Mindy in New York Ch. 03

Story Info
Mindy encounters her lost love, and everything changes.
14.5k words
4.78
4.6k
5
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

If you haven't read Cindy's Journey yet, I would recommend you to do so first.

Some key characters and events from these two stories overlap with one another, because they are parallel to each other. And certain events in this story will seem to mirror the other one: that is intentional. A lot of story elements are interconnected, it's all part of the overall world building I have planned months in advance. The world building will include different characters from different stories.

I picked the category that I thought was most fitting for my story. This chapter also contains: lesbian group sex, hardcore food fetish sex, golden showers, anal sex etc.

The chapters will be much longer in this story. All 4 of the chapters are done, they will be released within about a 12 day window. The last chapter will be the longest.

Please rate and comment, thank you very much.

VALERIE'S APOLOGY

Mindy arrived at Caitlin's place an hour later because of traffic. She was buzzed in and Caitlin greeted her at her door. She sat on the couch with her and wanted to hear all about Mindy's experience at the club. Mindy talked for quite a long time and told her all about Olga and what had occurred between them in detail. She also decided to tell her about her collapsing on the floor and her emotional release.

"Wow...Mindy...do you feel better now?" Caitlin's brow was knitted with worry and concern.

"Yes, I think so actually." She interlaced her fingers with Caitlin's, letting her touch sooth her. "I think I just let so many things go, things that I had buried for so long. It feels like so much ugliness is no longer there inside me, like I just groaned and cried it out in Olga's gentle embrace. I also feel like it built trust between us, which I was not expecting."

"I think that is very common between a mistress and her sub's, to have a kind of physical trust and a depth to their emotional connection. At least, there's the potential for one."

"Yes, I see your point Caitlin." Mindy leaned her head back with a deep sigh and a big groan. "But I also feel worn-out, and she fucked my pussy into such soreness, not that I'm really complaining."

"I wish I could've seen that!" Caitlin gave her a playful slap on her leg. "Let's get you to bed then."

They walked into her bedroom and she removed the red dress. She followed Caitlin into her bathroom and Caitlin rummaged through her cabinet.

"Here, I found it!' Caitlin handed her a cream-colored jar with orange lettering. "Try this, it works wonders on your va-jay-jay!"

Mindy took the jar and Caitlin closed the bathroom door behind her. Mindy read the jar and smiled in amusement.

"Sore slit balm, the perfect product for a well-pounded and punished pussy!"

She laughed hysterically until she snorted uncontrollably, causing Caitlin to poke her head back into the bathroom.

"What the hell is so funny?"

"Sore slit balm?" Mindy was still laughing and trying to catch her breath." Where do you find this shit?"

"Yeah, that is funny ya dork." Caitlin rolled her eyes. "But it works, trust me."

Mindy did find the balm took effect quickly enough, and her pussy started to feel better. She walked out of the bathroom naked and saw Caitlin waiting for her, she crawled into bed and gave her a gentle peck on the lips. She grabbed her phone when it beeped again, it was Val again. She had waited to check all the texts she had sent throughout the evening.

They went from angry to rambling, nonsensical texts. Into sad and loving ones, Mindy couldn't really make sense of it all.

"What did she say?" Asked Caitlin as she laid there in erotic nudity.

"I honestly can't make sense of at least half of these. I don't even know how to respond, so I'll wait to respond. It stresses me out just thinking about it."

Mindy plugged in her phone and pressed up against Caitlin's warm body, enjoying her friend's comforting presence. Caitlin gave her many passionate kisses and Mindy cooed, she fell asleep in her arms again.

Mindy awoke the next morning to soft hands caressing her legs so seductively, she opened her eyes and Becca was sitting there on the bed. She gazed upon Mindy with her smoky eyes and a sultry tilt of her head as her long, wavy hair laid over her big, soft breasts. She looked gorgeous with her delicate upturned, little nose and big, blue eyes. Her ample lips were curled into a sensual, kissy pout as she lazily stroked her round, pink areola. Mindy was already entranced by her enticing gaze, and her touch was electrifying.

"Mindy, I have a hot tub in my bathroom." Becca's voice was a low, throaty whisper of seduction. It sent chills down Mindy's spine and a thrill into her pussy. "Why don't you two babes come join me?"

Mindy answered her by sitting up and reaching for her, her carnal urges sweeping over her in the voluptuous woman's presence. They kissed with a horny, moaning meeting of their mouths. Becca's kiss made all her suppressed sexual needs bubble to the surface again. Mindy yielded to her horny advances, letting her hot, wet mouth slide messily over her own.

