Mindy in New York Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mindy went up the steps with many staring at her big, round rump from behind.

She passed many women and futa's who said very sexual and tempting things to get her attention. But she finally found her friend Esther, and she was not alone.

Three blondes and a fetching young woman with blue hair were with her in a circle. She stood there for a moment until they all noticed her looking at Esther.

"Ummm..hello there." Esther said. "Do I know you?"

"Know me?" Mindy giggled. "Of course you do!" She lifted her mask up and beamed at Esther with a big smile.

"Mindy!" Esther shuffled over to her and gave her a big hug with a sweet kiss on her cheek. Then she stepped back and looked her over.

"Is this your new outfit for work?" She said with a joyful giggle.

"Yes, it's part of the new dress code you smartass." Mindy gave her a wink. "So who are your friends?"

Esther introduced her to everyone: Alice had long, curly hair that was secured at the crown of her head into a long ponytail. Her extra wide hips filled her shimmering, silvery dress. Her long, slender nose sat on her round face: her long lashes complimented her steely blue eyes. Mindy wanted to kiss her thin, pink lips.

Nikki was wearing a red halter-top that barely covered her large tits, and skimpy, ass hugging booty shorts. She had fat, red lips and the brightest eyes, blue like cobalt. Her blonde hair was in pigtails with pink streaks running through it.

Cynthia was a curvy, yet petite little vixen. She had a red tube top on that showed off her perky little tits and her flat stomach. Her thin neck had a leather collar around it with a golden heart dangling from it. She had a thin, delicate nose. Thick, pursed pink lips and photogenic, big blue eyes. Her tight, pink snake-skin pattern leggings displayed an obvious bulge.

Claire was a vision of unique beauty. Her hair was pulled up into a messy bun of baby blue hair with her green eyeshadow and her big breasts visible through her lacy, black top. Her short, red plaid skirt teased a view of her perky ass cheeks.

"Esther told us about you." Nikki did not hide her attraction to Mindy. "You're even sexier than she said you were."

"Yes, she is very pretty." Alice moved closer to her with a big, flirtatious smile. "Are you planning on joining us in the fetish room?"

"Yes, absolutely. I dressed for the occasion." Mindy answered while she got closer to Alice, she inhaled her arousing scent of sweet vanilla. "I really want to get frisky tonight."

"Then let us make it a night she'll never forget ladies." Esther took the lead and planted a passionate kiss on Mindy's lips, she pulled her hair and pressed her lips hard against hers. Mindy moaned and let her tongue explore Esther's mouth. Nikki and Alice joined in with kisses and sensual caresses on Mindy's hot body, she responded by groping them and showering them with kisses in return.

"The room is awaiting us ladies." Esther gestured towards the upper-level.

"Let us indulge in each other's sexy bodies."

"Are you two joining us?" Nikki asked Cynthia and Claire.

"I'm sorry, we can't make it." Cynthia said with sad eyes and a pout. "We have to meet some friends at a different club."

"Well, I hope you enjoy yourselves." Esther gave them both a kiss goodbye.

"Thank you babe." Claire smiled at Mindy again. "I certainly hope I see you again sweetie."

"Ohh I think you will. It was nice to meet you both."

A few minutes later, they ascended the stairs near the bar and made their way across the upper-level to door number thirteen. Esther opened the door and led them inside, Mindy was very happy with what she saw. The room was a collage of vibrant reds, pinks and purples. The waterproof furniture consisted of two large ottomans, a pink bondage couch, a large and flat round red chair, a spanking sawhorse and a bondage rack rounded out the furniture. There was a large shower in one corner of the room.

There were also oversized, purple pillows that laid on the floor. There was shelving with various sex toys and lube near a small, black refrigerator. Nikki and Alice were definitely horny that night, they stripped down immediately.

Mindy's eyes roamed over their curvy, sexy forms and the sight made her pussy drip with anticipation. Both of them wore only stockings with their high-heels.

Esther had also been wearing a dress that she removed and hung on a rack beside the door, her heavy, rounded breasts were quite perky for their huge size. Her pierced, large areolas were pink and mouth-watering to Mindy: her thick, black pubic hairs were neatly trimmed above her labia.

She wasn't wearing her glasses for once, Mindy noticed how beautiful her big, hazel eyes really were. Her tasteful, minimalist makeup truly accentuated her cheeks and her short, button nose along with her doll-like lips.

Alice's thick ass was sticking out as she reached into the fridge and she retrieved some food items. Nikki was perusing all the sex toys until she grabbed a Hitachi and some butt-plugs along with some strap-ons: she also found a large cucumber and a corn cob.

