Mindy in New York Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mindy was ogling the backside of the one closest to her when she got a text from Caitlin: 'I'll be home in 45 minutes, hope to see you there, babe. XOXOXO.'

Mindy walked out and descended the front steps, she walked towards the curb. She hadn't noticed the voluptuous figure behind her, a figure that had been watching her for a while.

"It's a very nice evening, don't you think?"

Mindy turned to see who that seductive voice belonged to. She was like tempting, curvaceous chocolate poured into a too-tight dress of a deep red that barely covered anything. Long, curly hair of a rich purple rested just above her 40EE cups with long nipples aching to be touched. Her lovely face looked like it belonged on a runway in Paris, like a fashion show full of thick babes strutting about, making pussies wet and dicks hard.

"Yes...yes it is very nice." Mindy was caught totally off guard by the stranger.

"What's your name babi?"

"Mindy. Who are you?"

She walked closer in her stilettos, not masking her fascination with Mindy at all. She looked her up and down thoroughly. "Call me Tamara babi."

"OK Tamara." Mindy grinned at her and tried not to stare at her bulging tits that looked ready to burst out and smother her in a rush of hot lust. "And to answer your question: yes, I am new here."

"Then you should know, Elena is a futa. I saw you talking to her."

"Hmmm...well that's interesting." Mindy squirmed a little and felt herself getting hot again.

"Hmmm, never fucked a futa before I'm guessing. You would never regret it, especially with Elena. She can fuck any pussy into absolute ecstasy, just like Chanel. They both packing big fuck sticks."

"Chanel too? She didn't tell me that."

"Did you ask her babi?"

"No, I didn't think to ask at the time. I was there to see Olga."

"Oooo, Olga?" Her eyes got wild at the mere mention of the hot mistress.

"She is one of my favorites in there. She spanked me really good, and made me beg for more. But hot stuff, where you off to in a dress like that?"

"I am going to a friend's place." Mindy could feel the heat off of her and see the predatory look in her eyes. She knew that if she stayed, she would probably end up fucking her. She was a bit curious what a sexy beast like her might have in that tight dress. But at that time, she just really wanted to be back with Caitlin. That desire overcame any temptation she felt for Tamara's obvious advances.

"I hope your ahem...'friend' doesn't leave that dress on you for long." She lit a cigarette and let it's smoke curl out of her mouth like a haze of sex from between her red, pouty lips. All of Tamara's actions dripped raw sensuality. "I mean, I wouldn't, I would be all over you."

"Thanks Tamara." Mindy saw a cab pull up as she edged towards the curb. "Maybe I'll see you again sometime."

"I sure hope so babi." Tamara watched her get in the cab and licked her lips. Mindy remembered that line from a movie: "That bitch looks like she could suck a golf ball through a garden hose." She laughed at the memory as she gave the driver her destination, that seemed to describe the sexy stranger perfectly.

Tamara watched her cab fade into the busy traffic. "I got something sexy you might like Mindy, I will see you again." She rubbed her erect nipples and moaned.