If Mindy had any doubts about Becca's attraction to her, they quickly faded in the burning wetness of the moaning kisses she was giving her. Becca thrust deeper, Mindy cooed, whimpered, and sucked her lips with drool running down her chin. Mindy slipped into her lust and left herself being pulled in by Becca's magnetic allure.

At that moment, Caitlin stirred and rolled over, she smiled as she witnessed them kissing so passionately.

"You just couldn't resist, could you, Becca?"

"No, I could not." Becca stopped to catch her breath, leaving a long string of saliva hanging from her chin. "You know I'm insatiable, and Mindy is so damn sexy. I want to help her relax while she's here."

"You're a damn good kisser." Mindy kissed her again and stood up. "So sexy, show me this hot-tub and you can finally fuck me."

"Right this way." Becca led the way with a sexy smile, Mindy's eyes roamed over her juicy, extra-thick ass that flowed down into her full, heavenly thighs.

The master bathroom was a luxurious place of modern elegance. The golden brown tiled floors were trimmed in gold and burgundy red. The crimson sink had jagged lines of gold running across it, it matched the toilet with it's gold colored fittings.

The black and jade hot-tub beckoned with it's promises of relaxation and the carnal delights they could experience in it together. The sweet fragrance of many candles hung in the humid air, the tiled dais around the tub was big enough for sitting on. Mindy noticed the many sex toys and oils that rested there along with all the soft bath towels.

Becca took Mindy by the hand and helped her into the tub, Caitlin joined them while she turned on the humming, soothing jets. They soon became a tangle of wet bodies with groping hands and licking, sucking mouths. Mindy felt Becca's tongue prodding and eagerly exploring her mouth with Caitlin's hands caressing her hard nipples and tenderly rubbing her clit under the water.

Mindy turned to suck on Caitlin's tongue, tasting the mint upon her breath and grazing her long, thick tongue with her teeth. The jets of water sent hot, sexual pulses shooting through their young bodies. Caitlin shivered as hundreds of bubbles tickled her sensitive asshole, she held Mindy tight against her as she pushed her ass into the teasing stream of water.

Becca's mouth latched onto her tit with her plush lips forming a seal on her large breast, while she pinched the aching hardness of Mindy's other nipple with her delicate fingers. Mindy grabbed her long, wet hair and pulled her close with a satisfied groan as she shivered all over her needy body. Caitlin's fingers spread her pussy for Becca's finger fucking.

Mindy was pinned between the two gorgeous women as they wrapped her in a hot, wet embrace of sapphic ecstasy. Becca's fat tits were pushing against her dripping chest as she held Mindy's head tight, she passionately kissed her with the warm sweetness of her salivating mouth. Mindy drank deep of her mouth with a wanting thirst for more, she moaned and pulled Becca's hand deeper inside her.

"Fuck me baby, please fuck me good and deep." Mindy pleaded, her eyes alight with pure, lustful intent.

"Do you want more in your tight holes babe?" Caitlin asked her with a long, wet lick on her sweaty cheek.

"Yes, give it to me!" Mindy shifted and arched her back to present her ass to Caitlin's hand. She slipped two fingers in her gripping, fleshy ring. Caitlin loved the feeling of her soft, pillowy insides that yielded to her as she feverishly began pumping her anus.

Mindy's jaw trembled with a heat building up quickly inside her. The hot water and the delicious, sexy forms pressed against her in an erotic unison of building orgasmic tension rippled through all three of them in their wanton carnality.

Becca's mouth began to match her hand in it's rhythm, she started tongue fucking her with long, drooling, forceful strokes. Becca relished the hot wetness of Mindy's open lips, she delved deep inside her over and over. Mindy let out slutty, mewling gasps of pleasure as their hands pumped and stroked her insides. Her mind hazy and heavy with pleasure, she deeply focused on her urgent, gratification.

She could soon feel herself edging closer and closer, their hot touches on her sensitive, wet skin were all she could feel. Her whole body was buzzing, from head to toe.

"Are you close, baby?" Becca asked her breathlessly.

"Yes! I am so fucking close...I'm gonna cum!"

Becca reached over and turned on the bottom jets of the tub, she held Mindy right over them. Mindy's hard, throbbing clit felt the relentless stream of bubbles sending electrifying jolts throughout her body. Their fingers constantly creating wet friction in her tight holes, touching off exquisite pleasure with every pump inside her.