"Is that a real cucumber?" Mindy asked her with her eyes wide in surprise. "It's fucking massive."

"No, it's a sex toy that caters to those with a food fetish, like the corn cob. "Nikki bit the cucumber for emphasis. "See? It's silicone."

"Well those are fake." Alice held up some bananas. "But the bananas are real, baby! Who wants a cunt sundae?"

"What's a cunt sundae?' Mindy asked with eager curiosity.

"I'll show you, you wanna eat my pussy?" Nikki asked her with a devious grin.

"I would love to, now show me." Mindy grabbed her and Frenched her big red lips, leaving saliva trailing from their mouths.

"If you keep kissing me like that, you can fuck me all night." Nikki stepped back with Mindy's drool dripping from her face. She laid back on the red chair and spread her long, smooth-skinned legs. "Alice, whipped cream please?"

Alice handed her the whipped cream, chocolate syrup and bananas. Nikki was a slutty, sexy minx with a body made for sinful abandon and sucking futa cock all night long. Her pussy was already leaking, she was known for always being ready for cock or pussy, being aroused was never a problem for her. The sexual dynamos rubbed her fluids all over her slick crotch with a sloppy wetness, punctuated by her slutty moans filling the air.

"I'm so fucking wet." Her blue eyes fluttered as she looked at Mindy with a gaze so alluring. "Get ready to eat me baby." Nikki unpeeled some bananas and squirted whipped cream up her pussy, she cooed and rubbed her clit with a wet, filthy spanking noise. Alice poured chocolate all over her tits and cunt.

Nikki lifted one leg up high and jammed one, then two,then three banana's forcefully up her cunt. They were shiny, slick and dripping from her messy hole. She fucked herself into a frenetic mess of chaotic, needy horniness.

"You like watching me don't you? Nikki watched Mindy as she rubbed her clit and groped her nipples. "Do you like your little sluts messy, gaping, dirty cunt baby?"

"Yes, fuck yes I do!" Mindy's own pussy was dripping down onto the floor with her thick grool falling in thick strings from her body, Esther grabbed her from behind and rubbed her pussy frantically. Mindy writhed in response and felt herself so incredibly turned on by the lewdness before her. Flames of hot lust licked her body, her jaw trembled with the raw intensity spreading from her pussy up through her core and into her limbs.

"Cum on me!" Nikki looked at her with desperately horny urgency. "Cum on your hot-blooded slut baby! Fucking squirt on my face!"

Mindy moved until she was standing between her outstretched legs, with Esther still molesting her.

"Fuuuck Etsher! I-I'm gonna cum. Right there...rub it...rub..rub...my-my-cunt!" Mindy felt the sweat run down once again, leaving a sexy sheen on her skin, she reveled in the absolute, sensual lust of those around her. Their bodies were becoming one conduit for the hot, raw passion pouring through their pounding hearts and filtering out into their taut, shaking limbs. They had only just started, but it felt like they were already at a zenith of lust.

Alice was known as 'anal Alice' for a reason. She loved anal, taking the biggest of sex toys and futa cocks up her ass with great delight. She loved jizz, pussy juice and piss in her dirty asshole. She was standing next to Nikki's head with a huge toy cucumber up her fat ass, anal play always made her cunt gush too. She was making slutty noises as she rammed the toy inside her with a thrusting and twisting motion.

"You want this you filthy whore?" Alice asked her while she whimpered from her hard ass pounding.

"You know I do!" Nikki stuck her long, flat tongue out to catch her juice.

It quickly became a frenzy of furious sexual activity as Esther's hand was a blur stroking Mindy's clit with her dripping hands, and Alice's thick thighs were shaking and jiggling with her orgasms. They exploded in a hot spray all over Nikki's writhing, sticky body. Her body was soon covered in their cunt juices that ran down down off of her with all the syrup, collecting in thick pools of salty-sweetness on the chair's leather.

Mindy's legs were still running with her nectar as she lunged for Nikki's cunt. She pushed the banana's up inside her, mashing and pulping them inside her pink pussy. She watched in horny fascination as they mixed with the mess of her natural fluids and the creamy syrup.

"Push it out you slut." Mindy opened her mouth and slapped Nikki's throbbing clit. She grunted and expelled the sloppy mess from her cunt, Mindy let the sweet mess fill her senses as it ran over tongue. Esther soon grabbed her again for a sloppy kiss, they shared the food mixed with bodily fluids in a moment of perfect decadence.

