Mindy in New York Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mindy suckled on her clit, swirling the hard, pulsing nub in her mouth. Slurping the red, meaty flaps with her thick lips as she pushed her probing tongue to part her wet labia that rested on her face. The horny moans of her well pleased mistress were a reward she was craving by then. She was worshipping her with every long lick from her slutty mouth. A few minutes later Olga passed her asshole over her mouth and Mindy planted her lips on it, letting her cunt trickle over her face while she tasted Olga's sweetness in a beautiful rhythm.

Mindy could feel the sexy heat radiating off her, driving her to lick relentlessly. She could feel her imminent orgasm through her shaking legs, hearing it by her stuttered breaths.

Olga rapidly rubbed her clit with frenzied intensity and slapped her pussy hard. The shower started with droplets landing on Mindy's gorgeous features, then a gush as Olga blasted her again with a banshee's scream of animalistic delight.

"Ohhh...ohhh my God." Olga stood over her, her thick, prominent quad muscles shaking with her long orgasm subsiding. She was breathing rapidly, still reeling from her climax.

She leaned down and laid against Mindy, licking her juices off her face and caressing her wet body. She kissed Mindy with forceful urgency, letting Mindy taste her some more, their tongues dancing and twisting together. They moaned in hot satisfaction together, reveling in their lewdness.

"I have something special for you, my slave." Olga said at last. "I am going to fuck you with a big cock, would you like that?"

"Yes my mistress, please fuck your slut. Please fuck me good and hard." Mindy called herself slut for the first time with pride, and it surprised her that she liked it so much. She felt like she was maybe meant to be a slut all along.

Olga was facing the wall and putting something on. Mindy's eyes went wide when she turned around, she was hotly aroused and delighted at what she saw. Olga had strapped on a long, fat 10" dildo. It even had a pair of big balls. But the balls were hollow and heavy with fluid inside them.

Olga squeezed the attached bulb and a white liquid oozed out, she collected it and put her finger to Mindy's lips. Mindy eagerly licked it off, it was sweet like vanilla flavoring.

"Do you want my jizz in your slutty pussy?"

"Yes, absolutely my mistress. Fuck my tight pussy that's soaking for you."

"I'll help you turn over" Olga released her and put Mindy face down on the bondage couch, she restrained her again and kneeled in front of her.

"Suck your mistresses cock my slave." She pushed the bulbous end against her lips. Mindy grabbed it and spit on the shaft while running her tongue up and down it. She remembered that hot, busty blonde being degraded in a porno. Mindy pleasured herself while watching her having her dom's red dildo shoved down her gullet while she gagged and cried. The blonde was forced to lick the fake phallus again after being fucked in her ass, then she swallowed a load of piss from her dom's pink pussy.

She secretly wished for so long to be like that blonde, and now her wish was coming true. She sucked on the cock with Olga holding her hair tight again. The first five inches slid down her throat before she started to gag.

"Breathe through your nose, easy now." She took her advice and relaxed her jaw, letting it slide down more. Olga was able to increase her pace.

"Glughh...glughh...mmm..glughh...mmm." Mindy made wet moaning noises on her shaft as she started to enjoy it and learned to take it deeper. Olga gently squeezed the bulb, and more lube coated her tongue, making Mindy feel filthy like a cheap whore. She looked up at Olga with adoration and gazed at her while letting the lube run down her chin, forming a white pool with her saliva on the couch.

Olga degraded her by slapping the dildo on her face and sending another tacky spurt of lube to coat her cheek in white fluid. She caressed Mindy's hair gently before suddenly tugging and jamming her cock deep again. Mindy met her thrusting that time, she had adapted to the angle of the thick rod and let it pass deeper. A fire was ablaze in her pussy by then, her whole body pulsing with ecstasy.

A few minutes later, Mindy felt a long, narrow butt plug fill her ass.

Olga kneeled behind her and placed her bulky dildo against her swollen pussy, teasing her with it's tip.

"I will break you in now my slave, you will cum on my cock until you collapse. I want multiple orgasms from you, and NO faking them, is that clear?"

"Yes, my mistress." Mindy was panting and quivering with anxious longing for Olga to finally fuck her, she felt like she had waited for hours for it. Olga surprised her by turning on the butt plug, she had not mentioned it also vibrated. She swiftly shoved that fat dick deep inside her puffy cunt, driving Mindy's breath out in a sharp gasp.