"Ohhh...ohhh..fuuuck! I am cumming...mmmm...YESSS!" Mindy jerked her head back in a sudden, grinding spasm of burning hot bliss. Her shaking arms were holding Becca close against her in a superheated, screaming climax. She sucked off Caitlin's fingers with frantic, shaking, white-hot intensity. Spit was hanging from their chins in long strings while they moaned obscenely in their indulgence.

Mindy's orgasm faded into a radiating afterglow, leaving her hungry for more. She felt aloft in her bliss, much like her body feeling buoyant in the water.

"Who wants to eat my pussy?" Caitlin got up and sat by the candles on the dais with her feet hanging in the water.

"I would love to." Becca bent forward and presented her wet, tempting ass with a jiggling shake in Mindy's face. Becca reached for the sex toys, and she handed a red, fat 12" cock to Mindy with a bottle of lube. Mindy applied lube to the toy and stroked it up and down to lube it all over.

"Use that on my ass baby, after you lick it good." Becca told her with a moaning gyration of her thick thighs. Mindy rubbed and slapped the soft globes of flesh with fondling and kneading, eyeing her jiggling, round ass with insatiable hunger. She spread her cheeks with a focus on fucking Becca into absolute elation.

Running her tongue up and down the long, pink slit. She dipped her tongue inside her tangy, slimy wetness. She stroked her clit over and over, making Becca grind her ass into Mindy's face while slurping harder on Caitlin's sopping wet pussy. Their collective sexual energy passed through all of them, energizing them into an orgy of hot, lustful fucking. The increasing sexual aggression, their sucking, licking mouths and their loud moans all added to their wanton passion.

Mindy pulled her soaked labia with her thick, greedy lips. She spit on her pink hole and let it mix with the water beading on her ass while dripping it into her crack. Becca's well-used asshole opened as Mindy spread her cheeks wide, feeling the delicious heat pouring off her quivering loins

Mindy tasted her puckered bud, she licked it all around in big circles. She dipped in and out with her tongue, then she suddenly pushed deep inside. Becca reacted with a loud cry and her entire body twitched with her tingling pleasure. The taste was earthy, she let her spit run into the winking, throbbing hole.

"Ohhh my God, fuuuck Mindy...tha-that feels so fucking good!" Becca muttered, she trembled from the rimming tongue, with fiery sparks firing through her mind. She was bucking her pelvis up and down with her mouthful of Caitlin's cunt. Mindy's overzealous, aggressive tongue fucking made her squirm with lewd, raunchy noises.

Mindy's mouth worked her gape with licking and twisting of her tongue, sucking and kissing. Soon she started finger fucking herself while rubbing Becca's hard, pink clit. Becca was feeling the heat of her approaching climax from Mindy's hand moving in a rapid, furious blur. Mindy could feel her reacting to her increasingly intense fucking and rubbing.

Becca let out a loud, intense scream with a great tumult in the water as her body shook as she was awash in her climatic pleasure. Her anal orgasm sent her falling forward into Caitlin's thighs with a sputtering, loud groan.

Mindy's mouth latched onto her privates as she licked up and down from clit to ass, eliciting more groans from Becca as her unruly hips continued to shake.

"Do you want more?"

"Yes-yes...I do...please fuck my ass." Becca found it hard to speak, Mindy's enthusiastic oral skills were beyond her expectations. Mindy wasted no time in reaching for the well-lubed, thick fuck toy. Mindy used both hands and pushed in, allowing her ass to open more to the toy. She loved watching her asshole grip it as she pumped her with a deep twisting motion. She thrust deeply, enjoying Becca's shuddering moans and pulled out completely to spit into her wide gape. Her insides opened up with a deep stretching as the 12" phallus went inside again, filling her completely. Becca jerked and squealed as Mindy twisted and pumped her ass with a deep, plunging motion.

Mindy went harder as Becca thrust a pink dildo between Caitlin's toned thighs whilst licking her clit. Hot sensations rippled through her body with every deep, pounding thrust into her widened asshole. Becca's mind was gone in a haze of lust with the wet, hard slaps as the dildo slammed into her ass.

Time was a blur to them as they fucked each other like women posessed, Becca came with a deep, primal growl that rose up within her as a crashing wave of pleasure crested once again and broke over her voluptuous body.

Caitlin was affected by her orgasmic cries and she also reached a gushing orgasm, her pussy sprayed all over Becca's face, leaving her juices running down over her thighs and into the bubbling water.

"Ohhhh...fuck, fuuuuck yes!" Caitlin frantically rubbed and spanked her engorged, sopping wet cunt, squirting a big, hot spray into Becca's eager mouth.

"You like that you little whore?" She grabbed her gorgeous room mate by her hair and pulled her closer while hitting her messy cunt with obscenely loud, wet slaps.