"Is our little slut gonna squirt for us too?" Esther grinned at Nikki and held up a Hitachi. Mindy licked, nibbled her labia and noisily slurped the syrup from her cunt. Nikki was sweating, muttering filthy words and her body was thrashing as she grabbed Mindy's hair with the white-knuckle tension of her building orgasms. Mindy's relentless tonguing parted her tacky lips and she was slurping at Nikki's salty juices, only coming up so she could let Nikki see her spit it messily back over her clit. Then she would suck her clit and lick it with deep, slutty groans, that was driving Nikki mad with explosive lust.

The Hitachi was applied to the clit and she soon started to gush. It was a trickle that turned into a blast that choked Mindy with it's sheer volume.

"OHHHHhhh fuck...yesss! Fuuuuck..yesss!" Nikki let out a hoarse scream and Mindy gagged, then she clamped her lips down and trapped her flow inside her hungry mouth. She let it fill her mouth while she felt Nikki's hips tense up, the spasm spread into her core as she thrashed about with her soaking wet spray hitting Mindy's chest.

She finally came to rest with sweaty gulps of air, her body floating on her wonderful high of oxycontin. Mindy moved up over her prone body and licked her nubile body clean of the syrup and the juices. She ended up at Nikki's face and looked at her with a look of sensual wonderment.

Soon Alice held a steel bottle with an extra-long nozzle and squirted cold cream up her ass. She filled her ass until it couldn't possibly hold anymore, then she looked at Mindy.

"Do you wanna try it too? This little slut likes eating cream from our asses."

"Sure, just shoot it up my hole?"

"I'll help you, just bend over and stick out your sweet ass."

Mindy presented her butt to Alice, and she giggled as the cold, whipped cream filled her ass. Then Alice bent over and put her ass mere inches over Nikki's face, Nikki opened her mouth wide. With a loud, sputtering fart Alice pushed the cream out in a big pile to collect in Nikki's mouth. Mindy was getting very aroused by the filthy, taboo display.

"OK, you try it now." Alice said with another loud fart into her dirty mouth. Mindy squatted and pushed, feeling the cream rush out of her with a smooth coldness leaving her body, She grunted with a strained push of her anus, letting the white mess fall into Nikki's wanting mouth.

Nikki's lovely face was a mess of cream as she licked it all off her sticky fingers. Alice emptied her ass into her mouth, then she tongued Nikki's mouth and let her saliva mix with the cream as she spit it back into her mouth, listening to Nikki coo from her own degradation.

"Let me lick your hole clean." Nikki pulled on Mindy's hips to get her closer, she tongued her ass and licked her crinkled hole thoroughly. Mindy loved the feeling of Nikki licking her off with every long stroke of her tongue, she pressed down so Nikki could get her tongue deep inside her sensitive hole.

Her tongue slithered it's way inside the soft tissue of her ass, rimming her thoroughly: causing Mindy to cry out in exquisite, tingly elation. Mindy's puckered hole flexed and more cream splattered out from her asshole into Nikki's mouth. She licked it all up and slobbered on Mindy's pussy with her wet mouth, wanting to taste all of her.

Esther had found an automatic vacuum pump for her nipples and she soon had them engorged with swollen puffiness. She pinched her lovely, pink nipples and milk was streaming out of them in copious amounts.

"You're a milk maid, aren't you?" Mindy asked her.

"I sure am sexy. Now do you want some milk ladies?"

"I sure do!" Mindy sat next to Nikki and opened her mouth. Esther sprayed them and covered Nikki, who laid there and caught it in her mouth. Mindy started to lick and suck her tit, letting the sweet, sticky fluid fill her greedy mouth. She savored the breast milk as she swished it around her mouth and let it flow down into her belly. Alice suckled on her other tit, sucking hard on her gushing nipple.

Esther's tits were extremely sensitive, and within minutes the sensations passing through her tits and down into her pussy were immersing her in a current of jolts hitting her body over and over. She came with a shuddering wail as her legs buckled, Mindy suddenly lunged downward and attacked her clit with her mouth, making her muscles even weaker as she felt that mouth devour all of her cunt.

The rapid sucking, probing, licking, wild twirling and fucking motions made her mind feel overloaded from the blissful assault on her throbbing, soaked sex. Mindy's mind was nearly gone too, she was swept-up in her primal urges by then, she was driven only by gratification at that point.

"Ohh my sweet fuck Mindy! Uhhh...unhhh...fuuuck! Right there...right-yesss..fuuuck yess! Ahhh...ahhh...mmmm baby!" Esther's pussy dripped with her juices flowing down all over Mindy's chin. Alice held her up as she almost fell over from the power of her orgasms, she was dizzy with stars passing through her vision.