She fucked her relentlessly and reached under her, yanking hard on the nipples chain again sending a big jolt of hot pain through Mindy's body. Olga forced her to cum again and again, using her like a fuck toy for her amusement, but she loved it. Mindy lost herself in the slut persona Olga had triggered deep inside her. She could feel her juices running down to collect in a puddle as her knees rested in it.

"Does my pet like that?" Olga asked her between hard slaps on her ass.

She could not speak, her attempts at speech only came out as slutty, broken groans of delirious pleasure. Olga's power over her was breaking down any resistance she may have felt to submitting. The endless orgasms she was having as the powerful mistress vigorously rammed that fat, plastic phallus into her sore, wet cunt was hitting all her buttons just right. She realized those buttons were just waiting for the right woman to hit them.

She felt those soft, yet strong hands pressing into her ass with an almost crushing grip and pulled her with urgent demand back against her lap. Her ass wobbled as Olga's body thudded hard against hers, her thick cock stroking every sweet spot inside her throbbing pussy. Faster and faster she went as sweat poured off her face to hit Mindy's back and roll slowly down her sides or into the fleshy valley between her thick, feminine ass cheeks that bounced and jiggled with every thrust

Olga held the dildo's bulb again and squeezed it with all her might, flooding her already crammed pussy with the lube until it blasted back out in a flood. The lube and her pussy juice oozed out everywhere and doused both of them with a hot, obscene glaze.

"AHH....FUUCK...FUUUCK...OLGA...YESSS!" Mindy was lost in the thick fog of her orgasms that made her scream and mutter with wanton desperation. Her orgasms tore through her as she spasmed and pulled against her restraints until they left marks on her wrists. Mindy's legs were cramped with excessive tightness, her climaxing was sending her body into constant, nigh unbearable tension.

Her breath came out raggedly, she lost count by then of her many orgasms as they all carried her along on the raging river of their shared sexual heat. She was totally spent and felt herself slide off the cock with a loud, vulgar noise of wetness. Her pussy left a trail of viscous fluids on the couch, and she continued to twitch. Mindy fell flat and rested against the padded softness beneath her. Olga's relentless, hard fucking had exhausted and broken her too.

Olga was leaning back, amazed by Mindy's ability to endure such erotic punishment. She was also worn out from the marathon of fucking, drenched in sweat that flowed down over her vascular form. She looked at Mindy's equally sweaty form laying there, she stroked the soft mound of her ass and ran her fingers up her back to caress her shoulders.

"Olga...I've...I've never experienced anything like that." She said softly, sounding still out of breath.

"I am glad you enjoyed yourself my dear." Olga smiled to herself at hearing Mindy's words, and she undid her restraints. "I will help you clean off."

Olga removed her dildo and walked over to her black cabinet. She kept supplies in there, including items for aftercare. She grabbed some large, soft towels, a blanket and wet-wipes.

"Can you turn over Mindy?"

Mindy flipped over and Olga gently cleaned her off, wiping her down before helping her dry off.

"Would you like some water dear?"

"Yes, thank you mistress." Mindy said quietly while moving to the Ottoman. Olga went into her office and retrieved water bottles from her small fridge.

Mindy sat there, feeling very suddenly very anxious. It wasn't just about her becoming submissive, something else was breaking down inside her heart. Those feelings were bubbling up from deep inside, all her shame and dark shapes of memories that lingered somewhere in her subconscious. The chamber of Olga and her harsh, yet tender treatment was provoking those very things she wanted to finally release. It was like ropes straining as they held back a massive weight that would soon fall. Somehow, her session with Olga had provoked all of that darkness.

Olga sat down by her and handed her the water, which Mindy gratefully accepted. Olga smiled with deep warmth at her and said something. That's when the dam broke, and those feelings rushed out with no prior warning. Mindy started to sob a little, then the violent shaking came with a sudden onset. She fell forward like she had been stabbed in the gut, spilling with a thud onto the hard floor.

"MINDY! Mindy, what's wrong!" Olga's usual calm and 'in charge' demeanor evaporated with the disturbing sight before her. Mindy had not listed a medical condition on her application, so she was baffled. She was weeping and trembling uncontrollably like she was convulsing. Olga finally managed to get her face up and she cradled her close in a panic.

"MINDY! Are you in pain? Is there something wrong with your body?"

