindy was falling into a state of wanting more and more of her expert discipline, to feel and smell the enticing older woman as she made her into a subjugated slave

She leaned over Mindy's naked body, watching her breasts rise and fall with her breath. She couldn't help herself, she grabbed her hair and listened to her gasp in delighted surprise while she planted a kiss on her sensual thick lips.

Mindy welcomed it and kissed her back, then she pulled hard as she fought against her restraints. She desperately lifted her head to get closer to Olga's lips, panting again with weak mewling noises. Then Olga leaned in and Mindy felt her hot chest press into hers, sweat dripping off her needy body to run down onto the leather couch beneath. Olga was teasing her, hovering so close to her. Her soft hair fell over her right shoulder and caressed Mindy's swollen nipple, and she felt a jolt just from that alone. Val had never turned her on like this, this goddess was making her feel completely owned. Olga adored her for that, because Mindy was willingly trusting her in their exchange of passionate power.

Olga finally kissed her neck, so softly as she let every little teasing peck pass over her neck and down to her chest, then back up again. Mindy's chest heaved to gulp in air while her increasingly aching and fevered lust crested again: each touch and kiss now pushing her towards a massive orgasm.

When Olga's lips finally touched hers again, they just devoured each other as their lipstick smeared across their colliding lips, their mouths merging together. Their heads bobbing and turning as they whimpered and suctioned on each other's tongues, their wet kissing and slurping noises echoed through the room.

"Stick out your tongue all the way." Olga said as she came up for a breath. Mindy complied and Olga started sucking her tongue like it was a small cock, sloppily drooling all over her face as she moved her head up and down with a horny twisting motion. Mindy was sweating bullets with her hips thrusting her soaked pussy in a humping motion, her orgasmic pressure coiling up inside her body getting tighter and tighter with every kiss and touch of her smoldering mistress.

Olga knew what she wanted, years of experience allowed her to give her slaves what they needed at any given time. Often before they even begged for it. She reached down and spanked her cunt with loud, sloppy smacks. Mindy's low moans peaked into a cry so loud it made her ears ring. Her vacuumed, puffy cunt was already hyper-aroused, her pussy had blasted juices out all over her thighs and left a long stream running off the couch.

Mindy shivered with a drawn-out groaning noise, she was stunned in the wake of her massive orgasm. She had never squirted like that before, it was different from all of her previous orgasms. She could feel her ass slick with her sweat and cum pooling under her body. Her thighs were sticky and wet with her profuse amount of sex fluids.

"Fuuuck..Jesus...fucking...Christ...my..ohh..my...God...ohh...fuck..fuck..." She babbled as her glowing bliss held her in a gentle grip, her body flooded with all new gratification. Olga kissed her again and caressed her forehead, patiently letting her enjoy that moment.

'Would my good little slut like to taste my wet pussy?" Her purring accent made her suggestive words slide into Mindy's mind like hot butter over toast. Olga had awakened so much new pleasure inside her, like Olga had unlocked a treasure box of ecstasy inside her timid soul.

"Yes my mistress." Mindy said, trying to hide her excitement. "I will do anything you want."

"I want you to see my pussy that's wet for your needy mouth my dear." Olga moved the blindfold up over her forehead.

'She is impossibly beautiful.' Mindy observed as she looked up at her in wonder and desire.

Olga straddled her face and pinched her pussy flaps, watching her grool drip down over Mindy's face. She rubbed her erect clit up and down like a mini-penis, sending ripples of hot-blooded lust through her sweaty, tight torso. Mindy opened her mouth wide to collect her thick, sweet juice with her tongue.

Olga was magnetic, her dripping cunt causing Mindy to latch on with her thirsting mouth. Olga's animal magnetism also extracted any inhibitions she had left, Mindy surrendered to her with genuine gratitude in that moment.

She licked and pulled on her cunt rings with her teeth, stretching and sucking on the labia that drooped over her lips. Soon Olga was gyrating and rubbing her pussy all over her lips. She reached down and grabbed her hair to pull her forcefully between her muscular thighs.