"Drink that cunt juice for mommy, you sloppy bitch!"

Mindy pulled the dildo out and lewdly licked it all off, then she spit into Becca's abused, gaping asshole before licking her taint all over with long laps of her tongue. Becca's swaying hips bucked with her approval of the degrading act.

"Do you need to piss?" Becca looked back at her with a naughty grin on her lovely, youthful face.

"Yes, I really do." Mindy leaned forward and kissed the brunette with a passionate lip-lock. "What do you have in mind?"

"Piss in my filthy asshole! Fill me up baby!"

"Ummm, OK. Sure." Mindy hesitated a little, but she was actually thrilled to be asked to do such a thing. She had always loved watching 'piss play' lesbian porn.

"Open your mouth too babe." Caitlin spread her pussy lips in Becca's face. "I know you're thirsty."

Mindy stood over her in the tub and aimed a long stream of piss right into her ass, filling her to the brim until the clear fluid trickled out of her. Mindy laughed in amusement and depraved fascination as Caitlin's piss filled her mouth. Becca shuddered as she had another small orgasm, being demeaned really made her red-hot with lust. Becca then turned around and Frenched Mindy while spitting the urine into her mouth, sharing the mildly salty liquid with her.

Mindy could feel her aching body begging for more relief, she wanted to cum again. Caitlin seemed to read her dirty mind as she held up a big, blue strap-on.

"Who wants to be my bitch?" She asked while looking right at Mindy with a wicked shimmer in her beautiful, brown eyes.

"I thought you'd never ask." Mindy asked, she grabbed at the dildo and licked it with a deep moan while looking into Caitlin's eyes. Caitlin met her lips with a hot, deep kiss that made her shiver all over and her begging pussy drip for her.

Mindy helped her put it on, and Caitlin sat in the tub. Mindy felt Becca's hand on her upper back, she held a big, 12" vibrating fuck toy. Mindy mounted Becca and felt her still dripping cunt slide down over the shaft. Becca oiled her tight ass and pushed the dildo against her rose bud, letting it slip inside her. Mindy gulped in air, sputtering as the big invader entered her tender, tight asshole. Becca pushed in, watching with relish as Mindy's hole opened to her more and more with each twisting thrust.

Caitlin soon fucked her steadily, pushing up as she pulled Mindy tight against her sweaty body. Mindy felt nigh unbearable pressure with the thick toys pressing those pleasure triggers deep inside her. She was totally crammed full, like she was being fucked into a heavenly place of pure euphoria.

Her eyes bulged as the pounding dildos pistoned her holes at an overwhelming pace of unrelenting fucking. Her cunt's sloppy wet noises churned inside her body, her sticky juices poured forth and ran into the water. Her slutty cries got louder as she gyrated her hips in a frantically desperate motion against them, wanting the toys even deeper inside.

Chest puffing, sharp breaths punctuated by the water sloshing as she humped up and down with her perfect breasts jiggling. Her jaw clenched tighter, eyes rolled back, her nails clawed at Caitlin's hot body. The sharp, little licks of pain only made Caitlin fuck her like an absolute savage. She bounced her ass against Becca's fat toy that hammered her now gaping ass.

"It...feels...so-so good!" She stammered. "Fuck me...fuck me...fuck me baby!"

Each hard thrust made her cunt squirt a bit more, her thick grool was running out and mingling with sweat and water. She exploded again, the obscene noises of her gushing juices between her sexy thighs intensified.

"So...deep...mmmm...so fucking deep." Drool fell from her lips, she had fallen down a rabbit hole of decadent bliss. The sweet smell of Caitlin combined with her fresh, wet sex filled her senses.

Caitlin's sexy lips parted and she bit down on her nipple, a huge jolt hit her body with her gushing orgasm. Her final orgasm hit her like a freight train off it's rails. "Ohhhh...my fucking God! Fuuuck...mmmphh...yesss!"

She absent mindedly humped Caitlin for a few moments as she spasmed on top of her, then her mind faded into the post orgasmic glow. She felt exhausted, she fell against Caitlin and rested for a while, with her gaping pussy still leaking on her friend.

A little while later, they all got out of the tub and washed up in Becca's shower stall. They got dressed and Becca cooked for them all again, the poached eggs were delicious. Mindy was really enjoying their company, even though Val still lingered on the edges of her thoughts.

A while later they were on the balcony enjoying the afternoon sun, watching the vast city bustle beneath their gaze. Becca was telling a funny joke and they were all giggling at it, so they didn't hear the buzzing at first.