Mindy shook her head no with her face drenched with tears, she was making a horrible, low groaning noise mixed with deep sobs. Her jaw shook as she bit her lip hard. Olga's nurturing instinct took over and she soothed her. She had seen BDSM provoke deep trauma from someone's past before, but not with this intensity.

After a long while, Mindy finally calmed down. Olga wiped her tears away with reverent tenderness while caressing her hair. Mindy eventually opened her eyes again and looked at her with deep respect. She felt safer than she had in a long time, her soul felt naked as well in that moment of clarity.

"Are you...are you alright sweetheart?" Mindy just laid there, feeling limp. There was a fire burning inside her, it was painful but it also consumed her demons a bit at a time.

"Yes...and no." Mindy caressed Olga's chin so lightly. "My body is fine, but inside...it just hurts so bad."

"What dear? What hurts so bad?" She watched Mindy start to cry again.

"I should have told you, but my girlfriend...I just found out."

"Yes? Please tell me what you found out?" She caressed Mindy's hand and Mindy clutched hers tight.

" A few days ago, a trusted friend proved she cheated on me."

"Ohh, I see. I'm so sorry to hear that."

"And now I am here, having sex with you. I just feel so confused, frustrated and hurt. I came here because I have no other outlet for my fantasies. But I also feel ashamed because she made me feel guilty for wanting more from our sex life. Such as BDSM."

"And you have a sense of loyalty to her, mixed with feelings of doing her wrong by being here?"

"Yes, you could say that."

"I don't know her, what's her name?"

"Valerie."

"Well, I don't know this Valerie, but she cheated on you. That was a choice she made, and a very foolish one at that. Any woman that would cheat on you is a fool. You're a sexy, sweet, and vibrant young woman. Maybe she doesn't deserve you, Mindy."

"I...uhh thank you for the nice words." She thought of all the times Val had made her feel so small and put her down. That made it hard for her to receive sincere compliments, such as from Olga. She had pushed her frustrations down for so long, and it all had just rushed up with all her bitter tears.

"Mindy, I can read people very well. I can see right through them. So I think you have a big heart, but people will try to leverage that against you. Don't let them do that to you, OK?"

"Yes, you're right." She said more confidently. "I have to figure out what I am going to do though. I stayed with some friends last night. I will have to face her soon."

"Yes, you should. If for no other reason than your own self-worth." Mindy's vulnerable and open nature flooded her with compassion for her. She held her close in a long and gentle embrace, it felt like the right thing to do.

"Would you like to get up? This floor is rather hard."

"Yes." Mindy sat up and moved to the Ottoman again, Olga wrapped a blanket about her shoulders and squeezed her close again. Mindy had quickly become dear to her, she just felt so much empathy for her. Mindy reminded her of her younger self, especially Mindy's big heart. Mindy laid there for a long while with her.

"I am so tired." Mindy muttered. "I think I'd like to go soon, although I love your company."

"Awww, thank you, I love yours too. I hope to see you again soon."

"I think you will." Mindy faced her and kissed her cheek. "I have some things to figure out, but I wanna schedule another session."

"Excellent." Olga stood up and walked over to the chamber's door. "I think Chanel had your dress sent down."

"Yep, it's here." The dress, her shoes and her purse were hanging on a hook in the hallway.

"I can help you change again if you'd like?"

"I'd like that Olga."

Mindy soon had her dress on and was ready to go, Olga was wearing her top and leather skirt again. She opened the door for Mindy and followed her out.

"Would you like to see the rest of the place?"

"Yes, I would."

They walked down the long hallway and Olga opened a set of majestically decorated double doors. Mindy scoped out an expansive room, there were dimly lit pools scattered throughout the place filled with gorgeous women in bikinis. They were making out and some were fucking in the water. Candles lit the Greek-style pillars, and the floor was black marble with veins of gold running through it. On one side, there were naked women lounging on purple velvet furniture and eating food off each other's nubile bodies. Other's were fucking each other with sex toys with their bodies all intertwined. The air was filled with the sounds of lustful moaning and classical music.

"This is our bath house. As you can see, all of your desires will be catered to in this room. Orgies happen here at least a few times a week."

"I hope I can try it out sometime." Mindy was getting aroused again just hearing the chorus of sexual noises in the room. Olga then showed her the other BDSM rooms downstairs as well. Some were off limits because another mistress was with a client.