Mindy soon sat in front of her and licked the milk from Nikki's soaked body, making Esther horny again. Alice found a big, purple monster of a dildo that was 2 feet-long. She put lube all over it, and she jammed it in her mouth. She messily deep throated it until she gagged, letting her spit drip off of it in a slutty display.

"I think I'd like to use that." Mindy said with a smirk.

"Who do you wanna fuck with it?"

"Actually, I'd like to fuck Esther."

"Sounds good to me." Esther kneeled in front of her. "Alice, maybe I could lick your sexy pussy too?"

"I'd like that." Alice kneeled in front of her on the floor as Esther stuck her big ass out, so Mindy pushed the dildo deep into her pussy. Then she sat on the chair's edge and wiggled the fat tip up her ass, she pushed hard with lusty determination to get the toy in deep. Nikki helped her by thrusting it inside her, then she found a bottle of liquid cream.

Esther was eating Alice's pussy while she rocked her hips to push the dildo to meet Mindy's hard thrusts. They plunged into a frenzy of thrusting together with hard fucking as the dildo speared into them on either end, Mindy's hips humped back and forth with a deep grinding, she wanted that toy stretching her slick, tight ass.

Esther's huge breasts were swaying with her jiggling thighs, with every thrust she went harder and faster. Her tongue moved inside Alice's sweet hole in sync with the hard fucking she was receiving. Alice writhed and screeched while Esther sucked and nibbled at her sopping wet cunt. The torrid heat from their ardent lust filled the air and radiated off all of them.

Nikki stood over Mindy and put her firm, bubble ass right in her face, she was already fisting her cunt.

"Do you want my cream you slut?"

"Fuck yes I do bitch!" Mindy opened her mouth while she was bouncing against that big dildo with heavy panting. "Shoot that cream in my mouth!"

Nikki spread her ass cheeks and pushed, her farting sphincter flexed and she jetted Mindy in the face. The cream covered her torso in sticky whiteness, making a stream that ran down over her pussy until it reached the floor.

Mindy swallowed some and then spit cream back on her ass, which made Nikki giggle with sensual glee. Mindy's mouth wet tongue messily licked her asshole and Nikki pushed again, with a loud, wet fart her ass filled Mindy's mouth again. Mindy licked her winking hole and greedily sucked her taint of all the creamy goodness inside.

"Stick your cunt in my face again!" Mindy's lust was totally unleashed by then, she wanted to try every dirty, kinky thing that came to mind. Nikki bent over and she attacked her pussy.

Mindy jammed her hand inside her and relished her musky scent that made her drunk with desire. Her hand stretched the gorgeous slut's pussy with a sucking, sluicing sound. She was rubbing along every little fleshy ridge inside of Nikki, making her pant like a dog in heat. Her cunt leaked with little spurts of her juice, it ran down to drip off Mindy's elbow into the cream below them.

Mindy brutally pounded her to the point of another climax, her cunt spewed thick globs of her creamy juice. Nikki blasted Mindy with a hot spray of her many orgasms. They both shrieked in ecstasy as Nikki's cunt throbbed and spasmed from the hot release that sent her nectar flying in multiple directions. Then she finger banged herself with a gurgling wet noise as her eyes rolled back.

"Ahhhh..mmmm..fuuck! Fuuuck...yesss! Mmmm...I'm gonna cum again! Fuck yes baby! I WILL FUCKING CUM ON YOU!"

Another twitching, convulsing fit and her pussy covered Mindy and the chair with a forceful, long stream of cum. Mindy licked the big, white globs off Nikki's ass and thighs as she let out a hoarse, sobbing groan of absolute satisfaction.

Esther was still humping that double-dildo while bringing Alice to another orgasm. They both collapsed on the floor to rest for a few moments, and Esther continued to lick Alice's pussy.

Mindy laid on the flat, red chair. Her latex outfit was covered in pussy juices and cream, she was a filthy, sticky mess. Nikki lapped at her thighs to suck up her own nectar. Mindy laid back and her hand laid against the huge cucumber dildo from earlier.

She grabbed it and started rubbing it, wanting to know if it would fit in her ass. She licked it and attempted to suck on it. The others had started to notice her interest in the sex toy.

"Do you want us to fuck you with that?" Nikki asked her with a lick of her lips.

"Yes, put it in me. Fuck your willing, hot little slut please." Mindy put her legs up behind her arms to expose her pussy to them.

Nikki poured a big, thick glob of lube between her legs. She smeared it all over her pussy and asshole. She wiggled the fat dildo in, watching it go deeper. Mindy let out little gasps as Nikki twisted it inside her, sliding the 14" toy as she opened up. It was even thicker than the purple dildo.

"Ohh my....God. It's so fucking big! Ohh yesss baby."