They soon went upstairs, and Olga explained that the rooms were for the fulfillment of sexual fantasies of all kinds. There was a tropical theme, a hot tub room, a sorority house theme, a yoga studio theme, and many more. Mindy's mind was racing with all the possibilities, every fantasy she had could be fulfilled in that decadent and amazing facility.

They descended the stairs near Chanel's office and the place was much busier by then, it was full of gorgeous young women all drinking and flirting with each other. But it was what she saw at the bar that really caught Mindy's attention. Standing next to the bartender was a tall, cheerful blonde with huge, all-natural tits. She wore nothing but a white apron and tall boots. She was milking herself, her pink, puffy nipples were filling tall glasses with streams of breast milk.

"What the hell?" Mindy said with an intrigued look on her face. "Is she serving people her tit milk?"

"Yes, you've never had the milk from a milk maid before?"

"No."

"Hey April!" Olga yelled. "Two glasses of your milk please!"

"Coming right up." The pretty, thick blonde had a smile that wouldn't stop. Women were giving her big tips for her milk and saying all sorts of lewd and flirtatious things to her. It was clear she was an exhibitionist that loved the attention. Within minutes she handed two large glasses to them.

"Thank you dear." Olga took the glasses and led Mindy to an empty table. She handed her a glass and took a big gulp of hers, she seemed to really like it.

Mindy looked at hers and observed it was just like cow's milk, at least in appearance. She took a little sip, and the taste was so exquisite, she quickly drank it all down.

"I think she likes it!" Olga grinned at her and laughed.

"Hell yeah I do! What do they put in this stuff? It's so sweet, like honey and vanilla mixed together."

"Nothing is added, it comes out like that."

"Hmmm, and you called her a milkmaid. I think I read about that sometime ago. They are born that way, right?"

"Yes, they started appearing in bigger numbers about 60 years ago. But up until about 20 years ago they were still quite rare. Now, like the futa's they are becoming increasingly more common."

"But how is a 'milkmaid' different from a woman that just has naturally large breasts?"

"For one thing, they have a genetic predisposition to produce milk all the time, not just when they are pregnant. And they are usually voluptuous, such as the lovely April over there. They also are naturally more submissive, which is the opposite of alpha's like me."

"Yes, women with more muscle mass, and bigger clitorises. Gathered from what I read, and just experienced it." Mindy smiled and winked at her.

"Yes, we make natural athletes and are often leaders in things like business and our communities."

"And what about the futa's? Are there alpha's and beta's?"

"Yes...look." Olga was scanning the room. "You see that tall, tan, gorgeous brunette in the black dress with the bulging arms?"

"Yes, she is quite an impressive specimen."

"That's Brandi, she's a dominatrix. And she's a good example of an alpha futa. Her cock matches her muscles, both huge."

"Ohh...my God, I can only imagine." Mindy felt herself blushing at the idea of being taken by someone like Brandi, wondering what it would feel like.

"But there are exceptions of course, not all alpha females excel. It's just like anyone else, someone's background, their family history. A lot of things can be a factor in an alpha's success as well."

"I see, that makes sense. I think I 've always been more on the passive side."

"Yes, I can tell." Olga reached over and caressed her hand with reassurance, she looked deep into her eyes. "But you can learn to stand up for yourself, and still have a happy and rewarding life."

"Thank you, Olga, so much for everything, I'll take what you said to heart."

Mindy soon bade her good evening and decided to head back to Caitlin's place. She just felt worn-out by the emotional release, yet also relieved. She stopped inside the club's front doors to call Caitlin, but got no answer. She sent a text and looked up from her phone to see Elena looking at her from her station with a pleasant smile and a sparkle in her eye.

"So Mindy, did you enjoy yourself this evening?" She enquired with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes, yes I did." She managed a faint smile in her exhausted state. "Olga is quite an amazing, sweet woman and a good host."

"Yes she is, some women, and futa's come from far away seeking her services. Will we get the pleasure of your company again?"

"Yes, I will be coming back for sure. Hopefully soon."

"I look forward to it." Elena's voice took on an inflection at that point, her English accent contained a hint of sensuality as she dropped her voice an octave. "I hope we can have some fun together too."

Before Mindy could adequately respond, a group of scantily clad, sexy, noisy young women entered and got her attention as Elena started to ask for their names.